The Ass Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning down, he placed a soft kiss on each smooth cheek, inhaling the tantalizing scent of her.

"Perfect, naughty Kathryn, just perfect."

God, she knew he could see all of her now. As if reading her mind and wanting to illustrate the fact, John pulled his cock back and pressed his fingers to her exposed anus, so pink, so ripe. She gasped as he probed, tormenting her.

"Please... don't."

"Don't what, Kathryn? Don't touch you? Don't play with your pretty little ass hole, is that what you're begging for?" She moaned as his finger pushed deep into her slick folds.

"No," she panted. She squeezed her sex flesh to grip his finger, moaning in disappointment when he withdrew it. "No, that's not what I meant. I want your big dick in my tight ass hole, not your puny finger."

She hissed back at him over her shoulder, her blond hair matted and sweaty on her forehead. "Don't wait any longer. Fuck my ass. Take it."

She felt her inner tunnel expand as his throbbing cock head entered her ass, perhaps an inch or two. "Splendid. Good girl. Let's begin the game, shall we?" he said quietly, almost to himself.

She heard a loud swooshing sound as he raised his hand and bought it down hard on her right buttock. A little yelp escaped from her lips. He spanked her again, firmly spanking each cheek in turn, leaving pink hand prints on her skin. Again, his heavy hand met her bare ass. Three times, four, his hand fell. The stinging on the outside of her cheeks served to distract her from the pain inside of her ass as with each slap he went deeper into her anus.

"I think that's exactly what you deserve isn't, Kathryn? I do believe I'm going to enjoy giving you what you really need. This is a fun game, is it not?"

"Aaaghh!"

Kathy let out a moan as the sting of her flesh registered. The pain shocked and surprised her. She really thought he'd been playing, that maybe he'd give her a few playful spanks and all would be forgiven. His cock in her ass told her something very different. He seemed intent on really punishing her. He waited a moment before allowing his hand to fall again.

"Keep your bottom up, Kathryn. I'm not all the way in yet." He pressed the small of her back gently, making her bottom tilt more invitingly upward. "Aah, yes, that's better, much better."

The spanks stung and she began to hurt worse on the outside than the now pleasurable reaming of her anus. Still he continued spanking her poor pink bottom, building the speed, harder and faster. He loved the way her reddened flesh bounced and jiggled under his hand.

"Ohhh...ow! Please...please..."

John paused for just a moment to clarify her request, enjoying the heat of her skin under his hand. "Please what, Kathryn? Spank you harder?"

"No, fuck me harder," she sneered defiantly. "Is that all you got?"

He roughly placed a hand in the middle of her back and repositioned her. "Bend over, push your bottom out Kathryn, open your legs wider, I want to see all of you as I come in you. Be brave, sweet girl, I'm almost there. Your ass is just sensational.". His voice soothed her somehow. She thought of Sally Field's impassioned speech when she won the Academy Award, but with a twist.

"He likes my ass! He REALLY likes my ass." She giggled despite the incredible dichotomy of intense pain and indescribable pleasure.

His hands rubbed over her hot flesh, reigniting the sting of his spanks. The speed of his thrusts increased, radiating as pleasure to her pussy. She balanced herself tenuously with one hand on the chair and began to rub her clit with the free hand. She was on the verge of the most explosive orgasm of her life.

She did as he asked, bending again, moving her legs a little wider apart, as far as they would allow without her falling over. She knew without doubt that she was about to squirt. She no longer cared. She wanted his punishment. Her pussy ached and her ass braced to accept him for one final violent thrust as the smoldering heat of his semen rushed into her.

She heard him groan, a deep, lust filled sound that escaped involuntarily from his mouth.

Kathy whimpered when he reluctantly withdrew, his cock deflating. Her ass, now empty, was still on fire. He might have been done, but she wasn't.

She looked back at John, his face a bright crimson, his withering cock dripping the residue of his ejaculate on the floor.

"Could you do me a favor, John?" He looked down at her, noticing she hadn't moved, except to clench his cum from her gaping hole with her pulsing sphincter muscles.

"Remind me to send you photos of my pussy tomorrow? I want to play that game next, OK?"