The Assistant Ch. 05

Story Info
Aimee and Adam work out of town, but Aimee is a bad girl.
6k words
4.71
28.9k
6
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vysis
Vysis
776 Followers

Note from Author: This chapter is a bit long, and is not a quick "jerk off read." But, I think you'll be happy with the end of the chapter. This chapter also sets up future chapters, so it is important to the story.

*****

"Good morning, Vickie!" Aimee said as she entered her office.

Victoria was standing next to the filing cabinet looking through the top drawer. "Good morning," replied Victoria. "Go on in, he's expecting you."

Aimee cupped her mouth over her hand so that her voice would not be heard through the door to Adam's office. "Wearing panties today?"

Victoria didn't answer but instead grabbed the hem of her skirt and flipped up the back showing Aimee her naked butt.

"Me either!" Aimee lifted her skirt to show Victoria her perfectly waxed vagina, with only a hint of blond pubic hair above.

"Hey, the carpet matches the drapes!" exclaimed Victoria.

"One hundred percent natural, baby!" Aimee grabbed her breasts to drive home the point.

Victoria laughed and said, "You'd better knock and go on in."

Aimee walked to Adam's door, knocked, and went in without waiting for a reply. "Hey, boss. How they hanging?"

"How they hanging? How they hanging? What kind of greeting is that?"

"Well, did we get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?"

"How they hanging?" Adam was now shaking his head.

"Okay, how about we start over. Good morning, Dr. Grey. How are you this morning?"

Adam smiled at Aimee. "Much better. Good morning, Aimee. I am fine, thank you."

"Old people are so weird!" It was Aimee's turn to shake her head and roll her eyes. "What time did you want to take off today?"

"We can go whenever you're ready. Have you packed a bag?"

"I packed last night so we could go right after class. My bag is back at my house. I thought I'd bring my laptop, too."

"Okay, why don't I just give you a ride over there and we can leave from your house?" Adam was already getting up as he asked the question. He walked over to the couch, grabbed a small overnight bag, picked up his laptop case, and started heading for the door. "Vickie, we are going to take off for Los Alamos."

"Okay. Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Aimee turned to Victoria and asked, "Is there anything you won't do?" while throwing her a wink.

"Let me think...uh, come to think of it, no, there isn't anything that I won't do."

Adam was surprised by the exchange and said, "Well, haven't you two become chummy?"

The girls laughed and Victoria said, "You have no idea."

Adam looked confused but decided not to ask. Now they're having sex, too? This is like a porno film where everyone does everyone else. There must be something in the water.

When Adam and Aimee reached the faculty parking lot, Adam put his bags in the back, slammed the rear cargo gate, and then walked over to open the passenger door for Aimee. You know, Claudia's right. College men are boys. I've never had a date open a door for me.

Aimee had to climb up to get into the front seat of the Jeep, forcing her to spread her legs a lot further than she should have in the short skirt she was wearing. Adam got a good look at her pussy as she climbed in. She's not wearing panties! I hope she realizes that we are going to Los Alamos to work, not to fuck all day.

The drive to Aimee's house was only about 4 minutes, and that was only because Adam had to drive around the campus to get to the other side. Aimee said, "I'll be right out," as she jumped out of the front seat.

When she got to the third floor, she found Claudia lying on her bed studying. "Claudia, you want to see the man I was telling you about? Come over hear and look down onto the street out front."

Claudia got up and walked to the window, standing next to Aimee. From this distance all she could see was a fairly nice looking guy in a black Jeep Grand Cherokee. "What's his name?"

"You know I can't tell you that! He'd get into trouble. Okay, gotta go." She kissed Claudia on the lips, smacked her on the butt, grabbed her bag and her laptop, and took off through the door. "Love ya!" she shouted as the door slammed behind her.

When Aimee came out of the front door, Adam jumped out of the front seat and walked around the Jeep to open the cargo gate for Aimee. Claudia was still watching from the third story window. "What a hunk?" Claudia thought to herself. "I've never seen him before, so he has to be one of those history nerds."

Sensing that Claudia was watching, Aimee waved up at the window as she walked around to her door. Adam, who was standing there with her door open asked, "Who are you waving at?"

"Oh, no one. Just my roommate. Claudia."

Adam looked up at the third story window and although he couldn't see anyone up there through the glare, he waved too.

The ride to Los Alamos was boring and Aimee dozed off even before they got out of the Albuquerque area. Once they were out of the city traffic, Adam looked over to admire the teenager sitting next to him. Aimee had reclined the chair to help her sleep. The seatbelt was cutting across her chest, accenting the size of her breasts. She was wearing a tight, white shirt with spaghetti straps. With every bump, her breasts jiggled up and down. He could see the outlines of her areola's dark circles under the white fabric. The air conditioner was blowing cold air into the front of the Jeep, which was causing her nipples to get hard and in turn, his dick to get hard. Adam chastised himself. "We are going up there to work. I have to get this book written or the granting agency will never give me more money." He tried to focus on the road, but he found himself staring at the tan legs emerging from underneath her short skirt. He considered trying to raise the fabric of her skirt to get a peek, but decided that only a pervert would raise a lady's skirt without her permission, especially a teenager's skirt. Suddenly he realized that he had no idea how old she really was. Can't be older than eighteen or nineteen. Oh shit, she can't be seventeen, can she?

As Adam approached the exit for US-285 off of I-25, he slowed the car as to not jostle Aimee too much. But, as the car slowed she opened her eyes. "Are we there already?" she asked, stretching her arms high over her head.

"No, not yet. We have about forty miles to go. Go back to sleep if you like."

Aimee closed her eyes and rolled her head towards the passenger side window. "I like it when you stare at my breasts."

How in the hell does she always know when I'm looking at her tits? This girl must have an extra set of eyes hidden on her body somewhere! "Go back to sleep."

"Where are we staying in Los Alamos?"

"The Holiday Inn Express on Trinity Drive offered to take the State rate, so we have to use them."

"Do they have a pool? I brought my suit."

"No, but they do have a whirlpool, dry sauna and a fitness center. But, what is even more important is, they have wireless Internet access in every room."

Aimee made as monotonous a voice as she could muster to show her lack of enthusiasm for the Holiday Inn Express. "Ooh, wow, we'll be able to check our e-mail. I'm so excited."

Adam was not amused. "Hey young lady, this is not a vacation. We are working and Internet access is way more important than a swimming pool."

Aimee was surprised by his tone, but quickly realized that he was right. "I'm sorry. Of course you are right. I really am excited about this opportunity. It's just that the semester is almost over and I need a break. I promise to work hard. I really do want to learn how to do research from you."

Adam was impressed by her little speech. "Good girl. I know you won't let me down. You are a very intelligent young lady and I'm glad you're working with me. After several quiet minutes Adam wanted to lighten the tone of the conversation. "How do you know when I'm staring at your breasts?"

Aimee looked over at Adam with a big smile on her face. "Honestly, I don't know when men are looking at my breast, but what I've found is that all men, and I mean all men look at them whenever they think I'm not looking at them. So, the other day in your office, when I bent over your desk and suddenly realized that you were getting a great view of my cleavage, I knew that you wouldn't be able to not look. And, just a few minutes ago when I woke up, I realized that my nipples were poking out because I got cold while I was sleeping, so again, I knew that you'd be sneaking peeks at them. I mean, I don't mind at all, if the man treats me like a person and only glances at them or only stares when I'm not looking. That's only natural. I do mind, however, when guys just stare at them, like my eyes are down there or something."

"I noticed the other day in my office that you don't have any tan lines. Do you lay out topless?"

"No, I'm a member of a gym and they have a tanning booth. I don't have any tan lines." Aimee lifted the edge of her skirt and showed Adam the side of her thighs and butt.

"You're not very shy, are you?"

"About nudity and sex? No. It's all natural fun to me. Don't get me wrong. I don't sleep around with a lot of guys. I had a couple of experiences in high school, and, I've only slept with a few guys since I left high school, but they were all jerks. One even went around telling all of his buddies how he bagged me. One of my girlfriends heard it from her boyfriend. College boys are just that, boys."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Adam focused on the road for a minute trying to figure out how to ask the following question without sounding like her father. Finally he decided there was no way to make it pretty so he just asked, "But Aimee, you seem pretty experienced...I mean, you don't...you didn't..."

"Give a blowjob like a nineteen year old?" Aimee finished his question for him.

"Well, yeah."

"Let's just say I had a good teacher and leave it at that. Okay?"

"Sure. Fine. I respect your privacy. By the way, how old are you?"

"I'll be twenty in two weeks, on the sixth."

"Oh, really? Well then Leslie and I will have to have you out for a birthday party. What day is the sixth?"

"I'm pretty sure it's on a Sunday this year. Would it be alright if I brought Claudia with me?"

"Sure, and bring your swim suits. Unlike the Holiday Inn, we do have a pool." Adam slowed the Jeep and turned the wheel sharply into the parking lot. "Here we go. One Holiday Inn Express with high speed Internet access!"

Aimee laughed. As they entered the lobby the lady behind the counter looked a little more than bored. "Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express on Trinity. Do you have a reservation?"

"Uh, yes we do. We are from Albuquerque State University. My secretary called ahead, I'm Dr. Adam Grey. We should have reservations for two rooms."

The clerk began to tap away on the keys of her computer. "Is that gray with an 'A' or grey with an 'e'?"

"With an 'e'."

"Oh, yes, here we are. Your secretary asked for adjoining rooms, but I told her I could offer you a suite at the same price as two rooms. She said that would be fine."

That Vickie. She deserves another spanking! The thought caused his penis to swell slightly. "Yes, that will be fine," he finally managed. "I'll be charging this on my university credit card. It's an American Express."

As they were heading up the elevators to their suite, Adam said, "We'll just drop our bags in the room, grab a quick bite to eat, and head out to the library. They're expecting us at two o'clock."

The suite was large, with a central sitting room that contained a couch, a recliner, a TV, a desk, and a round conference table with four chairs. Both the desk and the table were wired for DSL high speed Internet access. There were two bedrooms off of the central sitting room, with a large bathroom that contained a separate bathtub and shower. Adam asked, "Which bedroom do you prefer?"

"Do we really need both of them?" Aimee replied.

"Aimee! We discussed this in the car. We are here to..."

"...work," Aimee finished his sentence for him. Amy lowered her head and stuck out her lip. "I'm a bad girl." She paused for a second, and then turned and said, "I'll take this one here that is closer to the bathroom."

After lunch, they drove out to the Preservation Society's brand new library that had been built just to house these new documents. There was only one other car in the parking lot when they pulled up to the building. "It won't be open to the public for almost two more years. They want to give historians a chance to go through all the documents first. I had to make an appointment with the curator; I think she is only here when someone is using the facility." A middle-aged woman wearing a dark red business style dress met them at the front door.

"Dr. Grey I presume," she said, presenting her hand to Adam. "I'm Dorothy Irving, head curator for the Preservation Society."

"Mrs. Irving, nice to meet you. This is Aimee Jameson, my assistant."

Mrs. Irving shook Aimee's hand and said, "Please come in and we'll get you situated." The front door led into a large area that would eventually be a receiving area for the general public. Behind a glass door, they could see the stacks containing the recently declassified documents related to the Manhattan Project. "Okay, first we need to get each of you a security card. This will allow you into the stacks, and will allow you to use the computerized retrieval system."

She took digital photos of each of them and attached them to a thick plastic card. "This card will open the front door and deactivate the security system. Follow me and I'll show you how to use it." She led them to the front door, stepped out, and the door closed with a solid slam. "Okay, we are now locked out. If the security system senses that no one is inside for 15 minutes, it will automatically turn itself on. So, if you are working late and decide to go grab a bite to eat, then the security system will be on when you get back. Do you see this green solid light here?" Mrs. Irving pointed to a small light above a flat panel. "That light tells you that the system is currently not on. If we wait fifteen minutes, which we won't in this heat," she laughed at her own joke, "then it would turn itself on. Now, if you sweep your card over this panel, the alarm will be switched off and the door will unlock for five seconds. Like this." She swept the card across the panel and they were greeted with a buzz. Mrs. Irving pulled the door open. "Now, to open the inner door the security is a little more serious. Not only do you have to have the card, you have to know a code, too. Each of you will be able to choose a six number code that you can remember. Please step this way." She walked over to a computer, typed in a series of codes and commands and then said, "Dr. Grey, please insert your card into that slot. Yes, that one right there. Good, now come over and type a six number code that only you and this computer will know." Adam walked to the computer and typed in a code. Next, she said, "Please remove your card. Thank you. Okay Miss Jameson, your turn." Aimee followed the same procedure as Adam.

"Okay, great. Now follow me into the stacks room and I'll teach you how to use the system." She led them to the door that had an identical flat panel as the one outside, but also had a keypad underneath it. The red light was flashing indicating that the security system was on inside the room. "Oh, one other thing. If you forget your code and enter into this keypad wrong twice in a row, the outer door will lock and the system will call the sheriff." Adam and Aimee looked at each other in surprise and then at Mrs. Irving. "Yeah. Don't forget your code."

After allowing Adam and Aimee to each try out their cards and codes, she led them into the stacks. It was cold in the room and the humidity was very low, even for the desert. "The climate control system ensures the documents will remain in as good a shape as when they were delivered to us. I'm afraid some of them aren't in too good a shape, and you will be very dirty at the end of the day rummaging through these dusty old documents. But, it's worth it." She winked at Aimee to drive home the point.

"Okay, this is a computerized retrieval system. If you insert your card in that slot, then you will automatically be logged into the system." Adam inserted his card and the computer screen immediately changed from the screen saver, which depicted the symbol for The Manhattan Project Preservation Society, to 'Welcome to the MPPS Retrieval System. User: Dr. Adam Grey.'

"Very impressive," Adam said, turning towards Aimee for confirmation.

"Well, you haven't seen anything yet. The system is designed to search for any match using Boolean logic and hierarchical filing. So, for instance let's do a quick search. Say for instance you are interested in the menu of food served in the mess hall on a certain date." She went to the keyboard and typed, 'Menu AND Lunch AND December 5, 1944.' She hit 'Return' and immediately the computer screen read, 'There is one document matching your request.' The word 'one' was a hyperlink. Mrs. Irving clicked on it and the document identification number flashed on the screen. It too was a hyperlink. "Now, you have two choices," she said. If the document has been digitized, and by the way the menus for the cafeteria are not typically digitized; we only did that one for an easy demonstration document. Anyway, if you click on the document identification number, you will be given the option of reading a PDF of it, or if you click 'See Original' you will be directed to the stacks." Mrs. Irving clicked 'See Original.' Suddenly, Adam and Aimee heard an alarm sound, and then an automated ladder with a flashing red light on it started moving down a track on one of the rows of stacks. Simultaneously, a sign above row 13 lit up that read, 'Dr. Adam.' "When we have more than one historian in here searching, things can get confusing." She picked up a piece of scrap paper and wrote down the document identification number. "Now, if you'll follow me." They walked down aisle 13 to where the ladder had automatically stopped." She said, "Document number M13.8123.R is on the top shelf. No need to climb up there. I'm sure you'll trust me that they had chili con carne that night at the cafeteria." They all laughed.

"So, do either of you have any questions?"

Adam looked at Aimee, who shook her head at him. "Sounds straightforward to me."

"Well, then good. I'll leave you two alone. My home number is by the phone in the outer office if you need me."

"Thanks so much. The system is very nice and appears to be easy to use."

"Well, if it hadn't had been for the generosity of ExxonMobil, we wouldn't have such a nice system. Okay, I'll be going then. Good bye."

With that Adam and Aimee were left to start their project. Adam showed Aimee how to do searches that were the most useful, limiting the amount of uninteresting stuff and narrowing in on the gems. Adam narrowed down his first search to three documents that he wanted. The alarm sounded and the ladder started moving. "Come on, let's see what we've got." When they reached the ladder, the document was located on the next to the top shelf, about 16 feet off the ground.

"I'll climb up there," Aimee said. She jumped on the ladder and started scrambling up as Adam watched from below. He quickly realized that he could see up her skirt, and was likewise reminded that she wasn't wearing panties. He tried not to look but then thought, "oh what the hell? She wants me to look anyway." As she was climbing he could see the folds of her pussy. When she reached the top of the ladder and stopped to search for the document, all he could see was the where her legs met at the rounded curve of her lower butt. Very, very nice. Adam, you must resist and get work done!

As the afternoon turned into evening, the two of them developed a system: Adam always allowing Aimee to scurry up the ladder in search of the document, while she handed them down to him. Adam actually found that he was a little disappointed when they found that the document was digitized or located on low shelf that did not require the use of the ladder.

Vysis
Vysis
776 Followers
12