The Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex watched Jane through her window because Jane heard her giggle. Jane stopped turned her head back at Alex's door then rushed home.

When Jane got home she took a shower then climbed into bed. She couldn't sleep because she was thinking about Alex the whole night.

************************

Alex stood with her back against her door smiling wide. She took a shower and got into bed. She couldn't sleep, thinking about Jane jumping for joy after she kissed her on the cheek and how brave she was at the club. Oh, and the kiss Jane planted on her lips in the club putting that guy totally off.

CHAPTER TWO

They went on a few dates since that day. They would meet in the park, have coffee at Jane's shop then they would go out. It's been almost a month since they met and Jane thinks that she is in love with Alex. They were walking along the street down to the beach; it was almost time for sunset.

"Would you like to have dinner at my place tonight?" Jane asked Alex.

"That would be lovely, thank you." She answered.

They reached the beach and walked slowly, taking their time watching the sunset. Jane stopped for a moment and took off her shoes to feel the sand between her toes and the ocean water wash over her feet wave after wave.

"So what work do you do Alex?"

She thought about it for a while and answered; "I'm a healer."

"Like a doctor?" Jane asked her.

"No, more like an herbalist. I make medicines with herbs and sell it to people. Maybe you've heard of me? 'Alexandra the Great'"

"You're Alexandra, the white witch?"

"Yes I am. Do you have anything against that?"

"No not at all, I'm actually very interested in white magic myself."

With a sigh of relief Alex looked at her and stood still. Jane stopped and turned around to face her. As she turned around Alex stepped closer to her. They were facing each other now. Jane stepped forward a little more and took Alex's hand in her own. Jane bit her lip as she looked into Alex's brown eyes.

They both leaned in to kiss each other. Alex closed her eyes as their lips pressed together. Jane got so lost in the kiss herself closing my eyes. Alex's mouth opened slightly as Jane pressed her tongue forward into her mouth.

Jane put her hands on Alex's hips and pulled her in closer to her. Alex through her arms around Jane's neck and their tongues seemed to dance in harmony.

They broke the kiss and looked deeply into each other's eyes. They both seemed to know what the other one was thinking or going to say. They walked hand in hand passed Alex's place straight to Jane's. As they reached her 'make-shift gate' in her rock wall, Jane held the gate open for her. Alex smiled and entered. Jane closed the gate behind her and watched Alex taking in the paradise.

Jane has a small modern house with a beautiful garden outside and a hand built braai area underneath a lapa with a bar and a few garden couches. The garden was spaced around the lapa with small plants and tall palm trees growing over the lapa, providing much needed shade from the hot summer sun.

There was a garage on the side of the house with her car standing in front of it. Jane didn't use the car much. She usually walked to where she wanted to go.

"You have a very beautiful home." Alex said as they walked ip the path lain from the gate to the house.

"Thank you, I did it all myself." Jane opened the glass sliding door leading to the lounge.

"Please come in and make yourself comfortable. I just want to change quickly then I'll start preparing dinner."

Alex just nodded and sat down on the couch as Jane turned around walking down a short passage to her room.

Alex sat on the couch admiring the decor of the lounge. She stood up and walked around. She found the kitchen and noticed the tile floors with the ok cupboards and a work table with a granite table top in the middle of the kitchen. To the right she walked through a door and saw an office.

Nothing fancy, just an office table with a laptop and printer on it with a high back chair in front of it. Against the wall next to the table were shelves full of books about magic and witches.

She turned around and saw Jane standing in the door wearing boxers and a sports bra with no shoes on her feet.

Alex stood there for a while admiring her well-toned body. Jane had short brownish hair that was always gelled into spikes.

"I hope I haven't stepped over any boundaries?"

"No it's okay; I don't have anything to hide."

"Would you like something to drink from the bar outside? I've got a lot of dry red wine, brandy, whiskey and tequila."

"Yes please. Maybe some wine?"

"Follow me?" She followed Jane through the kitchen to the lounge and from there to the bar outside.

"Please have a seat, while I poor us a drink and get the fire going?"

"I see you have a lot of books in your office on magic and witches?"

"Yes it's kind of a hobby really. I like what white witches do to help people. It's very noble."

"I think so to. I especially love doing spells."

"Really, what kind of spells do you perform?"

"I perform love spells and protection spells."

"Then of course there are the medicines as well?"

"Yes and I got quite good at what I do. It all works; I haven't had any complaints from any of my customers, so far."

"That's good." Jane got the fire going great. She grabbed their drinks on the bar counter and sat next to Alex on the couch passing her drink to her.

Jane took a long sip of her wine and set the glass on the table in front of them. Alex did the same and moved in closer to Jane. Jane put her arm around Alex's shoulders then Alex rested her head on Jane's shoulder and put her one hand on Jane's leg.

They sat like that for a long time, just talking about themselves, their families and how they got to be where they are in life at the moment. Jane stood up, took some meat out of the bar fridge under the bar and put it on the braai.

Alex poured them another drink and stood next to Jane in front of the fire.

Jane told Alex about her family being butchered by an evil witch when they went camping in the woods by the river.

"To be totally honest with you Alex, I hunt down evil witches and kill them before they can do more harm. That's why I have books on magic and witches. I use white magic to track the dark witches down."

Alex looked at Jane with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry about your family Jane. Have you found the witch that killed your family?"

"No I haven't found her yet and don't be sorry. It's not your fault."

"Still I feel kind of responsible for what happened. Do you know what the witches name is?"

"Yes I do know her name. It's Brumilda. Everyone in that region was afraid of going to the woods because of her. When I went to hunt her down, she was long gone. The local police chased her away before I got there. The only thing bugging me till this day is that they only found my parents bodies and that of my younger brother Josh. They never found my older brother Graeme's body."

Alex stared into the fire. Jane could see she wanted to say something but was very hesitant.

"The meat looks ready. Are you hungry?"

"Yes I am famished."

Jane took the meat off the braai and put it on top of the bar counter on a plate. Jane then walked around the bar and took the salads out of the fridge she made the day before. Alex went to get some plates in the kitchen and set it on the bar counter. She dished up the meat and Jane dished up the salads.

After dinner they sat in the lounge talking and laughing at Jane's lame jokes and dry sense of humour. As they sat there Jane suddenly had this urge to grab Alex and kiss her.

Jane could feel a tingly sensation in her stomach as Alex was biting her lower lip. Jane knew what she was thinking about at that moment because she was thinking about the same thing.

Jane sat there staring into Alex's eyes and then looking at Alex's lips while she was biting her own lower lip.

"Have you ever slept with a woman before Alex?" Jane asked Alex with a bold look on her face.

"No I haven't, I haven't ever been with anyone yet."

Jane looked at her shocked. 'Such a beautiful catch and she is still a virgin.'

At that moment Alex grabbed Jane around her neck, pulled her down on top of herself and kissed Jane with hunger for lust but still soft and sensual.

Jane supported herself with one hand on the arm rest of the couch and the other one on the seat next to Alex's side. She had Jane in a perfect position on top of her with Jane's one leg between her legs and the other leg next to her right leg.

Alex started to feel around Jane's body as if not knowing where to put her hands. So she took Jane's left hand in her right and put it on her breast, then grabbed Jane's ass tightly with both her hands.

She moaned in Jane's mouth as Jane caressed Alex's breast with her hand. Alex started straddling her hips up and down caressing Jane's right leg with her mound. Jane stopped kissing her and saw ecstasy in her eyes with a whimsical smile on her beautiful face.

Jane picked her up and carried Alex to her room. Jane softly put Alex down on her bed and put the bedside lamp on. Alex sat up and started undoing her dress but couldn't reach some of the buttons. She was wearing the same kind of summer dress she wore when they had first met in the park.

"Can you please help me undo these buttons?" Then she turned her back toward Jane so she could undo them.

As Jane undid her dress' buttons Jane asked her "Are you sure you want to do this Alex?"

Alex just turned around, looked at Jane and let her dress slip off her shoulders down to her hips.

"I guess that means yes then."

"Make love to me Jane."

Alex laid flat on her back lifting her hips off the bed to let Jane slip her dress off around her legs. Jane sat there admiring her white lace bra with matching G-string. It barely covered anything.

Jane got up onto her knees over Alex then slipped her left leg in between both Alex's legs. Jane then supported herself with her right arm on the bed next to Alex.

Jane ran her fingers softly and slowly down Alex's body from her neck, in between her boobs, over her belly button and down to her mound making goose bumps pop up everywhere.

Jane leaned in over Alex kissed her softly on her lips, then down to her neck and finally down to her breasts. Jane removed Alex's bra slowly and flicked both nipples with her tongue then suckled the left nipple into her mouth while pinching the other with her fingertips.

Alex let a soft moan slip out while looking down at Jane and biting her lower lip. Alex caressed Jane's leg with her mound again. They were dry humping, slowly and very sensual. Jane moved her mouth to the right neglected nipple and started suckling on that one pinching the other one now. Alex let out another moan this time a bit louder.

Jane moved her body over Alex's in such a way to make both their mounds touch. Alex and Jane started moving together making their clits rub against each other. Then finally they both arched their backs and let out a long and loud sigh of relief.

Jane knew it was Alex's first time experiencing love making. She took it slow and wrapped her left arm around Alex's right leg bring it up giving Jane more room making both their next orgasms more powerful as the one before.

As they were coming down from cloud nine Jane spread her legs over the sides of Alex's body just sitting their staring at the woman underneath her.

Alex looked at Jane and pulled her face in for a long and tender kiss. They just spent the night holding each other until the morning wrapped in a love embrace.

Jane spent the whole night watching Jane as she slept and fell asleep in the early morning hours still dark outside.

Alex woke up with the sun shining onto her face from the beaches side. She turned to her left side and saw the most amazingly handsome and sexy Jane next to her. She laid there admiring the sleeping beauties face.

"I can always feel when someone is watching me." Jane said opening her green eyes staring right into the most beautiful brown eyes she had ever seen.

Alex just leaned in planting a morning kiss on Jane's lips.

That night Alex and Jane met back at Jane's house again. They watched movies after dinner in the lounge. Alex looked into Jane's eyes and asked her the weirdest question.

She pulled herself up over Jane and whispered in her ear; "I want you take my virginity?"

She was wearing a short skirt with a tank top. Jane as usual was wearing her sports bra and boxers.

Jane looked at her in surprise and smiled lightly. Jane stood up carrying Alex in her strong arms, led her to the room and set her down on the bed.

"You look so handsome in those boxers." She said to Jane. "What are you doing?" Alex asked Jane sitting up on the bed.

"I'm going to get one of my toys that I think you would love."

Jane stood in front of her chest of drawers and opened one drawer. She took out her strap-on and one of her small attachments. It's a small five inch dildo that looked like a real penis. Jane took off her boxers and strapped on the strap-on making sure the little nub at the back was against her clit then attached the dildo.

As Jane turned around she heard a soft giggle. She looked up at Alex and noticed that she already removed all her clothes, ready as can be.

"You look very eager to try all of this."

"Hhhmmmm. I wanted you since I saw you that first morning swimming."

"Ha ha ha ha. Wow and I wanted you since I saw you standing under the tree that morning in the park watching me."

They both stared at each other and at the same time said;

"Sounds like love at first sight."

They both just smiled as Jane walked toward the bed. She got onto the bed then Alex lay down onto her back and opened her legs. Jane bent over to the bedside table, opened the drawer and removed the lubricant.

"What's that?" Alex asked Jane as she was putting some on the dildo.

"It's lubricant, it's to prevent me from hurting you."

"Okay, good."

Jane stood on her knees between Alex's legs, watching her face and eyes. She leaned over Alex, put the dildo at her wet entrance and looked up at her eyes again.

"What's wrong Jane? You look worried."

"I never had a woman asking me to do something like this before. This would be the first time that I attempt to take someone's virginity."

"Don't be so worried. I asked you because I............" Alex fell silent for a bit.

"Because you?" I asked her.

"Because I love you and I think I finally found my soul mate and I trust you." Alex said looking at Jane surprised at her own words.

Jane looked at her in shock. "I love you too. I believe that I too have found my soul mate."

Jane leaned in to kiss her, this time their kiss was more forceful and more urgent. There was more love in this kiss than all the others they had shared before. Jane got back onto her knees and slowly pressed the dildo into Alex's entrance, constantly watching her face for any discomfort. A slight moan escaped from Alex's mouth. Jane stopped and looked up at her again.

"Are you alright Alex?" Jane asked with concern in her eyes.

"I'm fine." Alex said trying to look brave. "It just feels a bit uncomfortable."

"It will feel that way at first, just relax and let me do all the work."

"Hhhmmm, okay, I'll try." Was the only response Jane got from Alex.

Jane could feel her relax again, so she continued to push the dildo in further.

Alex was so wet already, the rest of the dildo just slipped in. Jane could feel the base of the strap-on against Alex's skin. She looked up at Alex and saw no discomfort on her face. She was looking at Jane with pleasure filled eyes. Jane lay on top of her and started moving her hips back and forth while kissing her.

She moaned in Jane's mouth as she started moving her hips to match Jane's movements. They moved together slowly at first then a little faster.

Alex moaned louder and Jane could feel the pleasure rising in her own body as the little nub at the back of the strap-on rubbed against her clit.

Our orgasms grew closer, she tried to hold on waiting for Alex to catch up then finally Alex arched her back after soft moans from both of them. Jane slowed down her rhythm. Going slowly again waiting for this orgasm to subside; then sped up her rhythm again wrapping both her arms around Alex's legs. Alex grabbed at the sheets beside her body gripping in ecstasy.

Jane went faster and Alex matched her movements. They seemed to be in sync with each other. They felt right for each other.

"Oh my God Jane." Alex whispered softly then repeated the words several times getting louder each time.

Jane felt her own orgasm rush to the surface. Alex's motions just stirring her feelings even more. They looked into each other's eyes as they reached the peak of satisfaction dropping beside each other as the waves of pleasure subsided. Alex then cuddled with Jane the rest of the night with her left arm and leg draped over Jane's body.

Jane looked into her eyes and they embraced into one deep kiss. Their tongues danced and explored each other's mouths. Alex looked up at Jane deep into each other's eyes wondering what she might have done in life to deserve a partner like Jane. Never in her whole life had she thought of being a lesbian.

Jane was thinking that she finally met her match in life.

"Would you like to go take a shower while I put clean bedding on the bed?"

"I will love that very much." Alex said as she stood up from the bed. She went to the bathroom across Jane's room and got into the shower. Jane stood up and removed the strap-on and put her boxers on.

Jane changed the bedding and put the dirty bedding in the wash before the stains start to settle. She went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. Jane could hear crying so she entered the bathroom and found Alex sitting on the floor of the shower sobbing her heart out. She ran to her and folded her arms around Alex.

"Baby what's wrong? Did I hurt you?"

Alex looked up at Jane with a sad face.

"Oh it's not that, I just......... I have to tell you......... I don't know if the feelings you have for me will change if I tell you."

"Tell me what Baby?" Jane sat down next to Alex, looking at her attentively, the shower water washing over them both.

"It's about Brumilda. She is my grandmother's sister."

Jane sat there speechless, thinking of what to say. Alex looked at her with wonder on her face.

Jane looked at her and said; "Baby that won't change a thing. I can't hold you accountable for what someone else has done."

Alex through her arms around Jane and kissed her face all over. They got up, Alex stripped Jane from her boxer dragged her into the steaming shower and washed each other off. After the hot shower they went to bed. They lay the whole night there holding each other tightly.

CHAPTER THREE

Alex told Jane everything about her family. Her mother died when she and her twin brother were nine and they were ten when their father died. Their mother's best friend, The Grand White Witch, adopted them.

Brumilda lost everything to her own sister, man included. She tried ever since, plotting her revenge on her own family. Magic ran in her family through the generations. Only one turned to black magic and used it against them.

**************************

It's been six months now and it's going very well between Alex and Jane. Alex moved in with Jane and uses her home as a shop for her herb medicines. Alex also helps Jane in the coffee shop on busy days.

Tonight is a special night. Its Alex's birthday and Jane's going to ask Alex to marry her. She has an appointment with someone at her shop today, so while she is busy there Jane's going to pick up the ring she chose at the jewellers and get the cake she ordered at the bakery.