The Assault

Story Info
He's returning home, but he should have been more careful.
1.6k words
4.41
41.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
regnglad
regnglad
30 Followers

She awaits him in the dark. Standing there in her long leather coat. The lights in the corridor are movement-sensitive and she has not moved in the last half hour. Suddenly the lights start coming on, she retreats further into the shadows. Knowing that he is on his way. The corridor outside his apartment-door is shaped like an upside-down capital L, his apartment-door being located just at the bend. While he's coming from the far end of the short side she's waiting for him a bit into the longer side. She stands there watching as he takes his keys out of his pocket and fumbles with them a little.

When he opens the door she acts quickly. Getting a running start she pushes him into the apartment, rapidly closing the door behind them. He stumbles into the living room. Turning around in surprise to see her. She pushes him down on the floor, spreading her long coat around her as she sits down on top of his crotch. He's too bewildered to struggle as she pulls his shirt open. Doing so quickly, powerfully. Buttons going flying allover the room. She reaches in under the shirt, twisting his nipples and scratching his skin.

He has no idea what to think. On top of his groin sits a perfect woman. Her blond hair pulled back into a tight knot. Beneath the now wide open leather coat she's basically naked, a pair of thigh-high nylon stockings are all the undergarments she has on. Her proud bush unhidden by any cloth. Too stunned to offer any resistance he still shivers as she pulls out a knife from a pocket on the coat. Watching the blade glistening in the moonlight seeping in through the windows.

She pulls at his tie but instead of dissolving the knot she cuts it off, baring his throat as she pulls open the collar. Pulling the shirt even wider apart to expose his torso to her fingers, her nails. Bewildered as he is his member soon responds to her touch and presence. The more blood that fills it the more sensitive it gets and the more unbearable her sitting on top of him gets.

Holding his arms down she leans down over him, biting into his right nipple. Making him squirm. Leaning back up she unbuckles his belt and with great haste opens up his trousers, exposing his by now quite enlarged member. Touching it and tugging at it she makes him squirm and shiver at the same time. Reacting to her touch it grows firmer in her hand. She smiles, a wolf's grin. A deep-seated smile coming from the knowledge that she's got her prey and it's doing exactly what she wants it to.

She finds it amusing and quite ironic, that even in normal circumstances men have got so very little power over their members as this man now has over the situation. When she first discovered how she by showing just a little too much could make a whole group of men or just one man sit uncomfortably it amused her to no end. The male member was her favourite toy. She couldn't resist kneading it a bit more than strictly necessary, she loved the feel of it. The firmness of it coupled with the softness of the thin skin.

He was moaning and groaning on the floor, in heaven and hell at the same time. Her treatment effecting nerves that overrode his whole mind. She lifted herself a bit and aimed him in, aiming to take him completely. To conquer him and his body for her own pleasure. No victory ever felt sweeter than claiming a supposedly strong man. Lowering herself onto him lowly she felt his member fill her up inside

He wanted to dig his fingers into the wooden floorboards when she slowly lowered herself in over him, feeling her engulfing his member. Feeling his staff slide into her soft wet cave, pulsating like a second mouth. This was the ultimate victory she thought when she opened her eyes again, seeing how overcome with pleasure he became. She could ask him for anything at this moment and he would gladly give it just as long as she let his dick stay. Knowledge of that power made it all that much sweeter.

But she would decide when it would end, she was in command. She breathed deeply as she started to ride him. Digging her fingers into his chest as he moaned below her. It was such a rush, feeling him, taking him, riding him. It was all her desire, unlike those men that had begged her for sex at times. Her desire, her initiative. Her lust. She felt his hips starting to counter-thrust, smiling at how helpful his body was being. How the instinct to mate seemed to overrule all other considerations.

He touched her thighs, to give her any kind of resistance at this moment was unthinkable. He just had to see this through to the finish. Gripping her thighs he started working with his hips. He wanted to just take her until they both exploded but she was holding him down. Her right hand wandered up across his chest up to his neck. Soon it was holding around his neck, squeezing but a little.

The more excited she got the harder she rode him. As her desires started to override her mind her hand closed in. He wasn't comfortable with it but her heavy riding kept him from doing anything, fearing in those few moments of clarity that he had that she would stop if he did anything. He was sweating allover, shuddering from the pleasure that had built up in his body. Her pulse was racing, she was breathing faster and faster the harder she rode him.

She squeezed and he lost his breath for a while, pausing she moved her hands to his chest instead, she wanted him to live after all, what was the point in conquering a dead man? She kept riding him as he regained his breath, slowing down just a little until he could breathe again. Then she accelerates. Gripping and holding down his arms she starts riding him even fiercer. Leaning down over him so she can look straight into his eyes as madness seizes them both.

They can both feel it. This is it. Bouncing on the floor like a fish out of water, his body too tensed up to keep calm. She can feel the warning signs. She knows what's coming for her, to her, inside of her. She's hunting for it. He feels like he's about to explode, his body rigid with tension. He cannot move, cannot think except for that only obsession. The need for release overwhelming to them both.

Reading the signs in his face she's like a drooling monster from some fairytale, aiming to devour him whole. She wants him, all of him, to be hers. This is her moment of complete triumph. She's shuddering herself as she rides him, her thighs and calves as hard as steel each time the muscles tightens. She's pounding his groin, her juices running down along his member and leaving a wet spot on his pants that neither of them have noticed. Her eyes glisten with her triumph as she rides him on like in a fever. It has to happen is her only thought.

Flickers of electric impulses start to make her tingle in every part of her body, the very last warning signals before the main event. He's biting his lip just to keep from going insane, glad of the pain she gives him as that helps a little too. Holding his arms down hard. He starts shuddering, shaking. About to blow. The first stroke, the first drop... and then he feels like a geyser that's just exploding. Everything starts to flow, shoot, out of him.

She feels him, flowing into her. His essence, he's lost it to her. He is hers, finally, completely. The victory was the last thing she needed to push herself over the edge. To let herself go completely and just go with the flow of her inner tsunami. She keeps riding him, squeezing every last drop out of him. The pleasure mixing with pain as his member starts to feel overused.

Wave after wave washes her tensions away, each flow bouncing back and forth inside her body. Her self-control gone as she dissolves into pleasure. Her cunt squeezing the last few droplets out of him on it's own. He feels like he's lost his entire spinal cord into her, his nervous system and all his blood. Not one shred of energy left as he lies in his sweaty clothes. His member still hard but more and more sore and sensitive by the second.

Shuddering with the last flashes of pleasure she grabs his chest, holding on to it like she would fall of otherwise. The last few waves shaking their way out of her body followed by her moans. Each moan sounding like it robs her of more energy. Like it leaves her even less composed than the one before. Slowly her pleasure dies away, slowly she loosens her grip on his chest. Leaving marks that will turn into bruises. Leaning down she kisses him for the first time.

"Thank you." She says, tracing his cheek with one of her fingers. "For letting me try this fantasy I mean."

"You're very welcome." He says, smiling up at her. "This was very interesting. Was it like you wanted?"

"Oh yes. I can't wait to do it again some time... Did you like it?"

"Oh yes..."

regnglad
regnglad
30 Followers