The Astronaut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I want to do this," she said with a firm smile. "You are part of our house now." It seemed that Geet, too, could use me for sex whenever she wanted. It was a strange world, indeed. This thing is, I didn't want to resist Geet. She was taking charge of me and I just kind of went along.

This future woman climbed into the bed next to me and proceeded to give me some of the most beautiful foreplay I have ever experienced. It felt strange to begin with but I suppose I was too shocked to resist her. Soon resistance was the furthest thing from my mind. Her fingers and her mouth transported me and I forgot I was having sex with a woman as I came so smoothly and effortlessly for her. She fed me her large, round breasts and I barely noticed as she slipped two fingers into my vagina. Her gentle stroking soon had me writhing and groaning as I exploded with the hardest climax I'd had in many long months.

After a time, Geet was ready to receive her own pleasure, guiding me down between her thighs. She was taking what she wanted. Somehow, it felt very different from what Midge had done.

I knew I was expected to use my mouth on her vagina. I did not hesitate, feeling enraptured by this strange woman and the obvious scent of her lust. Her labia were large and swollen and I pressed my tongue into her. Geet whispered her guidance and I was happy to follow as she held my head firmly to her sex and told me "there ...more ...softer ...deeper..."

I'd never known sex with a woman could feel so validating as it did that morning. I wondered what rules about lesbianism existed in that strange place. But Geet had said I was part of the household and I admit I felt grateful for her attention.

I know I didn't do a great job for her but Geet seemed happy enough as we held each other and I contemplated just how strange was this new world I had entered. But the strangest thing was when I realised Geet's youngest daughter, Soos, was standing naked by the bed. I went to jump up, concerned I had upset the younger woman, but Geet held my arm and shook her head.

It was the biggest shock of my entire time in that future world when Geet made enough space for her daughter to lie between us. Soon, barely eighteen, she helped herself to my breasts. I was stunned at how openly intimate they both were. It was almost sexy to see young Soos with her naked body craving release. Part of me knew it was wrong but Geet made it look so natural as she fingered her daughter's vagina while I lay next to them. Soos rolled towards me and I could do nothing but let her suckle on me as her own mother drove three fingers into her young sex. We didn't break away until the daughter had gasped and cried out her orgasms.

As soon as that was done, Geet chased us all out of the bedroom. "Work, quickly," she ordered and we scurried off to get our tasks started.

Two other things happened that day after sex with Geet. In the afternoon Midge finally brought got my capsule into the barn where I got a good look at it. And that night I was permitted to eat dinner inside the house with the family. I still slept in the barn, tied to the mesh, but clearly I had moved up in this new world.

A few nights later, Midge paid me another visit in the barn. I knew what was coming, or thought I did, and tried to imagine myself enjoying the whipping as Geet had described.

Of course he stripped me naked. It felt demeaning to be treated in that way. But I understood now, after talking with Geet, that I was a kind of sexual chattel - a sex object that Midge was free to use and enjoy as he wanted. It should have made me angry but, oddly, it was reassuring to know my place and to know that he could only use me within the limits set by his society After all, his wife knew everything and she seemed to know how to set the rules.

He started touching me, showing a new tenderness towards me. Midge was especially keen on my breasts, fondling them and pulling at my nipples. I was extremely conscious of being smaller than Geet but it didn't seem to bother Midge at all. Geet had given me the impression that I had no right to refuse Midge in any way but I was finding that I quite enjoyed the way he touched me. I even allowed myself a small moan of pleasure as he stroked my bottom while licking my nipples.

Of course it was only a matter of time before I was tied to the mesh again and I knew the whipping was about to start. I tried to think of what Geet had said and to find a way to enjoy the whipping. I did not want to be courted by this giant farmer but it seemed he very much wanted to have sex with me and that this ritual was necessary. I could only hope that he would be quick, eager to force his massive penis into my mouth again.

If anything, the whipping was harder this time and I know I flinched and cried out with each blow. Midge seemingly paid no attention, working across my bottom and my thighs and keeping a few blows for my back. My skin burned with each blow and I just wanted to scream for mercy. I was getting the greatest appreciation for the women of this strange society. I didn't think I could endure much more and I wondered how Geet managed it.

Suddenly the beating was done and Midge was taking me down from the mesh. My body ached but again I saw the tenderness of his look. I hated this man and yet I could see why Geet might love him. Muttering softly, he lay me on the bed and pushed my legs apart. I guessed this was the moment when he would force himself on me, watching him slip off his own clothes and that mighty penis come into view. If he hadn't been my attacker I would have been turned on by Midge.

It was an amazing surprise to me when Midge lay between my legs and started pleasuring my vagina with his mouth! I didn't want to be pleasured sexually by this man but the shock of his actions momentarily overcame my defences and suddenly I was getting aroused. I guess I was too frightened to push him away but that first touch of his lips on my labia sent a bolt of electricity through me. I had not realised how horny I was. Plus the sudden pleasure of receiving oral sex was a blessed relief after the whipping he had given me.

I enjoyed it way too much - more than I should have. But I was terribly turned on. And he was rather good at giving pleasure with his mouth to a woman. He seemed to know just how hard to suck on my clitoris and exactly when to push his tongue inside my opening. I admit I surrendered to him and took as much pleasure as he could give. I even recognised some of the same technique that Geet had used on me and I remembered what she'd said about training men to be good lovers.

When I simply could not orgasm any more I tried to signal to Midge. Well tutored as he was, the farmer moved off me and prepared for his finale. I could see how hard and massive his penis was after he had been going down on me. I still felt as though I was being forced to participate in his sexual play. But it is a very impressive penis and I'd received so many pounding orgasms from him. Willingly, I reached out and put my hand around his shaft. It felt hard and heavy and I noticed I could barely close my fingers around it.

This time Midge spoke to me as I pleasured him. It was more like grunts really but it was enough to tell me what he liked as I used my fingers and my tongue. Was it wrong that I enjoyed taking that big thing into my mouth? Was it wrong that I was happy to please him out of gratitude for what he'd done to me? Maybe it was just about me fitting into the rules of that strange world.

After a while I knew Midge was getting close to his own climax. He held my head, gently this time, and thrust that huge penis into my mouth. He was fucking my mouth and he was so big and hard that I wondered if he might damage me or choke me.

"Very beautiful," he said, looking straight into my eyes, as he withdrew from my mouth. I don't know why but I thought maybe he was done for that night and I was grateful for the relief. Then I realised that we was stroking his cock with his equally big hand and before I could react he was shooting his semen over my face and my hair and letting it drip down my chin and onto my breasts.

All he said was "very beautiful" again and I could tell how pleased he was that I'd taken his load so well. He left me like that, walking away still naked, and even with his sticky semen closing one of my eyes I got a great view of his muscled back and a great set of buns.

It's probably not necessary to tell you that Geet seemed to know everything that was going on. When she fetched me for breakfast the next morning she gave me a huge grin. I could see in her eyes - a woman thing - that she knew I'd been bathed in her husband's semen the night before. Somehow it was part of their way of life but I was astonished that Geet was so happy about it.

****************

I will cut to the chase now - it was two nights later when Midge fucked me for the first time, forcing his penis into my vagina. I had been expecting it, of course. Geet had even tried to give me a warning - when she took me to the barn that night, and tied me to the mesh as always, she leant in close and murmured, "it will hurt, but he chose you".

Perhaps what I should say is that Midge raped me that night. I was still like his captive and it was clear that I had no choice and no chance of resisting him. Yet by then I was already thinking about the way this strange family had accepted me and made me a part of their lives. Being forced to have sex with Midge was just another part of the ritual, or so I told myself. And he had the most enormous penis that made my mouth water and set my brain on fire.

Midge appeared soon after dinner with a smile and a long kiss that was surprisingly tender. He stripped me again and proceeded to touch and fondle me all over. I let my free hand wander over his body, stealing my own little indulgence as I was able to explore him for the first time. Midge really liked my breasts for some reason but he also wanted to touch my bottom and stroke my sex mound and feel my labia.

He was getting very turned on, if his breathing was any guide. For some reason I don't understand, his arousal was getting me excited too. No, this was not a rape fantasy thing at all. All I know is that I understood how much of a ritual he had to perform to have sex with me. It showed his lust for me and I admit that I liked being wanted like that by a man.

On the other hand, it might have been his penis that was making me aroused. Its impressive and scary at the same time. Hot and hard, as if his whole being is centred there. Big enough that I struggled to circle my fingers around the shaft. I was hungry to feel it inside me but certain it would never fit.

Naturally, I was whipped. This time it felt savage and I allowed myself to scream my pain, knowing it would make no difference to either Midge or his wife. My tears were real enough but I was an outsider so perhaps they were "proper". As much as I hated what he was doing, I knew that Midge was showing that he had the right to use my body as he wanted.

Once that was done, he forced me onto all fours and my wrists were bound to the mesh on one side, my ankles forced wide and tied tight on the other. I guess he knew I would have trouble accepting his huge thing so he spent some more time preparing me. Very gently he rubbed my vagina while massaging my breasts and I have to say it was the weirdest experience ever - I was bound and trapped while this huge stranger started fingering my sex and rubbing my clit and somehow that made it even sexier for me. I allowed myself to cum as his fingers stroked deep inside me and I marvelled at how well Geet had taught her husband.

The actual fucking part was quite different. Midge got into position behind me and I knew the moment had arrived. In this, "doggy", position he'd be able to thrust deeper and I'd be more vulnerable to him. I was turned-on by this sexy bear and, yes, I was thinking about how his huge penis would feel as he filled me completely. But I was nervous, too, because he was so big and I remembered what Geet had said.

Midge didn't waste any more time as he forced the head of his penis between my labia and into my opening. I thought of Geet briefly, wondering how a wife could be so casual about her husband forcing himself onto a stranger. Midge was so big and I tried to relax but I was just too nervous. Before I was ready he was forcing his penis into my vagina and it was hurting me. I was sure he'd damage me, tear me. I tried to talk to him, telling him he was going too fast. "Please Midge, gentle ...go slow for me."

And then he was thrusting into me. I could feel my body being pushed open by his penis and the hurt became a dull ache that should not have been sexy at all.

My moans of pain seemed to have no effect at all and soon Midge ramming his massive thing into my little vagina. He felt even bigger as he took me from behind and I knew he would not stop till he got his pleasure from me.

He went deeper still, holding my hips tight as he slowly forced himself into me. Midge was very excited to be fucking me. I felt my vagina stretch wider than I can remember it's ever gone. This was the point where it really did feel like I was being raped. He was showing no mercy and he was working hard against the resistance of my vaginal muscles. Several times he shoved extra hard and I cried out, not to ask for relief but because I could not help myself.

I felt a kind of pain but there was a perverse pleasure from that. I know he could not have gotten the whole thing inside me but Midge was obviously very excited as he pounded my poor vagina. I did get a thrill from knowing that he was opening me wide and feeling his penis touch new places inside me.

I don't know how long it went on like that. I just remember the incredible sensations of being so filled. I didn't cum, could not cum like that, but I was enjoying his thrusting and the feeling of his massive cock inside me. I admit that I enjoyed what he did to me with that huge penis. When he finally came, shooting a copious amount of his semen into me, I imagined we both felt the same exultation.

There was a very brief moment after his screwing where Midge once again showed his ability to treat a woman with tenderness. He untied me and lay with me, those big arms holding me, and again I was given a very soft kiss and a lovely smile. I knew he, at least, was happy with the conquest. But he left me after that, trying to sleep with my hands bound together and my pussy aching as his semen leaked onto my legs and onto the sheets.

******************

The next morning it was Soos, the youngest daughter, who came and collected me. I felt intense shame at her seeing me like that and knowing it was her father who was responsible. Yet she seemed less worried than me and more interested in staring at my body. She kept right on doing that after she'd taken me in the house. I was not too concerned since Soos had already seen me naked, and more, with her mother. It was odd, though, that she insisted on helping me shower and dress. She was gentle but she stared at me body for the entire time I washed, dried and dressed.

There was no sign of Geet that morning and, in fact, I didn't see her till the next day. I tried to talk to her then but she was seemingly too busy with work to spare me the time. The good news was that I was allowed some time to work on my capsule. I have enough mechanical knowledge to reassure myself that the damage was superficial. The thing would fly again. My problem was that I lacked the technical expertise for working out where to fly. I had to wonder if I'd ever get back to home, to my own time.

Two nights later Midge was back. I'd known he would want more. These future men were not so different - having once taken what he wanted from me, it was easy to take again.

I was "forced" to fellate him again. Though I suppose by now it was less true to say I was doing it against my will. Already, I was familiar with his scent and his taste. His penis was amazing and beautiful. Despite its massive size I enjoyed him in my mouth. And since Geet was so happy for her husband to abuse me I felt it my duty to give him the best headjob I could provide.

On my knees, letting that bear of a man thrust his hips into my face, it's true I did get aroused. This time I tried to keep that in my head as Midge tied me to the mesh, ready to whip me as it seemed was required. I was starting to understand that a woman might not hate a whipping if it was followed by great sex. That did not last long, however. This time Midge produced a long rod, like a cane I suppose, and no matter my screams or appeals for mercy, he lashed me so hard I was sure he would make me bleed.

The tears were rolling done my face when he took me down but that had no effect on Midge. When he lay between my using his fingers to open my labia, I still hated him for the agony he'd visited upon me. I wished that I could resist, could fight him off. But the pain of the caning had left me weakened and the wonderful feeling of his lips on my labia was too great for me. I moaned involuntarily, betraying my true feelings.

Midge worked on my vagina, sucking my clitoris and probing my opening with his tongue. I simply could not help cumming so long and hard. I was left in a daze and the next thing I knew he was climbing on top of me, his big penis at the ready. He was so big as he moved into position, taller and wider than any man I'd ever had. I was so tiny lying underneath him.

"Please Midge, go slow," I said breathlessly. It seemed he listened, hanging my legs over his arms and gently prodding the end of his massive thing against my wet, engorged sex. He spread me wider as he began to wedge the head of his penis against my hole. "Slow," I said again with a smile, readying myself to be split apart by his size.

With that huge dick inside me, the sex was incredible. Midge took his time but there was no choice but let him to force his penis into my vagina. I groaned my discomfort, feeling my body somehow trying to accept the huge bulk of his manhood. At times I wondered if I could actually breath with that huge thing inside me. He forced my legs wider. I lay there, helpless, as he began to thrust harder, working himself still further into me. He played gently with my nipples and squeezed my breasts and I felt a kind of elation that this huge man, my attacker, could take so many pleasures from me.

After, when I felt I could take no more, when his screwing was starting to hurt me, he used his thumb on my clitoris. This had to be a technique taught by his beautiful wife. It had completely the desired effect and I climaxed all over again for him even as his giant thing tore into my poor vagina. I knew that my vaginal muscles were trying to spasm around his penis - my orgasm was that good - but he me stretched so wide it was impossible.

Midge withdrew with me still panting come my last orgasm. He stayed on his knees between my legs. I tried to smile and I saw him smile back. Perhaps he thought we were communicating something else. Too late, I saw he was stroking his penis with one of his large hands. He erupted and the bolts of semen shot straight through the air, splashing on my breasts, neck and even my face. Then he moved up, presenting his penis and making me understand that I should lick him clean. Without a thought, I did as he required.

12