The Assassin and the Sorceress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was nearing climax, I though I would give him a chance. "Well, I've shown you how it's done. Do you want to get your own hands in here and finish me off?"

"Of course!" Matthew didn't hesitate a second. He sat down right in front of me, in between my spread legs, and got to work. Not to surprisingly, it wasn't instant ecstasy for me. He knew what parts of me to touch, but he needed practice with his technique: how hard to press and how fast to rub. That was fine. After a few minutes, I placed my hand over his and guided him. Now there were two hands on my magically made vulva, mine and his. Together, we shared that flesh, playing with it and stroking it, until in a few minutes I was climaxing. And together we felt the muscles in my vagina contract and relax rhythmically, felt my thighs clench and unclench as I rode out my orgasm. I squeezed his hand against my womanhood and didn't let him go until it was finally done.

I gasped and leaned back against the tree as I let my body go limp. I let go of his hand. He seemed to understand that the job was finished and stopped rubbing, however his hand stayed. He gently caressed the outside of my plump labia, clearly still very much interested in that part of me. I liked the touch.

"I have to get going," he said after a few minutes. "They'll wonder where I am with the kindling."

"Hmm... that's fine," I sighed, as if I hadn't a care in the world. "I wouldn't want to make your mother and father worry about you. I understand. Do you want to play with my vagina again sometime?"

"Oh, I suppose, if you're sure that's okay with you..."

"Don't be silly. Of course I'm okay with it! I loved it! Anytime you want, just ask."

***

Matthew and I met up a few more times like that. I loved to lay back and let him do anything he wanted to my body. Sometimes he would play with me with his hands, sometimes he would lick and suck, sometimes he would just lay his head down on my thigh and stare at it. I loved the attention! Of course, he would let me play with him, too, which I enjoyed. Thankfully, he started lasting much longer than our first time.

However, there was one thing he still refused to do for me. He wouldn't penetrate me with anything more than his fingers. I had some very good luck helping him to turn away from his strict religious upbringing and the pointless rules that came with it. It felt so good to help him see through the lies he had been read from the Bible all his life. However, it didn't take the Bible to tell him the dangers of pregnancy outside of wedlock, and in that regard, he was extremely cautious. I could have easily used my magic to prevent his seed from taking root in me, but I wasn't ready to tell him about that.

I would invite him to stick it in me, sometimes even begged, and he would shake hid head vigorously, like a child refusing a command from his parents. I tried to tell him not to worry about it, that for reasons I couldn't explain to him, we would conceive no child. He simply wouldn't, not even for a second. All this playing around was very fun, but nothing we did was quite the same as the feeling of a man's penis inside me, which so far, I had only felt once.

I had developed a sort of regretful respect for him. Though he was mentally like a child at times, he made more responsible decisions than most adults his age, or at least when it mattered. All the same, in my disappointment I began to think of who I could pursue next.

The five of us met of several more times to go swimming. I have to say, we were really starting to become friends. Also, each of my new friends was becoming very comfortable with nudity. It wasn't a big deal. We stopped bothering to cover ourselves in front of each other, nor did we avert our eyes. In fact, I think each of us found some sort of relief in not caring about something society instructed us to care about. We saw each other as we were in a physical sense, but this seemed to translate into a more metaphorical sense as well. Having our clothing stripped away made us feel like we didn't need to keep secrets from each other.

Of course, I had to keep my magic powers secret and a few other things, but I was finally able to talk about my family with them, and the pain of growing up with parents that rarely ever showed love. I was surprised to learn that each of them had secrets of their own to divulge. And just like me, talking about these things seemed to ease their burdens. I won't go into details of what the others confessed, but we began to know each other better than some families do. It was nice.

Anyway, I think it was the fourth, or maybe the fifth time we met up like that when I saw a way to get at Gaius. He had never fully given up on Esther. He had succeeded in getting her naked in front of him, or maybe that was more my doing. However, she still shied away from any sexual advancement he made. If she caught him leering at her, she would immediately cover up and sent him a reproachful look. His occasional innuendo was only ever returned with annoyance.

Strangely, Magdalene, once our enforcer of morals and decency, never bothered to step in. For once she would have been more than justified. Maybe having her initial objections ignored earlier had discouraged her from speaking her mind.

Finally, Gaius went too far. He laid his hand on her bare torso, unsolicited, quite close to her left breast. This earned him an immediate slap across the face! It wasn't a hard one, but enough to get the point across. Esther wasn't exactly furious; however, she did firmly lay out her boundaries and expectations. The bottom line was that Esther was not interested in Gaius romantically or sexually. Poor Gaius. That had been a harder slap to his pride than his face. And it was also my chance.

I caught up with him on his way back home, once everyone else was out of earshot. I had done this with Matthew, so how hard could it be to proposition Gaius? Matthew had made me more confident.

"You know, it's not really that loose," I said without preamble. I was referencing a comment I overheard him make to Esther earlier that day. He still seemed to be of the impressing that my large slit equated a loose opening

Gaius stopped and turned around. The first thing I saw was that he was not his usual proud self. He was still feeling the effects of Esther's rejection, and undoubtedly some regret at his unwarranted actions that had led up to it.

"Jeez, Morgana, I'm sorry about that. I run my mouth sometimes. I was just trying to make a joke. I hope you aren't mad at me, too."

"No, I'm not mad. Maybe it wasn't the nicest thing you could say about a lady, but I don't get offended easily. It's not an apology I'm after. I just want to show you that you're wrong."

His eyes widened. "What do you mean?" he said, showing a little bit of a grin. He caught my direction.

"Do you have someplace private we can go?"

Gaius was now grinning from ear to ear. His usual confidence was back in full force. Poor Gaius had taken a hit to his pride that day, and here I was with a remedy.

"Oh... what the hell, sure. Not back on my father's estate. He'd know if I brought a guest. Why not back to the riverbank? I'm sure the other three are long gone by now."

And so, we returned to our special spot, and disrobed as we had several times before. But this time, just the two of us. And this time, he had much more to show me than before. His penis must have been a good eight or nine inches, the largest I had seen by a good margin! Unlike Matthew's his foreskin retracted back over his glans, the penis underneath it was so massive!

"Oh, my goodness!" I cooed, as I stroked his member with my hands, getting excited. "Are you sure that'll fit? I'm no looser than most women. In fact, I might be a little tighter."

"I wouldn't worry about that. It's fit in many women before, and they loved it! You've got nothing to fear but never wanting to go back to another man again."

"Let's make sure. Try your finger first. Tell me if you think it'll work."

"Sure. Whatever you want!"

I found a soft patch of grass to lie down on. He knelt down beside me and worked his finger over my cleft. "Hmm..." he mused, as he pinched a labium between his fingers, feeling its thickness. This seemed to be something new to him. His finger kept probing until he found my opening, and felt the hole for a few seconds. It clearly wasn't his first time. He pushed, and it slid in, and he felt around in there for a second.

"Oh, that's not bad! Okay, so maybe your pussy isn't loose after all. Hmm, but I don't know if you are ready for the real thing just yet. You're wet, but you could be wetter. Don't worry, I can fix that."

And so, he began working on me. He slid his hands up my torso and cupped my breasts. Even at their increased size, his large hands easily encompassed them. He massaged them and caressed my nipples with his thumbs. Such strong hands, and he knew how to use them.

"Have your breasts been getting bigger lately? They seem like they've been growing."

"Yes, I think they are. Better late than never, right?"

"I'll say! I hope they keep growing!"

After a minute he focused his attention downward. He massaged my clit for a minute, then moved his mouth in and began licking and sucking. After a minute his licking gained some enthusiasm. He liked it!

"Oh, I can see why you and Esther shave your pussies now! It looks a little barren, but my god, this feels amazing to suck on! It's so smooth and clean!"

He continued, clearly loving every second of it! He ran his tongue everywhere around my nether: over my clit and around the hole, but also over the labia and up my mound and where my crotch met my thighs. His tongue wanted to explore every inch of my flesh! Meanwhile, I gasped and moaned, and caressed my own body with my hands to add to the sensations.

"How's that working for you?" he said in a soft, deep voice after a few minutes. "Anything I can do that will drive you even more wild?"

"Yeah. Let me see your penis. Let me touch it. Let me play with it. I want to see what's going to go into me so that I can think about it when it does."

He got up on his knees and let me have my way with him. His member easily accommodated both of my hands. I squeezed it, felt its girth. It had grown so large that the skin around it was stretched taut, barely able to contain it. For me at the time, it was impressive! It was the match to my larger than life vulva. It would be ecstasy when they were joined together! I kissed it, I licked it, I rubbed my face against it, nibbled on it. I played with it like it was my own, doing whatever to it I pleased. Gaius never voiced a single objection.

When I was mad with lust, I laid back and invited him inside. His fingers felt my vagina once again, and he smiled approvingly.

"Oh, you're definitely ready now. I think you're ready to take me."

He lowered himself on top of me and placed the tip of his penis over the hole... and pushed. He grimaced, then pushed harder. It was only in past the tip. He brought one hand down and spread my labia with his fingers, then grabbed his penis and shook it back and forth for a second, trying different angles. With a little effort, it finally started to slide in. One last push, and it was finally in as far as it would go.

I gasped loudly! It was pleasure so intense, any more of it would have been pain. I remembered when I had felt Joseph inside me. It was such a pleasant, comforting feeling: a warm presence inside me filling a void inside me that begged to be filled. This wasn't like that. This stretched me, almost to the limit. This wasn't a comforting, happy feeling; it was exhilarating, and almost a little frightening. But as much an adventure as this was for me, it wasn't even close to the adventure I had planned for him.

"Jesus Christ, Morgana! I was wrong! I was so, very wrong! I take back everything I said about your pussy! This thing is tight!"

He began thrusting, sliding it in and out. I could tell it took some effort. It wasn't an easy squeeze. I hadn't intended it to be. But it was good. We were both sighing with pleasure. Just to give him a taste of what was to come, I gave a squeeze. I clenched the muscles of my vagina, tightening them around his manhood like a serpent squeezes its prey.

His eyes widened in amazement! "Ohh!" he grunted, and it was hard to tell if it was more from pleasure or pain. "Jesus Christ, that thing it strong!"

He had no idea what he had coming. I relaxed a little, and he continued. There was no romance, no lovemaking here. This was primal, animalistic fucking, and he was like a beast. So much effort, so much vigor, the likes of which I hadn't seen yet! Watching his muscles flex, smelling his sweat, and hearing his grunts of exertion helped work me into a similar frenzy! I clawed at his back, I wrapped by legs around him, trying to hold him tight, not let him get away from me.

As I started to feel a climax coming on, I looked up at him and saw he was even closer, right on the verge. Suddenly he shifted his weight. I knew what he was up to. He was going to pull out of me. Now was the time to spring the trap I had prepared.

As soon as he started to lean back, I clenched my vagina again, but this time held it as hard as I could. I had strengthened those muscles beyond what was natural and had given myself very good control of them, just for him.

His eyes shot open again. "Jesus Christ!" he bellowed as I have his manhood a squeeze like he had never felt before! He tried to pull out of me, but I was squeezing so hard that nothing moved. He pulled harder. I actually slid an inch across the earth toward him as he pulled. I could see the effort in his face. He braced his hands against the inside of my thighs and pushed off. Still, nothing moved. He was stuck inside of me!

Meanwhile, I had reached a hand down and was vigorously fingering my clit, hoping to catch up with him. As my orgasm neared, I had no trouble keeping my vagina clenched. In fact, I don't think I could have relaxed it had I wanted to just then. My clenching muscles combined with his pulling was creating such wonderful stimulation for both of us.

Suddenly, his look of exertion changed to one of fear for half a moment. "Oh shit, Morgana, I..." he muttered, and then his eyes rolled back and he gasped for air. He was coming inside me. He had tried not to, but at this point it was too late. He had no other choice. I continued fingering myself, and in another second or two I was having my orgasm, too.

When it was finally done, we gasped for air for a few seconds, then looked into each other's eyes. I smiled up at him as I ran my fingertips up my body, more content than I had ever been in my life. Gaius looked less content with himself.

"Morgana, I'm sorry. I tried not to. I came inside you."

"Don't worry about it," I said, dreamily. "It felt amazing!"

"Yeah... it did. But..."

"I said don't worry about it. I'm not going to conceive your child. I'd prefer if you don't ask why, though. Just trust me. There's no danger."

"Okay, good. I wish you would have told me that beforehand, but that's good to hear."

Gaius made to get up again, but found himself still stuck inside me despite his already waning erection.

"With that covered, there's another matter. I... can't seem to get it out of you. Jesus Christ, that thing's like a bear trap!"

I smiled. "That's because my vagina likes you. It really, really likes you. You did a goooooood job! It still likes you being in there and it doesn't want to let go. Sorry, it does that. It'll let go eventually."

"Jesus, I fucking hope so!" He kept tugging. I stole a look downward at the action and saw his now fully flaccid penis stretching taut like a rope with every pull, or at least how much of it he could get outside of me. The rhythmic tugging started to do it for me again.

"Oh, keep doing that! Keep pulling!"

He obeyed with an eye roll and a shrug, and in another minute, I was enjoying a second orgasm. It wasn't as strong as the first, but it was still very enjoyable. Once that had subsided, he looked into my eyes again.

"Well I'm glad you're enjoying this. How long does this usually take?"

"I don't know. A few minutes? Half an hour? An hour?"

"An HOUR!?"

"Probably not. But the less you stimulate me, the sooner it'll relax." That was, of course, a lie. I could have ended it anytime I wanted. I just wasn't ready to let him go. I liked feeling his skin against mine.

"Okay, sure. Relax. Good idea. And what in Heaven do we do until then?"

"We could... cuddle. You know, like proper lovers do after passionate lovemaking."

"Lovers? Sure, fine. I guess."

I stared up at him, smiling and biting my lower lip. His eyes darted to the side a couple of times, seemingly reluctant to meet with mine. He didn't seem to be the cuddling type. Luckily, we were doing things on my terms tonight. I placed my hand on the back of his head and gently guided him towards me. He accepted and kissed me on the lips.

He let out a long sigh and finally relaxed, giving in. He laid down on top of me. I stroked his side lovingly. He smiled and reciprocated. His strong hands caressed and massaged my shoulders, my back, my breasts, and everywhere else he pleased. It was such a nice touch. We embraced like that for a few more minutes, savoring the afterglow of our act. When I was satisfied, I allowed my muscles to loosen a little.

He seemed to sense the change, and lifted himself up on his arms to try again. After a brief tug, his penis slowly started to slip free of my vagina. It stretched taut again, and when the bulbous head finally popped free of my strong muscles, his stretched-out penis snapped back with such force it hit his thigh with a wet slap. He stood up.

"Morgana, that was incredible! That was like nothing else I've ever experienced! I'd love to do that again, although maybe you could do something about that grip."

"Yes, we can do that again! I think you may have stretched me out a little, so maybe it won't be as tight next time."

By now, I was slowly fingering myself again as I lay there on the grass: not as vigorously as before, just enough to enjoy some pleasant sensations. I was still in an erotic mood, though the dire need had passed. Gaius seemed to notice, but paid it little mind as we continued our conversation.

"Stretched you out? Yeah, that's been known to happen with me. But... you are sure you won't get pregnant if we keep doing this? I'm trusting you here."

"Very sure. I'd rather not talk about it, but you don't need to worry about that."

"Well, people have been wrong about things like that before. Not that I don't believe you, but maybe, just for my own peace of mind, you could pee as soon as you're able?"

"Pee? Why?"

"You know, to wash my sperm out of you."

I tried not to laugh. I thought about correcting him, but declined. "Sure. I'll pee the sperm out. Don't worry," I said with a grin.

Gaius dressed, and made his way home. As soon as he was out of sight, I tapped into the Oculus and peered inside myself. The Oculus had no trouble identifying all the matter which had come from Gaius. With a though, I commanded it to vanish from existence. With that taken care of, I continued stroking myself until I was enjoying a third, albeit weaker, orgasm.

I felt so good right then! All alone now, I laid back, still stark naked, in the grass and listened to the sounds of nature. I stared up at the canopy of leaves above me, feeling one with nature, as I watched as twilight slowly settled over the small patch of woods my new friends and I called our own.

Yes, I was finally happy with my life. At least one of my parents had decided to love me, I had a group of friends who accepted me for who I was, and I was even starting to experience romance with some success. I was happy with where my life was, and I wasn't overly worried about where it was headed.