The Astronaut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know he whipped me harder than his first time with Midge. I sensed he was whipping me harder than he dared with Mara. I cried out - of course I did. He gave me about a dozen and it made my flesh burn as I tried my best to contain my tears.

I already knew that the whipping was supposed to ensure Grad would be a good, considerate lover. Except that for me, as an outsider, that rule could be ignored.

"Please go slow, Grad," I begged him. "Go slow and you can have anything you want." I didn't want him to have everything but I was under no illusions.

The young man thrust himself against me and I readied myself to be penetrated. At the second try, the head of his penis found my opening. With a grunt of pain, I felt him jam his thing into me and straight away I was being fucked by him. It was humiliating and, more than any other time, this sex felt like rape. It was just the callous way he went about it.

He thrust into me deep and hard and there was no way he was thinking at all about my pleasure. When I felt him touching my other hole, my little backdoor, I knew for sure I was in for it that day.

Yes, I did get a little aroused from his thrusting into my vagina. I couldn't really help myself and I was grateful that my body worked to protect me. But my poor backside doesn't work the same way so I just had to hope he got a nice coating of my wetness to lubricate his penis.

Grad was too eager to care about preparing me properly. It was nothing like Pedder had done. I wanted to beg him as he positioned the end of his thing against my bottom hole. I wanted to say "please don't hurt me ...please be gentle and let me get used to you".

He thrust hard into me, forcing himself through my tight opening. It hurt and I cried out. That didn't stop Grad. He wanted to rape me and I knew he was enjoying hurting me.

I felt my flesh burning, tearing as he tried to force himself into my bottom. I couldn't hold the pain inside and I know I cried aloud. I hated to give him the satisfaction to let him know he was hurting me. It was the most demeaning and disgusting thing I suffered in my time in that future world. I felt worse than a sex slave as he continued to abuse my poor little hole. There were tears running down my face. All I really could do was bury my face into the bed in the hope it would muffle my cries of pain.

He shot his stuff into me. With a grunt and a sound of triumph, Grad unleashed his ejaculation into my poor bottom. I felt disgusting and degraded. With Pedder, I'd taken some pride from him shooting inside me but I hated Grad for it.

When he left me, his stuff leaked out of me and I could see some of my mess mixed with it. That was horrible and made me feel even worse about what he'd done to me. I hated it even more when I realised that he'd made me bleed some from my poor, abused little hole. I stayed on the bed for a time, trying to recover and thinking about my plight. I jumped into the shower before the family came home. Then I spent the rest of the day in the barn, tending to the capsule even though there was little more I could do by way of repairs.