The Arts Ardane 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Devan laughed and said, "Let's do it then. I really do want to learn some truly powerful magic. I have no intention of being a footnote in history. I want people to remember my name."

Twitching her eyebrows, Lauren said, "I have the perfect thing, then. You show a lot of promise in illusion magic. We'll start on the improved invisibility spell tomorrow. Tonight, we're just going to relax and enjoy each other's company, though."

As her strength returned, the arousal Devan always felt when accomplishing a goal crept into her, building as well. "I'd like to go into town and enjoy some company about now. I always feel so hot when I master a new spell."

Lauren already knew what Devan was feeling, evidenced by the stiffening of the redhead's blister-like nipples. Running her finger along one of Devan's legs, she said, "You would have a little work to do if you could go into town. You've neglected your legs a little the last few days, and they're rather like a briar patch."

The slight touch of Lauren's hand sent a chill up Devan's spine and triggered a tingling between her legs and in her stiff nipples. "I bet I could make a man ignore it, but you're right, I'd never consider it." She then let out an exasperated sigh and added, "I wish they'd catch that thief."

"The tide is turning. The other school is our primary accuser, and the townsfolk are now becoming suspicious of them. We've been under restriction, and yet the thefts continue."

"I suppose I should shave while I'm in the bath anyway. It will only get worse if I exhaust myself studying every night again." Putting down her nearly empty wine glass, Devan reached for Lauren's ever-sharp razor, but felt her head swimming.

Catching Devan's hand in her own upon seeing the wave of weakness pass through the redhead, Lauren offered, "Why don't you let me? That's a rather delicate operation as weak as you are now."

Devan shrugged and relaxed again. The thought of another woman shaving her legs was more than a little odd, but now that Lauren had brought it up, the long stubble was bothering Devan and she wanted it gone. She absently wondered if she might be able to teach some man to shave her legs for her. The thought of such pampering brought a smile to her lips.

"Let me fetch something to make it easier," Lauren said with a wink and turned to walk toward a box that Devan knew contained all of the brunette's magical jewelry.

Lauren turned back and slipped a ring on her finger. When she reached the tub again, she said, "Just relax. I'm going to use this ring of telekinesis to lift you up in the water a little so you won't be at an awkward angle."

Devan nodded and then let out a surprised yelp as the magic lifted up on her bottom and legs, leaving her sitting on a perch with just an inch or two of water lapping over her body.

Lauren laughed and said, "Are you comfortable? I can adjust it if necessary."

Experimentally lifting her legs, Devan found that the invisible support felt softly relaxing beneath her. "It's fine. How did you manage such a complex telekinetic construct so quickly?"

Lauren winked and said, "I've practiced with this magic quite a bit." For exactly this reason, and I've studied every contour of your body until mine ached, she added silently.

Devan chuckled and took her last sip of wine. Before reaching for her razor, Lauren refilled Devan's glass and said, "Just enjoy a little rare pampering. You've earned it."

"I won't argue with that," Devan said with a smile.

Lauren lifted one of Devan's legs and drew the razor downward, leaving a stripe of baby smooth skin behind from the redhead's knee to her ankle. She then pushed outward, parting Devan's legs slightly to make another stroke.

In the moment that Lauren pushed her legs apart, even such a short distance, Devan's memory flashed back to her dream of the older woman. As color flooded her cheeks, she also felt a sharp, urgent tingling in her sex. Though Lauren was clothed now, and not nude as in the dream, the two images merged in Devan's vision.

No matter how hard she tried to ignore the sensations, they only grew stronger with each passing moment. By the time Lauren finished with her lower legs, Devan's heart rate had nearly doubled. She also had to carefully manage a starved breath to avoid gasping when she realized that she'd been holding her breath for some time.

Lauren's excitement built even as she saw the signs of the same in the younger redhead. "You have such perfect legs," she softly said as she ran her fingertips over the redhead's freshly shaven calves. "Of course, they're simply a small part of a rather perfect whole," She looked up into Devan's eyes after speaking, but lingered just long enough on the redhead's sex and breasts as she glanced upward to let the younger woman notice. She then smiled and returned to her task without further comment.

Devan had indeed noticed the glance, and felt her body responding to it. What is wrong with me? I really need to find a man if I'm getting worked up over a woman touching me. It's not as though anything could happen... Even as the final thought formed in her head, Devan remembered a night at the inn not so long ago.

She'd had far too much to drink and sat chatting with a woman. As the conversation progressed, Devan recognized the signs she'd always seen in a man interested in her coming from the woman across the table. As soon as she'd realized what was happening, she'd retreated back to the school immediately. She'd awakened the next morning in soaked panties from a night full of erotic dreams. Though she'd tried to rationalize it as the result of not finding a man to bed that night, now she vividly remembered the stirring of her loins as she understood the other woman's desire.

Devan's first instinct now was to take the razor from Lauren, finish shaving, and find some excuse to leave the room. As the brunette placed a hand on Devan's thigh, however, the words she was prepared to say would not come. Instead, she could do nothing but watch as Lauren shaved her upper legs, parting them far wider than before to reach every bit of stubble with the razor.

Devan felt almost numb as she watched Lauren lift and manipulate her legs to shave them. The faintest hints of a shiver passed through her body when Lauren at last let her leg back down into the water.

Putting down the razor, Lauren picked up a pair of dainty scissors and held them out to Devan. As much as she wanted to take the initiative in light of the signs she believed she was seeing, Lauren managed to curtail her desire. "I think you need a little trim. I can do it if you still don't feel up to it."

Devan accepted the scissors and said, "Thank you," in a tightly controlled voice.

With a last short glance at the curls between Devan's legs, Lauren moved away from the tub, fighting her instincts to take things one step further. Devan went to work with the scissors, finding it difficult to have her fingers so near her sex without sating the uncomfortable and disconcerting need there.

~~~~~~~

*D<~>D***********

~~~~~~~

Devan tucked away her copy of the improved invisibility spell, saying that she didn't want to start on another difficult spell so soon after mastering one. Lauren agreed with the logic, and didn't question Devan's stated desire to take a walk before retiring.

Though Lauren hoped Devan was struggling with strange newfound desires for another woman, Devan had other things on her mind. Her walk took her no farther than her own room, and she quickly closed the door behind her. Moving to a chair, she sat down and pulled her borrowed pet from a pocket in her robe. The creature protested slightly, having enjoyed its ride in the warm compartment, but perked up to examine its surroundings once more.

Devan cast the animal control spell first, following this with the animal surrogate spell she had just mastered. Her lips curling up into a smile, Devan hoped she would be in time to actually catch Aristel in the act this time. She closed her eyes and sent the mouse on his way. Having traveled the path once before, the creature made far better time, and emerged in Aristel's room in less than a minute.

Yes! Devan thought when she saw Aristel still within his room. She ordered the mouse to remain in the shadows under his chest of drawers. Through her magical pet's eyes, Devan watched the young man pull off his robes and the undergarments beneath. Her lips pursed when she saw his generous endowment, and she thought it quite a pity that he was such an ass. She might have very well reconsidered her rule about other students in light of such a nice cock otherwise.

He redressed in close-fitting dark clothing, pulling on a pair of soft-soled shoes. Once again, Devan smiled. His dress spoke of stealth, and that pointed toward her suspicions. Once he finished dressing, he moved to the side of the bed she had seen rumpled in previous observations.

When he slid beneath the bed, Devan directed her mouse to scurry across the floor to the opposite side of the bed and observe from behind one of the supporting legs. He removed the loose boards and lowered himself down exactly as Devan had suspected. A second later, the boards magically slipped back into place.

Devan immediately launched into the second part of her plan. Ordering the mouse to the door of Aristel's room, she made quick work of the wards and lock on the door with her magic and the assistance of the animal surrogate spell. Now that she only needed to turn the knob to enter, she ordered the mouse to return to its cage in Lauren's room. Before the mouse had even reached the hole it used to enter Aristel's room, Devan exited her own door and moved down the hall.

Taking a moment to ensure the hallway was empty behind her and around the corner, Devan returned to Aristel's door and slipped in without hesitation. She closed the door with a quick sigh of relief, and then crossed to the bed. She found the boards easy to remove, and cheated a little with a featherfall spell to cushion her landing below.

An attempt to maneuver the boards back into position with telekinesis proved frustrating, and Devan gave up with an irritated wave of her hand. She decided that she would either return before Aristel and replace the boards by hand, or have information that would mean he couldn't say anything about the intrusion in his room anyway.

The cellar was black as night, and Devan cast an infravision spell in order to see her surroundings. While Aristel had swept away his footprints in the dust with a spell, even the tiny amounts of heat left by his footfalls were still plain in her heat-seeing vision. Devan followed the path, noticing the glowing footprints growing brighter every few feet.

She paused and ducked down upon hearing a faint clunk of wood-on-wood ahead. After waiting a few seconds, Devan moved cautiously forward and noticed faint moonlight filtering in through cracks. Seeing evidence of Aristel's presence near the light, but not the man himself, Devan hurried forward to the spot.

She froze upon reaching the cellar door, hearing the sound of muffled chanting from above her. Even though she couldn't make out the words, the cadence of the chant sounded a lot like invisibility, which made a great deal of sense considering everyone within the walls was banned from leaving. Though Devan could see the magic breaking barrier on the walls and the cellar door in her second sight, she guessed that there was no alarm ward on this forgotten door, or Aristel had broken it.

Once the chant died down, Devan waited for a few agonizing seconds, listening intently for any other sounds. She played a dangerous game now. Not only was she defying the Master of the school, she risked Aristel seeing her if she exited too soon. On the other hand, she risked losing him if she waited too long. After a few more seconds of hesitation, she pushed up on the cellar door and peeked out. When she saw nothing except a wall of bushes, she climbed out into the hollowed out space between them and the building.

Though fainter in the moonlight, Devan could still make out Aristel's tracks with her infravision. Quickly casting her own invisibility spell, she set out to follow him. Only a few dozen steps beyond the bushes, she ducked down behind a barrel upon seeing a town guardsman on patrol. Even though invisible, she didn't trust the spell to hide her when the town was on alert against a thief of magic.

The guard didn't notice her, and moved out of sight down a side street. Devan could see Aristel's tracks fading, and abandoned some of her caution to catch up to him before she lost his trail. She succeeded, soon seeing the heat of his body despite the invisibility surrounding him. Slowing down and keeping him in sight, she followed to finally find out if he was the thief everyone was looking for, or if he was up to some other sort of mischief she could exploit to gain a measure of control over her rival.

When Aristel moved toward a large, familiar house, Devan's eyes widened in surprise. You're an arrogant one, Aristel. I'll give you that, she thought as she watched him creep onto the school Master's lawn. Surely, he has some sort of wards to detect thieves. How do you plan to get past those?

When Aristel didn't pause to work any magic, Devan raised her eyebrows in surprise. Either the Master hadn't put any wards in place, or they were somehow already disabled. As she moved to follow, Devan kept her eyes roving for an accomplice, which seemed more logical than a lapse in the Master's judgment.

Devan saw no one else as she followed at what she hoped was a safe distance, using anything she could as cover to hide her own presence. Aristel moved unerringly toward the rear of the main building and a smaller structure there. Devan watched him enter the building and close the door behind him.

Now quite confused – and curious – Devan waited for a short while, thinking that he might look outside for a time seeking anyone following him. When she felt it safe, she hurried toward the building, avoiding the side with the door and the one window she could see.

When she reached the building, Devan listened carefully, but could hear nothing. She risked a glance in the window and saw nothing either in normal light or with her infravision, though the room the window faced appeared to be very small.

Seeing a small clump of bushes nearby, Devan crept behind them for cover and decided what to do next. A spell almost immediately popped into the forefront of her mind. She couldn't use her earring unless she knew where she wanted to listen, and the building was too large to simply use it as the target of her clairaudiance magic. She could, however, use the thief's ear spell to amplify her hearing.

As soon as she cast the spell, Devan could hear voices. At first, she could determine nothing except that one of the voices belonged to Aristel and another was female. Turning her head to adjust the focus of the spell, she at last managed to make out words.

"Still fear the risk of capture, despite the sweet rewards," Aristel said in an uncommonly charming whisper.

Devan then heard two distinct female voices offering their disappointment at this revelation. A third female voice then spoke. "That is their loss, though I fear the two of you will have to find some way to entertain yourselves."

Devan's eyes widened when realization dawned on her. The third voice belonged to the Master's daughter, around two years Devan's junior. The tone of the woman's voice was unmistakable to Devan – seduction.

Concentrating on the sound of the other two women's quiet giggles, Devan utilized the magic to determine the location of the speakers. As best as she could guess, the wall where she listened was part of the room where Aristel and the three women were. After a moment of consideration, she decided to take the chance on casting a clairvoyance spell to see what was going on inside the room. If she had estimated the location of the building's occupants correctly, she should be able to see them with the magic.

Whispering the words of the spell while trying to put the odd sounds she heard out of her mind long enough to concentrate on completing the magic, Devan called upon her magical power. Once again, her eyes widened and she tilted her head forward in surprise upon viewing the scene within the building.

Aristel was stepping out of the last of his clothing, while the three women were already nude. The sight of Aristel erect was even more impressive than seeing him flaccid earlier in the evening, but it was seeing the three women engaged in a combined embrace and passionately kissing while their hands roved over each other's bodies that truly drew Devan's eyes.

When the three women parted from their embrace, the Master's daughter – Devan recalled that her name was Emelia – moved toward Aristel with a sultry strut. Now that she was not entangled with the other two women, Devan also recognized one of the other women as the one that had attempted to seduce her in the inn.

Emelia pulled Aristel into a bed in the room, and the two women mirrored the action. Aristel and Emelia took the head of the bed, while the other two women fell into each other's arms at the foot.

Aristel moved between Emelia's now parted legs and pushed into her depths with a pleasure-filled groan. At the same time, the brunette that had attempted to seduce Devan lay back and parted her legs. The other woman slipped her head between the brunette's thighs as soon as she could possibly do so.

Devan felt her body tingling as wetness saturated her sex. Strangely, she found her eyes drawn more often to the two women at the foot of the bed than the sight of Aristel's measured thrusts into Emelia's depths. Almost without considering the action, Devan made a few gestures to tighten the focus of her viewing magic.

Devan's range of vision now centered between the brunette's legs, where she could plainly see the other woman's tongue moving through an ever-changing, slow dance over the folds before her. The sounds of Aristel grunting from exertion and Emelia crying out her pleasure faded into the background, replaced by the soft mewling and moaning of the two women Devan watched with such strange fascination.

The brunette let out a great sigh as the woman lapping her pulled away. The second woman kissed her way up the brunette's body, lingering over the breasts for a few moments before the two engaged in a passionate kiss. After a few shifts, the two women changed positions.

Devan found it odd that the two women had traded positions before the brunette reached climax, and yet she felt her own passions rising to ever higher levels all the while. The world around her vanished as she found herself absorbed in the almost unimaginable sight before her. She didn't even hear the sounds of both Aristel and Emelia reaching climax at the head of the bed. Only when the two women shared a sticky kiss did Devan hear the labored breathing of the other couple on the bed.

Aristel rolled over with a groan, his manhood already drooping and glistening with a coating of both his semen and Emelia's juices. A drop of his creamy seed dribbled down Emelia's folds, but it never had the opportunity to slip farther down the young woman's smooth skin.

As Aristel watched through half-lidded eyes, the other two women moved between Emelia's thighs to lap up the creamy treat, and then delve for more with their dexterous tongues. Devan couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight, and pressed her hand over her aching sex as she watched, feeling the heat of her desire through her robe and the slight kiss of night air blowing up to chill the saturated material of her panties.

Shortly after Emelia climaxed again under the ministrations of the other two women, Devan started when Aristel appeared within her range of vision again. He was fully clothed and Devan knew she was in trouble.