The ASMRtist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers

Olivia was already upstairs, waiting patiently, when Stephanie got there. The dark blue golf shirts they wore as uniforms suited Olivia's hair and darker complexion. She always waited for Stephanie before starting anything. Once, when Stephanie had managed to get there first and started undressing, Olivia had scolded her and insisted she put her clothes back on.

"Get 'em out," Olivia ordered, pointing at an old desk set against a wall. Stephanie grinned, pulling her shirt up over her head as she walked, and sat on the edge of the desk. She reached back for the clasp on her bra, but stopped when Olivia shook her head.

The younger woman reached her left hand into her bra, scooping and lifting her right breast up and over the cup, and then did the same with her left. Stephanie loved her breasts. They were just large enough to look huge in the right bra without being problematic to reach around every day or cause her too much pain. Her nipples, a pale pink that barely differentiated from the rest of her flesh, were very sensitive. Much more sensitive than Olivia's, judging by their reactions to stimulation, although Olivia was a hard read under any circumstance. Stephanie squirmed on the edge of the desk, feeling the thrill deep in her core as the older woman eyed her lasciviously.

Olivia was in her late thirties. She wasn't one of those women who looked much younger than her age, or much older for that matter. She was herself, at all times, and that extended to her appearance. She made no effort to hide the few premature gray hairs she had just behind her left temple. Stephanie admired how gracefully natural she was, and how casually she took everything.

Olivia stalked toward her, bringing the tops of her thighs to rest against the desk between Stephanie's legs, and grabbed both of Stephanie's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She smirked, giving both of the pink nubs a good squeeze.

"We don't have a lot of time, so..." She pulled Stephanie forward by her nipples, stretching each pink tip almost into her own armpits, and leaned down. Their lips and tongues met passionately, with Stephanie moaning heavily throughout. Squeezing and rolling. Stephanie squealed when she gave them a light pinch between her nails, and reached back to grab the edge of the desk with whitened knuckles.

"I love your tits," Olivia murmured. "Sometimes I fantasize about tying them off into little bulbs, or putting a tight clamp on your nipples and making you work like that."

"Fuck"

"I'd brush against you constantly, manufacturing situations where you need to squeeze between fixtures or through a crowd of people."

"Fuck!" Stephanie groaned, but as soon as the word was out of her mouth, Olivia was kissing her again. There was a tiny window of relief, when Olivia let go of her less-sensitive left nipple, but that ended when she felt Olivia's palm sliding down her middle. Underneath her jeans. Underneath her panties. Fingertips brushing through her trim patch of pubic hair. Olivia shifted her feet to move slightly to the side, giving her right hand a better angle to finger Stephanie.

"Mmmmmmm. My little work-slut is all wet."

Stephanie groaned, equally getting off on the feel of Olivia's nimble fingers, the possessive language, and the intensity of Olivia's gaze. Their faces hovered, noses brushing. She pushed her feet out and curled them around Olivia's calves, fighting to angle her feet inside of her work boots. She wanted to keep Olivia close. Wanted to feel the heat coming off of Olivia's body. She yearned to connect with the woman, as lovers.

"Lie back."

Stephanie whimpered as she started to lean back, but Olivia didn't let go of her nipple. She could only lean so far before her breast was stretched to an almost comical length. Or at least, it would have been comical if it hadn't ached so badly and felt so good.

"Lie back," Olivia repeated, smirking ever so slightly. Stephanie nodded, pushing through the pain until the hardened, pink tip slipped free. She immediately took up her own nipples, massaging them while Olivia worked at the button and zipper of her jeans. She hooked her middle fingers into the belt loops on either side, and tugged down. Stephanie grunted as she lifted her ass up, allowing the jeans to slide out from underneath her, and wiggled her hips, but they only traveled as far down as her thighs before Olivia rebuttoned them. She pushed Stephanie's legs up and to the side, with her knees and ankles held together. Stephanie's boots hung just off the edge of the desk. She kept her shoulders as flat as she could against the desktop, with her hips perpendicular to her torso.

Olivia bit her lip, an uncharacteristically expressive move, as she lifted Stephanie's panties up and around her pale cheek, exposing her completely. "Mmm-mmm-mmm." Her eyes lingered on Stephanie's dripping outer lips while her middle and index fingers slid smoothly inside of her, stretching her gently. "What do you think? Shirt on or off?"

"Off!" Stephanie moaned. "Definitely off!"

The older woman smirked as she lifted her shirt up, revealing two of the most beautiful breasts Stephanie had ever seen. Much smaller than her own, with extremely dark brown nipples. Little chocolate kisses in the center. Nearly perfect by her standard.

Olivia paused, taking a few deep breaths purely for Stephanie's sake, before extending her middle and index fingers. Thumb angled out at ninety degrees to shape her hand like a pistol.

"Fuuuuuu-uuuuuuck!" Stephanie cried, shuddering as she felt fingertips slide into her cunt. She reached down to grab the back of her left knee and crossed her feet at the ankles. Her head bounced off the desk as she moaned, red-brown hair fanning out beneath her, as she writhed. Fingers working in and out of her. Rapidly.

Olivia grabbed hold of the back of her thigh, and stretched a thumb down to brush across her clit. Tiny back-and-forth movements that sent shocks through her system. The smaller the stroke, the more Stephanie felt it. The dark-haired woman grinned, moving fingers and thumbs in precise time.

"Olivia to paints," one of the cashiers called, disinterestedly, over the PA system. Olivia grinned even wider. "Olivia to the paints section."

"Do you hear that?" she crooned. "They're looking for me."

"Fuuuuck," Stephanie moaned, turning her head toward the staircase that led down to her boss' office.

Olivia leaned in closer, bending over Stephanie's upturned hip. Her beautiful little breasts drooped like tears, with the nipples brushing against her skin. "I hope they don't look too hard."

Stephanie bit down hard on her lip, trying and failing to slow the oncoming orgasm. Olivia rifled her fingers in and out with frightening speed, bringing Stephanie to cum just that much quicker. "Fuuuuuck!" Stephanie whined, curling in on herself. "Fuuuu-huuuuu-huuuuuck!" She groaned, trying to muffle herself as much as possible, but Olivia was not making it easy for her.

The older woman was never more expressive than she was when Stephanie was cumming. There was so much fire in her eyes, so much hunger, that Stephanie had to look away. Her pale skin flushed as she writhed, legs squeezing tightly together.

Olivia smiled a small smile as she stood up straight, gazing upon the wreckage of her employee. She nodded once, bent over to grab her shirt, and started walking away while still topless. Stephanie watched her go, panting and trying not to make any noise. She told herself she was listening for the sound of the door opening and closing before she'd start moving, to stagger their exits, but the truth was that she always needed a few minutes after being fucked by Olivia to put herself back together.

***

Stephanie hummed softly under her breath, glancing from the apple in one hand to the peach in the other. "One of you is going on my salad," she sang, carefully watching for their reactions. "And you're going to be deliiiiicioooous!" When neither fruit made a move, she frowned. "Shave and a hair-cut."

"Twoooo Biiiiiits!" she sang, holding up the apple and shaking it vigorously. She casually tossed the peach back into the pile of its brethren and placed the Granny Smith into the basket hanging from her arm. She walked up and down a few aisles, picking out a few other items she needed for the next couple days. Lost in her own little world. She smiled and nodded at a few other customers as she walked around, but for the most part, she was oblivious. She ran her nails over the items in her cart one at a time, processing the textures of the sounds in the back of her mind and pretty much ignoring everything and everyone else.

"Hello!" chirped the perky little cashier. "Do you have your club card?"

"I do," she said, drawing out and singing the word 'do' while she tilted her head and fished around in her purse for her key ring. "It's here somewhere... Ah ha!" A triumphant smile as she handed over her keys, with the barcode displayed prominently.

"Do... do I know you from somewhere else?" the cashier asked, tilting her head warily. "I'm sorry, that's not a, uh... I just mean—"

"It's okay," Stephanie said, smiling, "I don't think so. I've been coming here for years, though."

But the girl's brow remained drawn down in disbelief. "I, uh... sorry," she said, turning her attention toward Stephanie's basket. One by one, she pulled the items out and scanned them, packing them carefully into a single plastic bag, but the whole time she was also surreptitiously studying Stephanie. Quick glances when she thought Stephanie was looking away. "28.19," the cashier said.

"Perfect."

The cashier gasped, eyes going wide. "Say "perfect' again," she whispered, raising her right hand up to cover Stephanie's face above the lips. Stephanie's blood went cold in her veins.

"No?"

"Oh holy cats," the cashier squealed, pulling her hand away. "I-know-that-voice-you're TinglesAllOver!"

"Heeeey," Stephanie said, making a waving motion with her hands while she looked around in something rapidly approaching terror. "Let's... um... "

"I can't believe I'm ringing up TinglesAllOver."

"Could you, like, not"

"I've rung up TinglesAllOver like a dozen times." The cashier bounced up and down on her toes, wide-eyed and shaking. "Ohhhh my god! Oh my God, Oh my God!"

"Hey," Stephanie hissed, as she took a light hold of the girls shaking arm. "Could you please—"

"This is incred"

"Hey!"

Finally, the cashier stopped and seemed to come to her senses. Stephanie took her first breath in what felt like years, and looked slowly behind her to see whether or not anyone had overheard them.

"Oh my god," the cashier whispered. "I'm so sorry."

"There's a reason," she explained, quietly and patiently, "that I don't show my face in my videos..."

"I know!"

"...and that's so I can still lead a normal life."

"I know, I know! I'm just... I've never met someone who was, like, important to me." The cashier swallowed hard. "I am screwing this up, and you are never going to come back here, are you?"

Stephanie smiled politely and waited.

"Okay. 28.19."

"Thank you," she said. She swiped her card, and busied herself with putting it back into her wallet to avoid eye contact while the transaction processed. She nodded again, smiling just long enough to take her ridiculously lengthy receipt, and grabbed her bag of groceries.

"You have a hundred and twenty rewards points" the cashier called sadly, as she was heading away. "Have a nice night."

Stephanie's mind raced as she stalked across the parking lot. She'd gone to ridiculous lengths to keep her personal life separate from her online content. Separate computers and devices for everything, only ever logging on to certain accounts on their dedicated equipment. She paid for cable internet for her home and TV, with an unconnected optical internet line for her video equipment. My name is on my account here! She'd been meticulous and painstaking. Would switching grocery stores be enough? What if that girl tells someone, and they tell someone else? Faster and faster she walked, pace matching her frantic mood. Do I need to move?

"Wait!"

Stephanie slowed to stop and hung her head.

"Wait!!" Loud, slapping footfalls, as the cashier ran after her. The sun was well past the horizon, with the sky quickly fading from dark red toward purple. The parking lot lights were still flickering and warming up. Stephanie didn't say anything when she turned around, but she tried very hard to keep her expression at least neutral. "Can... Can I try that again?"

"Sure," Stephanie said, curtly.

"Okay... um... Hi."

"Off to a good start."

The cashier laughed nervously, clenching and flexing her fingers in turns. "I'm... uh... I mean, my name is Kristen, but-but everyone calls me Kacey."

"Hi Kacey."

"Hi." Kacey nodded slowly and paused for a breath to wait, but when Stephanie offered nothing else, she continued. "Ok then. Um." She turned and looked back over her shoulder. "There's really no shortcut to try and explain what your... um... your..."

"I use the word 'content'."

"Yes!" Kacey said, nodding. "Your 'content'. It um..." Kacey blinked, and calmed down significantly very quickly. "It's inspiring. It's amazing. It's... bold."

"Thank you," Stephanie said, nodding graciously, but Kacey went on.

"It's empowering."

These were all words Stephanie had heard before, but having someone say it to her face landed differently. She nodded, more slowly.

Kacey looked back over her shoulder again and whined. "I don't have a lot of time, so I just have to cut to it. I would really like to talk to you. About your work. Tell you what it's meant to me. Can I, like"

"Kacey!" roared a heavyset woman, as she stepped out of the sliding front doors of the store. Kacey twitched and looked back, squirming in place like a child with a full bladder.

"Are you risking your job right now?"

"I think so?" Kacey whined. "Can we, like"

"Yeah," Stephanie said, seeing a chance to impress the importance of her anonymity. "Would you, maybe, want to get a cup of coffee?" Kacey nodded vigorously, and took a half-step back toward the store. Stephanie exhaled loudly and nodded. "When is good for you?"

"Tonight?" Kacey asked excitedly, taking another few steps backwards.

"Can't tonight," Stephanie laughed, biting her tongue on asking where she might find a U-Haul open that late. "Wednesday?"

"Perfect!" Kacey shouted, backpedaling faster and faster. "Clever? 8 pm?"

Stephanie nodded and took a deep breath as Kacey turned and ran back to the store. The heavyset woman looked exceedingly unamused. She watched for a few more seconds, through the big plate glass windows, as Kacey got back to her register and apologized profusely and emphatically.

Hopefully this won't be too painful, she thought, before heading back toward her car.

***

Cleverly Named Coffee Shop was a staple in town, having been at the same location for nearly thirty years. It had originally been called Common Ground, and changed in the mid 90's to stay one step ahead of the trend of coffee puns. Even before the name change, though, the place had always had a kind of timeless, eclectic decor; simple without resorting to making every wall a collage of random, disconnected Americana. Stephanie hurried through it, frustrated with herself and seeing even less than usual.

"OH!" Kacey called, waving frantically from her table near the back. "You made it!" Kacey looked much different out of uniform. Her short hair was styled more carefully, in a kind of 'swept' look Stephanie found pretty in an asymmetrical sort of way. She was small, too. Much thinner than Stephanie. 100 lbs, soaking wet, Stephanie guessed, which gave her body an almost boyish quality, although no one would mistake her narrow, delicate features. A bit like one of Santa's Elves.

"I'm so sorry I'm late," Stephanie groaned as she sat.

"It's okay! You're here!"

Stephanie shook her head. "It's not okay. I was working on a video, and I lost track of time."

Kacey's beaming smile got just a little bit wider. "I can't think of a better excuse for you to be late for anything. Honestly, I'm just glad you came."

"Did you get in trouble for coming out of your store like that?"

"Ohmygod, we are not going to talk about my job. Not when I'm sitting here with—"

"Don't," warned Stephanie, but Kacey merely smiled.

"I was just going to say 'you'. I promise."

Stephanie exhaled and nodded.

"I don't even know where to start... she said, like she hasn't practiced any of this in front of a mirror."

Stephanie blushed.

"A lot." The shorter girl took a quick sip from her tall glass, and nodded to herself. "I do, actually... know where I want to start. I wanted to let you know that your work is really inspirational for me."

"Aww, that's sweet!"

"I didn't mean it to be sweet, I meant... like... You're clearly doing something you want, and you're having fun with it. And you're really good at it."

"Thank you."

"Like, it's weird, but watching you do... you know... what you do, it... like... it makes me feel like anything is possible. If that makes any sense."

"I think so?"

"Like, you were saying in one of your Patreon vi—"

"You're a patron?" Stephanie asked.

"Oh God yes."

"Are you serious?"

"I mean..." Kacey stopped and leaned back, affecting a cool exterior. "Yeah, probably."

Stephanie nodded, approving. "Nice recovery."

Kacey nodded as well. "Anyway," she said exaggeratedly, "you were saying, like, how much you loved being able to explore fantasies in safe environments..."

Stephanie nodded, remembering.

"...and that really struck a chord with me."

"Well I'm... glad."

"I feel like... I feel like you put a lot of yourself? In your videos?"

"I mean, yes and no." Stephanie leaned her head to the side and took a deep breath. "I've never shown my face, and I'm... you know... not actually a mechanic."

"Obviously," Kacey laughed. "Or a teacher."

"But there's definitely a lot of my... I don't know what the word is. Technique?" Both of them giggled and glanced from side to side. "And my likes, I suppose. Lots of little pieces of my personality."

"And, you know, your... body." They both blushed, Kacey more so than Stephanie. "So basically yes."

"Yes," Stephanie reluctantly summed up. "There's a lot of me in there."

"It's very brave."

"Thank you." Stephanie blushed harder.

"So, I kind of pushed you to that so you could see how I have you at a disadvantage. I know kind of a lot about you, even if the real details are all mixed up in fantasy."

"Okay..."

Kacey took a deep breath, and squirmed a little before opening her mouth again. "I um... I have trouble sleeping. A lot of trouble sleeping. I have... I..." She took a sip of her coffee and swallowed hard. "I have pretty severe PTSD. Very. Um... shit. I mean..."

"Hey—"

"I was raped. Why did I say that that is not something you tell someone Jesus backflipping Christ." Stephanie reached across the table and squeezed Kacey's hand. The smaller woman closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. "I'm sorry. I meant to sort of dance around that and be more vague. I didn't tell you that to..." She pressed her lips tightly together and took a few more deep breaths. "I'm not a victim," she said, making very direct eye contact. "Do you know what I mean?"

"Um, yes?"

"I don't let it define me. It's kind of an important distinction. It affects me, yes, but I don't let it dictate my life."

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,326 Followers