The Assassin In Vegas Ch. 01

Story Info
Strange seduction begins; will a career end?
1.3k words
4.47
10.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anakin20
Anakin20
21 Followers

I usually enjoy my down time on The Strip. I've been here enough under my alias of Jake Lucasi that I get treated quite well and know most everyone at the Grand. Everyone but her.

She was the tall redhead seated in my usual spot. She reeked of found money, with her dark burgundy curls piled atop her head revealing a diamond necklace that probably cost more than the yearly salaries of 10 dealers here at the Grand.

Her dress was definitely an original, perhaps Versace, definitely one of the more established names. But speaking of original, I was pretty positive that she was the factory model. Her large breasts hinted at a bit of sag, and her youthful face did not betray any nips or tucks. She was naturally gorgeous and made up to be breathtaking.

I'm trained to notice these things, you see. I'm a contract assassin.

Her green eyes quickly took me in, but feigned indifference. I am 6'2'' and a chiseled 215 pounds of raw muscle. I knew I was cutting an impressive figure in my custom fitted Italian suit. I worked very hard for my money and was not averse to blowing a bit of it, or spending it on myself. There sure wasn't anyone else to spend it on, really.

I decided to sit down at the other end of the table, closer to Bill Naverone than I had ever been before. Bill's a plastic surgeon from San Diego that gets away from his wife down here. Never cheats, mind you, just gambles.

Bill nodded at me as I sat down and pulled out $75,000 from my jacket. She noticed that, but just barely. Whomever had his hooks in this one, they were suddenly a little loose.

Sonny Kwan completed our strange little foursome. I knew Kwan was a banker, but that was it. He smoked Thai cigarettes, coughing often, and had a habit of mumbling when things were going badly for him, and he was in full mumble now, so I figured he was down about 30 large.

The dealer cracked a new deck, and we were off. Holly, the stunning blonde that usually dealt this table, handed the deck to the redhead to cut and you could tell that Holly was as interested as any of us red-blooded males might be in her, and the redhead noticed, giving the dealer a coy smile.

My night started with a bit of lady luck, as I nabbed two queens. I stood, and was quickly up $5000. Sonny held on 17 and mumbled as the dealer pulled a face card over his upturned eight. The redhead managed a soft 19, so she won as well.

I tried my best to pretend she wasn't there, but she was easily one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. I concentrated more on the cards, trying to avoid any eye contact. A waitress came over and I ordered a shot of Walker Blue and a bottle of water and quietly asked that her next drink be on me, but to have it anonymous.

I was really having a good run, and found myself sitting on an extra $47,000 before long. Sonny had left soon after I arrived, and Navarone was starting to count the chips, probably settling on being down a grand or two.

The redhead was probably up between five and ten grand, but it was hard to tell, since she masked it well, and I didn't look for long – although her image was burned into my brain.

Her drink was delivered, and she looked around the other two tables in the high roller area, wondering where it came from. I downed my scotch and sipped at the water.

I broke sixty grand soon afterwards, and the waitress returned to clear my empty shot glass, and replace it with another.

"Um, I didn't order another," I said to her.

"It was ordered for you, from a secret admirer," came the reply.

It shocked me a little, but I looked across the table and the redhead shot a wan smile at me. Lady Luck certainly was watching me tonight. I saluted her and downed the scotch. She tipped her drink (gin and tonic, maybe?) in my direction in response.

Holly started her change over to a new dealer, and a group of businessmen crowded around the table. I asked to cash out, as did the redhead. Holly slipped a note into my winnings, which I quickly read,

"If she's interested, I'd like a piece of her, too." Included was a cell number.

I gave Holly a surreptitious wink and started away with my loot. I was going to try and make contact with my agent and see if something was pressing. Hopefully not, so I could spend a few days unwinding. The last job was tough.

I hadn't reached the door when a voice from behind me said, "That's it, just one drink?"

I turned, not believing it was her. She wore a smirk, as if she knew she would be in charge.

"Yes, one drink. As it is, I never have two at the table," I replied.

"Yet you did, and you were winning quite handily this evening."

"I've learned never to turn down a lady buying you a drink."

"What about when a woman offers to buy dinner?"

"I don't think that ever has happened before."

"Come on, some woman has to have asked you out before."

"Are you asking me out?"

"Would it work?"

"I'd just as soon you asked me up to your hotel room."

Her face lit up with a smile. She walked over to me slowly, accentuating the sway of her slim hips. She took my hand in hers and walked toward the elevators. She smelled of lavender and jasmine. I was instantly hard.

We entered the elevator alone. No sooner had the doors closed than she moved to my side and stuck her tongue down my throat. My hands went immediately to her large tits. All real. I felt myself get harder.

Her hands quickly worked my belt, and she said, "Penthouse B". I quickly hit the button.

The elevator started to move and she dropped my suit pants down to my ankles, stroking and caressing my rock hard member with her soft hands. I moved the thin straps of her dress over her shoulders and down her arms, anxious to see her fantastic tits up close.

She broke the kiss and looked down. "Did I do that?" she whispered.

"I'm pretty sure you did."

She shrugged the straps off, letting her big tits bounce free. She immediately had my cock in between them. I slowly began a fucking motion in the valley between them and she licked the head as it emerged from between the warm, soft set.

We soon reached the penthouse level, and composed ourselves enough to stumble into her penthouse. Little did she know mine was directly above hers. I just wasn't filling her in on that detail just yet.

She dropped her dress to the floor, and I was less than shocked that she was completely nude beneath it. She had a fantastic body, toned and almost flawless. Her flaming red pussy hair was shaved to a strip, and her tiny nipples looked hard as bullets.

I started to undo my tie and laughed, saying, "That dealer is going to be so jealous of me."

"Oh?" She replied, hand on her hip. "Why's that?"

"She was very interested in seeing you in the state I'm seeing you in."

"Really? I wonder if perhaps that's something we'll have a chance to explore."

I didn't think it could, but I was sure my cock got even harder. She glided towards me, smile on her face.

"Um, I'm Jake," I found myself babbling.

"I don't really care, Jake," she said, moving me back towards the massive bed. I sat down and she leaned down, putting her tits around my cock again.

"Ah, Vegas," I thought.

Chapter 2 coming soon. Please give me feedback!

Anakin20
Anakin20
21 Followers