The Assassin and the Sorceress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two of exposure, Magdalene whispered to me "Morgana, you're showing more of yourself than perhaps you intend."

"Oh," I replied with a shrug, and made a half-hearted attempt to cover my nipples again.

After perhaps another half an hour, I decided to go for it. They day was starting to cool down anyway. I yawned and raised my arms above my head in a wonderful and prolonged stretch, during which my breasts came well out of the water. I watched the boys out of the corner of my eye to see their reactions. Matthew must have turned as white as a ghost and stared wide-eyed for a good second or two before turning away in an exaggerated motion, covering his eyes with his hands. Gaius, though he was pretending not to look, seemed to be grinning, somewhat pleased with how the day was going, despite his poor luck with Esther.

"Oh my god, Morgana!" Magdalene attempted to chide me despite her amused laughter. "Don't forget you're naked under that water!"

"So? What's the big deal?" I said nonchalantly, deliberately not lowing myself back into the water.

"Yeah, Magda, what's the big deal? What are you, our chaperone?" Gaius challenged her.

Magdalene laughed. "No, of course not! Nothing like it. I guess there's no big deal as long as nobody seems to mind," she conceded.

"Besides, it's too much of a bother making sure I'm underneath the water at all times. Didn't we come out here to relax and STOP worrying about stupid little things?" I added. "They're just breasts. We've all sucked on those before," I finished, and gave each nipple a pinch.

"Very well. Get comfortable," Magdalene agreed.

Esther looked particularly amused right now. She was cupping her breasts just underneath the water, clearly pondering if she, as well, should stop worrying about modesty so much. Meanwhile, I made my way toward the bank and did what I had wanted to do for some time now. I laid back on a soft tuft of grass right on the bank, only submerged up to my waist. I rested the back of my head against my hands and relaxed.

Soon after that the air became chilly, and we disbursed for the day. I never ended up showing off my new vulva. I had thought about trying to show it off a few times, but never worked up the courage. Maybe it had been for the better. I had broken enough ground that day.

***

Thankfully, we met again a few days later.

From the beginning, my new friends were not so strict on making sure the girls were all in the water before the boys could turn around. Instead, they simply turned away from each other and undressed all at once and quickly got in the water, except, of course, for myself. I just threw off my shift and didn't mind who saw me. I dared to steal a fleeting glance at Gaius as he got into the creek. Even flaccid, he looked impressive! I wondered how big he might look fully erect.

Once in the water, most of us were mindful to keep our nether regions submerged, though Magdalene and Esther weren't so concerned about keeping their upper bodies hidden as they had been before. Esther would hold one arm across her chest to cover her breasts when she was above water, though she treated it more like a formality than a necessity. As the day went on, she threw the arm across her chest less and less. I definitely got a few good glimpses of her nipples. Magdalene, however, hardly even bothered. Maybe she figured she didn't have much to hide to begin with, but almost immediately she lost all of the concern she had earlier for keeping her breasts hidden.

This laxing of societal rules had a nice effect on the group. As a whole, we suddenly seemed much more comfortable with each other. I found myself adding to the conversation more often, which was uncharacteristic of me. Even Matthew was opening up to us. He still seemed a little embarrassed by the bare breasts on display, but he stopped averting his eyes so obviously.

Gaius' overconfidence only worsened. A few times I noticed him leering at Esther with what he must have thought was an inviting smile. The only result was that Esther began covering herself again. I figured she must have only been covering herself for Gaius' sake all along anyway.

Eventually I decided to take things up to the next level. Though it took some courage, I convinced myself to get far enough out of the water to show off my proudest feature. Esther and Gaius were chatting again, making me wonder if perhaps she enjoyed his advances more than she let on. Meanwhile, the siblings and myself were gossiping about some of the people we worked with on the Adenson's estate. I decided needing a quick snack from my belongings I had left on the riverbank would make a perfect excuse. All while continuing the conversation, I waded my way out of the water, and grabbed a plum from my satchel. I turned to face them and bit into my plum as I pretended to remain interested in the conversation.

Immediately, Matthew did the same wide-eyed glance before averting his eyes I had seen him do before. Gaius trailed off mid-sentence and couldn't see to remember what he had been saying. The boys were dumb-struck!

"For the love of God, Morgana!" Magdalene scolded me, chuckling somewhat. She rolled her eyes, looking amused and annoyed at the same time.

"What?" I mumbled with a mouth full of plum.

"Oh, whatever," she conceded. "I guess you can do your thing if nobody objects."

"Not me!" Gaius bellowed from the opposite bank.

Needless to say, Gaius was the next to follow my lead and show off his full natural form, unashamed. I caught a good glimpse of his penis. It was definitely larger than it had been earlier. Not even fully erect, he already seemed more impressive than Joseph had been in his full splendor. I suppose it might have been obvious how I was admiring him, but he never seemed to mind.

Well, I wasn't the only one's attention he had caught. Esther was eyeing him as well, I noticed, and Gaius happily took every opportunity to pose for her. I was a little jealous that all of this posturing was clearly for her benefit, but I enjoyed the view all the same. This seemed to encourage Esther, because she was the next one to part with her modesty. Esther's body was also nice to look at, and it turned out she had indeed shaved her crotch. I think I had started a new fashion trend!

Now that Esther's body was on display, I lost nearly all of Gaius' attention. That was fine, because I seemed to have gained Matthew's undivided attention, or more precisely, my vulva had. He couldn't seem to take his eyes off the thing! He tried to hide the fact that he was staring, but it was still quite obvious. It didn't matter, because I enjoyed the attention.

As the day went on, I tried to get a feel of what the others thought of what I had done to my body. As it turned out, I caught everyone taking glances at my vulva, and this definitely seemed to be the focus of their curiosities. Magdalene seemed almost as intrigued as Matthew, though she took fewer glances, and those she did take were far more discreet. It was more the glances she didn't take that I noticed in her. I got the strong notion that she really wanted to look, but was forcing herself not to.

Esther took a few glances as well. While Matthew seemed to be infatuated with my cleft, she might have been more curious. She seemed to be comparing herself to me, which I suppose is natural for women to do. Once I saw her feel her own vagina under the water after looking at me. Now that all the hair was gone, our vaginas looked very different. She had smaller outer lips, with her inner lips slightly slowing between them. Maybe she was wondering which vagina was more normal. Was I the weird one, or was she?

Only once was my vagina directly mentioned in conversation. Gaius had caught Matthew in a particularly drawn out gaze I had been enjoying.

"You might want to covet a different pussy there, small guy." Gaius mocked him. "You wouldn't even touch the sides of that thing."

"Gaius!" Magdalene scolded him. It was the first time I had ever heard genuine anger in her usually soft-spoken voice.

"What?"

"We will not insult each other's bodies here!"

"Lighten up, I was just telling a joke!"

Magdalene sighed. "Besides, labia aren't the vagina. They have nothing to do with tightness."

...

I decided to go after Matthew. As much as I lusted after Gaius, he was clearly pursuing another woman. Also, I had little interest in him romantically. He was brash, arrogant, and somewhat of a bully. Even if I did stand a chance with him, he seemed the sort of man who would take his pleasure with a woman and leave. No, if we were going to have sex, it was going to be on my terms. I didn't yet know how to do that. Matthew, would suffice for now.

I found Matthew later that evening in the woods. I had figured out he usually went gathering kindling in the woods not far from the bridge in the early evening. It was the perfect time to meet him alone.

"Feel nice and clean after our swim?" I asked him.

"Oh!" He almost jumped. He dropped some of the armful of sticks he had been struggling to hold. "Yeah, it's starting to cool off now, so I still feel pretty refreshed from that."

"I saw you looking at my vagina. All day long, in fact."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I've never seen a woman naked like that. I was just curious. I'll stop next time, I promise!"

"You don't need to apologize. You're allowed to look, you know. If I didn't want you to look at my vagina, I wouldn't have brought it above the water.

"Oh..." Matthew gulped. He was so nervous he had no idea what to say.

"Matthew, you can look!" I repeated. "Really, I don't mind. See?" I took one last glance around to make sure we were alone, then raised my shift up to my belly, exposing my entire bottom half to him. His eyes immediately shot downward to what I was showing him, then back up to my eyes. His disbelieving expression seemed to be asking if I was really sure this was okay, or if I was some sort of trick.

"No, really!" I took a step toward him. I caressed the cleft with my free hand to emphasize. "You say you've never seen a woman naked before today?"

"Well, no. Not like you were showing yourself off."

"You saw Esther too, eventually. But you kept staring at me, regardless. Do you like my vagina better than hers?"

Matthew blushed more than I'd seen him blush before. He didn't say anything, so I reiterated.

"You can tell me. Why is my vagina so much more interesting to you than hers? Is mine prettier?"

"Well... yeah. I think it is."

Now it was my turn to blush. I think a stupid grin came over my lips despite my best efforts to remain stoic. I can't describe how happy it made me to hear that. It was the first time in my life a boy my own age had said I was pretty.

"Really? Do you mean that?"

"Yeah. Yours is..." He trailed off.

"Mine is... what?"

"You know... bigger."

"Is that good?"

"I think so. I mean, I like it. There's more to look at."

"Do you want to take a closer look? You may."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. You can come over here if you want. I don't mind."

The kindling he had been holding fell out of his hands as if he forgot he had even been holding them. He approached me. He knelt down on the earth in front of me. He took one last look up at my face, then leaned in. I thrust my hips forward to give him the best view possible. I could feel his breath on my lips as he drank in the view. I think I was already getting wet, even though he hadn't even touched me yet. It felt very good to be admired!

I got tired of holding up my shift, so I pulled it up over my head and tossed it aside. When I looked back down, there was Matthew, still transfixed in awe!

"How does it look?" I asked.

"Really cute! Incredible!"

"What do you like about it?"

"It's so smooth. And that slit! I don't know why, it just drives me crazy!"

"Is looking all you want to do? You can touch if you want."

"Really?"

"Yes, really! Go ahead!"

Matthew brought up his hand and held out one finger, but hesitated with his finger inches from my slit. He was visibly shaking, he was so nervous! I don't think I showed it as much as him, but so was I.

"Go ahead," I repeated. "You may."

He finally let his finger touch my lips. She shuddered and let out an odd little moan as his finger made contact with my skin. He slid his finger downward, top to bottom, right down the middle of the cleft. It made me shiver, it felt so good! He did that a couple more times before sticking his finger in between the lips and feeling around in there. He brought in his other hand. He pinched each of the lips and gave them a good squeeze.

"Mmm..." I sighed. I was no longer able to keep my breathing quiet. "Matthew, that feels good! Play with them! Play with my lips for me!"

Matthew said nothing, but his breathing was so loud! He rolled the flesh between his fingers for a few moments, kneading it like dough.

"Pull on them! Give my lips a good tug!"

He did as I asked. He pinched each labium in either hand and pulled. He gasped when he saw how stretchy and pliable those folds of skin were. He released them and watched as they snapped back into place with a wet smack. He pinched my lips again and gave another firm tug. This time he didn't let go. He stretched them as far downward as he could get them to go.

"Wow! You're stretchy! You're really stretchy!" he managed to gasp between labored breaths. "And so soft!"

"I know! Isn't pulling on them fun? I do it all the time!"

"Yeah! This thing's awesome! Are all girls'... um... vaginas... this stretchy?"

"I don't know, mine is the only one I've ever gotten to play with. You can pull harder, you know."

"Really? Are you sure? It won't hurt?"

"Yes, quite sure. My vagina is pretty tough. I'll let you know if it starts to hurt, but right now you aren't even close."

"Well, I guess the Lord meant these things to squeeze babies out of them. They'd HAVE to be tough to do that!"

With that he gave a much better yank. He gradually increased the pull, occasionally looking up at me to make sure I was okay. And I was great! As the flesh pulled taut, I could feel it tugging at the area around my clitoris and stimulating it. It felt good!

"Harder, Matthew. Harder."

Matthew yanked, and I gasped!

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, Morgana! That was too hard, wasn't it?"

"No, not at all! That was perfect! Again! Please, again!"

Matthew yanked my lips downward again, really putting his strength into it. I screamed in delight! It hurt. I didn't tell him, but it did hurt. It also felt amazing! That perfect mix of pain and pleasure, just on the edge of what I could bear.

"Oh my god, YES!" I screamed as he mercilessly stretched my labia! If he had told me they were stretching halfway down to my knees I just might have believed him. Every few seconds he would let go, letting them snap back up, then pulling them to their absolute limit. Of course, after some time a problem started to occur.

"I can't grab on anymore. Your lips are too wet. They're getting slippery."

"That's fine. That was just foreplay anyway," I gasped, realizing as I heard my words that my breathing was becoming as labored as his. "Maybe it's time to move on to something even better! Well, I've shown you mine. Is it okay if I see yours?"

"Oh, sure, I don't mind."

Matthew stood up and showed me a bulge in his pants he made no effort to conceal. There was already an obvious wet spot right at the peak of the bulge. He slipped his trousers down to his knees, and as his manhood came free from the clothes that had held it captive, it sprung upward and reverberated for a moment until it pointed straight forward. Immediately, a small string of pre-cum began to drip down from the tip and hang there in midair.

Matthew's penis was somewhat smaller than Joseph's, and certainly smaller than Gaius', though it was exciting to have it exposed in front of me all the same. It was mine to do with as I pleased! He had a very large foreskin, I noticed, that jutted out half an inch past the bulge at the tip of his penis. This intrigued me. Without bothering to ask permission, I pinched his foreskin between my thumb and forefinger. It was slimy with his sperm, but that didn't bother me. I played with the foreskin, eventually giving it a nice tug, just as he had done to my labia. And just like my labia, I found his foreskin was delightfully stretchy. I tugged his penis this way and that by the tip of his foreskin, though I made sure to be at least somewhat gentle, since this piece of skin seemed more delicate than my magically created labia.

Well, he didn't seem to mind at all. After I had toyed with him for a little, I decided it was time to do a little more. I let go of his foreskin and wrapped my fingers around the shaft of his penis. I began stroking him, and he immediately groaned with pleasure. I gave a few more pumps, meaning to get him warmed up, and...

He began squirting all over me! It sprayed everywhere from my neck down to my belly. I hadn't expected that to happen so quickly! I had barely touched him!

And when I looked up at him, I could tell he was even more horrified that I was!

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. Please don't be mad at me!" he pleaded.

I only laughed. "Well, it's a good thing I've already gotten rid of my shift, isn't it?" I wiped myself down with my hands, starting with my neck. I made an exaggerated motion as my hands went over my bare breasts. As soon as I had picked up all the little globules, I flicked them aside into the underbrush.

"See? All cleaned up!" I licked a little off the tips of my fingers, mainly to show him that he didn't need to feel bad. His only reaction was to grimace. Very well, not his thing.

"Careful where you flick that, though. The Lord struck Onan dead for spilling his seed on the ground!"

I tried not to laugh, and mostly succeeded. "What, that silly old tale? I don't believe in any of that. Why, where do you normally flick it?"

Matthew suddenly turned as red as a beet. "Huh? What... what do you mean?" he stammered, defensively. He definitely knew what I meant.

"If you are so worried about God striking you dead if you spill your seed on the ground, where do you normally spill it when you masturbate?"

"What? No! I don't do that!" Matthew was such a terrible liar it was adorable!

"You don't? Oh, I though everyone did. You should, though. It's a lot of fun! I probably do it twice a day, maybe sometimes three."

"Wait... YOU?" He was clearly shocked! "But you're a... a girl!"

"Of course I do. Every girl masturbates."

"Really? I didn't know they could! How do girls do it?"

"It's easy! Would you like me to show you?"

"I... I... guess. Sure. Okay. If you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind at all," I said, sitting back on my butt and kicking my feet out in front of me. "I actually haven't even masturbated yet today, so I'm quite behind schedule. I really need to, especially after you played with my vagina like that. That got me so hot, I'm nearly aching right now!"

And so, dressed in only my stockings and my boots, I leaned back against a tree and pleasured myself just as I always did, but this time with a captive audience. I made sure to explain everything to him in exquisite detail. He needed it, too. He had no idea how a woman's nether regions were put together, but I fixed that. It actually excited me even more to say all these dirty words to him: vagina, clitoris, labia, and so I used them liberally. Eventually I even got him to say a few of them without blushing or stammering. Good, I was coaxing him away from his unfortunate innocence. I liked the improvements that I saw! I was making a man out of him, and I can't describe how fulfilling it felt to be doing that!