The Ascension

Story Info
Ana makes a life-changing decision.
1.8k words
4.25
8.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated outside the building, a sliver of panic momentarily stopping me. The need was too strong - I had to do it. With a deep breath, I approached the door and pushed it open.

The interior of the lobby was very basic, and it contained little more than an old couch and a coffee table. Across the room, there was a reception window and a door next to it. On the ledge, I found a note telling me to sit down and wait, so I did.

I sat there for what felt like forever, my anxiety slowly creeping higher. Finally, a petite brunette in all black nurses clothes opened the door and motioned me over. I followed her to a room with a couch, a fireplace, and a mini-fridge. I took a seat beside her on the couch and stared down at my hands.

"Your profile was perfect," her soft voice murmured gently. "But I'm required to make sure you are ready to make this decision. Are you sure about this?"

"I have no other options. I have no one who will miss me, and nowhere to go," I told her firmly. "I barely live as it is."

The girl's arms went around my waist and she pulled me into a hug. "You're not the first to come here because of poverty or abuse. Most of the girls have little to leave behind."

I hugged her back and pulled away. "So, what happens next?"

"We will get you ready for the ceremony. First, our physician will check you over. Then, we will give you a spa treatment. I trust that you have what few things you want to keep?"

I slipped my hand into my pocket and gripped the chain I kept there. "Just my locket. Nothing else."

"Very well. I will need to place it in a safety box until after the ceremony. Then, it will be returned to you," she explained gently.

I nodded and handed her the locket. I looked up at her with a look of anxiety. "Will it hurt?"

"Very little," she reassured me. "Try to relax and just follow their instructions." I smiled a bit and she patted my back. "It's time for the examination. Follow me."

She led me to a normal examination room and I climbed onto the table. With a smile, she left me there to wait for the doctor. It was only a moment or two before he came in. He looked little different from a normal doctor, and my anxiety eased up a bit.

"Hello, miss Ana. I will be examining your vital signs and your physiology. I will start with your heart and lungs," he explained calmly. He smiled as he placed his stethoscope above my heart, and proceeded to move it around to different spots.

"Well, it sounds good. I need you to undress and lay flat on your back on the table. I will be back in a few minutes." He exited the room and I slipped off my worn sneakers, followed by my torn jeans and ratty top. I laid back on the table and closed my eyes in an attempt to relax. Minutes later, the door creaked and I heard two two pairs of footsteps enter the room. I heard the clink of metal and had to try hard to control my breathing.

"Miss Ana, if you don't relax and calm down then I will have to give you a shot to make you," I heard the doctor sigh.

I tried to relax but it was impossible. My eyes jerked open as I felt a needle bite into my shoulder. I whimpered as my limbs went limp. I watched, detached, as a nurse lifted my feet into stirrups and spread my legs wide. My face flushed red with embarrassment and I shut my eyes tight.

I tried to ignore the explorative touches as they tested my body's responses, but it was hard. I groaned softly in frustration, earning me a chuckle from the nurse. A slender finger probed my opening, making me yelp with the pain.

"Her hymen is intact. Her responses are normal," the nurse reported in a calm, normal tone.

"Good. Go tell the others that she is ready for her treatment, and I will bring her shortly."

I heard the door open and the nurses footsteps fade down the hall. The doctor leaned over my face and gave me a gentle smile. "The medicine is very short acting. You should regain muscle control within fifteen minutes or less. Now, I will have to carry you to the spa area. Just stay calm. No one will hurt you."

I managed to nod once before my vision blurred so bad that the world was a kaleidoscope of colors. The world went black.

---

When I regained consciousness, I was in a warm, bubbly tub with two females supporting my still limp body. One was lathering my auburn hair, and the other my body. I didn't protest; my limbs were still too weak.

My limbs slowly regained their strength, and eventually I was able to sit up on my own.

"Miss Ana, do you think you can stand up now?" One asked gently after rinsing my body.

I nodded once and stood up carefully. They stayed close until we reached a stone bench, which I sat down upon. They proceeded to dry my hair and body with thick, fluffy towels. Then, they rubbed sweet smelling oils into my skin. My body relaxed fully with their careful massage.

They stepped back and I looked up at them with a yawn. One slipped a cloak about my shoulders and fastened it at my throat. The other spoke gently to me. "We will take you to the ceremonial room. Let your prince do the work. Trust that nothing he does is meant to hurt you."

"Thank you," I told her gently. They helped me up and flanked me on both sides as they led me to the room. They led me past a set of double doors to a room that was shrouded in shadow, except for a raised stone slab lit up by a ring of candles. They motioned for me to kneel upon the slab, and I did. They backed away and left me to wait.

A few moments later, footsteps approached me from the right and I turned to watch as a cloaked male approached me. I let out a soft gasp as the candle light reached his face. He had wavy dark hair that reached down to his chin and dark green eyes with flecks of gold.

He knelt beside the slab, his own cloak parting a bit to give me a peek at his chest. I reached forward and touched his cheek curiously. His smile made my heart flutter, and I blushed. He moved closer and pressed and pressed his lips gently to mine. I responded eagerly, wrapping my arms around his neck. After a moment, he pulled away and nuzzled my neck.

"Lie down, my sweet Ana," he whispered huskily whispered in my ear. I obeyed and laid back as he moved atop the slab. His hands parted my cloak and fondled my breasts gently. I blushed as unfamiliar feelings swept over me and I tried not to make a sound. He began to knead the flesh slowly, and managed to draw a soft groan from me. His warm, wet mouth found my collarbone and nipped gently at the sensitive skin. When his mouth found one of my sensitive peaks, I let out a sharp cry. He teased my nipples mercilessly until I felt like I was going crazy.

He slid down my body to my privates and hooked my legs over his shoulders. I bit my lip nervously as he studied my wet slit, a blush creeping over my face. With little warning, he buried his face in my slit and proceeded to torture me with long, short laps at my sensitive flesh. Soon, I was crying out in ecstasy, but it quickly became too much. I thrashed against him but his hands held my hips still. I screamed as I felt a pinch at my opening, and then I exploded with a gush of fluid.

He pulled me into his lap and nuzzled my throat. I panted softly, my eyes still a bit crossed from the rush. "You taste so very sweet, Ana," he growled softly against my skin. "You're ready to be taken and claimed."

I moaned softly and found his lips with my own, and proceeded to kiss him with all the passion I had. His low growl sent shivers down my spine as he ground his groin against mine. His hand slipped between is and stroked my clit with slow, lazy strokes. I couldn't stay still, and soon I was mewling with pleasure.

"Ask me to take you," he growled softly, nipping my neck.

I gasped softly, and flushed red. "Please," I begged him. "Please... Take me."

With barely a pause, he pushed past my broken barrier and filled me up with one stroke. I whimpered softly, and clutched his shoulders. His lips pressed against my throat and his fingers rubbed circles into my back as I tried to relax. Eventually, the pain faded and I looked up at him, blushing.

"I'm ok now," I whispered hoarsely.

His answering smile was gentle and reassuring. "Just let me do the work, sweet Ana."

I pressed my lips to his and he began a slow, gentle rhythm. The fire began to build in my stomach and soon I was whimpering again. He began to move faster, pressing my upper body against his as the fire built to a roar.

"Please..." I begged, clutching his shoulders as his thrusts turned rough. "Please... Don't stop."

"Sweet Ana," he growled against my throat. He took me fast and hard and I held on to him tight. I screamed as I blew apart, and I felt a sharp pinch at my throat as his fangs pierced my vein. Immediately, my womb was plastered with his cum and my limbs went weak.

My vision faded quickly, and soon I lost consciousness. Something wet touched my lips and I sought out the sweet nectar with my tongue. I drank it greedily and soon my senses returned. My lips were pressed against his throat and his arms held me securely. I paused and pulled back to look at him. His lips found mine and we kissed gently.

Applause rang out from the shadows, where I noticed many people standing. An old man approached us with a closed, black box. "Ana and Alizander. You are now mated, and may retreat to private quarters to celebrate this bonding alone. I bless this pairing with a gift, and wish you a long, happy life together."

We both smiled and straightened our cloaks. The old man handed me the box and Alizander picked me up and carried me off to our private quarters. He sat me upon the bed and sat beside me. He opened the box and pulled out two circlets of silver, embedded with small emeralds. I was speechless as he placed the smaller one about my head and put on his. A tear fell from my eye and we kissed softly. I knew I was happy with him.