The Assassin and the Sorceress Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgana added to the excitement by moving herself upward along Adrielle's crotch until her vagina was directly over her clit. Then she sucked. While their lips were still stuck and stretched out, Morgana's magical vagina sucked hard on Adrielle's clit.

"Oh God!" she shouted, getting very close to orgasm.

"Come up here and kiss me," Morgana begged.

"How? We're kind of stuck like this."

"Do it. Try."

She tried, and found it was easier than she thought. Morgana's incredibly stretchy labia actually allowed her to bend over and face her. She leaned in and kissed her on the lips, while Morgana eagerly wrapped her arms around her and stroked her hair. When at last Adrielle ended the kiss, Morgana looked up at her with begging eyes, them poked Adrielle's nipples, then poked her own.

"You want me to touch them together?"

"Only if you want. After all... you know what will happen."

"Yeah, I've heard it can be dangerous... two women touching their nipples together. Our nipples could get stuck together!

"Ooo, very dangerous! Are you sure you want to?"

"No, that would be a foolish thing to do. But your nipples are very nice. I really want to touch them together."

"Maybe you'd best not."

"Nope! Can't resist!"

Adrielle lowered her breasts down, over Morgana's. Morgana held up her breasts to line up their nipples. Adrielle lowered herself that remaining inch, and their nipples met perfectly tip to tip, though when she pressed down, Adrielle's magically expanded nipples easily covered up Morgana's, even covering a good deal of her areola. She lifted herself up, and quickly felt a tug, to no surprise at all!

"Oh, now I've done it! Now we're stuck together by our nipples, too!"

"Maybe they just like each other."

"They must. They won't let go of each other!"

The two lovers continued to tug at their sensitive parts. Though they pretended to be struggling to pull apart for all they were worth, they were really only pulling as hard as needed to stimulate themselves. With her nipples' sensitivity to pleasure magically enhanced, every tug and pull aroused her more and more. Tugging on their clinging pussies, however, seemed to be what pleasured Morgana the most, so she made sure to do both.

When they both seemed to be approaching climax for the third time that morning, Adrielle leaned inward to kiss Morgana on the lips one more time. But when the attempted to end that kiss, she found that their lips were now fused together as well. She tried to mutter a few words of protest, but it was no use. Nothing came out clearly enough to understand. And so, they ended their third engagement rolling over one another, tugging at their vulvas, nipples, and lips, completely unable to pull themselves apart. As they both began to climax, they again alternated between tugging at their clinging vagina lips and mashing them together. Their hands caressed each other's bare flesh wildly, then gently after the furor had finally died down.

Then, they just cuddled and embraced each other as they lay on their sides.

"Hmm, HMMMM!" Adrielle mumbled after a minute, while pointing at their fused lips. Morgana not only understood her meaning, but complied, because their lips popped apart a moment later.

"Are you finished for now?" she whispered into Morgana's ear.

"Oh, God, yes! I don't think I've ever felt so satiated in my life! I don't think I'll be horny again for... at least half an hour!"

"I'm glad I made you so happy!"

"Did I make you happy?" Morgana asked, sounding somewhat doubtful.

"Of course, you did! You showed me sensations I didn't even know existed! Nipple orgasms... cumming milk... wow." She sounded very tired. If Morgana replied to that, she didn't hear it. They had been story-telling and love-making for more hours than she could count. Adrielle slept soundly.

...

When they woke up, it must have been well into the afternoon, almost evening. Adrielle was groggy, but didn't feel like more sleep would make her feel any better. Also, she was famished!

Morgana must have felt the same. She groggily tried to get up, only to be reminded that they were still attached by their intimate parts. Morgana's eyes unfocused for a moment, and their nipples and labia popped apart from each other. They slid out from each other's embraces and slowly got up.

"I should get to the kitchen. Poor Sasha... I haven't conjured any ingredients for her to cook... since... well, you know. She's probably had to make do with the castle's stores. But first..."

In her open palms, two fragrant buns appeared, smelling of spiced meat. They both bit into them ravenously.

"So, this stuck thing of yours..." Adrielle asked when they were finishing up.

Morgana smiled and turned away, embarrassed. "Yes?" she replied, coyly.

"How often do you do that to the other servants here? I've only seen you do it to anyone besides us once since I've been here."

"Not so much anymore. It was usually something I did when they were being naughty. I have to punish disobedient servants somehow, after all! Besides, I'm not sure if they really get as much out of it as I do, so I don't really ask them to do it during play."

"Not anymore? When did you do it more?"

"A long time ago, actually. I think it was before Guarin and Cateline arrived. I don't know how, but I think they changed things with my servants. They haven't always fit in with the rest of us, but somehow, things changed. There was less mischief to punish, so I've only been doing it rarely since then."

Interesting. Adrielle always figured there was something about those two: married and faithful in a castle full of fornication, yet fully accepted by everyone else. But had they changed how Morgana's servants behaved, or had it been Morgana and her perception of her servants that had changed? Best not to ask that for now, though.

"Do you ever like to stick yourself to things? Or is it more about watching other people be stuck?"

Morgana seemed to be blushing, but she answered none the less. "Well, sometimes, I suppose. Mostly by myself, though. Of course, because I can free myself at any time I guess I can't say I'm actually stuck. Sometimes I'll pretend to be stuck by some force beyond my control, and that's pretty fun! But the fact remains I'm only pretending."

"Maybe next time you can show me what sorts of things you do to yourself," Adrielle suggested with a grin.

"Why? Like I said, it's mainly things I do by myself. What would you do in the mean time?"

"Watch? You seem to enjoy watching me. I'm just curious to see what you're interested in. Maybe it will help me to know you better."

"Oh... maybe..." She didn't seem entirely convinced with the idea, but still somewhat touched that Adrielle was curious about her more private desires.

"Well, it's getting late in the day," Morgana said after a few seconds of silence. "I need to go find Sasha in the kitchen and conjure up whatever ingredients she wants for supper tonight."

"That's fine. Till next time, love!"

They kissed each other good bye, but then Morgana stopped.

"Before I go, do you want to keep your new nipples? It's a daring look, but I must admit I love it! It's for a daring girl, after all."

Adrielle opened her mouth and almost agreed to keep her gigantic nipples, but suddenly reconsidered. Though it seemed like so long had passed, probably because she had learned a lifetime's worth of information about Morgana all through last night, she remembered that it had only been the previous afternoon when Morgana had permitted that horrible thing be done to poor Guarin and Cateline. After such a horrible event, walking around showing off these new 'gifts' from the sorceress could have bad consequences. She didn't want to be seen by everyone else as Morgana's new favorite, her new Gwendolyn.

"Maybe back to my natural self for now. I love these, but they are a little distracting. I'll think about it a little."

"Adrielle?" Morgana asked once the work was done.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for listening. And for trying to understand."

...

As soon as Morgana had left, Adrielle searched the castle for Guarin and Cateline. She wanted to check up on them to see if they were all right. She feared the worst, but when she found them in the chamber they shared, they seemed to be faring decently, at least on the outside. They sat on the edge of their bed, seemingly embracing each other in silence.

They looked up as she entered the room, but said nothing.

"Would it be all right to talk?" she asked, gently.

They looked each other in the eyes, then returned their gaze to Adrielle. "I suppose," Cateline answered.

"How are both of you holding up?" she asked, as she sat herself down in the armchair on the other side of the room. Better to keep her distance for now. She didn't want to give the appearance of encroaching on them, not after what had happened.

"We're okay," Cateline answered, rather simply.

"How about you?" Guarin asked. It struck Adrielle as an odd response. He was the one who had just been raped the other day. Maybe it was best to be a little direct. It had worked on Susan: asking the uncomfortable questions she had really wanted to talk about, but was afraid to.

"Worried," she answered, quite honestly. "A bad thing happened to the two of you yesterday. I figured I should check up on you."

"We've been through worse," Guarin answered, with a shrug.

"From... Morgana?"

"No, I think he was talking about what she rescued us from," replied Cateline. "Back when she first took us in, that is."

"I see. But that still gives her no right."

Adrielle waited for a reply, but the two were silent.

"Has she done anything like this to you before? Has she ever hurt you?"

"No, not like this!" said Cateline. "She has her moods. She always has, though I thought they were getting better."

"Moods? Can you explain?"

"When she thought her authority was challenged, I guess. She had some interesting ways of punishing us, all her servants, but it was never..."

"Never what?"

"It was never cruel. It was never vicious. Just silly games, mostly. She's never hurt any of us before. Gwendolyn did something to her."

"Morgana still made the choice to do what Gwendolyn wanted. They're both responsible. What happens now? Do you need anything? Is there anything I can do? Maybe to protect you?"

"Maybe you could finish the rescue mission you started. Take her back to her father and rescue us from her," Guarin shot at her with an oddly sudden tone of venom.

"Love! She's not our enemy! Remember, she helped us yesterday."

"Believe me, I'm trying. Morgana punishes me every time I try to leave. But I've gotten close to her. We had a huge breakthrough last night, and I think I might be able to convince her to let me leave. I have every intention of taking Gwendolyn with me. I'm taking Susan, too. She wants to leave. So... what about you two? Would you join us?"

"What? Leave?" Cateline asked, sounding confused.

"After what she did, I wasn't sure if you'd want to live with her anymore."

"I'm fine, really," Guarin said, dismissively.

"Where would we even go?" Cateline asked?

"Just get that manipulative... demon out of here!" Guarin continued. "I just want things to go back to how they were."

"Very well, if that's how you want it."

"Wait, where would we go?" Cateline repeated, sounding much less rhetorical this time.

"Back to Lindis with me, I suppose. Live normal lives. There's plenty you can do there. Or travel with me and Susan. I made a promise to her."

"We'd grow old and die..." Guarin objected. "Leaving this paradise behind for the outside world... where there's disease... and violence... We'd probably live as peasants, working till our backs hurt day in and day out, just to get by..."

"We could be free..." Cateline mused.

"Free to do what? Toil?"

"Well... we could have a baby, I suppose. Start a family... you know, like we used to talk about."

Guarin didn't respond. He looked deep in thought.

"I'll let you two think about it. I don't have an escape plan yet, but I think one may be coming very soon. I'll let you know."

...

Adrielle's next visit was Susan. She was getting much better at finding the reclusive girl. Or maybe Susan was making it easier for her. Now that Susan had recognized her as an ally, someone who was really trying to help her, she had opened up to her considerably. She no longer seemed like she feared harsh punishment if she said anything untoward, and was starting to speak her mind more freely.

Today, Adrielle found her in that same vacant room where she had first made that promise to her: that they would escape from the castle together, then travel the world together to look for signs of where the survivors of Ash had fled to.

Susan was sitting in this room's one dusty, old chair, staring out the narrow window at the world outside, looking much like a bird in a cage wishing it could fly.

"We had a major development last night," Adrielle said without greeting.

Susan turned to look at her, but said nothing. Adrielle approached and sat on the arm of the chair next to her.

"She told me the rest of the story. Of Ash, that is."

"You TOLD her what I told you?" she gasped, uncharacteristically loud.

"I said it might be necessary. And it was. That was how I was able to get through to her. She admitted to it. To everything. All because you told me what you knew of the truth."

"I really hope you're right. She might be very angry with me right now. The next time she sees me..."

"She's not. Not in the least. I think she desperately needed to talk about Ash with someone."

"Horrible, isn't it? All the people she killed..."

"And I think she may allow us to leave. I have a feeling I may be able to reason with her on that. I haven't asked her directly, but the right time may be soon."

"What? How?"

"It has to do with what happened with Guarin the other day. Have you heard about that?"

"I did. Hassan brought it up at supper last night, since Gwendolyn and Morgana were both absent. He made us have a discussion about it.

"Interesting. Well, at the same time, I was having a discussion with her about it. She feels guilty for what she allowed to happen last night. She realizes she betrayed her own people, and she wants to make it right."

"I didn't know she could feel guilt."

"She's been weighed down by guilt for six-hundred years. More guilt than you can imagine. It's been eating her up all along."

"Maybe she deserves it."

"She wants to atone for it. She doesn't think she can, but I suggested she may be able to atone for last night, at least, by letting Guarin and Cateline go. I suppose she didn't exactly say 'yes' to that idea, but she seemed to consider it. If she does eventually allow it, maybe she can be convinced to allow us to leave as well."

"Don't get your hopes up; she'll never allow it. I used to beg her to let me go, but all she ever did was punish me for it."

"I'm going to try. And if not, I may be able to work out an escape plan. I have some ideas."

"Escape? How?" Susan asked, her eyes suddenly growing wide with interest.

"When she told me about Ash, I learned a little bit about how her powers work. She can sense things with her mind. I don't know exactly how far away she can see things like that, but probably anything inside the castle. However, she still has to focus her magic sight. It takes concentration. She's not looking at the whole castle all the time. Maybe if there were some sort of distraction, we could use that moment to escape unnoticed. Our friends might help us. Especially if we promise to take Gwendolyn with us. They'd love to see her gone!"

"Wait, does that mean Morgana could be watching us right now? Are you sure it's safe to be talking about this in her castle?"

"I think it's safe. I didn't understand a lot of what she said about her power, but for all the information it gives her, it's nothing like looking through her eyes. She told me it's difficult to read text through her magic sight, so even if she knows we're here together in this room, I think the only way she could understand what we are saying is to be within earshot."

"Maybe you did learn a few useful things. I don't suppose you might have figured out a way to... you know... fight her?"

"You're asking if she can be killed?"

"I suppose. Or maybe even subdue her."

Adrielle paused to think if she really wanted to say this. She had felt horribly guilty for even thinking it. But, then again, was Morgana actually her lover? Maybe it was time she reminded herself that Morgana might still be her enemy. Sure, the emotions she felt for Morgana felt very real, but hadn't the entire purpose of sleeping with her been to gain her trust so she could learn her weaknesses? Had that goal changed, or had Adrielle simply forgotten? She felt so confused.

"I think I know how to hurt her. It might not be easy, but..."

"How? HOW?"

"Her brain. The human brain is one of the few things so complex that even her magic has a hard time working with it. That's why she can't control a person's mind. Just as important, she either can't or won't use her invulnerability spell on the brain. If we could somehow get past her skull... It happened before. The guards of Ash poured boiling oil on her, and the heat almost got through. It caused her excruciating pain, and may have nearly killed her."

"But if it doesn't kill her, she'll be mad. I'm sure she'll do much worse to us than if she caught us trying to escape."

"You're right. In fact, that was what triggered her onslaught. Before that, she was just fighting defensively. We may need something even hotter if we want to do anything but send her into a rage."

"Molten lead?"

"I don't really know how to make that with what we have in the castle, let alone handle it. But look, fighting her will be an absolute last resort. And even then, even if we knew how to hurt her... I don't know if I could bring myself to do it. But never mind that for now. Long before it comes to anything like that, I'll try to reason with her. I've already made a lot of progress. I'll let you know when something starts coming together."

"Okay. And thank you so much for everything you are doing for me! I have faith in you. In the meantime, is there any way I can help you?"

Adrielle heard a crack in Susan's voice as she spoke. After she had finished speaking, there was a sniffle. Susan was looking away, possibly trying to hide the fact that her eyes were tearing up. It made sense that she might cry a little at a time like this. This was likely the first time in hundreds of years she had felt hope.

"Maybe. I need to know everything about her that I can. Could you continue the story where Morgana left off? What happened after Morgana took you in?"

"What happened? It was just the two of us in Ash, so we tried to make a living. I wanted to find where everyone else had fled to, but I had no idea where to go, and I was afraid to travel alone. Morgana was in bad shape after the incident, and she seemed to have no interest in leaving. I did what I could to scrounge up food and provisions so we could survive the winter. Then I guess we had to plan to plant crops and figure out how to make everything we would need ourselves. We buried the dead together. She was good for that, at least. Then one day she just showed me she could will food and firewood to exist out of thin air, just like that. I don't know why she hadn't shown me that from the start. It would have saved me countless hours of worrying about how we were going to survive the winter. And the next."

"Maybe she didn't want to use her powers," Adrielle supposed. "After what she had done with them, I could understand why not. You said Morgana was in 'bad shape.' How so?"