The Assignment Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers

To my surprise, and Jim's too, I was really upset with him for cheating on me. After I calmed down I came to the realization that what he had done was nowhere near as rough as I had been on him being with all of those men.

After a lot of talking and making up between us we worked out a deal. It is the best of both worlds for me now, and I believe that Jim is getting into it a quite a bit more than he admits to me.

He sets me up with small parties, where I will 'perform' and have numerous men or women. I get to fuck and suck to my hearts content. He watches and sometimes joins in. I find that watching Jim fuck another woman as I am licking them where they are joined is the sexiest thing I can think of. To take my husbands cock into my mouth after he pulls it out of another woman's pussy or ass is, to me, the most loving and at the same time debauched thing I can do.

The first time I swallowed his cock right after he pulled it out of another woman's asshole set him off like you would not believe. I had me hands full with him for days afterwards. He really got off on that nasty act.

I was so pleased that I had been able to turn him on so much. It was a new lease on our life together, and on our marriage. Jim never mentioned this all to you because he is so shy. He can't be direct about my needs even when he is setting up my parties. I find it so cute to see him act the way he does, then become a tiger in bed as I am getting it from all angles.

Jim's reaction to the first time I had him 'fist' me was incredible too. He couldn't believe that I wanted him to do it. As he did it he found out that he really liked it. It gave him a 'control' over me sort of. He often will fist me for the partygoers and let them take pictures of it. He is the only man I allow to fist me now; I have to keep something special for the both of us to share now don't I?

Our sex life is very full now. We are both happy, and once a week we talk over all the things we have done and our feelings about where we are going. Our intent is to make sure we don't miss a signal that one or the other of us wants it to stop. We made that deal long ago and we stick to it.

Our love for each other is deeper now than before. I couldn't no more live without Jim than he could live without me. Our parties have slowed down in their frequency. We still like to party, it is just a lot less than before. Jim doesn't want me to get worn out. I am fine with that. The way it works out, the feelings at the party are more intense than if we were doing it all the time anyway.

I guess to end up this tale we almost lost each other. We almost became statistics in the game of life, love and marriage. We ended up happier and healthier in our love for each other. It wasn't easy, and at some points we didn't care for each other too much, but we worked through it and are the happiest couple I know of now.

curious2c
curious2c
2,518 Followers
12