The Athlete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers

On the third day, after we had eaten Paul put on some training videos, mainly featuring Serena. Despite my now low opinion of the girl I would have happily watched them with him but could not escape the impression that he would rather be alone. So Beth and I returned to our own front room for a rare evening by ourselves. She poured two drinks, (hers gin, mine whiskey), and then went to refill her glass when I had hardly started mine. "You've got something on your mind," I said.

She nodded and said one word, "Paul".

"Don't tell me - because he is getting himself low, you want to start visiting him again to cheer him up."

"No," she said. "I do want to start having sex with him again - but for myself."

I just stared, not immediately able to comprehend what she was telling me. "I have deceived you Tom," she said. "I have been deceiving myself too - I believed every word that I told you but it's not true. When Paul started to deteriorate, I suddenly realised that I had been hoping he would and that has made me analyse everything that has happened."

I gave a long sigh as presentiment gripped me and then took a big gulp from my glass. Fortified with Dutch courage I said encouragingly, "Better get it off your chest love. We've always been open with each other and there is no reason to stop now. You had better tell me how you feel - whatever the cost."

"Those afternoons in the garden," she started. "You looked at Serena and I looked at Paul but where you had lust written all over your face, I saw him only as a fine young man. For the first time I regretted that we only had daughters and wished that I had given birth to a son like him.

After his accident, the first morning when I saw him naked as I dressed him, to me he was a hurt boy and not any kind of sex object. I hardly noticed his penis because my attention was on the once sleek athlete's leg that had been so cruelly disfigured - and when I tucked his penis into his shorts, I did it with as little thought as tucking in the end of a flapping belt. It wasn't until you asked how big it was that I even thought about his cock but I answered you naughtily because I thought you wanted me to."

Beth gave me a little smile. "I really was innocent that first day. Next morning when I dressed him, because of what you had wanted to know, I deliberately looked and decided that he did have a very nice cock. I was looking forward to touching it but then forgot and kicked myself afterwards because I had again tucked it away without thinking. The next time I put it in his shorts a different way taking longer and had a good feel. There was a thrill handling a different prick after so long and for the first time I saw Paul as a man and not just a patient."

My wife again resorted to a cigarette for support and then said slowly with extra emphasis, "What I am going to say was in my subconscious at the time and I have tried to work out how I must have been secretly feeling. Some of it I know is true but I have had to guess motives for what I know I did - so I may be a little bit unfair to myself. After that I looked at his cock a lot and he knew I did - I also handled it more than I strictly needed to but not so that it was obvious. By the end of the week I was wondering why he never had an erection because I've heard real nurses have that problem all the time. Then I realised that he didn't fancy me because of my age so I started dressing a lot more sexily - I still do but I don't think you have noticed. I wear sweaters a lot more, often without a bra and I got out all my thinnest tightest trousers and I leave my knickers off when I wear them. I got so that I badly wanted to see his prick nice and stiff, to know how big it really was."

"When he wanted a bath, I knew it was my chance to be a bit naughty," Beth said with a bit of a laugh. "I did try to stop the whole thing right there by getting you to bathe him but when you refused I was so glad. When I had washed Paul's back I handed him the soap. He was managing quite well but I said 'Give it here' and took the soap off him. I washed him all over but most of the time my hand was lathering between his legs and I got the desired result. When his cock got big and stiff, I had to make a joke of it and act silly to stop myself from grabbing hold with both hands and squeezing. After that he got an erection the moment he was naked in the bathroom - but not when I got him out of bed, I think he was in too much pain from moving his damaged leg and shoulder. He really has a beautiful penis when it is big and hard - I could have sat and gazed at it for hours. One day, when he was on the stool getting dry, I couldn't stop myself anymore and got hold of it. But the second that I touched it there was spunk squirting all over. I was terribly thrilled that I had made it do that but at the same time I was disappointed because I had hoped for a nice play. Every day after that I did plenty of stroking and squeezing and also had the excitement of making him cum."

Beth paused and glanced at me hesitantly. "I didn't exactly tell you the truth about the next thing," she said. "It was true that one day Paul couldn't bear for me to touch his prick with my hand but I made it seem that I had pressed against him accidentally. I had actually deliberately rubbed up against him a lot - like drying his chest from behind him and pressing my tits against his back. Remembering back to what you said the first day, the buttons of my blouse came undone the way I told you but I could easily have refastened them. I didn't and now I think I was already trying to get him worked up just as you thought. A week or so later, when I got down in front of him, I knew I was going to have his cock in my mouth. I did the things I told you but only as a build up and I didn't open my mouth on the spur of the moment either, as I led you to believe. I honestly had no intention of sucking him off completely - I didn't think I could because of those three youths years ago. But the moment that the hot cock skin touched my tongue, I knew that I could go the whole way. I desperately wanted to have his creamy cum in my mouth and at that time I thought it was the only way I would get it inside me at all."

My wife stood up and looked down at my glass, then when I had drained the remnants she took it away to bring back two refills. Taking her seat again she said easily, "Now I have got to tell you about the fucking. The first night I did hear Paul make some kind of cry but I didn't mention to you that other nights I had lain awake for hours, with my ears straining for any kind of noise that I could use as an excuse to go up to him. I also jumped into bed with him before I got chilled - not after as I said. I didn't lie about his cock being in a painful condition but I think I intended to get it up my twat, one way or another, from the moment I first put my foot on his stairs. After the first time I felt free to go up to him any time that I wanted - 'to check he was OK'. The fact that sex was obviously doing him good helped me no end because if you can convince yourself that you are making a sacrifice for someone else it is possible to do almost anything with a clear conscience. I should have known that I was fooling myself because I was trembling with excitement every time that I went up the stairs. I didn't give him a chance to talk because I wanted that lovely prick inside me as quickly as possible - he was always awake but I'm sure that I would have woken him up if he had been asleep. Tom, I know now that I have been unfaithful to you in the full sense of the word. "

I took a gulp from my glass and asked thickly, "What do you want me to say?"

"I want you to say that you don't mind. I want you to say that this will not affect the way that you feel about me because my love for you is exactly the same as it always has been. I want you to say that it doesn't matter."

I smiled. "My love, I knew when you told me last time. I knew that your motives were not as altruistic as you tried to pretend - but I could tell that you believed what you said and it was that which was important. If you had sex with any other man I would go crazy with rage and jealousy but because it was Paul I can't seem to get very worked up about it and I don't understand why. The fact that he has been so badly hurt may explain it or perhaps it has something to do with me liking him a lot myself. You mentioned three things that you wanted me to say but I think that there is a fourth. Because Paul has gone to pieces over the last three days, you want my permission to go to bed with him a few more times." Because I felt such guilt for causing his deterioration, I was hardly in a position to refuse such a request.

"Yes - I do want to go to bed with Paul but not just a few more times."

"What exactly are you asking?"

Beth did not answer me directly. "Darling," she said. "The other day when I confessed that Paul and I had fucked and you forgave me, I loved you so much and in bed afterwards we had the most wonderful sex that I can remember. But afterwards I lay awake for hours feeling totally flat and empty. In the end I realised that I couldn't face the thought of never having it with him again. It was this ache I have got for him that let me know I had lied to you and been lying to myself. I now have to admit that I am attracted to him as a man - the size of his cock, the young firmness of his body and I think that his colour has something to do with it. Since Paul came back from hospital I have felt more alive that at anytime, I wake up every morning with a tingle of excitement at the day ahead in a way that I haven't done for years. I feel young again and I have developed an appetite for sex that I thought was gone long ago - I think you have possibly noticed that. If I don't go with Paul again, I think I am going to lose all that and I can't face the thought of going back to how we were."

"I certainly have noticed," I grinned. "I don't think that I have screwed you on five consecutive nights for over twenty years. Mind you, with the best will in the world, I don't think I will manage that again very often."

"That is just what I wanted to say," Beth told me with a note of satisfaction in her voice. "The way I am now I could easily enjoy having sex seven days out of seven. How many do you think you could handle?"

"Six," I said and then joked, "You've got to remember that I'm not as young as you."

"Six?" she repeated, looking at me from under her eyebrows.

"All right - maybe five at a push," I conceded.

"So I could go upstairs and have fun with Paul twice a week without it affecting you at all," she said triumphantly

"I suppose so," I confirmed but thinking that I was only agreeing in principle.

"Does that mean I can go now?" she asked. I could tell that she was pretty confident of my answer but there was just a touch of uncertainty in here eyes.

The look of happy anticipation on her face left me only one answer. Hell, I had spent the last quarter of a century doing whatever I could to make this woman happy, so why would I want to spoil that record now? Instead of speaking I just nodded, to be rewarded with a quick kiss before she was gone.

Left alone I was far less sure of my permission than when still feeling the glow of her gratitude. I realised that it was a very different matter accepting her infidelity in retrospect than being fully aware of what she was doing while she was actually doing it. What was I meant to do while my wife was being fucked by a far bigger and better cock than mine?

Almost automatically I went to the bottom of the stairs and sat withy my ears already cocked but quickly realised that this would quickly drive me crazy. Acknowledging that I was setting myself up for torment, I took a grip and went to the lounge, put on some loud music, poured a tumbler full of whisky and concentrated on dissociating my mind from what was happening upstairs. It worked and two hours later, having reached the bottom of the bottle, I stumbled to bed and fell immediately into a drunken dreamless sleep. On waking, out of long habit I reached out, to discover from the empty place and cold sheets that Beth had stayed with him all night.

My wife was already in the kitchen when I went downstairs and she ran to me with a loving kiss the moment that I appeared. "You might like to know that your kindness and generosity last night saved Paul's life."

I laughed. "Come on - so you cheered him up with your cunt as I knew you would but isn't 'saved his life' laying it on a bit thick."

"Seriously Tom - he was just going to kill himself when I found him. He was sitting watching a video of Serena with every pain killing pill that he had lying on the couch beside him - remember we got him a full month's supply yesterday."

My heart sank. "So he wanted Serena training for her silver medal to be the last thing he would ever see?"

Beth shook her head. "No the video was not like that. Paul had watched the ones of her practising starts and dipping for the tape and then he found another one in a side pocket of her training bag. It was of Serena and her coach having sex. The man has got to be in his sixties because he's got white hair but he's very fit - with a simply enormous muscle between his legs. I've got to tell you that Serena is a very lewd girl."

"So Paul didn't know she was cheating with her coach?" I asked, almost giving away my knowledge that Paul was aware she was playing around with the javelin thrower."

"Course he didn't - Paul thought that she was completely faithful to him -at least before she went to the Olympics. Anyway, I got there just in time because he had only taken two pills. I pushed the rest away and sat down on the couch and watched the video with him. I started rubbing his prick through his trousers and when that didn't distract him, I got it out - it was very very stiff. Even that did not take his attention from the screen. When the video finished he rewound and started again - I think he had watched it several times already before I got there - it was only about twenty minutes long. I did not appreciate the significance but Paul told me later that what upset him most about the video was that the camera kept moving about which meant that there was a third person present doing the filming."

"Kinky," I said.

"I wasn't going to let Paul ignore me so I stood up, blocking his view of the screen, and started taking my clothes off in a very sexy manner. When I was naked he pulled me to him and buried his face between my tits. I finished up lying across his lap and Paul got his fingers up inside me for the first time - it was nice. We fucked where we were on the couch. He was shuffled forward with a cushion behind his back and I sat on his lap facing him with my legs on either side of his body. At one point I managed to get hold of the remote control and switch the TV off but Paul didn't notice by then. Afterwards we went to bed and fucked again."

"So a good time was had by all," I said.

"Oh yes, it was lovely. The important thing is that Paul is back on track. I told him that you knew about the sex and had given permission for me to be with him one night a week. He was a bit disappointed that it wasn't more but I pointed out that I would be able to stay with him all night."

I had not realised that I had agreed to her stopping with him after the sex but I did not quibble. In bed with me during the rest of the week Beth made very enjoyable efforts to show that I was not losing out on the deal but then it came time for Paul's night again. I had found it surprisingly easy to let my wife you up to him but it was far harder to return downstairs alone leaving them together. I found that I couldn't do it, so waited until Paul took himself to the bathroom at which point I jumped up and said, "I'm off - say goodnight for me."

Beth followed me to the top of the stairs to give me a very loving kiss. As I turned to go she whispered in my ear, "There's a video under your pillow that I think you will like watching. Just don't talk about afterwards because Paul thinks I got rid of it. "

The video was really hot and I reckoned that, in light of Serena's current celebrity status, if we were unscrupulous enough to sell it, one of the internet porn companies would be prepared to pay thousands. In view of what I have said about Paul's girlfriend you will guess that I thoroughly enjoyed my viewing. When I had ogled her in the garden I had ruled myself out due to the age difference but watching her doing those things with a man at least ten years older than me, made me wonder. Perhaps if I had made the opportunity she might have given me a tumble.

From then on Beth fucked me out of my mind. She had developed a ravenous appetite for oral sex and I revelled in the long denied sensation of shooting my cum in her mouth. Unfortunately, then when I was happy to go to sleep she wanted to be fucked as well and immediately started to get me ready again. Even when I eventually got stiff, I had trouble ejaculating and had to resort to imagining her with Paul before I could finish. One night I said in despair, "What you need is a good vibrator."

"No need," she told me "I've already got a live one upstairs that's not being used." Inevitably a few nights later when I admitted defeat and begged for a night off, Beth said brightly, "If you don't want me love - do you mind terribly if I pop up to Paul?" It was with relief rather than angst that I let her go.

From then on Beth spent two and often three nights with him every week, one official and the others when I preferred to save my energy by letting her go. She started to bloom. Her face had a permanent glow, she naturally lost weight down to size twelve and I thought she looked ten years younger. In contrast I looked older and checking in the mirror I could imagine that my face had acquired a rather haggard cast. My wife told me happily that she and her toy boy lover always screwed twice, (more often three times), before going to sleep, confessing that had she realised that he could get stiff again quite so quickly, she would have stayed with him longer on those first six illicit visits. Following the nights that she spent with him, I was always down in our kitchen some time before she appeared. One morning, Beth was so late that fearing she had overslept so I went up to give her a call. However, near the top of the stairs to the flat I heard Paul's bedsprings bouncing and realised that they got in a quick shag in the mornings too. In addition, on occasions I had reason to leave the house for short periods and could imagined that my absence gave opportunity for matinee performances as well.

Paul also improved dramatically. He became able to walk about slowly without using crutches and could make his way, (with assistance), up and down stairs. One morning, bursting with excitement, Beth told me that they had managed to screw with him on top. She described how she had lain with her bottom hanging over the edge of the bed, holding up bent legs with hands behind her knees. Paul had stood with his feet on the floor, leaning forward and supporting himself on his hands. Intent that I should get the full picture Beth left out no detail and I think would have happily drawn me a diagram had I asked.

For a month we thought that Beth was pregnant but she did not seem unduly bothered. One morning at breakfast she said casually that she had read about women all over the world who were safely giving birth well into their fifties. I made no comment and it turned out to be a false alarm after all - her periods had been haywire for quite a while.

Just before her tour was due to end Serena rang Paul to say she was ending their relationship and the following day the sports pages of the newspaper reported that she was engaged to Bruce, the gold medal javelin man. Paul was unperturbed. His compensation had come through and he used part of it to buy a small automatic car to drive himself to the gym for light weight training and massage. From discussion with the gym professionals, it turned out there had been an administration foul up at the hospital and that a physiotherapist should have been visiting him every day since his release - this probably explains the initial poor progress.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,444 Followers