The Assassin and the Sorceress Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Morgana finally took her hands away, Adrielle's breasts were spheres roughly the size of her head! And the nipples! They had almost doubled in length, being nearly two inches long and almost an inch thick! They were like Adrielle's thumbs... almost. Her areolas had expanded proportionally, as well. They were at least three inches across, maybe the size of her palms.

Once Morgana was done, Adrielle turned to look in the mirror against the back wall of her bedchamber. As she moved, she could feel the difference in weight. Her balance had changed, and it took her a short time to get used to it. She stepped in front of the mirror and looked at Morgana's work. Her jaw hung slack! Her breasts weren't just big, they were gratuitous; they were over the top! They were the new focal point of her image: the first thing anyone would notice about her, and the last thing they would remember. But she still liked the look a lot! They were indeed the breasts of a goddess! Not only were they enormous, but they were so firm! There was only the smallest amount of sag to them. They were perfectly shaped.

Despite her areolas' considerable increase in size, they still seemed to be in proportion to her enlarged breasts. Her nipples had kept much of their original shape, although they now stuck out like spikes. They were still just noticeably wider near the tips than the base, and the bumps around her areolas were still in relatively the same place.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed, turning from side to side and examining herself. She cupped her hands underneath each breast and lifted them. So heavy! They were firm, but just soft enough to squeeze. She let go and shook her chest. Her hefty breasts jiggled teasingly. "I love them!"

"Try touching your nipples," Morgana encouraged her.

Adrielle did, and she gasped! She ran her fingers up the shafts and over the tips, and the pleasurable tickle was even better than before. Her nipples were so sensitive! She shivered with every touch!

"Now pull on them."

Happy to oblige, Adrielle wrapped her thumbs and forefingers around the base of each nipple. She pulled them straight out and away from herself, and her breasts immediately came alight with sensations she had never even dreamed of! "Ohhhh!" she moaned, loudly. Adrielle had never been a moaner, but this had taken her by surprise! She pulled harder, which increased the sensations even more! As firm as her breasts felt when she cupped them, they were amazingly stretchy when she pulled on them! The areolas and surrounding breast flesh easily stretched out into cones. She could feel the milk ducts inside her breasts stretch and lengthen, offering some resistance to her pull, but they never gave a twinge of pain, not a single complaint. She managed to stretch them several inches. When she let go, her breasts quickly snapped back into shape, jiggling for a second like gelatin.

She looked back to the sorceress, her face absolutely glowing with astonishment and ecstasy! Though she found no words, her expression said this was the most amazing thing she had ever experienced!

Morgana smiled back, pleased Adrielle loved her gift so much. Morgana was now modifying her own breasts, and was just about finishing up. Her breasts had also grown to the size of human heads, and were similarly firm and perky. They looked just as good on Morgana as Adrielle's did on her! Morgana's nipples had undergone a similar transformation, though they still looked like Morgana's nipples. The overall shape and color were the same. They were slightly darker than Adrielle's, and weren't longer than they were wide. The bumps around her nipples were still less pronounced than Adrielle's.

"You seem to like mine, too. Let's compare them," she invited.

Adrielle gladly stepped over to Morgana and faced her, their nipples barely an inch apart. Though their breasts were of a similar size and shape, Adrielle's nipples were still notably longer than Morgana's. Morgana wouldn't presume to steal that honor from her, it seemed.

Adrielle raised her hands and hovered them next to Morgana's breasts. "May I?" she asked, seductively and hopefully.

"Of course! Treat them like they were your own!"

Adrielle placed her palms against Morgana's newly enchanted breasts, just an inch or two on the outside of her nipples. Morgana cooed pleasurably at the touch. Adrielle slid her hands inward, until her hands brushed over the nipples. Morgana sighed. She caressed and kneaded the soft, pliable flesh as Morgana closed her eyes and lost herself in the pleasures of that intimate touch.

Soon, Morgana added her own hands to the mix. There were four hands on her breasts for a minute, until she moved her hands to Adrielle's breasts. They fondled and played with each other's breasts, experiencing Heaven, until Morgana spoke up again.

"Shall we touch them together?" It was just a whisper, but in the utter silence of Adrielle's room, it was as loud as a command from God.

"Yes," she replied in a similar whisper. She had never been more certain of anything in her life. "Yes, we shall."

Adrielle let her hands fall to her side as Morgana did the same. Their nipples pointed straight out in front of them. As they leaned inward, covering that last inch, their nipples met perfectly, tip to tip, as if it was meant to be. Adrielle gasped and Morgana moaned. The instant their divine nipples finally met, they came alight with a pleasure that was altogether indescribable!

"Oh my God! Morgana, it's... it's..." Adrielle couldn't finish her sentence. There were no words to describe this experience.

"I know, this feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes! Yes! I'm... Oh my God! I'm... This feels so good! So fucking good!"

Adrielle's pussy had been wet already, but now it was nearly gushing! And she was so aroused it felt about ready to explode if she didn't touch it. She moved one hand down towards herself, intending to give her vulva the touch it demanded so desperately.

"No, not yet," Morgana implored, catching her wrist and gently guiding it back to her side.

"I'm burning up down there, Mistress! I need to come!" Adrielle protested, but she obeyed nonetheless.

"And you will! But you won't need your hands for that. Or even your vulva, for that matter. Just think about your nipples. Those are all that matter. All you need."

"Yes, Mistress."

Standing there with nothing but their burning nipples touching was almost more than she could bear, but she bore it all the same. It was the most warm, intimate touch Adrielle had ever experienced! Every slight movement, even their breathing, tickled her nipples and sent jolt after jolt of pleasure through her body.

Before long, it wasn't enough to just stand there. Morgana began moving her breasts around intentionally. They were only small movements. She brushed her nipples from side to side across Adrielle's, flicking the tips against each other. It only increased Adrielle's pleasure. Adrielle did the same, helping Morgana to flick their nipples together. Adrielle's vagina was starting to throb, though nothing was touching it.

Eventually, Morgana stopped her movement and slid her hands around Adrielle's back. Now they were holding the tips of their nipples together again. Morgana pulled Adrielle in. Their nipples pressed together, flattening against their firm breast flesh. Adrielle put her hands around Morgana and held her tightly. Their areolas met and were soon covered up as the two women pressed their breasts together. They were firm. It was hard to bring their bodies together. Their stomachs were not even touching. All the same, Adrielle was able to bring her face forward and plant a deep kiss on Morgana's lips.

"Mmmm..." Morgana sighed as she returned this kiss.

"I love you, Mistress," Adrielle whispered softly as soon as the kiss was broken.

"I love you, too, Adrielle." There was nothing but sincerity in Morgana's voice, despite her extreme arousal.

Morgana's arms loosened around Adrielle. It was time for some more nipple stimulation. Adrielle let go, too, and let them back away from each other slowly. Their tits peeled apart and returned to their natural shape as soon as there was room. There nipples were a few inches apart, and pointing straight at each other. All she could think about was touching those nipples together again. Those nipples weren't meant to be apart.

They leaned in again, and again their nipples met perfectly tip to tip. Morgana pushed in just enough to press the tips of their nipples together. None of their areolas or breasts came close to touching. But this time, instead of moving in, Morgana moved back, only slightly. It should have been just enough to pull the tips apart.

But their nipples didn't come apart. Instead, Adrielle felt a gentle pull as Morgana's retreating nipples pulled on her own. She gasped! She pulled back, too. This only pulled on their nipples harder. Their nipples stretched, but remained stuck tip to tip, as if they were glued together. The pull sent yet another jolt of pleasure through Adrielle's body, making her vaginal muscles clench.

"I should have known you were going to do that," Adrielle teasingly scolded her with a smile. This brought back memories of when Morgana had stuck her to the wall in the same fashion. At the time it had been a horribly humiliating experience, but now that it was reduced to a memory, it actually seemed kind of humorous in retrospect.

And if this were anything like that kind of magic, no mortal strength could hope to pull their nipples apart. But maybe it was time to put that theory to the test. Adrielle pulled back harder. She leaned back and took one step backward, meaning to pull the sorceress with her. The sorceress held her ground, leaning back herself and planting her heels. Adrielle only found herself stuck in place.

She felt the pull on her breasts and nipples increase sharply. Both women gasped with pleasure! Their nipples pulled against their areolas, stretching them out into cones. Their nipples still clung together tightly. They pulled harder, putting their body weight into it. If it weren't for Morgana's invulnerability spell, their breasts would have been in agony. But since their flesh was unbreakable, their breasts and nipples only continued to stretch and stretch and stretch some more. And because their flesh was in no danger of tearing, all they felt was pleasure!

"Oh no, Adrielle!" Morgana moaned. "Our nipples are stuck together!"

Adrielle giggled! Of course it was Morgana that had done that, but she played along.

"Oh no! Our nipples ARE stuck together! We'd better try to pull them apart!"

She put her hands against Morgana's shoulders and pushed. Morgana did the same.

"Pull harder!" Morgana moaned. They did. Their nipples and breasts stretched an impossible distance! Their nipples and areolas were stretched out like rubber, like taffy! They had almost gotten themselves a full arm's length apart. Both women were moaning loudly now, partly from their struggle, but more from the extreme sensations they were both feeling. She could feel her flesh stretching and contorting as they pulled with all their might. It didn't really hurt, but it was overwhelming all the same!

And despite their struggle, despite them pulling, twisting, and stretching for all they were worth, the tips of their nipples remained hopelessly stuck together. Their nipples were bound... fused... cemented together. Adrielle and Morgana were totally inseparable.

"Oh no, Mistress! Our nipples won't come apart! They're stuck fast!"

"I know! We have to pull harder!"

"I can't! I'm pulling as hard as I can! Our nipples are really, really stuck! We're going to be stuck together forever!"

"Oh, we can pull harder!" With that, Morgana did. She pulled back hard. Adrielle was once again stuck by how surprisingly strong Morgana was. It was very likely more of her magic at work.

Adrielle was yanked forward by her nipples. She slammed tits first into Morgana with an "Oof!" and had to throw her arms around her to keep her balance. As soon as she was supporting herself on her own feet again, Morgana swung her chest forcefully to one side, then to the other, and back again. Adrielle shrieked as she was jerked left and right, barely keeping her balance.

She flailed, and managed to catch the bed post with her left hand. The next moment, she swung her right arm around and caught the bed post behind her back with both hands. With Adrielle finally having found an anchor, Morgana pulled straight back again. Adrielle held on for dear life.

Morgana pulled with inhuman strength. Adrielle had never seen human flesh stretch so far; had never even imagined it could. Powerful magic was the only think keeping their flesh intact at this point. "Oh God, oh God!" she screamed from the indescribable sensations her breasts were feeling. Farther and farther their breasts and nipples stretched. Adrielle's grip was starting to slip.

Finally, Morgana didn't seem to be able to pull back any farther. As strong as Morgana was, her body only weighed so much. The elastic force of their unbreakable flesh soon became too much for Morgana to resist. Her footing slipped, and she was pulled back toward Adrielle, and they nearly slammed together a second time.

Barely in time for Adrielle to renew her grip, Morgana pulled back again, this time more forcefully. Again, their nipples stretched out like rubber, only to pull the women back together a moment later. She pulled a third time, hard enough to get another shriek from Adrielle.

But the fourth pull came before Adrielle had regained her grip. Her fingers were wrenched from the bedpost as she went flying toward Morgana. They slammed together tit to tit. Morgana kept her footing like a brick wall, but Adrielle did not. She tried to grab for Morgana's shoulders again, but was too late this time. She found herself teetering backward, and then falling.

Their breasts stretched to the limit as she fell. For a brief moment she was suspended there by only her nipples. Morgana looked like she was going to keep her footing for a second, but soon toppled over as well.

Adrielle landed hard on her butt, but at least managed to catch the rest of herself with her hands. An instant later, Morgana's knees crashed down on either side of Adrielle's hips, then her body fell on top of her. Her elbows buckled as she was forced the rest of the way down to the floor.

"Are you all right?" Adrielle asked her mistress. She had to turn her head in order to free her mouth from the mound of breast flesh that had been pressed against it.

"Now look what you've done!" Morgana scolded her, but her laughter told Adrielle she couldn't have been the slightest bit angry at her.

"Oops! Clumsy me!"

Morgana rolled off of her, and Adrielle was pulled up onto her side. They awkwardly got up into a kneeling position.

"You'll pay for that!" Morgana teased her, and pulled back hard. They engaged in a wrestling match of sorts there on the floor.

"Here, ease up a little now. Let's stand up." Morgana commanded after they had wrestled for a minute or two. She sounded out of breath.

Both women stopped pulling, easing off the tension. Both women were nearly gasping, out of breath. Adrielle was sweating, and she saw a few beads of perspiration on Morgana's skin as well. They held on to each other and lifted themselves back to their feet.

"I'm very close now..." Morgana whispered into her ear. She could see her clenching her thighs rhythmically and rocking her pelvis. Adrielle realized she was doing some of the same. Her pussy felt close as well, though it hadn't even been touched.

"Here, like this." Morgana pulled back again, but this time only gently. Adrielle couldn't help but gasp with pleasure. It felt like a gently pull on her nipples by strong fingers that wouldn't let go. Then she leaned in again, pressing their nipples flat between their breasts. She pulled back again, gently stretching them, then moving in and compressing them again. Her nipples felt alight with such wonderful sensations. Morgana appeared to be experiencing the same.

Adrielle's vagina was clenching rhythmically. Before long, she started to orgasm. It was a good one! Her legs grew weak. She clutched at Morgana's shoulders for support, leaning on her. But that, of course, interrupted what Morgana was doing. She put her own hands against Adrielle and pushed her back a few inches so she could continue to move her breasts against Adrielle's. Now she moved her breasts from side to side and in a circle, gently tugging at their nipples and bending them back and forth.

Adrielle squeaked. She gasped for breath. Finally, her legs began to lose the battle. She half lowered herself, half fell down, trying to sit down on the floor. Her hands tried to grasp at Morgana's sides. Gravity won, and Morgana was pulled down on top of Adrielle by her nipples. This time they fell a bit more gracefully. Morgana managed to guide Adrielle to the floor until both of them landed in a kneeling position. She continued to gently pull against their adhered nipples.

It was too much for Adrielle! As her orgasm finished, she took one hand from Morgana's waist and brought it to her crotch. Ordered by her Mistress or not, she simply had to touch herself. She vigorously rubbed herself until her orgasm was good and done. She gasped a sigh of relief, and panted for a few seconds.

She didn't dare rest for long. Morgana was still going. She decided to make herself useful and use her hands to help her Mistress finish. She reached her hands up toward their attached nipples. She wrapped her fingers around them and began to massage them, up the shaft of her own nipples, over the magically sealed junction, and down the stretched out shafts of Morgana's, then back up again. She massaged the firm nipple flesh and pulled at it, feeling how thoroughly and completely stuck their nipple tips were.

Before long, Morgana began to squint. "Mmm... Mmm... MMMMMM!" she grunted. She could look down between their mutual cleavage and stretched out nipples and see Morgana's oversized cleft. Her labia majora were visibly moving as her strong vaginal muscles clenched rhythmically underneath. She took her right hand from their nipples and massaged Morgana's vulva, sinking her fingers deep into that fleshy canyon and feeling the moist walls of her labia and her hard clit.

By the time Morgana had finished her climax, Adrielle was almost ready for her second. The second orgasm came on easily enough. This time Morgana was happy to offer one of her own hands. Adrielle lost herself in her passion and leaned forward to kiss her Mistress deeply and frantically on the lips. Morgana graciously accepted her kiss. Their tongues flicked each other and tangled together inside their mouths.

Adrielle and Morgana continued this for a while longer, kneeling and facing each other, kissing deeply, one hand on the other's vulva and the other free to caress wherever it pleased. By the time Adrielle was finishing her second orgasm, Morgana was nearing her second. They kept going for longer than Adrielle could keep track as one orgasm came after another. They wouldn't stop. They broke their kiss only long enough to gasp for breath. How much longer would this continue?

Sometime after Adrielle had lost count of her orgasms, both women finally found themselves between orgasms at the same time. They finally broke that kiss for more than a second, and stopped to catch their breath. It was like they eye of a storm. If they started up again, they might never stop. Adrielle was sweating all over, and she saw several beads of perspiration on Morgana's skin as well.

"Oh my goodness! I think that's all I can bear for now!" Morgana pleaded, out of breath. "Please, let's stop."

"Yeah, or we might die of exhaustion."