The Assistant's Taming

Story Info
The assistant cheerleading coach becomes owned.
2.4k words
52.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writor
Writor
259 Followers

"Look guys the sonuvabitch who paid us gave us only three weeks to get this job done. That means we wait here until the chick comes out then we follow her until we get to a good enough spot to make our move. He said it had to happen tonight. It was the only night she was leaving this practice alone."

The dark gray Taurus was parked on the corner. Its tinted windows gave it the impression of just a small limo. Those same tints also concealed the identity of the three men inside. Two of the three men inside had seemingly lost their patience.

"Look Tony you're the boss. I just don't see why we can't walk the fuck in there and just grab the bitch. Fuck everybody."

"Easy Chico. We been paid to do it this way and this is the way we gonna do it. Shit! Shit here she comes man. Start the fucking car."

Tony, the leader, nodded to the driver who quickly started the car and waited.

"Okay easy. We wait until she pulls out and makes the left at the corner. I think the best place to make the grab will be right when she pulls out onto the highway."

He smiled an evil smile as they began their pursuit of her.

Just as Tony had said the young cheerleading coach began her descent down the hill and onto the highway when suddenly...

BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP

The Taurus behind her was honking and wildly. The flashing high beams were blinding her. Out of nowhere the Taurus came up along side her and forced her off to the side of the road. As she pulled over she could see the dark colored car parked in front of her. She was incredibly angry. She jumped out of the car and walked over to the Taurus. She never considered what was going to happen. She just began pounding on the driverside window. Poor girl.

Before she even realized what happened the back door opened and she was grabbed by one of the men. He shoved her into the backseat and then quickly jumped into her car. Both cars drove off into the night.

Three hours later and only a mile away the three men are sitting at a table. The young cheerleading coach is tied up, gagged, and blindfolded on the floor in a corner of the very same room.

"It was perfect Tony. Just like that guy said. I drove her car to the city and a girl who could've been her twin jumped in and drove off. It was perfect. What'd you do with the Taurus?"

"It's gone man. I drove it to the junkyard, set it on fire, and just let it burn itself out. The fucking thing was done in about half hour. I don't know who you're contact is Tony but that guy is fucking brilliant. No trace back to us and if the cops come looking for her they'll wind up somewhere in fucking South Dakota!"

The three men laughed and drank their beer as the poor girl just sat their listening. Her mind was racing. Could it be true? Could what they're saying be true?

After hours of drinking the men started staring more and more at the young blonde. She was about 5'7" with long flowing curly blonde hair. She was a bit on the chubby side but still not that big. Her ass was perfectly round and she had huge breasts that were sagging by the sheer weight of them.

One of the men started grabbing his crotch and walking towards her.

"Hey man take it easy. We can't touch this pig. She's been bought outright. Her owner should be here any second now and he's got serious connections. Can't fuck with that motherfucker."

Just as that was said they were interrupted as a man wearing a trench coat walked in.

"Where's the meat?"

His voice was stern and forceful. The three men were clearly intimidated.

"She's right over there. She's tied up and ready to go."

"Good. Put her in the trunk of my car. And be quick about it."

Tony motioned to his crony and she was immediately lifted up and placed in the mysterious man's car.

It felt like an eternity in that dark trunk. Finally she could feel the car come to a halt. She heard the car door slam shut. Then she had to blink wildly to keep the sunlight from blinding her. She'd been in the dark so long she'd forgotten what daylight was.

She was lifted onto this man's shoulder and carried into a house. He carried her directly into the downstairs where she was placed inside a cage.

The cage was quite big actually. There was a toilet and shower and a bed. It was also very clean.

She was untied and the man walked away leaving her locked in her new room. A few moments later he returned.

"How do you like your new home my pet?"

"Wh-who are you?? Why am I here?? What is this place?"

"I am your new owner. You are here because I bought you. This place is your new home. Get used to it."

"I don't understand. I have a family the will come looking for m--"

"Enough of that nonsense dog. All of that has been addressed. You are gone forever. This place, here, is your new home and you should start becoming accustomed to it. Now then let's get started."

He walked into the cage. She tried to rush him but he was very fast and very strong. He side stepped her then knocked her down hard. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a collar. He slapped it around her neck and then walked out of the cage. He pulled up a chair and sat just outside the cage watching her. He was holding a remote control in his hand.

"First let's get rid of these bars."

He pushed a button on the remote and the bars just lowered into the ground and out of sight. She saw this and quickly tried to rush out.

"AAAAAAAA"

The shock sent her flying back in pain.

"Ah yes. That collar is part of an electric system I have implemented here. As long as you are wearing it you cannot leave that area. And please don't get any ideas about trying to take it off. I'm sorry to say that it can only be removed by a control that is hidden in this house. Any attempts would be nothing but futile."

She fell to her knees in tears.

"WHY? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?"

She yelled at him through tear filled eyes.

"Simple. You are a rude, selfish, obnoxious bitch. You may not remember my stepdaughter but you were assistant coach for her last three years of high school. She just graduated this passed summer and asked me for you as a present. Apparently you pissed her off something awful. Being the great step Dad that I am, I obliged and here you are."

"Wh-who is she? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please. Tell me...who is she?"

"Oh you will meet her in due time. First your training. Now then stand up and remove your clothing."

She stared at him from her knees for a few long moments. She was wondering what her options were.

*BUZZZ*

The shock knocked her back.

"Tsk tsk. I can shock you at anytime so please comply with the orders. Now quickly this time, stand up and remove your clothing."

She moved faster this time standing up and taking off her clothes. She stood in her undergarments just waiting.

"I'm sure you heard me correctly. I'm sure you don't want an extended shock this time? Do you?"

She shook her head no and slowly snapped off her bra, then climbed out of her panties. Her tits were very big and natural. They hung a bit but still her youth kept them from sagging too much.

"Very very nice. Turn around and show me what I've purchased."

She slowly spinned in front of him. Her head was down the whole time. She needed this to be over. She still hoped that he would set her free if she just complied.

"Wow you are something. She is going to love you after I've broken you in."

He stood up and removed the clothes she just took off.

"This floor is kept at perfect temperature. You won't need a blanket or clothing while you are here. Once you've become better at your duties you may earn an outfit or two."

In the far right of the floor was a very modern kitchen. On the range was a big pot being cooked. He walked over to it and filled up a big silver dog dish with a couple of ladles. He then filled the other dog dish with water. He placed it on the floor in front of her.

"There. Eat. On your knees with your mouth like a dog. No hands. Hurry as I know you must be hungry."

She didn't know what to do. This was humiliating. But he was right. She was starving. She fell to her hands and knees and smelled the food. She then looked at him inquisitively.

"It's okay. It's just a stew with all the necessary healthy nutrients your body will need. Eat up dog."

She turned her head and started lapping up the food. He just sat there and smiled as she ate.

When she was done she turned to him.

"There now was that so hard. Now then, get in that shower there and quickly get yourself cleaned up. Hurry up and don't miss a single spot."

This one she welcomed. She hurried off her knees and jumped into the shower. She couldn't wait to bask in the hot water.

"AAAA! IT'S FREEZING!"

The water was freezing. She shivered something fierce.

"Oh you didn't think I would waste warm water on a dog, did you? NOW GET IN THE FUCKING SHOWER NOW!"

She was scared at his reaction. Up until now he had been monotone. It was almost soothing. This reaction was rough and hard. It scared her more than anything else up until now had.

She stood, shaking like a leaf, under the cold water.

"Soap up. Quickly now."

She did as ordered and cleaned her body thoroughly. When she was done she turned off the water and stood freezing.

"Good now on your knees and crawl over to the edge of your area."

She did as told. She was freezing and it showed. This excited him somehow. She could sense it.

He pulled out seven inches of limp cock.

"Suck it. Suck it good."

She knew this was coming. She didn't fight it. She reached up and put his prick in her mouth. She started working it in and out. She made sure to lick it all. She was freezing and this was warming her up somehow.

"That's it dog. Don't ignore the balls. Suck them. Lick them. Enjoy them."

She did as she was told. She was doing a good job and it seemed as if she were into it. His cock was enjoying it too. It was now stiff as a board and grew an extra 2 inches.

"That's it dog. Now go bend over on your mattress. Hurry."

She did as she was told and he followed into her area. He grabbed his cock and shoved it straight into her pussy. He reached into his pockets and put on special gloves. She was leaning slowly back against him. She was grinding subtly against him. Obviously sucking his cock had aroused her and now his huge cock insider her wetted her.

"You like that then? I thought you might dog. Let's see if you like this..."

He slapped the gloves against her side. They had small little hooks that cut into her skin slightly. They gave him a solid grip on her body.

"OOOOOOOO!"

She screamed out when the pain hit her.

He then pumped inside her furiously. She tried to move but his grip held her in place and forced her into any movement he so chose. He grinded into her violently like a man possessed.

"That's it. *grunt* Take it dog. Take it fucking hard. *grunt*"

His thrusts were violent and precise. He was hitting every spot. Even the pain in her side somehow gave pleasure. He was calculated. She was ready to explode.

"OHHH...OHHH...OHHHHHH"

She came. It was an orgasm unlike anything else she'd ever experienced. Her body had no strength. It was all drained from her body with this orgasm.

"How was that my pet? Wasn't it good? Doesn't it feel good to be owned and used this way?"

She said nothing. No answer. She just waited. Waited until...

"MMMMMMMMMMMM"

She came again. Then again. Then again. He worked her body like a musical instrument. He played her perfectly. It was as if he knew every curve, every nerve, every point of sensitivity.

"That's it dog. I can feel my balls swelling up. I feel the cum in my shaft waiting for you. Quickly now turn around and open your mouth. Get ready for it."

She did as she was told. There was no resistance in her right now. There was no strengthy only weakness. She reached up and grabbed his cock. She pulled it into her mouth and sucked it.

"Yes. Very good. Drink it down. Drink down your Master's milk."

He came a ton. She swallowed every drop greedily. He pumped in her mouth and she massaged his balls to get it all.

"Now then. You are to thank your Master for the cum. Thank your Master for using you like the dog slut you are. Quickly now as I must leave. Show me you've learned at least a few lessons this day."

She said nothing. Then suddenly...

"Thank you for the cum M-Master. Thank you for using me because I'm a dog slut. Thank you."

She collapsed at his feet. He brushed her off and walked away.

"Good dog. Now tomorrow is another big day. You may meet your Mistress after some early training. Get your rest."

She crawled to her mattress and slept. It was the first good night sleep she had in years. She wasn't scared, she wasn't nervous, and she didn't long to be somewhere else. She was only curious as to what tomorrow would hold for her.

Writor
Writor
259 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tricked into Lesbian Submission Straight girl is tricked into becoming a submissive pet.in Lesbian Sex
Christina Caves-In White teacher submits to black woman principal.in Lesbian Sex
Humiliation Gone Wrong Popular girl arranges a gangbang for her rival.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Lesbian Sex Slave She's forced to be a lesbian slave for a day.in BDSM
More Stories