The Aspirer's Audition

Story Info
A nubile, wannabe model sees the dark side of modeling.
2.6k words
3.94
112k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers

This story is inspired from Casting Kate by shaunreagh.

*

I met him at some friend's birthday bash. He said I had the potential to be a successful model. I knew I was pretty. Okay, I'm being humble, I know I'm sexy. I've known it from the time I turned 16 or 17, that's when guys started to ask me out. Now, at 19, I've been through enough to know I'm what the guys call, 'hot property'.

But it's a completely different thing when compliments come from a modeling agent. When someone who's launched, promoted and worked with models tells you that you have the potential to make it big in modeling, you blush, act coy and hope to hell that he isn't kidding. That's what I did. And after I had had a brief little chat with him, fixing up an appointment at his office the next day, I started to dream. I saw myself on the ramp, on the hoardings, in the TV ads, and then, of course, in the movies. It's a dream that countless girls have seen, it's a dream that every one of them have believed to be able to fulfill. Of course, most of these gullible beauties have fallen prey to evil minds because of this one dream. I did too.

My agent booked me an audition within three days of signing up with him. And it was no small audition; I had a meeting lined up with a big shot. This person I was supposed to meet, let's call him Dick (because he was a real dick, a real bastard), handled the advertising accounts of some major corporations. "Get on his good side, and you'll make it big in a blink of an eye," I was told.

I met Dick this afternoon. The thing is, now that I think about what transpired between us, I'm not sure what to make of my audition. I did what I had to do; I think I made a good impression. I was prepared to make a great impression, I even dressed to impress: a red skirt, a white shirt and black vest. Underneath, I wore a pair of my finest satin underwear, black.

I walked into Dick's office at around noon today. I was shown into his cabin a few minutes later. We weren't alone, though. Dick had an assistant with him; we'll call him Hole, because together they were a dickhole. A bunch of losers is what they were. While Dick was bulbous and old (probably in his late 40s), Hole was thin as a rail and a couple of decades younger than his boss. That's where the dissimilarities ended. Both had balding heads, wicked eyes and gawdawful ugly faces.

Some chitchat, a few cursory looks at my portfolio and we were ready to audition. "Please stand up," I was told by Dick. I obliged. "Now turn around." I obliged again, and heard him shout at Hole, "Hole, take the girl's vest off."

"I can do it," I said, quietly, to Hole, behind me.

"Let him do it," snapped Dick, at me.

I stood there, mildly shocked at being snapped at, but allowed Hole to come up behind me and make a show of unbuttoning the two buttons of my vest. He pressed his groin into my ass and brushed his knuckles against my boobs before finally taking the vest off.

I stood towards Dick; back straight, boobs proud and face smiling. He looked at me for a moment, and without shifting his gaze away from me, said, "Loose the shirt."

When I reached up to my shirt's top button, I heard Dick say, "Let Hole do that." I dropped my hands immediately, and Hole, who was ready behind me, slid his hands around me just as immediately. I moved my arms away from my side to give Hole better access to my shirt buttons. I smiled confidently at Dick while Hole unbuttoned my shirt, palms grazing against my boobs and groin pushed into my ass.

"We are currently seeking a female lead for a major condom brand," I was told. "There'll be some intimacy involved for the shoot."

"Oh, I don't mind that," I managed to say, hopefully confidently, as Hole fingers kept working on my buttons and his palms on my boobs. And as soon as the shirt was drawn down from my arms, I wasn't surprised to hear Dick say, "Now let's get rid of that skirt as well."

"Sure," I said, looking at Dick, before looking back at Hole and telling him to go ahead. But surprise, surprise, Dick said, "No, babe, I'll do that." He beckoned me forward towards him with a finger, and who was I to not oblige? Dick was just a couple of steps away, sitting in a large, stuffed chair, but I managed to make that small walk as confidently as I could. I came to a halt between his spread legs, my thighs almost touching his crotch.

I watched him move his hands to my sides, go behind me and fondle around for the zipper and catch of my skirt. While he tried to find the zipper, his hands traveled my hips, lower back and ass before one of the rested on one ass-cheek and the other on the inside of my leg. My acute awareness of his hands was broken when he asked me if I could model for a condom brand.

Looking down into his eyes, I replied in the affirmative as his hand came tantalizingly close to my panty-clad pussy. My fists were lightly clenched and I was fighting the urge to walk away from him, but I gritted my teeth and kept my legs conveniently apart for him.

"We'll see," he said, and ran down the zipper of my skirt, which hell down in a heap around my ankles. I remained in position, waiting for further comments as his hands started to travel up and down my thighs, occasionally flicking my snatch and sending a chill over my body.

"What do you think, Hole?" he asked his assistant, while still looking at me. I looked at him, then back at Hole, who was already approaching my semi-naked body. Hole was behind me in a jiffy, raising my arms again so that he could stretch his arms around me and blatantly cup my boobs.

I stood still, allowing two pairs of hands to ravish my young body. Dick played with my pussy and thighs; Hole was having his fun with my boobs. I stood sandwiched between two people I didn't know, awaiting their next move.

Dick was the first to speak, obviously, "Have you kissed anyone before?"

"Of course I have," I shot back, peeved.

"Are you any good at it?" asked Hole from behind me.

Now that's one question you can't answer, especially when there's a finger running wild over your panty-covered snatch. I was slowly getting into a haze, Dick's working on my pussy and Hole's mauling of my boobs was taking its toll on me. "Show us," Dick said. Before I could fully comprehend what he wanted me to show them, or how, Hole spoke out, "Boss, I would like to see how good she is."

That came as a shock; I was jolted out of my haze when I heard those words. My eyes opened wide, looked at Dick, who had moved back in his chair and was looking over my shoulder at his assistant. A few tense moments passed while Dick contemplated, his fingers still running over my pussy. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I heard him say the dreaded words, "Okay," to Hole and "Kiss him," to me.

How? I wondered. I was sure the man in command amongst the three of us didn't want to lose access to my pussy, but at the same time, the man behind me was supposed to access my lips. My predicament was solved by Hole; he reached around for my chin, pulled it to my left and pushed his face forward over my shoulder. Somehow, our lips met and his tongue found its way inside my mouth. While his tongue snaked around inside my mouth and his lips locked into mine, Hole pushed up my bra-cups and groped my naked boobs. The pressure on my neck was turning painful and I had to lean back to make myself more easily available to him.

I was now facing neither one of them, one arm thrown over Hole's shoulder, kissing him back as frantically as he was kissing me. My back was arched, my shoulders turned, but my pelvis was still obediently forward. Dick's undivided attention to my pussy had turned me on again, immensely. My panty was now pushed to a side, Dick was fingering my bare pussy, making me gasp and grunt in Hole's mouth. Dick's finger ventured entirely into me, sent a current through me and made my legs give away. I seemed to crumble down into his lap, breaking the kiss with Hole.

Dick held me by my waist and guided me onto his lap. I lay sprawled on top of his legs, one arm around his shoulder. I had shut my eyes; Dick's assault on my pussy was still rampant, two fingers now going in and out. "You're nice and tight," he commented, rolling a thumb over my clit. All I did in response was grunt and moan, unable to stop myself from enjoying the attention bestowed upon my private parts.

"Have you done any work yet?" Dick asked me. I didn't reply, I don't think I was expected to reply. And even if I was expected to, I couldn't have replied. Dick was now sucking on my boobs, his fingers were in my pussy and Hole had managed to find his way to my neck. He had unclasped and removed my bra. He was now cupping my boobs, spreading Dick's saliva all over the left globe. His other hand reached for my chin and pushed it up to meet his lips. His mouth clamped down on mine and we resumed what had stopped a bit earlier.

While I was being kissed my Hole, I heard a buckle open and a rumple of clothes. I opened my eyes a bit and saw Dick freeing his already-hard cock from the confines of his underpants. This sight made me break out of the fog I had gotten into. "Are you a virgin?" he asked me, as I pushed my hand on his chest and tried to get up. Hole, meanwhile, was in no mood to let go. His hands were around my neck and he was still kissing me frantically.

I finally managed to break free from his mouth; he allowed me to breathe for a few seconds and then wanted to get back at it. I knew I had to resist his advances, I pushed at his chest and said, "No, please, not anymore." I looked at him, smiled and mouthed 'please' again.

I diverted my attention to Dick, who stopped stroking his cock and went back to fingering me. I lost all senses for a moment again, arched my back, closed my eyes and moaned as his fingers filled me up. It took a lot of willpower for me to hold his hand and ease it away from my pussy.

Heaving boobs and crimsoned face covered in sweat, I looked at Dick and asked, "Why do you ask?" I tried to cross my legs, but that made me trap his hand and cock between them. So I uncrossed them again and looked at him, questioningly. "Why do you want to know if I'm a virgin?" I asked again, flipping some hair away from my face.

"Well, you know, virgins get really awkward during intimate shoots. It's a waste of a lot of money," Dick explained. "I've to make sure I get the right models for the shoot, but I do think you can go a really long way."

"Really?" I asked, gullible as always.

"Absolutely," he grinned. "What do you think, Hole?"

"Oh, she's got a great future ahead of her, I think," he replied, wiping saliva, my saliva, off his face.

I was gullible, or maybe desperate, enough to fall for their compliments. "What kind of a shoot will it be?" I asked.

"There will be a certain amount of intimacy," Dick replied, looking at me and then at Hole.

"Yes, you will get intimate with a male model, but it will be tasteful," said Hole, as if he was going to direct the shoot.

"Can you tell me more about it?" I asked, looking from Hole to Dick, on who's lap I sat astride, clad in nothing else but a pair of earnings and a g-string pushed away from what it was supposed to cover.

"Well, there will be kissing, of course," Dick replied. "But that shouldn't be a big deal, should it?"

"Of course not," I concurred, as Dick's right hand that was resting on the top of my right thigh started to gently stroke the outer portion of my sex.

"And you do it very well," Hole commented, as his boss slipped a finger into me again. I placed a hand over his, but I didn't stop him. I let him do what he was doing.

"Thanks," I said, to Hole, almost sheepishly.

"Kissing is a very integral part of the shoot," said Dick, bring my attention back to him. "Let's see how you're at it, really."

"But I already did that."

"Yes, you kissed Hole. But I have to also see what you're like," Dick said, leaving me with little choice. I turned a bit to face him, placed my other arm over his shoulder as well, and locked my mouth onto his.

His fingers were inside me, moving in and out, our mouths were locked in a wet embrace, the circumstances didn't allow me to be in the position I was in for much longer. I shifted and sat on his lap, facing him this time. His hand snaked around to my back, caressed it for a minute before going south to my ass, cupped it for a minute before going further south to find my pussy from underneath me. I was now not only kissing him as if my life depended on it, but also humping against him.

About a minute later, I pulled back, gasped and asked, "How was that?" But he didn't reply, he pulled me back against him, crushing my boobs against his chest. Dick's fingers were back inside me, and then I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, Hole wanted in on the act as well. A tug-of-war started between the boss and his assistant, both of them pulling me towards each other. Hole finally got the upper hand, and turned my face upwards so that I was looking up at him. Bending down from behind me, he planted my lips on mine again.

Dick used the position I was in to bury his head between my boobs. And that is when it happened. Amidst the sensation of Hole's lips on mine and Dick's lips on my nipples, I felt a particular hardness move along my thighs. I knew what it was, where it was headed and what it would do, but I couldn't, or rather didn't, do anything to stop the inevitable from happening. A moment later, Dick was inside me.

I don't even remember much of the rest. I remember riding Dick, going down on him and making him end with me on my back on the carpet. I remember his heavy frame being replaced by Hole's diminutive one. Hole took his time with me. He hugged me, as if I was going to run away, after the first fuck and had one more go at me a bit later.

Dick had disappeared after he had had his way with me. Hole held onto me for around an hour, and left me with the promise that they will review my audition and get back to me.

Well, we all know what means, don't we?

DesiDog
DesiDog
45 Followers