The Assassin and the Sorceress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tried, Mistress, but your magic is too strong. I couldn't pull myself off the wall."

"I'm glad you see that now. Disobedience will get you punished, but behaving will give you rewards! My magic can do so many wonderful things! All you have to do is ask! Through me, the rest of my servants live a life of luxury and pleasure, and so can you if you're good. So what do you think, Adrielle? Will you be good?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And will there be any more daring escapes?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good."

Without even a gesture from the sorceress, Adrielle's nipples suddenly popped free from the stone. Her breasts fell away from it and swung back and forth for a moment before coming to rest at their natural hang.

It felt so wonderful to be free again! Adrielle took a step away from the wall that had held her captive. She brought her hands up to her chest and felt her nipples. She could feel nothing unusual about them at all, no sign of them having been irreversibly bound to anything. The spots on the wall where she had touched her nipples were equally unblemished.

Out of curiosity, she gave one of her nipples a pinch. She felt some pleasure, but no pain. She pinched harder, then gave it a merciless twist. She felt her flesh stretch and twist under her fingers until it grew as taut as a bowstring, but there was no pain or injury.

"I kept the spell that protects your flesh from harm. I'll remove that, too, if you want."

"No, it's fine as it is, Mistress."

"I won't let you meet the rest of my servants just yet. I still don't trust you completely, but I will give you free roam of the fifth floor. You are not to descend until I tell you otherwise, but once you prove yourself as obedient as you have promised, I shall allow you all the privileges the rest of my servants enjoy."

"Mistress, how long will it take until I can prove myself to you?"

"Hmm, I really can't say. But you must be exhausted by now! And famished! I have a guest room not far from my own where you may sleep. But before that, if you need anything to eat or drink I shall happily provide it. Would you care for anything?"

"Yes, Mistress. I am hungry. That... what did you call it, a pasty? I would love another one right now. And... maybe some wine? Do you have red?"

"Of course! Come!"

Instead of producing these items out of thin air and waiting for her to finish, Morgana led Adrielle to a guest room nearby. It wasn't as luxurious as Morgana's own room but it was leagues better than any room Adrielle had ever slept in before all the same!

The motif was similar to Morgana's chamber, just on a smaller scale. The furniture consisted of dark mahogany and deep red velvet. The bed would have been wide enough for her to lie sideways on. There was an ornate vanity with a large mirror, a large-backed armchair facing a fireplace, and a bookshelf with several books.

As soon as Adrielle entered, all of these sights paled in comparison to the aroma that suddenly hit her. Against the near wall was a small table with two chairs. In front of one of these chairs, a place was already set with polished silverware and a delicate lace placemat. Atop an ornately glazed plate was another pasty, just as she had requested not a minute ago! Next to it was a pile of steamed vegetables covered in butter and herbs, and a goblet full of ruby colored red wine.

Adrielle's suddenly felt so hungry it almost hurt! She sat down on the chair. Despite her hunger and tiredness, her mind still spared a moment to regret having to sit her bare bottom down on such fine furniture, though she supposed that a magician that could heal years-old scars on a person's flesh could probably remove stains from upholstery.

She picked up the pasty; it was warm just like last time, and bit into it. This time it was filled with lamb, potatoes, and peas, and flavored with saffron. She had never even tasted saffron before; she only recognized it by the yellow hue it had stained the filling inside.

Still chewing, she picked up the wine goblet. It was so huge it might have held an entire bottle, and it certainly held enough wine to put Adrielle out for a good, long time. As soon as she had washed down her first bite, she turned to the sorceress to thank her.

"Of course! It was Sasha that gave me that recipe. You can thank her, too, when you meet her. She is an artist when it comes to food!"

Recipe? Adrielle had assumed that Morgana had simply summoned these delicacies into existence. But perhaps someone had to make it the conventional way the first time. However, Adrielle was too hungry to ask another question, so she filled her mouth with a second bite instead.

As she was chewing, Morgana made to excuse herself. "When you are finished, you may sleep in that bed as long as you like, or explore this floor at your pleasure. I shall be back before nightfall so you do not stay idle indefinitely."

Adrielle hurried to finish chewing the second bite so she could reply. "Wait, Morgana! I mean Mistress!"

"Yes?"

"I've changed my mind. I... well, I would like to sleep with you."

Morgana's surprise showed quite clearly. "Really? You know I don't expect it of you. You don't have to do it to prove your loyalty to me."

Morgana said that, and she may have meant it, Adrielle understood. However, Adrielle needed Morgana to trust her more than just enough to let her join the rest of her servants. Adrielle needed Morgana to confide in her, to trust her so deeply that she might share her every secret with her, maybe reveal a weakness or two. And for that Adrielle knew she could spare no effort.

"No, I want to. It would please me, Mistress! You are beautiful, and I do desire you!"

"Oh!"

Morgana's face flushed just noticeably. Morgana, the near omnipotent sorceress, centuries old, with a harem of servants to pleasure her, blushed for Adrielle. She couldn't help but feel a little proud for herself.

"Then perhaps I don't have anywhere to be after all," she said, and sat down in the other chair facing Adrielle. She conjured a smaller wine goblet for herself, as well as a platter full of plump grapes and cubes of white cheese in the middle of the table between them. She began to snack while she waited for Adrielle to finish.

Morgana took small, polite nibbles as any proper lady would have. Adrielle, meanwhile, wolfed her food down. She knew this was poor table manners not to engage her host in conversation, but Morgana didn't seem to mind. Besides, her wits weren't about her, considering she hadn't slept in almost thirty hours. She would need to have a sharp mind once she started 'grooming' the woman. Telling lies required such memory!

"If you don't mind my asking, what changed your mind?" Morgana asked once Adrielle had slowed down.

Well, perhaps Adrielle could do a little talking right now. She would keep it simple.

"You were my enemy, or at least I thought so. They told me you were a wicked woman, 'a blight on the world,' they said. But I see now that they were wrong. You showed me mercy, and I... well... I really appreciate that!"

That wasn't entirely a lie. Stripping her naked and sticking her to a wall for twenty-four hours bordered on psychological torture. Still, she had to admit it was a far cry better than Einar the Reaver or any of her other victims would have done. And absolutely none of them would have offered her forgiveness or hospitality!

But was it really hospitality? Adrielle had a feeling that Morgana was, in fact, 'grooming' her as well; grooming her to become her new plaything. She seemed sincere enough, if extremely odd, but Adrielle knew she couldn't afford to take that at face value.

"I want you to know that I don't take it personally, what you tried to do," Morgana replied. "Many have tried to kill me before. Men fear what they cannot control, and they spread lies about me. I think they're trying to make me into something deserving of the death they wish upon me. I'm glad you could see I'm no monster."

In truth, Adrielle hadn't made up her mind about Morgana's status as a monster. Only time would tell, once she got to know her.

When Adrielle had eaten her fill, Morgana returned the remains of this small feast to wherever it had come from, and invited her to her own chamber. By now, Adrielle could barely keep her eyes open. She wasn't sure how well her lovemaking would be in her current state, but she would do her best.

"Are you sure?" Morgana asked as she pulled back the corner of the bedspread and gestured for Adrielle to climb in.

"I am," she replied softly, and wrapped her arms around her in a sensuous embrace. She was immediately ashamed of how wonderful Morgana's bare skin felt against her own. It was warm, smooth, and as soft as silk! She wished she could just melt into that beautiful skin right there.

Instead, she kissed her briefly on the lips and climbed into bed. The silk sheets felt almost as good against her skin. The down mattress and pillows were so soft she nearly sank into them. Morgana climbed in after her. She lay down on her side facing Adrielle, her head propped up with one elbow. Morgana gazed into Adrielle's eyes warmly, awaiting her request.

"Just one request, Mistress..."

"Yes? What is it you wish, love?"

"No magic, please. Not this time. I've never lain with another woman before, so this is strange enough for me as it is. And I want to..."

"Yes?"

"I want to experience the real thing. I want my first time to be natural." As soon as she had said it, she realized the irony of her words. Two women sexually engaging each other wasn't the least bit natural, with or without magic. She kept this thought to herself, though.

"Of course! I think just our natural bodies and souls will be more than enough. If it's your first time, I'll make it easy for you. Just do whatever you want to me, anything you think will feel good. Have your way with me! My body is yours tonight."

Adrielle had never been with a woman before, so she didn't really know where to begin. The men she had slept with in order to assassinate had been fairly easy. She had only laid back and let them do their thing, assuming she held any interest in the act at all. The targets that she didn't desire, of course, she killed the moment they were alone.

She had also lain with two men she had known personally. She had had a few romantic interests at various points in her life, two of which she had regrettably allowed to progress into sin. Those deeds had required a little more on her part, but most of it came naturally to her, and her partners had been more than willing to teach her the rest.

Right now, however, she found herself at a complete loss. They didn't have parts that were designed to fit together, there was no man to take charge, and worst of all was the knowledge of how abhorrent this act was to the Almighty. She knew she had sinned with her previous lovers, but that was a sin that so many people committed. As to this mockery, this desecration, of the act of love, she doubted that even doing it for such a noble purpose as saving Gwendolyn and herself could be justified in the eyes of God.

She knew, deep down, that this might not be necessary to save the girl. She desired it. Could her soul ever be saved from such a sin? She didn't care.

Adrielle's eyes fell away from Morgana's, and drifted downward over her beautiful curves. Her plump breasts, her rosy nipples, her wide hips. And then, finally, to her crotch with that deep, tempting crevice. Morgana's legs were together, and every time she shifted, her thighs squeezed those puffy folds of skin.

"Do you like it?" Morgana asked her?

"Huh?" Adrielle's eyes darted back towards Morgana's, and she blushed.

"My vulva. It's really something, isn't it? I'm well aware it's my best feature! Why do you think I show it off all the time?"

Adrielle laughed, embarrassed but intrigued. "Yes, I do like your, um... vulva." She tittered again. "I've never seen one quite like that. It's impressive."

"I admit it isn't my natural look. I may have enhanced it with my magical powers. You may look as long as you like. I don't mind, in fact I enjoy it! Or you may touch it."

Morgana invitingly lifted up one knee in invitation. Even with her legs partially spread, the fleshy lips remained together, continuing to make that smooth crevice that Adrielle found so alluring.

Adrielle was shy, but she reached out her hand. She hesitated once, looking into Morgana's eyes to make sure it was okay one last time. Morgana smiled back. Adrielle let her fingertips brush against those lips. They were so soft and warm! She smiled embarrassingly and looked down briefly, though her hand remained. She overcame her shyness, and looked back at Morgana's vulva, eyes wide with fascination. Her mouth formed a grin, like a child seeing her new favorite toy for the first time. She ran one finger up and down her crotch, tracing the length of the slit.

"There you go," Morgana encouraged. "Do whatever you want. I don't mind."

Adrielle finally allowed herself to do more than just a light touch. She let her fingers close around the plump folds of skin, feeling their give, kneading the sensuous flesh between her fingers. It felt nothing like her own vagina, but she loved playing with it all the same. She finally got the courage to work her fingers in between those lips. They yielded to her touch willingly, inviting her fingers deeper in. She sank two fingers in past the first knuckles. It was so warm inside, and already getting damp.

Adrielle felt the inner lips, much smaller than her own, and located the clitoris. Suddenly, Adrielle's insecurity faded away. Why had she felt so uncertain of what to do? She knew this part very well! She began rubbing Morgana's clitoris, just as she had done with her own so many times before. Their vaginas may have been shaped differently, but everything worked the same. Morgana thrust her hips forward, inviting her to continue.

Adrielle's drowsiness was subsiding thanks to her arousal. Her own vagina was starting to tingle. She let her left hand find her own clitoris and started rubbing. She usually masturbated with her right hand while her left took care of her nipples, but her left hand was certainly up to the job. Morgana would get the good hand tonight.

A vagina for each hand, Adrielle thought to herself with a bit of humor. She did more than just rub, though. She pinched, she groped, she explored. She let her hands feel all the differences and all the similarities between their bodies. Both women were breathing heavily.

After a couple of minutes of that, Adrielle slowed down. There was more she realized she wanted to do. Morgana had so many more amazing features she wanted to explore. She took her hands away from their vaginas and rolled over to get her face near her breasts. They were huge! She caressed them with her hands, squeezed them, lifted them up, feeling their consistency and their weight.

"Are these also magically enhanced?" she whispered to her.

"Of course! I can give you a pair like this, too, if you want."

"Maybe later," she said with a smile.

"Yes, later. No magic tonight, as you requested."

She let her thumbs rub over Morgana's nipples, which were already quite erect. There felt just a little smaller than Adrielle's, but they were still something to behold. These seemed to be Morgana's only features where Adrielle had her beat, and not by much.

She realized right then that she wanted to explore Morgana's body with more than just her hands. She had no more reservations on acting on her every impulse. She was in her comfort zone. She thought back to how her lovers had treated her before, remembering how good it had felt to have her nipples sucked on. Maybe she should see if Morgana likes that, too.

She leaned in and brought her lips close to her left nipple, barely touching it, pausing long enough to let Morgana feel her breath on it. She let out her tongue and gave it a gentle lick with just the tip of her tongue. A couple more licks, then she tightened her lips around it. She sucked, drawing the nipple inside her mouth. She was careful to keep her teeth away from it, just her lips and tongue touching it. She heard Morgana sigh with pleasure, and felt her fingers tighten on her shoulders. Morgana seemed to like that.

Adrielle pulled her mouth away with a wet pop, and did the same to her other nipple. She worked at her breasts and loved every moment of it! She felt Morgana's hands slide off her shoulders, and a moment later felt one of those hands glide between her thighs. She briefly looked down and confirmed that the other hand was on Morgana's vagina. Both hands went to work. Morgana's technique felt quite different than Adrielle's, more advanced, in fact. Adrielle usually just rubbed the outside of her crotch quickly and vigorously until she orgasmed, but Morgana's hand wasn't focused on only that one final goal. Morgana was seeing to the journey there, as well. Her fingers explored every nook and crevice, stimulated every nerve. Morgana's hand wasn't just stimulating her, but also caressing her... loving her.

Adrielle was lost in that sensation and forgot about Morgana's nipples for a moment. She looked up. Their eyes met for the first time since they began their lovemaking. Such beautiful eyes! Adrielle could see the pleasure on her face, but Morgana still managed to smile warmly up at her. She bit her lower lip in a way that Adrielle found so charming!

Adrielle just had to kiss those lips! She scooted up and leaned in. Morgana saw what she was doing and lifted her head up from the pillow to accept that kiss. Their breasts pressed together, and then their lips met. She kissed her deeply and didn't stop. She savored Morgana's soft lips against hers, her warm skin against her own, her fingers creating such wonderful sensations.

Even in the throes of passion, Adrielle realized something silly just then. She had progressed in the exact opposite way from what she had come to believe was proper. When they had started, Adrielle had gone straight for Morgana's sex parts, then had moved up to her breasts, and only after that had she bothered to give her lover a kiss. She thought it might have been a faux paus, but Morgana hadn't seemed to mind a bit. And she loved Morgana for that! Morgana had said to just do what came naturally to her, and she had.

Now that Adrielle had moved up to eye level with Morgana, Morgana had just a little more reach. Morgana slid two fingers inside of Adrielle's vagina. Her two fingers started to caress the front wall while her thumb continued to rub her clitoris. It felt so good that she gasped uncontrollably. Her mouth fell away from Morgana's in a wide O.

Adrielle so rarely ever inserted her fingers inside herself, but this felt so good she might just have to start. Morgana was amazing! Adrielle was nearing orgasm now, and Morgana seemed to sense this. Her fingers sped up their work. She was going for the kill now, Adrielle thought to herself.

Adrielle sat up on her knees and moved up to give Morgana better access. She was now straddling her midsection. She realized she was completely neglecting Morgana's needs, but Morgana didn't seem to mind. In fact, Morgana seemed to be enjoying this just as much as she was. She began caressing Morgana's breasts again just to be doing something.

Very soon, she felt herself on the verge of climax. She reared her head back and cried out with pleasure. Her hands clenched around Morgana's breasts, tightly enough she became conscious of hurting her. She forced herself to ease up.

"Don't worry, love, you can't hurt me," Morgana said between her own gasps. "Grab as hard as you want. Twist, pull, it won't do a thing to me."