The Astarte Nunnery Ch. 05

Story Info
Veronica exits the threesome.
1.7k words
4.38
10.9k
1
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Astarte Nunnery was gravely hit by the current economic crisis: the real estate value dropped, and the rent of the San Francisco condo owned by the nunnery barely covered its maintenance.

So they had to draw on their savings in order to survive, thus reducing the interests earned from them. Abbess Chang Lequ reckoned that, at constant prices, they would use up their 5,6 million dollar savings by the year 3008 -- an unbearable perspective for an order which wanted to last no less than the human race.

On Mondays Jane made love with Chang Lequ and Edna Rosenthal, while John was making love with Veronica.

Veronica enjoyed orgasm, but not emotional satisfaction, while making love with John, and talked to him, "John, I notice that you prefer your wife to me. And not just because she is better breasted than me."

"I like you."

"That's the problem. You may like my body, and bring me to orgasm, but you don't love me.

Sharing me was your wife's way to let you join her swinging, not the satisfaction of a genuine desire."

"You've never behaved as you had been forced."

"I enjoyed your body, but the lack of emotional connection is even impairing physical satisfaction."

"What are you going to do?"

"I have a similar problem with Jane, John. The more we know each other, the less we love each other. Only physical satisfaction binds us nowadays, and it's vanishing."

"That's why didn't you join us in our trip in Scotland [see "Ghostlover Ch. 01"]?"

"It wasn't just that -- I had met a cute girl, and I thought that your leave was the occasion to spend some time with her and know her better."

"Did you tell that to Jane?"

"I did. She told me that, provided that I were honest, I could behave as I wished."

"Are you moving out?"

"Next Saturday. I didn't want to interfere with Jane's pleasant duties towards the nuns."

"You haven't much to move. I'll miss you, but I'll be glad to help you."

"Chang Lequ won't miss me, because I'm just a mouth to feed for her."

"Jane could nourish us both."

"It is not just an issue of food. Unlike you and Jane, I don't share the Astarte Nunnery ideology. Sorry, I'm out of place here."

"Ok. On Saturday you'll come back to your apartment with your belongings."

After sex with Lequ and Edna, Jane entered the room in which John and Veronica were talking.

"Dear hubby, dear girlfriend, the nunnery has curtailed kitchen expenses, and is not providing us with food anymore.

I'll nurse you. Come here, sit on my thighs and grab my nipples."

John and Veronica did that, and sucked their fill of Jane's milk. Sucking aroused all three, but John had to immediately flee to the bathroom, leaving Jane and Veronica alone.

Though somewhat estranged, the women could still have sex between them, so Jane first suckled Veronica's dry tits, and then they ground their mounds together until they enjoyed orgasm.

After that, John came back, Jane welcomed him, and let him penetrate her vagina and hug and kiss her.

The intercourse lasted more than an hour, during which Veronica went to the bathroom and then couldn't help masturbating while watching John's and Jane's intercourse.

It was much more exciting than making love in person with either, as she felt they were really in love with each other, and emotional involvement was magnifying physical satisfaction. After orgasm, John and Jane hugged Veronica, and Jane told them what she, Lequ and Edna talked about in the other room.

"I knew that they badly needed to talk, so I managed to please them in less than a minute -- had they been men, they would have been diagnosed with ejaculatio praecox.

They told me that they feared that the nunnery was about to close, and that they should use the next months to prepare a 'soft landing' for the nuns, i. e. to find them a job and reintegrate them into the society at large.

I asked them how much money were they losing each month, and they told me that, if they could eat for free, they would be in the black, not in the red."

"Were they politely asking you to nourish them all?" John asked.

"Probably, but I told them that I was going to make a counter-offer.

Veronica, I'm sorry to ask you to leave us alone. As you're going to leave us, the counter-offer doesn't concern you."

Veronica went out and took a shower, while Jane told John, "Darling, my conspecifics are still interested into studying human sexuality, and would especially like to learn how to have an orgasm -- among themselves."

"Are you going to start a relationship with a shapeshifter?"

"Not just me. I think that I'll share her with you."

"I don't like the idea. You know that such an arrangement has disappointed Veronica, me, and probably you too."

"Ok, but will you allow me to experiment sex with a conspecific of mine?"

"If she takes on a human female body, I'll do."

"Ok. I actually would invite two conspecifics: one for sex, another for nourishment."

"What do you mean?"

"What would you think of a mammal with 8 udders, one for each nun?"

"May you instruct her to assume the body of Artemis of Ephesus, the 'polymaston = multimammia = rav-shadayim = multi-breasted' goddess?"

"Ah ah ah, it's a good idea, because we are bound to take the form of the most advanced being on the planet we are visiting."

"That's why I've always met 'female' and not 'male' shapeshifters!" John quipped.

Jane laughed heartily, hugged John, and John kissed her. He pressed his lips on hers, she opened her mouth and he eased his tongue in it.

Their tongues danced, John hugged her and pressed her hardened nipples against his own breast, and his penis against her wet vulva. Her hands went down his back and stroked his butt, while his hands went around her hips and climbed her breasts.

His penis got harder and its tip brushed against her labia, while his palms stroked her nipples until they spilled some milk. John bent over them, but Jane told him, "Eat later."

John took the hint, made her lie down on the bed, opened her legs and copulated with her.

Each time he throbbed in her body, milk profusely gushed from her breasts, and as the intercourse lasted so much that Veronica had the time to thoroughly wash the nunnery's van (vents included) and load it with all her belongings, the sheets, the mattress and even the pillows were soaked with milk.

"Should I eat the bedclothes now?" John asked, and Jane answered, "You know that my milk supply is inexhaustible. Drink and be merry!"

John raised her I-cup breasts over her head, and begun suckling her right nipple; Jane felt so aroused that she grabbed his penis, fondled it, and as soon as it was hard enough, she inserted it into her vulva.

There it increased in size, hardness and temperature -- and her milk became hotter, sweeter and more plentiful. Her vaginal muscles began squeezing his penis in ever tighter fits -- nearly hurting him at first, but leading him to orgasm at last.

When he came, he released her right nipple, kissed her and filled her mouth with her own milk -- thus filling both her womb and her throat with white tasty protein-rich fluids at the same time, and then his mouth grabbed her left nipple, raised over her hair.

Her vaginal muscles prevented detumescence as long as he kept suckling her milk; but she slyly changed its composition, making it as tasty as usual, but depriving it of any calorific value -- thus allowing John to drink as much milk as he wanted, without getting fatter.

Time went by, John had another orgasm, and kissed Jane again. Then Jane asked him, "Do you want to go on?"

"We can resume later, darling. I have to go to the bathroom now."

So Jane released his penis from the most coveted jail on earth, and then she and John noticed that Veronica was sitting on a chair near the bed, dressed and not in the nude, nearly weeping.

"Veronica, why are you so sad?" Jane asked, and she replied, "Because I now know what I'll never be able to attain. Nobody will love me the way you love each other."

"Verona, you know that I'm a shapeshifter, not a real human female. That's why I can do things beyond the reach of normal women."

"It isn't an issue of performance; it's an issue of feelings. You once told you loved me, and you were right, but I didn't realize then how much more you were in love with your husband."

"Veronica, I've done everything to make you happy."

"I know, and I'm grateful for it. I can add that nobody else has loved me more than you.

But ... enjoying run-of-the-mill love with my exclusive partner is better than enjoying considerable love from a non-exclusive partner who loves another person more than me."

"Sorry, Veronica," apologized John, "We unintendedly hurt you."

"John, you have to go to the bathroom. Once you're done, could you bring me to my former apartment?

All my belongings have already been loaded on the van -- I could have loaded a transcontinental freight train while you were making love."

"Can I accompany you to your apartment?" Jane asked, and Veronica answered, "Ok. You can also bring the mattress, and so forth, to Martha's cleaner's.

If I talk to her, she'll be have them all cleaned before you come back home."

"Especially if ..." John added, and Veronica replied, "... between yourselves. I've stopped desiring you."

So Jane dressed up in front of Jane, trying to impress her, like an actress in her valedictory show, but Veronica was only aesthetically impressed, not erotically.

John, when he went out of the bathroom, completely dressed, helped Jane remove the mattress, sheets, pillows and put them into a big plastic bag, and loaded the van with it.

Then they brought the laundry to Martha's cleaner's, and Veronica and her belongings to her apartment.

When coming back, Jane asked John, "So, do you agree to that experiment?"

"Ok. You'll ask your conspecifics to send a replica of Artemis 'polymastos' of Ephesus as a wet nurse, and a sex bomb in training you'll take care of -- emulating Sappho.

The Astarte Nunnery will turn into a 'thiasos', and I've nothing against it."