The Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane closed up shop and they went their separate ways. After Jane picked up the ring and cake, she went straight home to get everything ready. Walking along the beach Jane could feel someone watching her. She stopped and looked around. There was no-one anywhere on the beach.

Still she had that nagging feeling that someone somewhere was watching her. The light house caught her attention. Jane could have sworn that she saw someone standing by the light. She watched the light house as she walked past slowly.

Jane passed Alex's shop without Alex noticing her. She looked fine. She was busy talking to someone who Jane could not see. Jane got home and prepared dinner at candle light.

Jane set the dinner table for two with vanilla scented candles and red roses that were Alex's favourite. She put the cake in the fridge and put the ring in its box in her office. It was almost time for Alex to finish with her customer.

She left the house and went to fetch Alex at her shop. It was quiet. It was a little too quiet.

"Alex?" Jane called. There was no answer so she looked around and found a note on Alex's work table with Jane's name on it. She opened it and read it.

"My dearest Jane. I went to the docks to cast a protection spell. Come find me there. Lots of love. Alex."

Jane locked up Alex's shop and headed to the docks. Walking up the beach she had that same nagging feeling again. Someone was watching her. She started wondering why and who. Through the years she has made a lot of enemies through her hunting for witches. It could be anyone watching her. If anyone was watching her, what is this person waiting for?

She finally reached the docks where she found Alex standing on the tip waving her arms around casting a spell. Jane stood behind her, watching silently not to disturb the spell.

After Alex finished she turned around and ran straight into Jane's arms kissing her face all over. On the way home they talked about spells and potions. Alex was teaching Jane everything she knows. Half way home Alex stopped and looked around, Jane stopped as well watching her. Alex looked at Jane and walked on.

As they reached home Alex through her arms around Jane and kissed her. Jane picked her up and carried her into the house to the dining room table where she set Alex down onto her feet.

"Wait here I've got a surprise for you."

Jane came out the kitchen with two plates of food in her hands, a plate with a cake on it and a bulge in her shirt pocket. Jane set the plates of food and cake down on the table lit the candles then grabbed Alex around the hips and kissed her.

"Happy twentieth birthday my Baby." Jane dropped to one knee removed the bulge from her shirt pocket and opened a little black box with a ring in it.

"Will you marry me?" Jane stood there on one knee praying for a yes.

Alex covered her cheeks with her hands and literally started jumping for joy. She took Jane by the face pulled her to her feet and in for kiss.

"Yes of course I will marry you Honey." She held her left hand out and Jane put the ring on her finger.

"You just made me the happiest woman on earth." Jane put her hands on Alex's face, kissed her softly on the lips, pulled her in for a hug, picked her up and swung her around in her arms.

"This is the best birthday ever and I got the best gift of all. I got you Honey." She kept her arms around Jane's neck as Jane set her down. Alex then put her arms around Jane's waist resting her hands onto Jane's ass cheeks squeezing them.

Jane let a giggle slip out and they both started laughing. They sat down for dinner talking about the day they met. After dinner they went to the room and made the sweetest love ever.

*************************

A week later Alex surprised Jane with a candle light dinner on her twenty fifth birthday. She was trying to be so romantic but Jane could see that something was up.

"What's wrong Baby?" Jane asked with concern in her eyes.

"The last few weeks I've been feeling as if someone is watching me." Alex explained.

"I noticed the same thing. Someone is watching both of us."

"I think I know who it might be." Alex said as she took a bite of her dinner.

Jane looked up at Alex with a lot of concern in her eyes. The last week they have been finding little threats on the doorstep after they come home from work. Its things like candle wax voodoo dolls that look like Alex and Jane, or a poor dead animal.

"I think I know to, which is why I called in for a little help. Brumilda is the only dark witch left and I think she wants to finish me off before I take her out. I called The Grand White Witch yesterday and explained what I have been doing and I told her about the two of us."

"You spoke to The Grand White Witch? What did she say?"

"Yes I did. She said that she will see us tomorrow. She is flying in from Johannesburg tonight. She has something really important to talk to us about."

"The Grand White Witch was my mentor and like a mother to me. I haven't spoken to her since I graduated and set out to spread my wings."

"I know Baby. I believe that she is the only one who can help us with this."

They both finished their dinner and cake then sat on the couch in the lounge watching movies with a glass of wine each.

They both fell asleep on the couch holding each other closer as ever before.

The following morning Jane woke up to the smell of breakfast and coffee under her nose. She sat up to find Alex watching her sleeping.

"You do know that I can feel when someone is watching me, don't you Baby? But then again when it's only you watching me with those big beautiful brown eyes, I don't mind at all."

"Yes I know Honey. I couldn't sleep with all this worrying. By the way; you talk in your sleep when there's something bugging you."

"Ha ha ha. I know I do, which is how I know that I can never hide anything from you Baby. What time is it?"

"It's eight o'clock." Alex said handing Jane some coffee.

"Oh my Gosh, I'm late. I was supposed to pick The Grand White Witch at the airport."

"Relax Honey. I picked her up already. She is in the dining room waiting for us."

"Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked so peaceful this morning; I didn't want to disturb you."

Jane finished her breakfast and went through to the dining room just to find The Grand White Witch and Alex making wedding plans. Jane just smiled at the big grin on Alex's face when she saw her walk through the door.

When The Grand White Witch saw Jane she stood up and stuck out her hand and so did Jane in greeting.

"It's so nice to finally meet you in person Ma'am." Jane said as she pulled her in for a hug.

"It's nice to meet you to and please call me Michelle or Ma. My professional name is way to long for family to use."

'Did she just call me family? I could see that she and Alex loved each other like mother and daughter.' Jane thought to herself missing her own mother.

"Alex has explained to me what was going on and I believe that I can help you with your situation. I performed my strongest protection spell on both of you, your home and both of your shops this morning; The Grand Light Protection Spell.

Taking a sip of her ice cold coffee she continued; "I don't know one creature that can crack my spells. I also did an evil location spell on the beach this morning while Alex was making you breakfast."

Jane sat down next to Alex and listened attentively to what Michelle had to say. Alex put her hand on Jane's leg and Jane put hers on Alex's hand as they looked at each other and back at Michelle.

"What do you know about that light house up the hill?" Michelle asked as she sat down.

"I only know that it was built in the late eighteen hundreds and since the fire broke out there in the nineteen hundreds they haven't used it. They say it's haunted." Jane answered.

Michelle looked at both Alex and Jane for a moment then looked down at the table.

"My evil location spell keeps leading me there, to the light house. This spell can also tell me what kind of evil it is."

Alex and Jane sat there looking at each other with a lot of concern. Jane felt her heart begin to race.

"It's a witch that has been watching you two beauties." Michelle said with much despair.

"Do you think its Brumilda watching us Ma?" Alex asked.

"I can't be sure exactly. She has been training new dark witches according to my contacts all over this country. It can be any witch but it's definitely an evil power I sensed and a strong one to."

Michelle looked very concerned for the two of us.

"Alex says that she has been teaching you the ways of the white witch Jane?"

"Yes she has, and I'm getting quite good at what she taught me. But I feel it might not be enough to stop this evil."

Jane said as she looked at Alex and kissed her on the cheek.

Michelle looked at us with a huge smile and nodded.

"You're right at that. I'm going to have to teach you two the ways of The Grand Witch. Now you both have to know, the power I'm going to bestow upon you is very powerful and cannot be used at all unless you really have to. It can take over your body and change you forever. There is no turning back after that. Do you both understand?"

Alex looked at Michelle and then at Jane. They looked into each other's eyes for a long moment then looked at Michelle.

"We are ready Ma." They both answered at the same time.

"I believe that you are. We'll start training tomorrow; Monday. Right now I had a long night's flight and I'm tiered. Tell me a bit more about how you two met? I haven't seen Alex for a long time." Michelle asked with a big grin.

They sat there whole morning talking and laughing. Jane started wondering what life would be like if her parents and brothers were still alive. They all would have loved Alex.

********************

They spent the next few days training Ma's ways. Their powers got stronger and faster. Jane could feel everything around her, as if everything around her was breathing and living.

Jane could sense both good and evil all around them, everywhere they went. By Sunday Alex and Jane were just as strong as Ma was.

"You two are ready, but there is one more thing to do. The two of you have to be attached. That way you can feel what the other feels, you will become as one person, stronger together than any other witch standing alone." Michelle said to Jane as they were standing under the moonlight in front of their home.

Alex and Michelle arranged everything the day before. They were getting married tonight. Michelle was a marital priestess for The Church of Light and Peace. As soon as Alex and Jane say their 'I do's' they will be officially married and according to Ma one person. Alex was inside the house getting ready.

Ma was standing under the marital arch wearing her priestess robe with her bible and the rings in her hands.

Jane was standing next to her in a white female cut suite with a matching hat on her head and white shoes.

They have a lot of guests seated and waiting. Jane didn't have any family anymore, so all the guests were Alex's friends and family. More than half were witches and warlocks. The rest chose life without magic.

They all have normal jobs like any other person and only used their magic when needed. As those were the rules of their church; The Church of Light and Peace.

The Orchestra started playing as Alex came walking out of the house. She was walking down the stone path under the moonlight in a white traditional wedding dress, with little white flowers woven in her hair and a veil over her face. She looked so beautiful Jane couldn't take her eyes off of her. Jane's heart was racing and skipping beats.

As Alex was walking down the path she was trying to calm herself down. She never thought this day would ever come until she met Jane. Jane looks so handsome in her white suite. The way she looked at Alex made her heart race and skip beats making it feel like fireworks going off in her chest.

Alex was walking down the path with her twin brother; Max, he was giving her away.

As Max unhooked Alex's arm from his he looked at Jane and calmly said; "Look after my sister Jane, she is very precious to me."

"I will take very good care of her Max, I promise." Alex hooked her arm into Jane's then they turned to face Michelle.

Michelle opened her bible and started with the ceremony.

"I don't think there would be anyone here to object to Alex and Jane getting married so I will just start with the ceremony. Whenever there's a union between two witches they become as one person. They unite their souls under the power of God and the light."

"Do you Jane take Alex to be your lawful wife, to love, to care for and to treasure for the rest of your life?"

"I do." Jane said taking a deep breath.

"Do you Alex take Jane to be your lawful wife, to love, to care for and to treasure for the rest of your life?"

"I do." Alex said after wiping a tear off her face.

Michelle turned around to face the moon. It was a full moon, the only way to attach Alex and Jane's astral bodies, their souls as one.

Michelle raised her arms toward the sky.

"By law of the witches I unite the astral bodies of Alex and Jane as one under the full moon that serves as light and under God that serves as peace."

A wind of light began twirling around Alex and Jane. They started lifting off of the ground into the air. They could see their astral bodies in front of them uniting as one then splitting into two and returning to their bodies. Their feet returned to the ground then the light disappeared into thin air.

Michelle turned around and faced them again, she held out her hand so they could take the rings from her.

Jane took the ring with the small diamond in it and put it on Alex's left hand ring finger. Alex took the other ring and put it on Jane's left hand ring finger.

"I now pronounce Jane and Alex married and attached. You may now kiss your wife." Michelle bowed her head to both of them.

Jane lifted the veil over Alex's head. Alex through her arms around Jane's neck and Jane put her arms around Alex's waist. They then shared a kiss so deep and loving. Jane could feel everything Alex felt at that very moment. Jane guessed Alex could feel what she was feeling to because Alex pulled her in even tighter. They broke their kiss as all their guests started cheering.

Michelle embraced them both and kissed them each on the cheek.

"How do you feel?" She asked breaking the hug.

Jane started first. "This feels amazing. I never thought that Alex felt so strongly about me. I now understand why she fell in love with me."

Alex smiled and blushed at the same time. "I know how you fell in love with me to."

"Yes you looked so beautiful when I first saw you."

Alex pulled Jane in for a hug and Jane kissed her forehead. Michelle just stood there watching them.

"So does this mean I can call you Ma now Michelle?" Jane asked her holding Alex even closer to her.

She looked at Alex and Jane, smiled and said; "I wouldn't have it any other way. Alex is like my own daughter and that makes you my own as well."

Michelle hugged them both again then all three of them walked up the path to go celebrate with the guests that started the party without them.

"Jane you are now part of our family and you and Alex are now Grand Witches. Use the power wisely. If ever you need anything, just contact me."

"I will do that Ma." Alex went to mingle with the guests, which left Jane alone with Michelle.

"Ma, I love Alex so much. I don't know what I'll do if anything were to happen to her."

"My child, Jane, Alex is a strong woman and I taught her well. Now that the two of you are attached nothing can happen to her. She won't die if anyone did anything to her. You would know immediately then your astral body will transport you there at that very moment. Your astral bodies are connected by telepathy. The only way one of you can die is of natural causes. Like her and Max's parents died."

Michelle put her arm around Jane and started introducing everyone to Jane. Jane has a big family now. She felt like she was truly part of them. Jane spent a long time alone since her family was butchered by that hag of a woman, Brumilda.

CHAPTER FOUR

It was time for Alex and Jane to dance their solo. The orchestra played their favourite song. It was a waltz by Klipwerf. As they started dancing everyone around them seemed to disappear. It felt like they were alone. Their eyes were locked to each other the whole dance through. Jane never felt so much in love as she did with Alex. For the second time in her life she was happy again.

Alex smiled because she could feel what Jane was feeling at that very moment.

"Honey if you're happy I'm happy. You make me feel so alive." She said as they danced.

As their song ended they sealed their love with a kiss. Their tongues danced and explored. Max came to stand next to them.

"I know the two of you are in love but please get a room?"

Everyone just burst out laughing, so did Alex and Jane.

"Let's get this party going." Max shouted at the orchestra over the laughter of the crowd.

The orchestra started playing music and everyone started dancing and catching up on lost time. Some of the younger women were in the kitchen making salads for everyone.

The younger men took over Jane's bar and braai, serving drinks and barbequing the meat. Ma was keeping all the children busy with toys and movies in the lounge. She adored kids; she could spend the whole day with them if she could.

Alex and Jane disappeared down to the beach for a swim under the moonlight. They were totally alone on the beach. They changed into more comfortable clothing after their dance. They were both wearing shorts and t-shirts with their bathing suites underneath.

They undressed and through their cloths on the sand. Jane chased Alex into the waves and caught her; they both fell into the salty water giggling like school girls.

Alex started tickling Jane, she knew that it was the only way she could pin Jane down. Alex sat on top of Jane holding her hands pinned down over her head with her legs spread over the sides of Jane's waist.

Alex looked deeply into Jane's eyes and leaned forward to kiss her. She released Jane's hands, traced her hands along Jane's arms down to her chest and started kneading her breasts. Jane brought her arms up around Alex's waist with her hands landing on Alex's ass. The salty waves were washing around them one after the other.

"Make love to me under the moonlight?" Alex asked Jane between kisses. She had Jane so rowdy at that moment she couldn't say no.

Jane started by undoing the strings of Alex's bikini top behind her back and tossed the top over their heads. Alex started rubbing her mound over Jane's own. It was dark where they were so no-one could see them. Their tongues were intertwined, dancing in their mouths.

Jane flipped Alex over onto her back with Jane on top of her, not breaking the kiss even once. Jane kissed and suckled her way down Alex's jaw line, down her neck to her breasts. She suckled on each nipple for a few seconds then kissed her way down Alex's stomach to her hip bones.

Jane held Alex's waist with her hands moving ever closer to her core. She then used her hands to remove Alex's bikini bottom off over her legs.

Jane sat on her knees over Alex's legs admiring the way the moonlight and water made her skin glisten. Alex looked down at Jane with sparkles in her eyes.

Jane kneeled down holding Alex's hips firmly with her hands. She kissed her inner thighs, and then suckled on her outer lips. Alex was clean shaven which made it much more fun for Jane. Her clit stood outward ready for Jane's tongue to play with.