The Arts Ardane 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~~
*D<~>D***********
~~~~~~~

The remainder of the trip was uneventful, and the group soon walked into town. Darmok wandered off, again talking about acquiring a wizard's robe.

Devan and Lorelle walked back to the wagon yard with Matusen. A man selling cherry tarts from a cart nearby caught Devan's eye, and she stopped to purchase one while Lorelle continued on to the wagon yard with Matusen.

When Devan finished her tart and walked into the wagon yard, she saw Matusen climbing onto a wagon and Lorelle waving to him. Lorelle blew him a kiss as the wagon started moving out of the yard. She turned and saw Devan, and then walked toward her with a wide smile.

"I got away with one crown per day, and a promise to bring us back some good wine. I recommended him to that caravan that's heading toward some good wine country," Lorelle said when she reached Devan.

"I wondered what all the flirting was about."

Lorelle's face broke into a sly smile. "And the fucking?"

Devan actually blushed, something she had not done in many months.

Lorelle laughed. "You've picked up on one of life's cold hard facts. Love is a lie. The only good thing that comes from it is the sex, so you may as well skip to the good part."

Devan chuckled, agreeing with Lorelle wholeheartedly.

"Here's another lesson. The reason you can't get into the schools is because you're a woman. Men rule this world, Devan, and they only look at you as a brood mare and a servant because you're a woman. They'll ride you and expect you to make them something to eat afterwards, if you let them. Men do have their own ruler though, and it lives between their legs.

"Once that thing gets hard, all the blood in their heads drains into it, and they think with their cocks. These...” Lorelle cupped her breasts. "And this..." She continued while laying her hand over her loins. "They are your tools and your weapons to make men do what you want. They're good for more than just pleasure. In fact, I'd say this is more important than a few minutes of orgasm."

Devan considered her words, understanding the logic. "All of that just to save a few crowns, though?"

Lorelle laughed. "Well, that's how it started out. Once I got a good look at that hard dick under his trousers, it was a lot of the other, too. In the dark, I couldn't see the scars much, and he sure knew how to use that big cock. I'll probably let him ride me a few more times and keep him wrapped around my little finger."

Lorelle gestured and Devan followed her back toward the house. The two talked about what they were going to do with the haul of books and other items from the basement in the woods as they walked. A short walk from home, they passed near one of the magic schools. It was the one where Devan had overheard someone talking about her as unfit for magic because of nothing more than her gender. It reminded her of what Lorelle had just said.

Devan's brow furrowed as she thought about it. "I think I understand what you were talking about with men," she said with a growl.

Lorelle laughed. "Good. You're a smart girl, and good with magic. If you learn to use that body, you'll be able to go far in this world."

"Hey, where's Matusen?"

Devan and Lorelle both groaned when they heard Darmok's voice behind them. They turned and had to suppress a laugh when they saw him. He had purloined a woman's summer dress from somewhere, and had modified it with pins into a faded yellow approximation of a wizard's robe – with a very low neckline.

"Matusen got a job with a caravan. He had to leave with them immediately," Lorelle informed the halfling.

"That's too bad. I wanted to say goodbye to him. Say, you wouldn't know where a good place is for me to begin my new life as a great and powerful wizard, would you?"

A mischievous smile – bordering on evil – spread across Devan's face. "That magic school there could probably use some instruction from a great and powerful wizard," she replied, pointing toward the school.

"Why, thank you. Come by there any time if you want me to teach you a thing or two about magic. I should get going – I'm sure they're expecting me."

Darmok skipped away toward the school, and Lorelle leaned in to whisper to Devan, "That was pure evil – I like it."

Both women laughed and watched as Darmok approached the place.

"Hi ho! Darmok Tinke... Err... Darmok the Incredible here! I've come to teach you all about magic. I'm a great and powerful wizard, you know."

"A thieving kampar! Quick – get rid of it!" One of the wizards at the entrance of the building exclaimed.

Darmok stammered, "T-t-t-thief! I'll show you lot! Tremble before the might of Darmok the Incredible – you sons of a goat's dingleberries!"

Another wizard joined the one in the doorway, both laughing at Darmok as he pulled his wand from inside his robe with a flourish. One of the wizards worked his hands in spell casting gestures, preparing a spell that would teleport the little man far away.

Darmok raised the wand and said, in a loud voice, "Work!"

Nothing happened – at least nothing that anyone could see with his or her eyes. What happened was that the protective wards on the building, and every magic item the wizards had on their person immediately lost all magical power. Devan and Lorelle could both sense it, and the wizards in the school could as well.

Darmok looked at the wand. "Huh. Must have been holding it wrong. Let me try that again. WORK!"

Great gusts of wind issued from the wand, blowing the wizards off balance and back into the building.

Shouts erupted from inside, dominant amongst them the word thief, whenever someone saw Darmok for the first time.

The kampar fumed in indignation at so many minor wizards daring to call him a thief. He walked into the school, wand upraised, determined to teach these rude wizards a lesson.

Devan and Lorelle both laughed as sounds of screaming erupted from within the building. Every so often, the sounds of explosions and crackles of magical power punctuated the cries of alarm. Occasionally, Devan heard Darmok shouting the command word of his wand.

Still laughing, she and Lorelle went home to clean up. They then dressed and prepared for another night of celebration at the Bright Blade.

~~~~~~~
*D<~>D***********
~~~~~~~

According to rumor, Darmok had simply vanished in a flash of light, sparing more damage to the school, which was now in need of extensive repairs.

Devan and Lorelle had celebrated at the Bright Blade, both bedding a handsome merchant before returning home.

It took forever to catch up on the weeding, and even two weeks later the two women had barely made a dent in cataloguing the books and items they had taken from the basement in the woods. A few of the items were already selling, wizards recommended by the first who had purchased the Wyvern Tongue already showing up in the shop.

Devan hovered over the bed on her hands and knees, furiously rubbing her clit while a middle-aged man humped her from behind. He wasn't very big, and was hardly imaginative, but he certainly had one thing going for him – he was an assistant to the Master of the magic school Darmok had not cast into chaos.

He had promised to arrange an audience the next day after Devan had charmed him for a week. She had slowly built things up, letting him look and touch a little, but only offering up the prize once he had made the promise.

It was more the thought of getting into the school that stoked Devan's fires than his cock thrusting into her. Devan exploded into orgasm with a scream a few moments later.

The clenching of her walls was too much for the man, and he pulled free of her with a loud grunt, stroking his cock and spurting ropes of cum onto her back and bottom.

Devan moaned and slipped her fingers inside her to keep her orgasm going as he collapsed to the bed next to her. She kept her body spiking to new peaks for a minute or so before letting her fires die down.

Once she recovered, she looked over and saw the man was sound asleep – even starting to snore.

Devan slipped out of the bed, cleaned off her back, and then set out her finest wizard's robe for her meeting the next day. Finally, she slipped back into bed next to the spent and snoring man.

Tomorrow was going to be a good day.

~~~~~~~
*D<~>D***********
~~~~~~~

I hope you've enjoyed this tale, and that you'll take a moment to vote/comment. That's the bread and butter of a free author. :: Shakes his tin cup ::