The Assassin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't have time for everything I'd like to do," she snapped, trying to force Annälisa's head downwards. "So let's get to the point. Eat me, bitch. You know you want to."

Annälisa responded grabbing Salma's dark hair, and trying to force her down, too. But it wasn't exactly a battle of wills. In their heated state, both women wanted the same thing—to give and to receive.

Cushioned on the cold gravel only by their discarded clothing, both panting women frantically spread their long legs apart as they adjusted their positions. With one final love-hate glance towards one another, they dipped their faces towards the honey pot awaiting them in a classic soixante-neuf.

Annälisa began by kissing along her adversary's inner thigh, relishing the aroma that emanated from her sweet cunt in waves of heat and moisture. But there was to be no time to savour.

Salma instantly grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her face into her sex, while using the fingers of her free hand on Annälisa's clit at the same time, rubbing, rolling and squeezing the little nub as she lapped up the flowing juices being fed to her. Her tongue was never still, pushing through the blonde's glistening labia in search of as much of that delectable feminine honey it could get.

Annälisa responded in kind, covering the whole of that Latin American cunt with her mouth, lips and tongue until the two women were going at one another like wild animals, the need to kill long since replaced with a need to cum.

It remained a competition, but of a different sort—a frenetic desire to force an orgasm from their lover-opponent before succumbing themselves.

Annälisa bent her legs and crossed her feet behind Salma's neck, using her heels to keep the beautiful woman's head in position while her tongue worked its magic. Salma's cunt, meanwhile, was gyrating so aggressively that the blonde had to work hard just to keep her lapping tongue in contact with those wonderfully juicy pussy lips.

They were like women possessed, turned on by their near-death encounter and knowing that if either got their way tomorrow, or the next day, then this could easily be the last sexual encounter for either woman.

The sounds of their heavy breathing; their moans and groans; their sloshing fingers and the occasional curse; all split the cold night air as Annälisa licked, sucked and bit at the other's clitoris; while Salma speared her tongue deep inside her lover's labia.

In the end, it was a close-run thing...

Salma came first, her body trembling and juddering under the force of her climax. And, glory be ... a second orgasm instantly followed, accompanied by a guttural growl and then a throaty scream that spiralled away into the night air.

Annälisa continued to lap at her victim—pacing her down from the high-velocity climaxes, or seeking yet another?—but once Salma recovered, she wasn't going to be denied her own prize. Still panting like an out-of-breath marathon runner, she curled two fingers inside Annälisa's cunt while her beautiful mouth fastened back over the blonde's increasingly sensitive clit.

Annälisa felt her heat mounting as Salma worked her nub between her lips like the expert she was. Oh fuck! This woman was something else. The incredible sensations were washing through her like waves of ecstasy and her entire body stiffened like a board as she sailed towards the point of no return.

When Salma twisted her fingers and sucked even harder, the vibrations were too much to resist.

Annälisa's mouth gaped open, her thighs trembled and she ignored her lover's need to breathe as she roughly humped her pussy across Salma's face again and again until she came with a whimpering cry of ecstasy.

The Latin-American Catwoman only just managed to turn her head fractionally to one side and take a deep breath.

"Trying to kill me?" she quipped, drawing a few deep grateful lungfuls of night air.

Annälisa smiled coyly at her, panting for breath herself.

"Now there's a thought," she softly replied.

Neither woman spoke further as they sat up, just staring at one at one another with an almost carnal-like intensity as the cool night air caressed their semi-naked bodies. Then Annälisa held out a hand, Salma took it, and they pulled the other to their feet.

Their gazes remained on one another as they retrieved their clothes. When both women were fully dressed again, Salma nodded and Annälisa slowly returned the gesture. The unspoken communication spoke volumes. Then they were stepping away from one another, fading into the darkness.

This had been tonight. Tomorrow was another day.

12