The Assignment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JazCullen
JazCullen
6,494 Followers

He pulled her down to the rug and turned her until she was facing away from him, but not before he once more gently brushed a finger over her lips letting her know he wished her to remain silent. His hands slowly stroked through her beautiful red curls lightly, and then he produced a brush from the floor beside him, and he gently began to run it through her hair.

Rhianna sighed her pleasure, as Caleb stroked the brush through her hair, slowly and methodically. His touch sent shivers down her spine, his silence slightly disconcerting, but strangely erotic. She had seen him in many moods, but not this quiet, almost introspective one. She couldn't stop the soft moan that bubbled out her throat when his fingers replaced the brush again, and he leaned forward and scented the side of her throat.

A sudden thought came to her, as his breath whispered over the side of her neck. Caleb hadn't fed from her in days, not since Demetri had left. She knew he didn't need to feed often, that he only sipped recreationally from her, but she was still surprised to realise so much time had passed since he'd last done so. She stayed completely still, as his lips gently brushed the side of her neck before feathering lightly across her collarbone before he placed a gentle kiss on her shoulder, and then turned her until she was facing him.

He silently traced her brow with a finger, as his golden, brown eyes memorised every single perfect feature. His light touch moved to her delicate cheek bones and down to her jaw line. He finally stopped his slow exploration when he came to her throat, his thumbs rhythmically stroking the sides of her neck.

"You are perfection, my Annie," he finally breathed softly, his eyes glowing with adoration, as he felt her pulse start to race beneath his fingers, and she let out another of her erotic little moans which so stirred his desire for her. "I've so missed tasting you, my love. It's been sheer hell staying away from your sweetness."

"Caleb?" she asked quizzically, completely at a loss to what was making him act the way he was. She had never denied him anything, so why was he talking about how hard it was to stay away from her?

He smiled slowly and leaned forward to brush her lips with a fleeting kiss which was gone before she'd even registered the contact. "I had to abstain so I could give you what you want," he whispered against the corner of her mouth. "You do still want this, Annie?"

He raised his head and his eyes bored intently into hers, as she realised what he was asking. Her heart skipped a beat and her eyes widened, as she smiled tremulously at him. She reached up to brush his golden brown hair back from his face so she could rest her hands against his cheeks. Her lavender eyes met his unflinchingly.

"There is nothing I want more, Caleb," she answered softly. "I love you, and I want to be with you for eternity. I haven't changed my mind."

His answering smile made her heart thump loudly in her chest. She read intense longing and deep satisfaction in his golden brown eyes. Whatever reservations he had had about turning her had melted away completely. All that was left was his deep need to have her by his side forever.

Rhianna smiled back at him and her eyes quickly looked around the room again, and she was taken back to the first night she had met him, when she had come home to his house, and he had made love to her on this very rug, before the open fire. It felt as if she was finally coming full circle, and she knew it felt the same to him otherwise he wouldn't have chosen the same setting for this.

"Will it be scary, Caleb?" she asked quietly, and he pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her astride him as he held her close.

"No, love," he sighed into the side of her neck. "I will make it beautiful for you."

She could feel his excitement in his tense muscles, feel his hardness pressing against the heat of her body.

Caleb opened his robe and pressed her satin covered body against his chest, luxuriating in the feel of the delicate material rubbing against his skin. Her sweet scent of lavender and jasmine drifted over him, as his hands slid slowly down her side and bunched her clothing up until her wet pussy was brushing his aching length. He groaned when they touched and slowly coated himself with her wetness, as she moaned and pressed against him.

He secured her shift around her waist with one strong arm and pressed against her breast lightly until her upper body bowed backwards, and her glorious curls tumbled to the floor. This position gave him an unobstructed view of her beautiful cunt, as he eased the head of his cock to her entrance and slowly pushed inwards.

He entered her slowly and carefully, groaning at the wonderful feel of her tight body sheathing him inch by inch. He could never get enough of watching his cock slide deep inside of her. His thickness stretched her and made her cry out with pleasure, as he rocked his hips up to impale her further onto his cock.

His need to be fully seated inside her beautiful body rose swiftly, and he thrust up hard, sinking completely into her and beginning to move instantly. He took her with long, hard strokes, his eyes riveted to her body, as he pulled her onto his cock with each upward movement. She was so wet and hot around his aching cock, and she was making her sexy little moans, the ones which always drove him wild with need.

Caleb pulled her back to him, so he could devour her sweet lips as he drove hard into her tiny body. His tongue thrust into her mouth to ravish hers as he rode her hard, feeling her body flutter wildly around his as she cried out and came hard on his cock. He gave her no reprieve, no time to recover from her first blinding orgasm. He continued to fuck into her with long, grinding strokes, rekindling her fire instantly until she was wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and moving wildly against him. She chanted his name hoarsely, as she met his strokes with a need as wild as his, taking him just as surely as he was taking her.

He could feel his own release approaching, he could feel the tension mounting in her beautiful body once more, and he fisted his hands in her curls and bared her neck to his mouth. He growled deeply, his eyes flashing hungrily, as he licked at her throbbing pulse, his fangs elongating as he began to slam harder into her body.

She screamed and shattered in his arms again, and he roared loudly, his hot cum spewing from his body, as he sank his fangs into the side of her neck and pierced her artery. Her whimper of pain choked off, as he released his soothing toxin swiftly and began to pull deeply at her neck.

Her sweet blood heightened the pleasure of his orgasm, and he fucked into her furiously, as he bathed her insides with his hot, sticky seed and drank greedily from her neck. He could feel her body shuddering wildly again, as the combination of him cumming and feeding sent her crashing over into a third orgasm so intense her cries were almost one long wail of sweet bliss.

Caleb feasted hard, his body no longer rocking into hers though she remained impaled on his cock. He swallowed deeply and sucked harder, her sweet blood sliding down his throat and making his head swim with ecstasy. He cradled his beautiful woman tightly against his body, as he listened to her heart stutter slightly and her arms dropped weakly from his neck as he pulled once more against her neck and drank down her blood.

Her heart beat so weakly now, her breath sounded so shallow and strained, and he felt a sudden deep fear and forced his mouth away from her neck. He tenderly touched her face, stroking her pale skin with such reverence. She had never looked more fragile than she did at that moment.

He quickly sliced a deep wound in his neck and cradled her head against him, rubbing her mouth over his wound. "Drink, Annie," he whispered, anxiously.

He waited with baited breath until her mouth began to move weakly against his skin, and then slowly her lips increased in pressure until she was sucking at him more firmly. The sweet pull of her mouth against his neck lit the spark of his lust again, and he moved inside her gently, groaning when he felt the sharp pin prick as her teeth pierce his skin to re-open his wound, which had started to heal naturally.

Rhianna moaned, as Caleb's thick, rich blood flowed into her mouth as he began to stroke his cock deep inside her once more. She moved with him, grinding hard against his cock, as she drank deeply at the wonderful tasting fluid from his body. She had never felt so alive, so connected to him.

The terrible weakness she had felt only moments earlier quickly faded, as Caleb's blood flowed down her throat, lending her his strength as her heart began to kick up a fierce beat. She could feel his blood moving through her, pumping slowly through her veins and setting her entire body on fire.

Everywhere his life essence flowed within her suddenly felt stronger, more resilient. She could hear Caleb's heart beating so loudly, she could hear his breath rasping from his throat, she could hear an owl somewhere in the distance calling into the night. And she could feel him sliding so deeply inside her, the friction from his body sending waves of ecstasy through her.

She whimpered her displeasure when he gently coaxed her mouth away from his neck, and then sighed softly when his lips met hers as they rocked together in perfect harmony. He pressed her back against the thick rug and took her slow and hard, growling his pleasure as he was finally able to love her the way he'd always wanted to.

He could feel the strength in her body, her vampiric abilities taking hold, negating the need for him to be restrained with his lovemaking. Her grip tightened on him, and she bucked up hard against him, demanding more of his cock inside her, her nails scoring wildly down his back as he increased his thrusts, slamming into her with long deep groans.

Rhianna was in heaven. Every single sensation she experienced was so much more intense than it had ever been. Caleb's passion consumed her and burned her up inside, and she was desperate for more. She laughed throatily when he pulled out of her and hauled her back up, bending her over the arm of the sofa and sliding back inside her with one long hard thrust. She pressed backward, sliding her pussy onto his cock, as he thrust hard and fast, drawing deep, guttural cries from them both.

He took her mercilessly, and she revelled in it. Her lust was at fever pitch and the only thing she craved was more of the same. She could feel her orgasm approaching, she could feel the tension coiling in her stomach, and she thrust back wildly begging him for more, begging him to make her cum.

Caleb felt her shatter, as she cried out her pleasure and his cock thickened instantly, and he was once more bathing her beautiful body with his seed, his own cries echoing hers as they ground harshly against each other.

Heart thumping wildly, he slid from her body and fell onto the sofa, pulling his woman down beside him and holding her close, as they breathed raggedly as they sought to recover from their pleasure.

Rhianna opened her eyes and looked down at Caleb. He had always been beautiful, but he looked even more beautiful now. Everything did, she realised as she looked around the room.

"Annie?" he said softly and her gaze swung back to his, and she smiled her beautiful smile at him, her lavender eyes glowing with happiness.

"I feel so different," she whispered. "But in a good way. The world looks so much more beautiful, Caleb. You look so much more beautiful."

He laughed softly and stroked her cheek gently. "As do you, my love," he answered. "Your curls are so much more vibrant, and your lavender eyes are so much more alive. You take my breath away, Annie."

They kissed tenderly, tongues touching briefly, as they slowly rubbed their lips together.

"What do we do for food now?" Rhianna suddenly asked with a slight frown on her face.

Caleb's laughter deepened, and he gave her a hard kiss. "We're on bottled food from now on," he told her. "Though we can still taste each other when we make love. But to properly feed we will need human blood, and it will need to be of the cold variety, because I sure as hell will not be allowing you to feed from a live source, and I assume you will not be wanting me to do so either."

"As if!" she said, indignantly slapping him on the chest. He let out a tortured breath and gripped her wrist hard.

"Best not to do that, love," he said firmly. "You're not a weak little human anymore."

She blinked at him in surprise for a moment, and then flushed when she realised she had actually hurt him. Getting used to monitoring her strength was going to take a bit of getting used to. "Sorry, Caleb," she said, contritely. "Guess I've got a lot to learn about how to be a vampire."

He smiled and pulled her down until her head was buried in the side of his neck. "It's okay, sweet one. I will teach you all you need to know."

Rhianna sighed contentedly, cuddling into his hard body, slowly running her foot up and down his leg. "You were right, Caleb," she sighed, softly. "You did make it beautiful."

He smiled and cradled her against him, his lips brushing her hair. "I love you, Annie," he whispered, softly.

"I love you too, Caleb," she whispered back.

To be continued...

JazCullen
JazCullen
6,494 Followers