The Assignment Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers

Later, as we dried off, she started to talk to me.

"I hoped that it was good for you Jim. I haven't had sex for so long, and the new things I did, well, I wasn't sure how you would take it."

I watched her as she pulled on her dress, noticing that there was nothing else under it. She had changed so much, and in such a short time. I didn't know why, and it bothered me a little. I mentioned it, hoping to keep any jealousy out of my voice. I was sure that she had been fucking around since then, since I had never enjoyed some of what we had done last night, and she had been so into it.

"Why Kate, why did you let me cum in your mouth? Why did you let me have your ass? Why did you suck me afterwards, in the shower? Why the shaved pussy, no underwear, the changes that I am seeing? Is there someone else new in your life? What?"

Kate froze for a minute as my questions tumbled out of my mouth. I was kicking myself mentally for being such an idiot. She turned to look at me, softly saying.

"Jim, I did this all for you. You have seen the tapes, you know what I have done sexually, what I did sexually then anyway. I discovered that there are certain acts I like to do! I don't want to shock you too much, but I love anal sex and blowjobs now. I want and need you to know however; I only will do them for you. The 'someone new' in my life is you Jim, I am trying to get you back and I am going to use every trick I know how to keep you!"

I stepped back and looked at her. She was being very sincere, so I knew that she was trying very hard. I liked the 'new' Kate, and wanted to make sure that I wasn't being led into some kind of trap.

"Well, I liked what we did last night and today. Are you sure that you like to do that stuff? Do you really like to swallow my cum, to take my cock in your ass, to clean it afterwards? I can't believe that it's my Kate that is acting in this way. Why Kate, why?"

She replied in a softer voice now, and I had to really listen hard to understand what she was saying.

"I learned things about myself when I was with Gary, Jim. I learned things that I never would have had I not done what I did. You need to understand, I never liked or loved Gary or any of the others that weekend, and it was sex for the sake of sex. I didn't accept any dates after that weekend, and I never would. I will accept dates from only one man from now on and that man is you. I will never let any man touch or hold me again, except for you Jim. I learned things, and now I want to share them with my one true love. Yes, I did have some great sex with lots of different men, mostly at the same time. No, I had never thought about doing a 'gangbang'. I had never thought of cheating on you or having an affair. What happened then was a one-time thing, and I thought that you wanted me to do it. I realize that I hurt you and tore us apart. I know that I was tricked and made to believe things about you that weren't true. I can't make that go away, so, to make up for it, I guess that you will 'own' me forever. Jim, I will do anything you want to do. I will not complain to you, or refuse you anything ever again. The only thing I want from you is your forgiveness, and love. If that is at all possible. I have unjustly betrayed my husband and mate. My best friend in life, and the only person that has mattered to me since I have known you. Please forgive me, and take me back!"

I was overwhelmed with emotions. I wanted to take her in my arms and hold her forever. I still had a little part of me that was angry, but after thinking about it, I knew that someday it would go away. What did I want now? What was my pathway in life now? I couldn't see us apart, and didn't want a divorce. I knew that I would be having some anger issues to deal with. I finally let my heart have reign. I held out my arms to her and she fell into them sobbing. I held her and held her. I didn't want to ever lose her. Kate was still the love of my life. I bent down and lightly kissed her on her neck.

"Kate, I am going to have a few problems with what has happened. I know that you were tricked into this whole mess, but I did see you enjoying what you were doing sexually with those guys. It will take a lot of work on your part and on my part, but...well I'm willing to try if you are!"

Kate hugged me tightly.

"Oh God! Thank you Jim. I will try and I will do whatever you want of me. I am grateful that you are willing to try and love me again. I won't let you down ever again, I promise!"

"Kate, I never stopped loving you. I have found out that my love for you never left, it was just in a shell in the center of my heart. I think that we will be all right although it is going to take quite a bit of work now. I love you Kate, and always will!"

Well, that was a year ago now, and we are still together. I have found that the capacity for love is endless. Kate has had demons bother her once in a while, but we work through it and go on. My demons? Well, sometimes, I let them out to play. Kate thinks that my little 'games' are fun and I never let her know that sometimes the 'fun' isn't just a game. I still love her, matter of fact, I lover her more every day. I have forgiven her, and she has finally forgiven herself, so her demons should be about done bothering her. My advice still stands though, know each other's fantasies, then you won't get caught up in anything that will cause you to have a wreck. Also, know what is important to your spouse, and understand why. I think that we will be all right from now on.

The tapes? Well, I destroyed them. Having the real thing is much better than any old movie, don't you think?

curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers
12