The Assassin's Bride Ch. 05

Story Info
A failed truce.
10.6k words
4.69
22.7k
24

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,866 Followers

Carina stared wonderingly around the bright, familiar surroundings of the large, split-level mansion. It opened onto a picturesque courtyard overlooking a vast, glimmering ocean. A second later she heard approaching footsteps and quickly dismissed the bizarre, surreal sensation as she recalled her purpose.

"He's coming!" Carina squealed in a hushed voice, rushing to collapse in her seat at the elegant, beige circular table that stood in the courtyard's centre. Hurriedly smoothing the magazine pages in front of her, she stared down as though fascinated.

Michael sat across from her, looking dashing in a vibrant navy polo shirt and black shorts, appearing deeply preoccupied with his phone as Eduardo sauntered onto the courtyard.

"What a day!" he marvelled, breathing in fresh humidity as he gazed appreciatively at the ocean below them. "But of course, it's fucked up the ass by an errand."

Carina and Michael exchanged a sly glance, but quickly averted their eyes as Eduardo bore down on Carina.

"My love," he murmured, bending to hug her from behind and sensually kiss her neck. "I hope that catalogue will not shred my bank balance."

"They're shoes, not Ferraris," Carina pouted, affectionately curling an arm around his neck. "Besides, Carlos gave this to me, and said not to hold back." The hard look in her eyes was quickly concealed, but Michael saw it. It was no secret that Carlos felt compelled to make up for his brother's infidelity in any way he could.

"Mm-hmm," Eduardo nipped her earlobe and she pleasurably shivered. Over her shoulder, he eyed the images with lusty approval. "Remind me to thank him."

"Join us for breakfast?" Michael invited, finally putting his phone down and pointing to the unfinished platters.

"I thank you, no," Eduardo sighed regretfully. "I promised to help Borg with that problem." He pulled a face as he straightened, then smiled down at Carina's tempting figure.

"Just coffee, mi amor?" Carina pleaded, looking up beseechingly. Tightening her arms by her sides, she squeezed her breasts together, and Eduardo's hand quickly snaked down her collarbone to trace the delicious curves presented to him.

"Will you sit on my lap?" he grinned, his dark eyes smouldering at Carina's orange bikini. It was provocative almost to a point of obscene, coating small sections of her lithe body like sheer paint.

"Of course," Carina purred, watching him from beneath her lashes.

"Little vixen, how could I refuse?" he chuckled, and pulled out a chair.

"Oh, wow!" Carina exclaimed urgently, and Eduardo quickly looked in the direction she pointed as he sat down.

"The fuck!" Eduardo shouted, leaping up as something uncomfortably spiked his behind. After glaring down at the seat, he looked accusingly between Michael, who had his head on the table, buried beneath his arms, and Carina, who shrieked with laugher.

"You two!" Eduardo exclaimed, rubbing a sore buttock. "Ouch. What the fuck is that?"

"It was Carina's idea," Michael said faintly, lifting his head. "I'm innocent."

Carina's lovely face was alight with mischief as she laughed, and Eduardo couldn't resist smiling at the fetching sight of her.

"And what is this all about?" Carlos inquired, joining them.

"Just me. The butt end of another joke," Eduardo said darkly, but his eyes warmed with good natured acceptance.

"I thought it was the shoe catalogue." Humour softened Carlos' usual serious expression as he bent to kiss Carina's cheek in greeting.

"Did you sleep well, Carina?" he asked, and she nodded. There was a lazy affection in his dark eyes as he watched her peruse the magazine. "Anything worthwhile?"

"I was thinking these," Carina lifted the page toward him, and Carlos whistled.

"The navy, or black?" he asked.

"Both," Carina shrugged, and Michael rolled his eyes.

"Then both it is," Carlos mildly replied. With his hand on the back of Carina's chair, he straightened to give his brother a pointed look. "Don't you have an appointment with Borg?"

Eduardo airily waved a hand. "Ok, Ok. I'm going, I'm going." Quickly moving behind Carina, he bent to give her one last squeeze, and she giggled as he planted multiple playful smooches up her neck and cheek before wandering back inside to get changed.

Carlos peered down at Eduardo's seat. "Carina, what on Earth is this?" he uttered, tentatively plucking the item from the chair.

Carina shrugged. "Michael found it on the beach."

"But it was your idea to use it," Michael quickly added.

"Hmm," Carlos eyed them both disapprovingly. He carefully placed the offending element on the floor and returned to the table.

"Michael, could you go with him?" Carlos requested abruptly, and Michael straightened with surprise.

"Of course," he said, looking amused as Carina glared at him, before scowling into her magazine. "Is there trouble?"

"No, but..." Carlos seemed uneasy, and Carina looked up curiously. "I suspect he's been running his mouth off."

"Carlos!" Carina protested in Eduardo's defence. "He would never-"

"Darling, there are things unknown to you," Carlos said shortly. He paused, realising by the hurt look in her eyes that she'd misinterpreted his meaning. "Business matters that only he could divulge to others," he explained in a kinder tone. "And whilst Borg is a friend, I would prefer..." he trailed off, looking quite worried.

"It's no problem," Michael said easily, pocketing his phone and standing from the table. He grinned when Carina irritably shook her head at him. "Don't look at me like that. We'll sail another day," he winked at her, then strode inside to find Eduardo.

"Will you take me sailing?" Carina narrowed her eyes at Carlos, who busily poured coffee.

"I'm sorry, Carina. I have an engagement which will be even less pleasant than Borg's little issue."

"The weather is so nice today! Can I go with one of the others? I don't think Eduardo would mind..."

"He certainly would," Carlos dryly interjected. "I promise one of us will escort you tomorrow. Ok?"

"Mmm." Carina's pretty mouth constricted in a brooding line as she resentfully flicked olive pits around her plate.

"And I'll see that you have the shoes by the end of the week," Carlos added placatingly. Reaching for the magazine, his eyes widened at the prices. "Do you really like jewelled-?"

"I could shop for them myself," Carina said tartly, turning a bored gaze to the ocean.

"Fond of you as I am, Carina, I am not accompanying you to browse hundreds of shoes," Carlos said firmly, inhaling his coffee. "You'll have a better chance convincing Michael."

Carina impatiently cast her eyes to the sky. "I tried."

Carlos laughed, which didn't come naturally for him. "You don't even wear half the things you buy," he chuckled.

"How can I really tell if I like something, until I see it in front of me?" Carina said defensively.

Carlos sighed. "Be reasonable, Carina. We're only here a week. Then we'll be home and you can go shopping."

"If I could go with one of the others-"

"That's not enough protection."

"With three of the others..."

"Carina, even if I allowed it, which I won't - no one could be convinced to escort you. Not when they know the consequence they would face if something went wrong."

"Oh, boo," she said grumpily.

"We do not take risks in foreign countries," Carlos reminded her. "Even I would not be spared Eduardo's wrath if he came home to find you'd been stolen for some fool's harem."

Carina still pouted, though it was true she had been brazenly coveted by various powerful men who would certainly nab her, given the chance.

They both started when a loud yelp echoed from within the property, and Eduardo's deep voice indignantly carried onto the courtyard. Carina maintained an innocent demeanour as Carlos suspiciously looked her way.

"You're lucky he adores you," he said, sounding exasperated. "What have you done now? And don't blame Michael."

"He deserves it," Carina smirked, watching the ocean. The glittering blue water hypnotised her, the sun's reflection steadily brightened until she was forced to close her eyes to escape it.

Carina blinked, pulling a face at the blinding sun that streamed in from the balcony doors. Crossly turning over in the bed, she held onto the dream. The recollection brought back an aching happiness, and she wanted to hold onto it as long as possible.

She wanted to run to someone familiar and talk about it, reminisce the old times when Eduardo was so full of life. But the one person she would have first turned to, was now the root of her problems, and lay facing her, his handsome face relaxed in sleep.

Carina glared at Michael. Then she sat up, feeling quite lethargic after sleeping through the prior evening into the next day.

"Mmm?" Michael sleepily inquired. He raised his head to briefly squint around the bright room before drawing Carina into his arms. "How did you sleep?" He mumbled against her neck.

Carina pulled a face and tried to disengage herself. They were both naked and the heat of his body was uncomfortably stifling. "I had a bad dream."

"What was it about?" he murmured, lazily releasing her and rolling onto his back. His large arms flexed as he stretched them above his head and yawned.

Carina left the bed without another word and stalked into the bathroom, kicking the door closed behind her. A moment later the door opened a crack, and Michael cheekily peered through.

"May I join?" he asked.

"No," Carina snapped, viciously twisting the taps above the enormous bath.

"Why not?" he complained, but he was grinning. The door opened wider and he leaned his tall figure against the frame. "I want to have a bath with you, sweetheart."

"Well, I want to be alone," Carina scowled, watching the bath rapidly fill with steaming water.

"I hear that a lot these days," Michael said, slowly raising his eyes to the ceiling as though bored.

Carina moodily ignored him, but then Michael smugly brushed past her and lowered himself into the water. Before she could look away, she begrudgingly noted his muscular build as he settled into the bath.

"Changed my mind," she sniffed, and haughtily went for the door.

"Carina!" Michael barked, and she involuntarily paused. "Don't make me come after you."

Carina stamped her foot and spun to glare at him. "I changed my mind!" she shrilly repeated, aware he shamelessly ogled her naked body.

"And I am telling you to get in," he said levelly, strictly pointing at the opposite end of the tub.

"Arghhhhhhhhhh!" Carina loudly snarled her frustration to the ceiling, before stomping back to clumsily step in the bath, immersing herself with a defiant splash that set the water flowing up and down the tub.

"That's better," Michael grinned, then peered over the edge at the array of scented oils nearby. "We like lavender..." he deliberated, not noticing Carina bared her teeth at the 'we'.

"Maybe something different. Ahm..." He thoughtfully nudged the bottles around and selected one.

Carina glowered at the fluid surface as a refreshing citrus scent began to rise with the steam.

"Can I wash your hair?" Michael asked, playfully flicking water her way.

"No," she muttered, keeping her arms crossed over her chest as Michael turned off the taps.

"Ok," he smiled, entertained by her foul mood. The minutes ticked by, and Carina avoided looking at him, whilst she was certain his eyes rarely wavered from her face.

"What would you like to do today?" he inquired, finally breaking the silence. Carina shrugged indifferently, then her eyes narrowed.

"When are you going away next?" she asked, still gloomily staring at the water.

"Oh, play nice, Carina," Michael chuckled, and reached for her. Carina shrank back but was inevitably pulled across to his side. His arms wrapped about her, easing her to face forward so she sat in his lap.

"I want to get out. I've had enough," Carina insisted, squirming as his erection poked her side. By his shifting movements it was obvious he was deliberately rubbing himself on her.

"And I'm so hard for you," he breathed against her neck. It was a very delicious feeling, being completely naked together in a large tub of scented hot water. His hands found her breasts, gently squeezing them, drawing slow circles around her nipples while he kissed her neck.

Carina sighed angrily, trying not to relax against his warm chest.

"Mmm," Michael's mouth curved against her neck in a playful smile as one of his hands smoothed down her belly between her legs. "Carina," he warned softly when she seized his wrist to halt him.

"You didn't say anything about..." she complained, forgetting the rest of the sentence as his fingers boldly walked down her pussy and traced her lips, before opening them.

"You are...so soft and wet," he groaned, quickly becoming restless. His hands seized her hips.

"Michael!" Carina gasped when he abruptly lifted her. Lining her up with his cock, he loosened his hold on her waist so she began to fall upon it.

Sliding in an inch, he moaned and Carina whimpered, her hands shooting out to grip the sides of the tub to stay upright. Then his fingers were at her pussy again, slowly massaging her clit, tracing her entrance stretched tightly around his cock. Her arms began to shake from the effort of holding herself up in that position. Remembering her disrupted gym routine, she cursed her dwindling upper body strength.

"I wonder how long you'll last," Michael said roguishly, his voice gloating but thickened with desire.

Quickly tiring of the game, he easily knocked her hands from the sides. Without the bath to support her, Carina still resisted, relying on the strength in her thighs. But Michael's hands massaged up her back, then determinedly curled over her smooth shoulders to gently press her down, forcing her to take more of him.

"Ohhhh!" Carina whined, as Michaels large cock slowly filled her.

"Oh, Carina, you're so fucking tight. Doesn't this feel nice?" he breathed against her skin, savouring the intimacy. She was trembling, fighting the urge to lift up and inadvertently stroke his cock.

With Michael's growing excitement, his cock hardened inside her, and then his hands were back on her waist, lifting her up. Before she could raise high enough to be free of him, he pulled her down again. And so, she was forced to slowly fuck him in the bath, the water rhythmically flowing up and down the tub with her movements.

"I...I want to see..." Michael said huskily demanded. Carina was pushed forward onto her hands and knees, sighing with relief as his thick shaft slid out of her, finally exiting with an obscenely wet 'pop'. Then Michael's palms smoothed over her taut buttocks and spread them wide. Carina blushed, knowing he stared at her nakedness, lewdly bared to him.

Then the hands on her ass squeezed, and forced her down. With wide, startled eyes, Carina felt his cock against her pussy, and could almost sense Michael's elation as he watched his cock nudge, poke, then squeeze into her. She knew he closely watched her stretch to take him, hypnotised by his cock magically disappearing into her warm, wet walls.

"God, I'm a lucky man...Oh, my God. Such a sight!" he grunted, picking up pace. Carina huffed as she inadvertently did all the work, her body rocking back and forth as she impaled herself repeatedly. Michael's hands kept a firm grip on her ass to ensure she maintained the rhythm he desired.

"Oh...fuck me, sweetheart. Fuck me, Carina," he panted. "Say you like it," he demanded, his voice strained.

"I-I....I-" Carina stuttered, wincing every time his girth pumped into her, shocking her body. She groaned reluctantly as Michael's finger pressed against her ass.

"No...Please, Michael!" she begged.

"I want you to come, too," was his determined reply, his finger slowly sinking into the tight hole.

"Oh! No, don't!" Carina pleaded, unable to break his rhythm. "Michael, please...Stop..."

"You're going to come for me, Carina," he said darkly, his voice quivering with lust as she arched.

"Please, no!" she gasped, her eyes widening.

"Yes, you are..." Michael slurred. Excited to distraction, he fought to delay his own climax.

Carina felt his pulsing cock fill her completely, his finger sinuously probing her ass, and she couldn't hold on any longer.

"No, Michael! Stop-! I... Uhhhhh!" Carina's eyes glazed over. Michael's finger pressed deeper and she tipped over the edge into an all-consuming rush of pleasure that took her breath away.

"Ahhh! I'm...uh...Fuck!" she squealed. Desperately pushing down, she paused with him fully sheathed inside her. Numerous thrills sparked delightfully around her lower body, right up to her nipples.

"Yes," Michael groaned, withdrawing his finger and forcing her up and down a few more pumps. Then he pushed her forward and watched her pussy slickly release his cock. His eyes flared at how open she was after his immediate withdrawal, before the perfect little gape quickly constricted back to its usual tight, pink slit. Jerking himself, he spread one of her cheeks wide, then pried her pussy open with two fingers.

"Oh, my God. Fuck!" he grunted, spraying her spread holes with cum.

Still panting, Carina made a small indignant sound as she felt his warm cum land on her ass and pussy, dripping down her lips to seep along her inner thighs.

With a hoarse chuckle Michael playfully splashed water onto her, washing his cum away. Then he leaned forward and wrapped an arm about her waist to pull her into his lap.

Carina sullenly curled up, frowning at the wide, smooth chest by her face. Michael's smiling lips pressed warm kisses to her temple and forehead, searching for her mouth, but she bowed her head beneath his chin and out of reach. Eventually Michael gave up and rested his head back against the edge, content to hold her in his arms.

"Whew," he said softly, his heart thudding like a hammer. "You're really something."

"And you suck," Carina tiredly retorted.

"I prefer to lick," he teased, tucking strands of hair behind her ear.

For a while there was silence, except for the odd swish of water when one of them shifted. By the faint sounds coming in through the sun-warmed skylight, it was a nice day.

"Who do the ashes belong to?" Carina asked unexpectedly.

"Tate."

"Was he-?"

"No more questions on that topic, Carina."

"I dreamed about the time we pranked Eduardo," Carina said suddenly, surprising herself as the urge to share the memory with someone familiar, overrode her negative feelings about Michael.

"Which time?"

Carina shrugged a bare shoulder, her head lolled against his chest.

"It was when..." she sighed contemplatively, then recalled Carlos' concerns about Eduardo's discretion. "Carlos should have known you were the rat."

"Why is that?" Michael responded, his voice serious. Perhaps Carina's query about the ashes dulled his afterglow, but for once, he wasn't gloating about what he'd done. "I wasn't privy to the information. I stole it, very cleverly. Carlos suspected Eduardo because he was the only possibility."

"Did you have to kill him?" Carina bleakly whispered, drawing watery circles on Michael's chest without realising.

"Yes. I could have killed Carlos, too, you know," he confided, stroking her hair. "The client had an air of theatrics. They wanted Carlos to suffer the insult and loss, but the information I supplied was more important. They would not have objected if I took him out."

"And me? Did they want me to die?"

Michael hesitated. "I concealed your importance," he admitted. "I made sure they received enough intel to keep their attention elsewhere. I am not proud of what I did," he added. "But I do not regret it either. And I will never regret finding you."

Bellie444
Bellie444
1,866 Followers