The Assassin and the Sorceress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The invincibility spell! Of course Morgana probably had it on herself. Why wouldn't she? Adrielle allowed her fingers to grasp as hard as they wanted to. She clawed as ruthlessly at her breasts as she might have clawed at the mattress during her moment of ecstasy. Morgana watched with a smile.

Her orgasm came on full force at last. She thrust her hips forward with each throb, squeezing her thighs around Morgana and yanking violently at her breasts. She clenched her vaginal muscles around Morgana's fingers, as if they might fall out of her if she let go. She let out one last moan as the last of the orgasmic throbs began to subside. Her body loosened up and settled down on top of Morgana.

"But what about you?" she whispered to Morgana, weakly.

"I'm very near, but don't worry. I saved myself for you, if you want. Would you like to finish me off?"

"Yes."

How would she do it? She decided very quickly she would try with her mouth. She got back up on her knees and scooted downward between Morgana's legs. She lowered herself down onto her elbows with her face just above that glorious crevice she adored so much. The lips were now glistening with wetness. She leaned in and kissed those lips just as she had the other set up above. But that wasn't enough, she knew. What had her last lover done to her?

She slid the first two fingers of her right between those lips and felt around for the opening that led deeper in. She pushed them in. Despite the size of the crevice formed by Morgana's lips, the birth canal itself was quite tight. She massaged the front of the vaginal wall just as Morgana had done to her. Meanwhile, she dipped her tongue in until she found the clitoris. She licked it, flicked it with the tip of her tongue, and sucked on it. The taste wasn't entirely to her liking, but she didn't care. She wouldn't leave Morgana unsatisfied, especially the amazing things she had done to her.

She could feel all of Morgana's muscles tightening and relaxing rhythmically, her thighs, her vagina. It told her she was performing wonderfully! She kept going until Morgana screamed and fell limp. Adrielle lifted up her head and looked up at Morgana. Morgana smiled down at her.

"Well done..." she said weakly.

Adrielle lifted Morgana's now limp legs off of her and crawled up next to her. They shared one more kiss, and Morgana rolled over, inviting her to cuddle. Adrielle felt her drowsiness come back to her like a tidal wave. She curled up against Morgana's back and slid her hand around to rest on her stomach.

Morgana's warm, soft skin felt so good against her own she wished she could just melt right into it. But was this really what she wanted? 'Do whatever you want to me,' Morgana had asked her. Yes, she could think of one last thing she wanted to do. She slid her hand down Morgana's stomach, past her belly button, and found the juncture between her thighs. Morgana's thighs were tightly together in front of her, which blocked Adrielle's way. Then, Morgana lifted up one leg to let her hand in. Her hand found that cleft she loved so much. She felt Morgana's hand slide over the back of her own, right before Morgana lowered her thigh again, pinning her hand against her vagina. Morgana sighed pleasantly.

Just before Adrielle could drift off to sleep, she thought of one last thing.

"Morgana? Mistress?" she asked sleepily. "How did you get you magic powers?"

To Adrielle's surprise, Morgana seemed to tense up at the question. She sighed again, but this one sounded less than pleasant, almost sad. For a split second she felt guilty for asking the question. But how could she have known?

"That was... a long time ago," she responded simply. It was hardly an answer, but her voice suggested it wasn't something she wanted to talk about, and not because it was a secret. It was like there was a bad memory she didn't want to remember.

"That's fine, Mistress, I was just curious. I suppose magic is more fun if it's a mystery, anyway. You don't need to tell me."

Oh, Morgana would tell her! She would find a way to get her talking eventually. There was definitely an interesting story there, and learning it had just become a new objective of her quest.

By now, Adrielle's eyes were so heavy she could barely hold them open anymore. What would her next step be? She decided it didn't matter right now. She could figure that out in the morning. Right now, all she wanted to do was enjoy the smoothness and warmth of Morgana's skin and listen to her gentle breathing. Within moments she was sound asleep.