The Assistant Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At about 7 PM Aimee stretched her arms above her head, leaned her head way back, and threw her chest out while she stretched. "I'm exhausted...and horny! How late are we going to work tonight?"

Adam looked up from his computer terminal more than a little annoyed. "I'm tired too, young lady, but we are here to work. Behave!"

"But, Dr. Grey, I am being 'have'." She pronounced 'have' so it rhymed with 'cave.'

Adam said, "Listen you bad girl, we are on a schedule, and we will need to work late every Friday night that we're here."

Aimee pouted and said, "But I'm tired." Then she winked and added imitating the street walkers in Vietnam war movies, "and me so horny."

Adam pushed his chair away from the desk and said, "Get up and walk over here young lady."

Aimee couldn't tell if he was serious or just playing, but she was more than a little nervous either way. His voice was deep and commanding. She'd never seen him like this.

He patted his lap and said, "Lay down across my knees. I'm tired of your attitude."

Now Aimee was really nervous. "Wait. What? Are you kidding me?"

"No, I'm not kidding. I've had to tell you several times that we are here to work, not to play, and it is not sinking into that teenage head of yours. So, I'm going to give you a reason to remember."

Aimee began to back away from Adam, but he reached up and grabbed her by the wrist. He was strong, and quickly pulled her back and laid her down across his knees. He pulled her skirt up, exposing her taut round ass. "She really does have an incredible ass," he thought.

Before she could react, Adam brought his hand down sharply on her right cheek. Whack! Her firm flesh barely moved. There was hardly in fat on Aimee, despite her big, round butt.

"Holy shit! That hurt!" Aimee reached back to try and protect her butt with her hand.

Adam quickly restrained her hand and pulled her arm up so that it rested on her lower back. Whack! He brought his hand down hard on her left cheek. "If you resist, it is only worse."

"Fuck me! That hurts!" she squealed, tears forming in her eyes.

"It's supposed to hurt, Ms. Jameson. That's why they call it a spanking." Whack! This time he hit her a little less hard, but low and right in the middle of her ass on top of her vulva. It had the desired effect.

"Oh!" She jumped just as much as when he had hit her on the cheeks, but she was fighting a little less.

He placed his hand on her ass and rubbed the right cheek in big circles, feeling how smooth the skin was. Whack! He hit her hard again on the right cheek.

"Ouch!"

He then placed his hand on the left cheek and repeated the same thing, admiring the taut skin of her ass and the amble swell of her cheeks diving down to the sulcus that split her in two. Whack!

She began to whimper. He placed his hand on the crack of her ass and allowed his hand to wonder down toward her pussy. He quickly, but lightly smacked her vulva several times, noticing that she was soaking wet. He inserted his index finger into her pussy and asked, "Do you need to be spanked more, or are you going to behave now?"

She moaned, but did not answer. He pulled his finger out of her dripping cunt and laid his hand back on her right cheek.

"NO! I'll be good! I swear, I'll be good!" She was frantic not to be spanked again.

"Okay," he said, releasing her arm and helping her up to her feet. "Get back to work until I say we're done."

As Aimee walked back to her desk, she picked up her skirt and rubbed her bare bottom. She strained to look at her rosy butt cheeks.

Adam saw that her cheeks were bright red, and he became aware that he had a raging hard on. "We're here to work," he told himself.

At about 10 PM, Adam stretched, pulling his arms back. "Let's call it a day." They followed Mrs. Irving's directions as they left, trusting that the alarm system would arm itself as advertised. As they climbed into Adam's Jeep, he asked, "You know, I'm not very hungry; are you?"

"No. I just want to go back to the room and take a nice long bath. I need to soak my butt!"

Adam looked over at her and smiled. "I bet you do."

As they entered their suite, Aimee dropped her laptop on the conference table and headed directly into her room, pulling her shirt off over her head as she went through the door to her room. Adam could see the sides of her large beasts jiggling from side to side as she walked into her room. When she reemerged a few seconds later, she was wearing a short dark green robe that was tied only at the waist by a single belt, her massive cleavage clearly visible. Adam admired her tan, firm legs. "Care to join me in the tub?"

"No thanks."

"Somehow, I knew that would be your answer." Aimee disappeared into the bathroom and he heard the water start to fill the tub.

Adam went into his room, stripped off his clothes, and put on a pair of pajama bottoms. He walked back into the sitting room and dialed his home phone number. Leslie picked up on the second ring. "Hello."

"Hey, babe, it's me. How's it going?"

"Hey! How are you? How was the first day of research on the new book?"

"You would not believe the setup here. It is amazing." He then described the system to her. "The funny part is, that every time Aimee climbed up the ladder I could see up her dress and she wasn't wearing panties."

"So, stud, did you do her in the racks?"

"No, we're here to do research, not to have a week-end sex party. I had to tell her that today...several times. I had to put my foot down. I put her over my knees and wore out her bottom."

"You're kidding me! Well, haven't you turned into quite the prude? A regular slave driver."

Adam looked up at the closed bathroom door as he heard Aimee quietly singing to herself in the bathroom. "Come on, Leslie, you know that I have to get this book written and there is limited time and limited money. I can't be having sex all day in the research facility. We'd never get anything done."

"All day, huh? You give yourself a lot of credit."

"Why are you busting my balls, tonight?"

"Because you're so cute when you're frustrated. Anyway, what about setting a rule like, no fooling around during the day or while you're working, but after work it's okay?"

"Well, she did invite me to take a bath and I told her, 'No.' She looked like she'd just

accepted the fact that there would be no fooling around on this trip. She actually looked sad."

"Adam. That poor little girl has a huge crush on you. Don't be mean to her. Go in there and make it up to her."

"I don't know."

"I do. Now do what I say. Fuck her brains out. For me."

"For you, huh? Did I ever tell you I love you?"

"Yeah, once or twice. Have fun. Good night."

Adam hung up the phone and considered for a second what he should do. He walked up to the bathroom door and knocked. "Who is it?"

"Who do you think it is?"

"I'm taking a bath."

"I know. Would you mind if I came in and took a shower? I'm all dirty from the dusty stacks of documents."

"Are you sure that won't compromise our working relationship?"

"Aimee, do we have to have this conversation through the door?"

"Okay, you can come in and take a shower." Aimee said 'come in' like it was a real bother.

When Adam walked in, he saw Aimee's green bathrobe on the floor next to the tub. Aimee had piled her hair on top of her head so that it wouldn't get wet. She was neck deep in a tub full of steaming water. Her knees were bent and he could see her neatly manicured pubic hair, light and blond, through the water. Her breasts were floating so that her nipples were sticking out of the water; the areolas were flat in the hot water. "Hello," she said as he entered the bathroom. "The shower is over there," she said, pointing out the completely obvious.

"Thanks." Adam turned his back toward Aimee and let his pajama bottoms fall to the floor, followed by his boxer shorts. He opened the shower stall and started the water. When the temperature was to his liking, he stepped into the water and began to lather up. With his hair and face full of soap suds, he heard the shower door open and felt Aimee step in. Her soft breasts pressed against his back. He could feel her small patch of pubic hair press against his firm butt.

"Do you need some help washing your back?" Aimee enquired. Without waiting for a reply, she grabbed the bar of soap and started lathering his back. She worked her way down to his butt, and then reached underneath to grab his balls. She then said, "Turn around and I'll get your front." She lathered his chest, and then worked her way to his stomach and finally to his rock hard cock. "I thought that this was out of commission for the weekend." She slowly worked the lather up and down the length of his dick.

Adam stuck his head under the stream of water and washed the soap from his hair and face. He opened his eyes to see Aimee looking up at him with her big blue eyes. "Well, that's going to be real clean," he said. "Aimee, do you understand why we can't fool around while we're working."

"Yes. I do. And my butt will definitely remind me." She reached under down and started to rub her sore ass again. "I saw you looking up my skirt all day and it made me very horny. I'm sorry I was bad and you had to spank me."

"Well then, give me that soap." Adam took the soap from Aimee and lathered up her breasts. Her nipples quickly became erect from his touch. He worked down her stomach to her pubic area. He turned her around and lathered her back and then he worked his hand into the crack of her butt, reaching underneath her to work her pussy. She leaned back against him and put her arms back over her head and hooked them around his neck. Her breast looked even more magnificent in this position. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning, "That feels incredible." Adam unhooked the showerhead from the holder and directed the stream directly up at Aimee's pussy. "Ohhhh. Who needs a man?" She opened her eyes and smiled at Adam. She grabbed his cock with her hand and started to gently pump."

"Come on," she said, "let's get out." Adam followed her out and they toweled each other off. When she was dry she said, "Here, put lotion on me." Adam took the lotion from her outstretched hand and spread lotion over every part of her body. "I don't usually put lotion down there," she said, as Adam ran two fingers in and out of her pussy.

"I know a better way to apply lotion there," she said. She took the lotion from Adam and put a little bit in her hand. She then applied it to his dick and said, "Now, you'll be able to reach much deeper." She placed her hands on the sink and bent over from the waist, sticking her butt back toward him.

Adam grabbed her hips and placed the head of his dick at the opening to her pussy. Slowly he entered her, amazed at how tight she was. When he reached the end of his shaft, he slowly pulled out of her, letting his dick come completely out of her. He then sank it back in, enjoying the incredible feeling of her tight little pussy. "Man, you're so tight!" he said.

"And, you're so hard and I like that you are going so slow. Feels really good," she moaned. After several minutes of slow fucking, she said, "Adam. Fuck me hard."

Adam needed no more encouragement. He began to slam his hips into her warm, round butt cheeks. "I won't take long," he said.

"Wait for me. I'm almost there, too," she said.

Adam felt her hand working her clit. He looked down to see the perfect symmetry of her round butt cheeks, perfectly split by the crack of her ass. He could see her pretty little butthole above his dick, going in and out of her tight cunt. He reached down and placed his thumb on her butthole and started working it around the outside.

"Stick it in," she urged.

Adam pressed his thumb into her ass.

"Yeah, that feels great. Come with me, Adam. Come on baby, come. Come! Cooooooome!"

Adam erupted into her as she began to buck wildly in his arms, ramming her butt back against him to keep the motion going through her orgasm. When she was done, she left him inside of her and stood, placing her arms back over his neck as she'd done in the shower. She kissed him on the lips and said, "All work and no play makes Dr. Grey a terrible boss and makes Aimee a bored assistant."

*****

12