The Astronaut Ch. 03

Story Info
Trapped as a sex slave.
8.4k words
3.94
10.2k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,231 Followers

For the next few days there was no more sex and little talk. It was a busy time on the farm and we all worked hard. I was happy for that. I needed a break and some time to process what was happening around me - and being done to me.

I'd had so many violations forced on me. Then again, I was finding it easier to fit in with the culture of these strange people. I was also starting to wonder if it was right to say I had been "forced". Perhaps that was true of how Grad had used me, under the instructions of his future father in-law. But I was starting to wonder if even the acts with Grad really were against my will.

Geet was strange and fascinating. By the standards of my culture, she was sexually deviant. This was a woman who was available for sex with two men in addition to her husband. She had told me she sometimes engaged in threesomes with her husband and brother-in-law. Her enjoyment of anal sex didn't bother me, although I was relieved that Midge had not seemed to desire that from me. I imagined it was because he already knew he was too big for any woman's behind.

Her incestuous relationship with her daughter tempted and frightened me. It felt wrong but, looking at them both, it seemed so right. This was a world where parents seemed to have a role in making sex great for their kids. That was the explanation for Midge letting Grad fuck me while he watched.

Then came an afternoon where somehow Geet and I were alone together. I could see in her eyes that she wanted something.

"Thank you for Soos. Its special for her to have things with you."

I almost said thanks to her after the fabulous sex I'd had with Soos.

"It is hard in this place," Geet said. "Long way from town. Soos has a girl but they don't meet often. Sometimes I help her. The same way her sister learns about boys."

Geet is a very sexy woman and, clearly, is very open about making the most of her sexuality. I know in my time she would be classed as a "slut". I admired her for it. And, unlike most mothers, she had found a way to really support her daughter.

"I lived in town when I was young. I had a girlfriend. We tried sex and I knew straight away. I had sex with girls more than boys before I married Midge. Sometimes I go to town and meet girlfriends to have sex. Its like I explained. Women can have this desire for other women and its permitted if both people want it." She gave me a huge grin. "I want it a lot. So I know about Soos."

I had guessed that Soos had more experience than just her mother. I didn't know the extent of their lesbian relationship but I knew she was not Soos' only lover.

"I know she has sex with another woman. Sometimes she is sad and its my job to help her learn about sex. But soon she will move to the town and she will find a real girlfriend." Geet was smiling at the thought, her affection for her daughter obvious.

Or maybe I was wrong and it wasn't Soos that was on her mind. I felt Geet's hand on mine.

"We have some time now. Let me help you as well."

Now it was the mother who was leading me, enticing me. These women found it so easy to seduce the stranger in their midst. I didn't resist. I'd been aroused by the thought of lesbian sex with Geet. I knew she wanted to take me to bed and I was all too willing.

She was naked before we even got to my bedroom. I found myself staring at her lush, firm body. I envied her big bouncy boobs. I wanted them. Geet undressed me and we kissed as her hand roamed over my body. I felt her lust, surprising since I was sure she'd been recently having sex with her boyfriend.

For the first time, I noticed the leather strap on my bed. It had to be Geet who'd placed it there. I knew it was part of "normal" sex in this world so I didn't think anything of it at first.

Then I saw Geet smiling at me and turning around, bending over my bed.

"Yes, use the whip," she said in an incredibly erotic voice.

I was confused and a little shocked. How could I hit a woman? Wasn't that the reverse of what was supposed to happen? I could see the bruises on her flanks, where her most recent lover had caned or flogged her. How could she want me to beat her as well?

"A woman can choose," she said with that voice. "I want to choose this. Please."

Well, she looked so damn sexy with her pale, lush body bent over the bed. Her butt was sticking out, demanding attention, and her big firm breasts were hanging underneath her. In a sort of daze, I picked up the leather strap and took position behind her. This was what Midge felt, a heavy leather implement in his hand while his wife's pale bottom quivered in front of him.

I gave a nice firm slap of the strap across her bum and watched as the flesh jiggled. But that was not enough for Geet.

"Hard, Captain. Make me hurt."

I felt bad - but I wanted to please Geet so that she would please me. I gave her six more slaps of the strap, hard enough to hear the sound of each blow reverberating through the room. I saw her bum jiggle and her boobs move with each blow, I saw the red marks I left on her pale skin. Then Geet stood and turned to me. She looked even more turned-on, if that was possible.

"Yes, its better. Now you give me the best sex I want." I was more than ready.

She drew me to her wonderful, firm breasts and I obeyed her, licking and sucking on those big globes. I heard her moans and wondered how a woman could feel so comfortable about expressing her sexuality.

I didn't wonder for long. Geet pushed me onto the bed and I knew what was coming. In a flash she had her body over me, lowering herself down so that her womanhood was squashed hard against my face. She was hot and I could smell her arousal. I liked her scent very much. She started to ride my face and I dutifully opened my lips to lick her clit and thrust my tongue into her wet opening. Geet tastes lovely and I enjoyed that she could be so wet with me. I also enjoyed the sight of her big boobs as they swayed and shuddered above me.

She suckled on me next, making love to my breasts and making my whole body feel so incredible. At the same time, I did my best to give her a vigorous fingering. It was what Geet wanted and I tried to focus on her till she was cumming loudly with her arms wrapped around me.

Then Geet was between my legs, licking me. This time she lapped along my entire slit, from my little dark place right up past my clit. It was heavenly. I loved her tongue on my bottom - I'd never experienced that before in my life but it felt so lovely and so right when Geet did it. I was already cumming for her when she slipped some fingers into my opening and stroked inside me while sucking on my clit.

I just screamed out my orgasms, not caring who could hear me. I guess a woman just knows a woman's body. Geet's every touch set me on fire and I completely let go and allowed myself to enjoy everything she did.

I was just starting to come down, certain that I had nothing more to give when I felt Geet touch and press against my backdoor. I am sure I froze a little and I was shocked. None had touched me there before. But I had no choice with Geet - whatever she said was "proper" was OK by me. I was never going to say "no" to her.

It was a weird feeling but not unpleasant. In fact, she somehow made it feel good to be penetrated back there - so different from my previous experiences. It was feeling better by the second. Geet was teaching me about the pleasures of anal sex and I am sure I could not have found anyone better. When she started lapping on my slit again I just knew it was going to turn out well for me.

As I started to moan my pleasure, Geet stuck two fingers of her other hand into my vagina. She was so skilled and so dexterous and I was trying to admire her talent at the same time as giving myself to her completely.

Geet knew just what to do and I relaxed, knowing she would bring me off. Before long, I was being fingered in both places at once, the heat and the buzz filling up my entire body. I'd ever imagined that "taking it up the butt" could be so good. She thrust and poked me and I felt like I was being fucked in both places, each of them so different and yet so intensely pleasurable.

I came - oh, yes I did - and even in my fevered state I was aware of how different and "new" those orgasms felt. I know that a woman has a lot of different nerve endings around her butt and Geet knew how to find and pleasure them all. My climax was incredible and unforgettable - my first "anal orgasm" I think and I knew then I would want more in the future.

For some reason, that day Geet as happy for us to take our time. There was no rushing off to do farm work. We stayed together for a long time, kissing and cuddling and fondling one another. After a time, Geet signaled she wanted some more release by pushing me down the bed. I ate her and fingered her opening at the same time and was rather pleased to think that my technique was improving for my lover.

Then Geet had us swap positions. I knew she was going to make me cum again and I really wanted that. I'd never, ever felt so horny being with a woman.

"I'll help you like Soos now," she said softly. "With a hand." I had no idea what she meant but I was ready for whatever she wanted.

At first, Geet was licking my slit while fingering me - one finger and then two. I was moaning and moving about, quickly losing control of my body. Then I felt her insert a third finger and it felt good, like a nice size penis.

Geet was going slowly. I thought she was just drawing it out, making me wait for my climax and it felt lovely. But soon there was another finger and my pussy was feeling full - even more than with Midge. I looked down at Geet and she just smiled and started rubbing my clitoris. I didn't know what she was doing to me but I felt safe enough to lie back and enjoy the ride. I felt Geet fumbling around but all I could really think about was the intense pressure inside my pussy and the incredible sensations of her finger working my clit.

My opening was being spread so wide I thought she was going to damage me. My pussy was filled and it was like her fingers were touching my cervix. It was all so new and amazing for me and the most amazing thing was that it felt so extreme and yet I was really enjoying what Geet was doing. The whole time she was touching me clit like an expert and keeping me right on the edge of cumming.

At last, I lifted my head to look at her. I got the biggest shock ever. I could see Geet's hands all wet with some kind of gel. I could barely see her wrist and I knew, suddenly, that she had all her fingers and thumb from that hand inside me.

"Relax," she murmured. "I'll show what Soos likes."

Geet gave me a smile and forced her arm forward. With a scream, I felt her knuckles pass through my opening. It hurt but it felt so good! I just knew that another woman had her entire hand inside my pussy. It was perverse and pleasurable at the same time. Geet was rubbing my clit harder now and I could feel her whole hand squeezed inside me.

I came right then, came harder than any other time in my whole life. My pussy was completely filled and stretched. My muscles tried to contract in the usual way but there was nothing they could do - Geet's hand had not left any space. She was still rubbing my clit and I could feel her hand pulsing inside me. I just exploded, I could not have stopped it even if I'd wanted to. It was a powerful and intense sexual experience - I even felt like I passed out for a moment or two. But Geet was still there with me. I felt like I was in love with her right then as my body poured out the most incredible sexual release.

Once that was done, and I had calmed down, Geet cuddled me gently. I was grateful, feeling wrung-out after so much intense sexual play.

"Is it OK? Is it hurting now?" she asked me gently.

To my surprise, my body did not appear to be suffering at all. There was no obvious feeling of damage from having Geet's hand inside me. Though I did wonder if my opening would recover enough to ever let me have sex with a man again.

"I looked," she told me. "I think in your time this is called 'fisting'."

Well I had heard of that but had never imagined it would be done to me. Geet explained it all. "Soos needed more one time. Before a big vibrator, she was asking for more. I used more fingers and still more. I went looking on-line and this idea came up. So my first time was Soos." She seemed rather pleased with herself. Given the effect it had on me, I could understand why.

We stayed together for another hour or so. I know I even dozed off a little. I woke to find Geet still holding me. Once again, I felt something like love for this strange future-woman. I absolutely treasured the mind-blowing sex she had given me. We enjoyed some more cuddling before Geet decided it finally was time to get out of bed and dressed. The rest of the family would soon be filling the house and looking for dinner.

Later that night, I found on my bed a vibrator and a butt plug. The message from Geet was clear. This woman of the future intended for me to be used anally. I picked up the object and I knew I was expected to wear it. After the experience with Geet, maybe I'd enjoy anal.

I also saw that the leather strap was hanging on the back of the door. I knew that was the "proper place" for it. And I knew exactly why it was there.

*****************

After that session with Geet, I was the one with something on my mind. Geet had told me she enjoyed threesome sex. I had been wondering, since both Geet and her husband were so keen to use me sexually, why she didn't take me into her bed with Midge. I managed to ask her after breakfast the next day.

"Oh no," said Geet with a laugh. "The brother and my husband chose to have me together. But Midge doesn't know about this. He doesn't know I choose sex with women." Then she put a finger over my lips. "Its OK for women to have secrets with sex. Never tell. Soos knows but not Midge."

That was a shame as I would have loved to see Midge's big thing pounding and stretching his wife. But who was I to question the way Geet lived her life, or how she expressed her sexuality? After all, she'd given me nothing but the most incredible experiences. I promised that I'd keep her secret safe.

By then, I was really feeling a part of their household. If I thought about it, they were keeping me as a private sex slave - I was more or less required to accept the sexual advances of any member of the household who wanted me. Or even a boyfriend and future son-in-law. Could I still be a slave if I enjoyed it so much? I'd never had so much sex - and such great sex - in my life. If I was trapped in this future world then things weren't really so bad.

Sex slave though I was, it turned out that I didn't get any more action for the next week or so. Others did, however.

One afternoon I went out to the barn to do a little work on the capsule. While I had my head inside the instrument bay, I heard the sounds of someone in the barn. It was Mara and Grad. I guessed that she was being stripped naked and then I heard the sounds of her young body being whipped. Her whimpers made me wonder if the daughter would ever match the mother in finding these whippings to be a sexual turn-on.

The young couple must have known I was there but, for some reason, they just didn't care about me hearing or seeing them. I stuck my head out at one point and was pleased to see the boy licking Mara's slit. There was no reason for me, or Geet, to be the only ones to have good sex. At the same time, I could see from her face that Grad still had some work to do on his technique.

I was beginning to understand why these future people insisted on their men being good lovers. I wondered if Midge would bring him to me for another visit sometime. Although I still felt some resentment at being "owned" and treated like a sex slave, being licked by Grad again would not be so bad.

Once I was done with my work, I left the barn, passing close by the young couple. They paid me no attention at all. I saw Mara was on her knees, her face wearing a lovely smile and the contents of Grad's testicles. Young love, I suppose.

Another time, one morning, I heard the sounds of climax from upstairs. I knew well enough that it Soos who was cumming. No doubt her mother was "helping" her - but it was not my place to question the nature of their love as mother and daughter.

Then, one lunchtime, there was a visitor in the house. I suppose it was a Saturday as there was little farm work being done that day. He was introduced to me as Pedder and I knew instantly what he was there for. He was the friend of Midge's that Geet had mentioned, a neighbour recently widowed and alone. I thought he was rather handsome and I also felt some sadness at his loss. But, I was reminded, too, that I was a sex slave and this stranger expected to fuck me - just like that.

The rest of the family made themselves scarce as soon as the meal was over, the electric car quietly whooshing out the gate.

I was alone with Pedder and, honestly, feeling ready for him to use me. At the start of my time in that strange place, I'd reasoned my participation in their sexual activities on the grounds of survival. I was not allowed to choose so it made sense to "go along" with their demands. But mostly I'd not found it hard to carry out my role. The sex was usually very good and I'd started to feel a part of the family. I was especially loyal to Geet. I knew that she expected me to have sex with this man and I was sure he would be as good as any other guy I'd surrendered to in my own time.

Pedder was not much older than me, mid-thirties I guessed. Much too young to be a widower but it was not my place to ask about that. He had a nice body under his farm clothes and I liked the way he wore his blonde hair close-cropped. He seemed a little nervous but he seemed a clam and gentle man. I had only just met him but I wanted to size him up, to try to guess what he had in store for me. After all, there was no way around my situation - I was required to let this man have sex with me. But looking at him made me think that was not the worst thing that could happen to me. And if I said no, he had permission to force himself on me.

Battling my own nerves, trying to smile, I led him upstairs to my bedroom. I was thinking about him screwing me but I was also thinking about Geet. What would she want me to do? How should I behave as a "proper" woman in that future time?

Standing before Pedder, I found the courage to strip my clothes off. I had learned how to do it in a single movement. I knew Pedder would want to look at my naked body. Geet had made me feel more confident about that. So I tried to relax as he stepped forward and took me in his arms. We both knew he was there for "only one thing" but I was grateful to be able to enjoy it and to feel his soft caresses as he gave me a very nice kiss.

We kissed some more and I felt his hands on my naked body. I found myself enjoying his attention. In my own time, perhaps this would have been "wrong" but I knew what I was there for. Maybe I felt sorry for him as well, since I guessed he'd not had any sex for some time. But I kept thinking about Geet and what she would expect of me.

I was ready to have "proper" sex with this stranger. I was sure I knew what to do. So I turned from him and put my hands on the bed, bent over just the way Geet had done with me. My breasts were hanging down and my bottom was sticking out. With my best smile, I glanced at the leather strap that was hanging on the door. Pedder saw it, too, and knew what I was suggesting.

"Not my wife," he said softly. "That is not meant for you. Its just for me to have sex."

But I wanted this to go well. I wanted it to be done in a "proper" way, the way Geet had explained.

mjar65
mjar65
1,231 Followers