The Astronaut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers

"Please," I said to him. "I want you to have everything. Do whatever you want. Whip me and make it proper."

I was shocked to hear those words from my mouth and I didn't even really know what they meant. I just wanted to be the perfect gift for this man and to put to use everything I'd learned about sex in that future world.

I watched as he took the strap in his hand, feeling fearful and bracing myself for the pain. I couldn't watch and turned my head as I sensed him get ready to whip me.

The first couple were soft and I wondered if he was still reluctant. I didn't mind because I felt good about behaving like that and accepting a flogging as a woman is supposed to. I was pleased that I'd made the choice but then the blows got harder and I felt my flesh jiggle with each slap of the leather. I knew, like Geet, that I was supposed to find it arousing. He gave me about ten strikes in total and by the end he was getting into it. The last couple really hurt and I had to hold in my cries as I didn't want him to think he'd made a mistake.

It did hurt - I won't lie, But I was very proud of myself. In a strange way, I was feeling excited about letting this man take me because I was behaving like a "proper" woman should and now I was promised some great sex.

The whipping worked, though, as if it was an ice-breaker for him. Pedder was definitely ready to have sex with me and soon had me on my knees in front of him. He pulled out a very lovely penis for me. It was hard and I could see he had some beautiful veins on his shaft. His balls, were heavy and clean shaven and it gave me a thrill to know he had prepared for me in that way.

Straight away, I took him into my mouth. I wanted to show I was "proper". I was turned on and ready for some good fucking and I wanted him to be sure he got his share of pleasure. He was a good size and fit perfectly into my mouth. I enjoyed the throbbing of his hardness and the gentle curve of the shaft.

Geet had used the word "slut" and I didn't have to be ashamed at being excited by a handsome man and his lovely dick. For the first time in that strange world, sex with a man didn't feel forced or coerced or dangerous.

I kept thinking of Geet and what she would want me to do and somehow that helped me get very aroused for Pedder. But he was a very skilled lover and knew how to touch me in all the right places. He made my breasts feel wonderful and I was thrilled by his touch in my vagina and the soft way he opened me with his fingers. I didn't even mind that he wanted to lick at my anus and sometimes push a finger against my little opening.

Pedder was calm and gentle but it seemed so easy to let him take charge. I already knew this was the "proper" way but it felt so natural as Pedder took whatever he wanted and used me just as he liked. I came and came so many times from his fingers and his mouth until I was about to beg for him to fuck me.

I was more than ready - I wanted it badly. He was even more skilled with his penis and my orgasms seemingly ever stopped. I was more than impressed at his stamina. I was not nervous anymore and his skills definitely overcame any reservations I'd had. Pedder really showed me what sex was about in that future world. I was actually grateful for the fucking he gave me. We used many different positions and each felt fabulous and intense. That was one thing that time had not changed - there's only so many ways that a man and woman can screw.

I'd forgotten my nerves when Pedder put me back on hands and knees and pulled my hips back towards him. His tongue on my little hole instantly brought me back to me situation. I was a sex slave, a woman who could be used by a man in any way he wanted.

Geet had encouraged me to think about anal sex and perhaps this was the reason, Pedder was going to stick his hard thing into my bottom.

"I want this," he said to me clearly. One hand was resting on my butt. "I choose this and Geet says you are ready."

He was trying to be considerate but my response was to freeze. All I could do was nod my head. As I said before, my previous experiences of anal sex had not been positive. Boyfriends who promised to be gentle but were overcome with their own needs. They'd hurt me, uncaring about the delicate place they invaded after watching too much porn.

Geet had tried to prepare me, with her fingers and the butt plug. Still, I was afraid of what he would do to me. I just had to hope that Geet's gift had helped my little place to stretch open for him.

On hands and knees, exposed, I felt Pedder start pressing against my bottom and I tried to force myself to relax. Actually, I just wanted him to penetrate me without hurting me. I truly wanted him in there. It was "proper" of me and I wanted to make Geet proud of me. I knew she had anal sex regularly and I wanted to be a good woman like her.

Pedder was gentle at first, sensing my resistance and going slow as he inserted his hard shaft into my bottom. I swallowed my gasps of pain. Having that big member shoved into my bottom was not pleasant and a few times I felt my skin tearing as he thrust deeper. But already it felt better than those other foolish men had managed. It was not pleasurable but, to my surprise, I could take him back there without wanting to run from the room.

The thing I remember most was how huge he felt in my bottom. I tried to imagine how my tiny passage could be so filled up without being damaged. I thought of how Mara would cope with her bottom being used by Grad.

At some point I realised that Pedder was fully inside me. I allowed myself a little flush of pride. I still felt uncomfortable and very "unsexy" but I knew I'd done something for Pedder that showed I was a "proper" woman. I hoped he'd be satisfied and that he'd remove his member from my tiny little hole.

Instead, I felt him begin to move inside me. To my dismay, he wanted to screw my delicate little place. There was nothing I could do. I think that, by then, I'd really learned that I was helpless and that my proper role was to let the man take whatever he wanted. I just had to brace myself against the bed as Pedder started to screw me, moving his penis back and then in again as he took his pleasure from me. I expected it to hurt but I knew I'd take as much as I could.

It hurt, I won't lie. At first it did, anyway, with a kind of friction that felt like it was burning my passage. For a few moments I wondered about begging Pedder to stop.

But the movement of his dick felt good. I realised I enjoyed his hardness thrusting deep into my body. And soon after that I felt the burning stop. I can't say it was pleasant like normal sex - especially when he started to move faster and harder. If you really want to know, it felt a little disgusting to be screwed in that dirty place and to feel him really fucking me as if it was no different to my vagina. But, somehow, I could relax and let him use me. He even felt less "tight" after a while.

The good thing was the way I could feel his big balls as he thrust forward, the way they swung and slapped against my vagina. Yes, that part I liked very much.

With a surprise, I heard a sound like he was close to orgasm. I'd not thought about that. I was sure I knew the sounds of a man about to cum and that was how Pedder sounded. I couldn't see him behind me but I just knew what was happening. It was disgusting and exciting at the same time. I loved that he took so much pleasure but it seemed an animal thing to have to receive his load that way.

Before I could think further, Pedder gripped me hard and shoved himself in the furthest he'd gone yet. It hurt a little but there was no mistaking - he thrust hard and was shooting his cum into me, into my bottom. There was something primal about it I couldn't help but enjoy. This handsome future man, me a novice in the "butt department", and he had gotten so turned-on that his penis was shooting into my naughty, dirty place.

When he finally removed his thing from me, I collapsed on to the bed, exhausted from all that sex and being held in that position for so long. Pedder fetched a towel which he slipped between my legs. Then he kissed me gently as I felt the horrid sensation of his semen leaking from my bottom. I'd never considered that part of anal sex - the dirty, smelly part. But I felt a glow of pride in myself. I'd been used "that way" and I knew I'd been taken in the "proper" fashion.

Pedder actually stuck around for a little while. Unlike Midge, he seemed to enjoy conversation with a woman. Mostly, he wanted to know about the world in my time. He was especially interested in sex.

"Men cannot make a woman do everything in bed?" he asked.

"Only if she wants to," I explained.

"But what if the man chooses? And he uses the leather strap to tell her?"

Gently, I tried to explain that, in my time, society requires a woman to give consent to sex with a man. That the people of my time do not accept that a man can whip his wife - or any woman - to make her have sex with him. Pedder seemed a little confused by that. I told him that he had Geet to thank for teaching me about being "proper'.

He smiled. "Yes, Geet. She is special." I wondered whether she had ever taken Pedder to bed. It's not out of the question since she is so promiscuous.

*****************

Pedder was long gone before the family returned. Midge grinned at me. Geet gave me one of "those looks" since she probably knew everything that had been done to me. Soos seemed annoyed.

That was the first time it really occurred to me that the entire family was obsessed with sex. Personally, I've always enjoyed a lot of sex. Maybe I've been a bit of a slut myself. I had thought of myself as open-minded and quite "forward" in my attitudes. I remembered what Doctor Terri had said - these people had chosen a more "free" way of living. In some ways, it felt "wrong" but in other ways it seemed perfect for me.

Which was just as well since, over the next few days, I was reminded several times that I was a sexual slave, at the service of everyone on that house.

The night after Pedder first used me, Soos waited till late to sneak into my room. I was tired and still a little sore but that didn't make me stop Soos. In truth, I wasn't even sure if I was allowed to say "no" to her.

I had strong feelings about Geet and I guess they extended to her younger daughter. Soos came to my room already naked and soon she had me stripped off as well. I was enjoying womens' bodies more than I'd ever thought possible.

Young Soos felt good as she wrapped her trim, firm body around mine.

Her lust was strong, like her mother. She knew how to take what she wanted from me. At first she suckled on my boobs and I pulled her to me, moaning softly in response to her. Then she fingered my clit, being ever so gentle and bringing me off beautifully. She'd learned so much even at her young age. I suppose that was the real reason I never denied Soos anything she wanted.

She was hungry that night, maybe a little jealous as well. It wasn't long before she had me between her thighs, my mouth working on her vagina. I was certain everyone in the house would know what Soos was doing. But I suppose I was excited at having learned how to pleasure a woman so well. I even slipped some fingers into her hole as I sucked the young clit. I wanted to please Soos but, weirdly, I was also hoping for approval from her mother.

I knew Soos would not stop before I did. If anything, her stamina is greater than her mother's. I decided it was time to teach the younger woman a lesson.

That night, I fisted a woman for the first time. I actually shoved my whole hand inside that young body. She was so wet I felt like no extra lubrication was needed. I knew she was small and tight. But I felt a little anger at her I suppose -the way she resented me for being used by Pedder and her casual demands for me to service her.

So I went hard, forcing my hand into her hole - three digits, then all five and then, finally, ramming my knuckles through her opening. I knew I was hurting her but I didn't care. Honestly, I don't think it mattered at all because Soos obviously loved what I did to her. It was one of the most amazing sexual experiences I'd had to that point.

She was so tight and when my entire hand was inside her there was no room for me to move at all. I wondered if I would rip her and I could feel her muscles clenching against my hand. She strummed her clit and screamed out a series of amazing climaxes until, at last, I knew she was done.

We lay together in the dark for a time, Soos kissing me over and over. I could tell she was grateful for the sex that night. We fell asleep in each other's arms. In the morning, she left before I awoke and I lay there for a few minutes with a big smile on my face.

The smile only lasted until I was in the shower. I got a huge scare when Midge came into my bathroom and caught me in the shower.

"Jesus, Midge," I swore at him in fright. I didn't even care about being naked in front of him - it was a right he'd enjoyed many times already.

I knew that Geet would be somewhere in the house. And I knew that didn't matter at all to Midge or to whatever he wanted from me.

"There's never any rest for me, is there?" I asked him. It was more of rhetorical question. I knew the answer only too well. All that was needed was for Midge to tell me what he wanted. The smile on his face was enough.

He was there to re-claim me, as if I was his personal property. You have to remember, that's what I was - property. After loaning me to Pedder, the big farmer wanted to prove I remained his.

Living with that strange family, in a future world, I could have felt cheap and dirty as I was forced to let them all use me sexually. But those words from Doctor Terri, the stunning black woman, were still in my head. There was a freedom - a freedom to behave sexually in a way my own time would never accept.

I didn't have to enjoy such perverted attitudes but that family certainly does. And I knew I could get a little reward for myself. Just as I had done with Pedder.

Dripping wet from the shower, I went to my knees in front of him. I'll be honest, at any time I'd find it hard to resist a magnificent log like that man carries around. I told myself this was "proper" behavior in their strange future world. But my own vagina was stirring as I reached out, wrapping my fingers around him.

"I really love this, you dirty bastard." I said, referring to his beautiful cock. It was no lie. At times I had hated Midge but I could not help being turned on by that huge thing.

Midge laughed at me. "Yes, you are the perfect woman. So proper."

So I was on my knees and I took Midge into my mouth. I fellated Midge that morning. I guess I could say he used my mouth, except that I decided that I wanted to do it. I was eager for him and I really went to work on him, trying in vain to fit any more than half of his bulk into my mouth. Midge has the perfect rocket for this astronaut and I stretched my lips around him, stroking and sucking his massive thing, until he shot his entire load into my mouth. I swallowed everything this time, having learned how to handle his massive penis and the big loads of semen he produces.

When he was done, Midge smiled and touched my face with a new kind of tenderness.

"Am I proper for you?" I asked him.

He nodded in reply. "Beautiful and proper," he told me. And then, before he left, there was one more thing.

"Grad soon. He wants what Pedder did."

I didn't have to imagine what that meant. But I resolved not to think about it right then. I was too pleased with myself for being so desired by the big farmer and for delivering him my best head job. When I saw Geet at breakfast, we exchanged knowing smiles. She might have been thinking of Soos for all I knew but I was still thinking of her husband's penis. It didn't matter anymore - there was no need for shame on my part since Geet was so happy and fulfilled by her sexual lifestyle.

At dinner, for the first time I really paid attention to Geet and her husband. I noticed the tiny ways they showed their love and devotion for each other. That made me feel happy because, whatever the benefits of the sexual freedom she enjoyed, it had bothered me to think that Geet might be in a loveless marriage.

Later, after bedtime, Geet left her bedroom door open. I knew it was done deliberately. From my own bed, I could hear the sounds of Geet being whipped in an act of love towards her husband. The sounds of the leather strap slapping her bare skin seemed to fill the house. I knew the sight of her bottom as it jiggled under the blows. I understood that she was being promised an amazing night of sex. Listening to Geet being flogged, I was surprised to realise I was getting aroused myself.

The blows finally stopped and, soon after, I heard the unmistakeable noises of Geet trying to accept her husband's massive penis into her body. It sounded a little painful, even, but I knew Geet would be delighted and thrilled to have Midge stretch and pound her sex. Her daughters would have heard it as well. I went to sleep wondering if they'd masturbated as I'd done.

*****************

It was a few days after that when Grad came for me again. We had finished lunch on a day that felt like a weekend - one of those days with less farm work and more time for each member of the family to pursue their own interests. Grad wanted to make the most of it.

I had no idea where Mara could be. This was another part of the societal rules I'd not yet gotten to grips with - since Mara and Gard were not married yet, did that make it more permissible for Grad to come and use me whenever he got the urge?

He fully intended to use me - there was no doubt. Grad had permission from Midge and, probably, Geet. In their eyes, the more experience Grad got from me, the better lover he'd be for their precious daughter. I didn't want him to use me to learn about sex. There was something about Grad that I just didn't like. But, so far as I knew, I had no choice. My thoughts or desires had no role at all. He could force me and, if that didn't work, I knew that Midge would force me instead.

Silently, I led the younger man upstairs to my bedroom. Having used me a few times already, I figured Grad had conquered his nerves and was more than ready to have his way with an older woman - a sex slave. I stood in front of him and undressed, watching the way his eyes lit up as he ogled me. I hated myself for doing that but it seemed important to show that I was not as timid as Mara.

He grabbed me and groped me. There was a new confidence in his touch. He knew what he wanted from me and he was rough in taking it. When he pinched my nipples I gasped aloud.

"Please, Grad. Don't hurt me like that." But I saw in his eyes that he didn't care about me. He liked hurting me and I knew he liked hurting Mara as well. He squeezed my boobs and jammed his fingers into my folds. His lust was animal-like and I could tell I was not going to enjoy this.

I was shoved onto my knees. In seconds, his cock was exposed already hard and eager. He is nothing like Midge and that fact somehow made me feel better about what he was about to do to me. I let him stick his dick into my mouth and I did my best, I suppose, to give some pleasure to his shaft. Grad didn't seem to notice as he was mostly interested in fucking my mouth. He went fast, hard and deep, and soon had me choking on his average-sized thing.

If only that was the end of it. Of course, Grad found the leather strap. I didn't want to be whipped - not by Grad - but I'd learned enough by then to realise it would happen. I was still eager to be the "proper" woman that Geet wanted.

Reluctantly, I took up the usual position. Inside the house there was nowhere for me to be tied up. So, bending over the bed, a submissive pose, just made sense. I saw the look in his eyes as he turned towards me and, again, I could see just how exciting this was for Grad. He liked to hurt women - maybe it made him feel more manly.

mjar65
mjar65
1,235 Followers