The Assignment

Story Info
Preparations to complete an assignment from a stranger.
1.3k words
4.27
18.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting herself before her desk at work, she quickly nibbled at a salad and randomly decided to check her email. In truth, the decision was not so random as she had hoped to hear from him, but she knew he was generally only available in the evenings and she had no real hope of finding a message there waiting from him. Her eyes widened as she looked to her inbox and realized that she did indeed have a pleasant surprise waiting for her. Failing to even look where she was setting her fork, she tossed it aside on the desk in the nearby vicinity of where her salad was and wiped her hands quickly by smacking them together as she turned her whole body to face the monitor.

Her heart raced as she waited for the page to load that would share his latest thoughts with her and as she read the first two paragraphs, her cheeks grew rosy when she realized that his message to her was none too shy and moreover that the things he expressed to her stirred something in her that made her wild with desire. Rarely working in the satellite office, she was uncertain of her boss's usual habits and grew slightly nervous that her boss might come out of the office and find her with a guilty look on her face... but she couldn't resist and read on despite her fears of being caught.

As the message drew to an end she noted that his story was left unfinished and she felt slightly disappointed but moreso intrigued to hear the rest of the narrative. She was also surprised and taken aback that she was given an assignment and her heart raced at the way she was instructed to please him. Her heart was also racing out of the fear she felt about making herself more vulnerable to him than perhaps she was ready for. She closed down the screen when she was done reading and stared back at her salad, thinking that she should finish her lunch quickly and get back to her deadline, but she couldn't concentrate in the least on the tasks that lay ahead.

She cleaned up her desk and went to the bathroom under the auspices that she was going to wash her hands, but snuck away clandestinely to see if the hotness she felt in her cheeks would have been visible to anyone that might have seen her - only to find that indeed her round cheeks were a deep crimson and that even her neck and chest were blotchy as her desire was coarsing through her. Splashing a bit of cold water on her face, she patted herself down with some paper towel and walked back slowly to the office, peeking her head in to her boss's office first with a farce of a question with the real intent on assessing whether or not the executive would be getting up from that desk anytime soon. Assured that her director was deep into something, she went back to her desk and opened her email once more, reading his message twice over again, then leaning back in her soft chair and letting out a slow but audible exhale.

Her mind raced with ideas of how to complete her assignment. She searched her memory for any clues as to what he might find the most enjoyable, the most intriguing, the most desirable, but came to realize that he had not communicated very much on any of those matters as of yet. Or had he? He'd once made comment on a similar topic about something he found aesthetically pleasing, but she debated on how best to apply that small clue to the execution of her new assignment. She quickly printed up the email and tucked it away into her leather case, let out one final exhale then forced herself to get back to her work for the next two hours until she could finish up the project and escape the office.

Once she was finally able to find herself alone, she reached back into the leather case and reread the missive from him one last time while she sat in the parking lot trying to determine what to do with her evening. A few moments elapsed before a quirk of a smile danced on her lips and she drove to her favorite boutique intent on doing something she had been envisioning for a couple of years that she thought he would be impressed by and that would also meet the criteria of his assignment.

She spent several hours sifting through the racks and weaving in and out of fitting rooms until she was finally excited about several pairs of panties that mixed and matched with two gorgeous bras that she had had her eye on for some time. The first bra was deep red with two full cups to frame and support her lovely round breasts, with thick red satin straps and two diamond brocades at the base of each strap, and a gentle red netting that twisted at the cleavage, similar to some of the evening gown dresses she had frequently seen and loved on the big screen. The second bra was almost too small for her bosom and the black velvet cups embroidered with white flowers nearly made her breasts spill out, but it was too perfect of a match for the lacy black panties that she adored, so she took the plunge and justified its purchase, too. She also picked up a small emerald negligee with black lace that outlined the entire babydoll form and as she purchased the items, she began to feel a bit silly as she would likely not have occasion to actually wear them for anyone in the near future.

As she walked briskly back to her car, she began to wonder whether the assignment was too risky for her and whether or not she was foolish for even considering it. She had been seriously endangered by others in the past and now as her life was growing more and more successful, she had a great deal more to lose if she made a poor decision. She also wondered about him and her thoughts couldn't help but race back to what his face would look like when he was presented with the completed assignment. She closed her eyes and imagined his smile, his nod, perhaps the praising words that would escape his lips. She even laughed lightly at herself when she began to envision that he might touch and please himself while looking at the assignment, while imagining her there beside him for him to touch and enjoy as he wanted. She laughed in nervousness because she was often too shy to admit that she was turned on by the thought of another masturbating while thinking or looking at her - that she could be so desirable that it brought a man to pleasure without her even needing to touching him.

She barely knew him... but she was so torn by her desire to make him happy, to make him smile, to make him cum, and to give him something memorable. The compulsion to please him drew her up the stairs where she set the bag on her bed and began sorting the lingerie, trying to decide which to model in the privacy of her own bedroom and practice different poses with for him. She took her hair down from the bun, her thick locks now twisted into a graceful wave from having been wound tightly back the entire day and she tossled her hair a bit, making it fuller and cascading down around her face. She practiced some poses as her mane covered most of her face, other poses included looking up and looking down, turning to the side so that he could see her shapely breasts and the profile of her face, still other poses included her huddled or kneeling and she blushed once more as she secretly pretended he was off in a corner out of sight of her mirror watching her practice for him. She carried on like this for nearly two hours until she was finally pleased with several ideas for pictures that she would take of herself, to reveal herself to him for the first time...