The Associate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,856 Followers

"At lunch?" She asked. "I don't have time today to go to my house."

"Well . . . Nabs . . . I was thinking . . . maybe, you might give me one of your amazing blowjobs in the car," I said sheepishly. "It shouldn't take too long."

She was silent for a minute and I was afraid I had pissed her off by being so horny. Then, she said, "You called me at my office during a busy work day to ask me to suck your dick? When just last night you said you would be different from all of the guys who only wanted to stick their things in my mouth all of the time! It hasn't even been 24 hours since I did you the first time!"

"Nabs!" I exclaimed. "I tried. I really tried! I couldn't think about anything else. You were amazing last night."

I held my breath. I knew Karen had a temper and I was afraid I had blown the great deal I had going by showing her what a horny, obsessive bastard I really am.

"You did not hold out very long," Nabs laughed. "When our friends are around, try not to get a hard-on when you look at my lips."

I was so relieved that she wasn't mad I laughed and said, "Didn't your mother teach you that nice girls don't use words like "hard-on" in polite company?"

Nabs giggled and said, "I had no idea that being propositioned at work by a horny coworker who wants to stick his dick in my mouth again was considered polite company. Didn't your mother teach you not to stick your hard-on in a nice girl's mouth?"

I gave up and said, "I will meet you in the lobby."

We went to lunch with some of our buddies. Nobody seemed to suspect that we were sport fucking in secret.

During this lunch, for the first time in my life, my cock got hard looking at someone's lips.

After lunch, we got in my car and I said, "Show me which bra you wore today, Nabs."

She blushed and said, "I can't do that here. Someone will see."

"I am not asking you to get naked, just unbutton your dress and show me those nice hooters."

Nabs rolled her eyes and said, "Hooters? I can't believe how you talk to me!"

As she complained, she unbuttoned the front of her nice navy blue dress and pulled it open to show me a lacy white bra and some very nice cleavage. She pulled the top back far enough to show me both of her boobs. I felt her up while I drove down the street.

I took her to a dumpy little park just outside of downtown and parked under a tree. The park was small and ugly, but we did not have to worry about being observed or running into anybody we knew. I left the car and the air conditioner on. You can only sit in a closed car in Houston for about a minute without air conditioning on most days.

She looked at me and said, "Take off your pants and recline the seat if you want a blowjob."

I appreciated her willingness to get right to the point. I quickly removed my pants and underwear. My cock was ready for action.

Karen looked at me with those pretty dark eyes and said, "Telling you this is against my better judgment, but there are a couple of other things I can do if you want me to."

I had no clue what she was saying, but I was definitely interested and told her so.

She got a little shy and modestly looked down for a minute before she began. Then, she said, "Now don't get all carried away with the oral sex like all the other guys I have known, but I can lick your testicles while I suck you if you would like me to do that. It won't hurt my feelings if you don't like it."

I nearly died from excitement, but managed to say with a gulp, "I think that would be fun to try."

I did not tell her that no girl before her could even take all of my cock much less take it all and lick my balls. I had my doubts that she could do it, but I wanted to see her try.

Nabs looked happy like she was checking an item off of her mental check list and said, "Great, we will try it."

Next, she looked at me and said, "Please don't think I am a slut or something, but I like something that most women say they don't like."

I replied quickly that I wouldn't think badly of her and would be happy to do anything she wanted.

Even with her dark complexion, she blushed a little as she told me, "I like it when a guy puts his hands on my head and forces my head up and down while I am sucking him. With your nice penis, I would really enjoy it. You can do it to me if that would be acceptable to you."

I gulped again and almost moaned, "That would be acceptable."

I wondered if she was being serious or if she was putting on a show to make me unbelievably horny. Either way, it made me unbelievably horny. It also crossed my mind that she might be pulling my leg, but I figured that I would find out as soon as I grabbed her head and pushed it down on my hard cock.

I reclined my seat as far as it would go and looked down at my cock that was now standing straight up. Little Nabs gently cupped my balls with her right hand, smiled at me and slowly lowered her mouth down my cock. She slowly descended all the way to the base and started sucking hard when she got to the bottom.

I had a great view of the action because the seat reclined just enough to let me watch this young associate attorney suck my cock. I was stunned again. My cock is 7 and one-half inches long and 6 inches around. She easily took it to the base. I loved the look of her lips on the thick base of my cock. I also loved the way her cheeks indented while she sucked.

As I watched, I saw Nabs stick out her tongue when she was at the base of my cock. She was trying to lick my balls with my entire dick down her throat. The only trouble was that she was coming at me from the side and her tongue could not reach my balls. She was licking away at the base of my cock trying to reach my balls.

She came up off of my dick and said, "I can't lick your balls in this position, but if you swing around to face me I can."

I swung around sideways in the seat, swung one leg over her head and she anxiously swallowed my cock again. A moment later, she was making strange gagging noises as she licked my balls with her tongue. It was amazing! It was nasty. It was tremendous.

I wanted to cum, but I remembered that Nabs wanted to be face fucked. I grabbed her head gently with both hands. I swear she came as I pushed on her head. She was moaning and trembling as she came. Her mouth was as wet and soft as her pussy.

Soon, I was lifting and lowering her head on my hard dick. My hands were buried in her thick black hair. She was moaning and groaning as I face fucked her. I started humping her face as hard and fast as I could and exploded in her mouth. She softly sucked me dry.

I loved oral sex with Nabs, but I mixed in some awesome fucking too. She seemed to appreciate that.

I also was looking for a good time to suggest anal sex again. She had said she would do it when she thought that was what I wanted. I just needed to initiate it. I don't know why but the thought of telling her I wanted to fuck her in the ass made me nervous. I guess I was worried about pushing too far or being too crude and blowing this deal.

This story so far sounds like a fairy tale. A coworker secretly wants to fuck my brains out and deepthroat my cock. Then, she turns out to be great at both. It was too good to be true and Murphy's Law was about to kick in.

I was aiming toward a firm party that was approaching that would be a great time to hook up with Nabs after the party. My somewhat perverted plan was to fuck her in the ass while she was still wearing her formal gown. She looked cute in a black slinky evening gown. She was not showing any cleavage, but I could see the outline of her round boobs and nice ass under the thin gown. We were all drinking heavily and I had whispered to Karen that I wanted to meet her at her house after the party.

Our group gathered at a bar after the party and drank even more. I was drunk enough to whisper to Nabs that I wanted to try anal sex that night. She said her roommate was in town, but she would probably be asleep by the time we got home. I took that as a yes.

Nabs laughed at how excited it made me to talk to her about butt fucking. To me, it was nasty and taboo. I loved the idea of cute little Nabs taking my cock up her ass. She seemed to take it in stride. I wondered if there was anything she had not done sexually.

As I came into Nabs' house after we left the bar, she told me to be quiet because her roommate, Carla, was asleep upstairs. Carla was a young lawyer and a sweet girl.

I was a little nervous about our first anal sex, so I was trying to be funny and make jokes to keep the mood light. Nabs was laughing and saying funny things too. We were having a hard time being quiet after drinking for hours.

I then made an innocent mistake. One of our friends, Mike, was a young trial lawyer and hilarious guy. He had a dry, sarcastic sense of humor which was perfect for our group. Mike had memorized the best lines from a dozen old movies and could deliver the lines perfectly by impersonating the actors. He had funny bits from Caddyshack, Animal House, Airplane, Young Frankenstein and the like.

One of his funniest routines was from the "Squeal like a pig" anal rape scene from Deliverance. In the scene, a city guy on vacation is made to squeal like a pig as he is anally raped by a hillbilly. Mike would twist it around to apply it to his dating life or the way the senior partners treated him at the firm. It was hilarious.

I made the mistake of assuming that Mike had done the "Squeal like a pig" routine in front of Nabs. As she gently applied lube to my hard dick and her ass, lifted her slinky black dress above her waist and bent over the arm of the sofa in the living room, I made an ill advised attempt to be funny. I said, "Squeal like a pig!" trying to use the rough hillbilly voice Mike always used.

I expected laughter and jokes from Nabs, but she did not react at all. She just bent over the arm of the sofa and displayed her small ass to me.

I was surprised by Nabs' failure to react to my attempted joke but I was too excited to worry about it. I tried to stick my hard dick in her ass, but missed a time or two. Nabs then gently grabbed my cock and directed the head right into her ass. It slid in easily about half-way.

Then, to my complete surprise, Nabs loudly squealed, "Weeeeee! Weeeeee! Yeeeeee!"

I couldn't believe it! Nabs was squealing like a pig! She thought I was serious when I roughly told her to squeal like a pig. She wasn't laughing. She was squealing and moaning with each stroke.

If a rock hard cock can become harder, mine did. I loved the thought that this brilliant lawyer from the finest home was taking my cock up her ass and squealing like a pig.

I encouraged her as I butt fucked her. Instead of telling her it was a joke, I moaned, "Yes, Karen! I love it! Squeal Karen! Squeal like a pig!"

"Weeeeee! Ohhhhhh! Weeeeee!"

My cock was completely buried in her ass. I was intentionally pulling it most of the way out and then slowly jamming it all the way in. Each time I drove it in, it took Karen's breath away and she would gasp or moan. Then, like a little trooper, she would resume squealing.

As I was pumping away at my friend's ass, I noticed some movement from the stairs behind us. I realized that we must have awaken Carla and she was coming down the stairs into the living room.

I am ashamed of myself over this, but as soon as I realized Carla was coming down the stairs to see what was going on in her living room, I pulled my cock most of the way out of Karen's ass to give Carla a good view and said to Karen, "Louder Karen! Squeal like a pig!"

Karen immediately started squealing louder, "Weeeeeee! Yeeeeeee!"

Carla was now at the bottom of the stairs in a robe staring wide-eyed at her roommate taking a big cock up her ass and loudly squealing like a pig.

As soon as Carla reached the bottom of the stairs, she asked, "Karen, are you alright?"

The sound of Carla's voice in the room was the first indication to Karen that Carla was in the room with us. Karen lifted her face from the cushion of the couch, stopped squealing and grunting and looked at Carla. They proceeded to have a conversation as if a naked man was not ramming his hard cock up Karen's ass.

Karen said, "Oh, Carla, I am so sorry we woke you. I apologize. I am fine. We will try not to make so much noise next time."

As she said that, I rammed my cock as deep as it would go several times. I was completely turned on by having Carla watch us. Karen would gasp each time my cock went deep in her ass.

Carla smiled, blushed and ran up the stairs as fast as she could. I was thinking that it would be hard for Karen to have the next conversation with her roommate after Carla heard her squealing like a pig.

As Carla ran up the stairs, I said, "Squeal like a pig!"

Nabs squealed loudly as I came in her ass.

The next day our group of friends gathered to watch a ballgame at my house. We were all drinking beer and having fun. Nabs was there.

At halftime, when Nabs was in the kitchen doing something, Mike started telling a funny story about the slutty girl he had taken to the party the night before on a blind date. Although he was joking, he went into his "Squeal like a pig" routine as part of the story.

Mike was in the middle of it when Karen walked back into the room and heard Mike talking about buttfucking and "Squealing like a pig." Someone said that maybe he shouldn't tell that story in front of Karen, so he quit.

Karen naturally thought that we were talking about her and that we were all laughing about me buttfucking her and making her squeal like a pig. She gave me a look that could kill and immediately left my house.

I tried talking to her as she left and then on the phone. She wouldn't talk to me.

I went to her house later and she would not come to the door.

Later, Carla answered the door and would not let me in. I could tell by her comments that she thought Karen was mad at me for buttfucking her and making her make demeaning sounds as I did it.

I couldn't convince her that there had been a complete misunderstanding.

Carla said, "It was not hard to understand what you were doing to Karen. I saw you do it. And, I heard you do it."

I tried and tried, but never got back together with Nabs. After months of trying, I think she halfway forgave me. However, the possibility of more sex was nil. We eventually settled back into our strictly platonic friends relationship.

That is my story. I managed to blow the best fuck buddy relationship of all time. I get mad at myself every time I think about it, but some things seem to be beyond our control. You win some, you lose some. I lost this one and it is my own damned fault.

ret123
ret123
1,856 Followers
12