The Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane gave her one long lick over her slit and her clit. Alex let a moan slip out her mouth while fondling with her nipples.

Jane started twirling her tongue around her clit then suckled the little nub into her mouth. Using her one finger at her entrance Jane noticed Alex was completely wet with her own juices. Still suckling on her clit Jane used her finger as a dildo stabbing it in and out of Alex.

Alex was moaning non-stop. She started straddling Jane's face.

Trying to hold Alex down with her other hand on her stomach Jane flicked Alex's clit with her tongue and suckled on it again. Jane added one more finger into her entrance. Jane could feel Alex's muscles contracting around her fingers. Her orgasm was close. Jane suckled on her clit harder.

Finally Alex arched her back indicating that her orgasm just hit her then dropped flat on to her back again. Jane removed her fingers and held them to Alex's mouth. Alex suckled her fingers clean while Jane suckled her entrance clean of her juices.

Jane kissed her way back up Alex's body. Her body was over flown with shock waves of the orgasm. Just the visual stimulation alone of Alex in ecstasy gave Jane an orgasm. Still Alex proceeded to give Jane the same treatment and pleasure.

After their love making session on the beach they took a swim to wash themselves off. They got dressed and went back up to the house. Half of their guests left and the other half were fast asleep in tents they brought with them. Max was sleeping on the couch in the lounge. Michelle was staying in Alex's shop, so that she would be close if there were any trouble.

"This week has been so much fun, don't you agree Baby?" Jane asked Alex as they walked through to the kitchen. Jane was very hungry after their session on the beach. Jane made them a snack while Alex made them something to drink.

"Yes it was a lot of fun." Alex turned around and put her arms around Jane's waist. "But we have to start planning on our next step to stop this evil."

Jane turned around and put her arms around Alex.

"Yes we will, from tomorrow. We have to get the whole family involved in this. If what Ma says is true; that Brumilda has been training more dark witches, we are going to need all the help we can get."

***********************

By the time Alex and Jane woke up the next morning, Ma was busy explaining to the family what was going on and what to do. Everyone agreed on the plan and started packing up, getting ready for the long road home.

Over the next five months all the white witches teamed up locating the dark witches that were training under Brumilda. They were given a choice to come over to the light or prepare to be destroyed. They were all told the truth about Brumilda.

A lot of them chose the light; those that chose to stick with their leader were burned. They all new the truth about her, the family told them before destroying them. But still they chose the dark over the light.

All of them were people she chose off the streets, people that no-one would miss if anything were to happen to them. It's really sad if you think about it. How can one woman be so evil? They all asked themselves that question every single day.

Those that joined the white witches were given homes and normal jobs. They trained under Alex and Michelle while the rest of the family hunted them and Brumilda down.

Jane got so frustrated some days, she can feel that their so close to catching Brumilda but she slips away every time. They found out that Brumilda was using the light house behind their house as a training camp. That's where the family started their searching in the first place. She was there; it was her watching Alex and Jane every day. She found out who Jane was, who Alex was.

Brumilda hasn't seen Alex since the day she was born. Alex's grandmother married her younger sister's (Brumilda's) husband to be years before. It's after that day that she turned to dark magic. She never forgave her sister for that; she wanted to take Alex away from her parents as revenge.

One reason why she never succeeded is the strong bond this whole family has. They stand together no matter what they faced. There will always be someone around in case of emergencies. The guests they had at the wedding were only less than a quarter of the family.

It turns out that George who visits Jane's shop every day is Max and Alex's father's cousin, whom they never met before.

Jane was sitting under the lapa at her bar having a drink to calm her nerves watching Alex and Ma training the new comers. They were all almost ready to graduate.

They said that they were tricked into dark magic by Brumilda until the family told them the truth about her.

Jane got up and walked down the beach to Alex and Ma. They were busy explaining to everyone the importance of correctly mixed herbs and their medicinal properties. At the next full moon these people would be ready to be sworn in as white witches and members of The Church of Light and Peace as Jane was when Michelle trained her.

"Hi Honey, what are you up to?" Alex asked Jane as her and Michelle finished up their training session.

"Oh, nothing much, I was just watching you teaching."

Jane smiled and embraced her lovely wife. Michelle greeted all her pupils and they all left.

"Ma would you like to join us for dinner? I'm taking the two of you out to Spur for dinner. I think we all can use the time out."

"Sure, that sounds like a very good idea, thank you."

They sat in Spur trying to decide what to order. Jane ordered their drinks then the waiter left to prepare it.

"Honey, what would you say if I would like to start a family with you?" Alex asked Jane.

"Are you asking me if I would like to have children?" Jane asked almost choking on her own spit in shock.

"Yes I am." Alex looked at Jane then looked at Ma. She was just as shocked as Jane was.

"Well Baby, I would say that I would love to have children with you."

Alex looked at Jane with a big grin on her face totally surprised at her answer so was Ma. The waiter arrived with their drinks and Jane placed the food orders then he left.

"Good, because I phoned the sperm bank in Pretoria and they found a suitable donor. They want me to go through as soon as possible." Alex said as Jane took a sip of her drink.

"You're not going alone, are you?" Jane asked Alex.

"No you're coming with me, Ma is going to take care of your shop." She said as she looked at Ma.

Ma was speechless; she just nodded and took a sip of her drink. Jane was as speechless as she could ever be.

"Okay, I'll arrange our flight tickets as soon as you feel ready to leave." Jane said as she took another sip of her drink.

At that moment Alex stood up, pulled Jane out of her seat to her feet and jumped into her arms. Jane knew Alex was ready to have children and Jane was just as ready.

"Oh, I love you so much Jane."

"I love you to Alex." Jane said as she kissed Alex on her forehead.

The waiter arrived with their meals and they ordered more drinks. They finished their meals and drinks, paid the waiter and left him a handsome tip for his serves then left for home.

When they got home, Ma said good night and left. As Alex and Jane lay in bed holding each other tightly, Jane couldn't help but think about the safety of her wife and soon to be children.

When Jane awoke in the morning she went to the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast. As she was busy Michelle walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning my child, you know I really admire Alex for her strength." She said as she entered.

"Morning Ma, I admire her strength as well. She doesn't let anything or anyone get in the way of what she wants in life."

"That is so true my dear. Where's Alex?"

"Oh, she is still sleeping. She looked so peaceful while sleeping; I didn't want to wake her."

"Do I smell coffee?" Alex asked as she walked into the kitchen stretching her arms out.

"Good morning all, Honey, where did you disappear to this morning? I turned around and you were gone."

"Morning my child, did you sleep okay?" Ma answered first.

"Morning Baby, you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you. I just started making breakfast."

"Yes I slept okay Ma. I just got a fright when Jane wasn't next to me. Usually I'm up first while she sleeps in."

They all went to sit at the table in the dining room. Ma went to the shop after finishing her breakfast. So Alex and Jane were alone.

"What are you thinking about Baby?" Jane asked her, knowing very well what she was feeling at that moment.

"I am ready to go to Pretoria Honey." Alex said as she looked into Jane's eyes.

"I know Baby; I already arranged our flight tickets through to Pretoria. We are flying through tomorrow." Jane said as she started clearing the dining room table and going to the kitchen. "I already arranged with Ma and Max to take care of things here while we're gone, and after Pretoria you and I are going on our honeymoon that we never had."

Alex stuck her head in the kitchen after Jane and looked at her in surprise. As quick as Jane could turn around Alex was behind her. Alex through her arms around Jane with glee and kissed her. The two of them almost landed on the floor as she kissed Jane all over her body.

*************************

It was a long flight to Pretoria, they were both worn out. Jane was sitting outside an icy office waiting for the doctor to finish with Alex. She wasn't allowed to be with her while they did the artificial insemination. After a long and very boring wait Alex finally stuck her head out of the office with a blank look on her face.

"The doctor said it was successful and that I must visit my general practitioner regularly." Then she started smiling.

"Your serious, so you are pregnant, it worked?"

"Yes Honey, I'm pregnant, we're pregnant."

They were both so happy they didn't even need to speak the words. They just embraced each other, for they knew what the other was feeling. They went to the airport and took their flight to Mauritius for their much deserved honeymoon.

As they got to Mauritius, they went to the hotel and got their room key card. They entered the room and put their bags in a corner. They then decided to go walk on the beach and maybe take a swim.

Alex and Jane enjoyed their solitude, went to the restaurant regularly and let themselves go totally crazy on the dance floor. They made love as much as they could and enjoyed watching the sunset in peace holding each other close.

On their last day in Mauritius they spent the day in doors in their room. They were on the bed talking about the baby. Alex was sitting on top of Jane with her eyes locked on Jane's eyes. Her hands were rested on Jane's stomach. Jane was only wearing her boxers and sports bra; Alex was wearing only a black little number she bought for the honeymoon.

"I Love you so much Baby." Jane said brushing Alex's hair over her one shoulder keeping her hand behind Alex's neck, pulling her closer for a kiss.

"I love you to Honey." She said as Jane sat up while Alex was lifting Jane's sports bra over her head and arms and tossed it on the floor.

Jane loosened Alex's bra behind her back and through it next to the bed. Jane had her hands behind Alex's back supporting her. Their breasts were meshed together. Jane could feel Alex's nipples harden against her own nipples. Alex held Jane's face in her hands kissing her. Alex pushed Jane down onto her back and traced her soft fingers from Jane's shoulders down her body.

Alex's touch gave Jane goose bumps. Alex stood up onto her knees beside Jane's legs and pulled her boxers off. Jane just lay there watching her attentively.

Alex moved over in between Jane's legs, tracing her finger tips up Jane's legs to her thighs sending a thrill up her spine. Alex leaned in and kissed Jane on her slit then used her fingers to reveal the treasure she was seeking. Alex watched Jane with a sly and whimsical smile on her face.

She gave Jane one lick over her clit. Just watching Alex made Jane so wet and rowdy. She was taking her time. She was making Jane crazy with a deep need for her soft and warm body.

Alex returned her attention to what she was doing. She traced two fingers around Jane's entrance and used her tongue to trace around her clit then up and down the inside of her neither lips.

"Oh God Baby you're driving me crazy." Jane said with a heavy sigh.

Alex just looked up at Jane and smiled. She knew what she was doing to Jane. She enjoyed watching and hearing Jane plead for relief.

Alex flicked Jane's clit with her tongue, ever so soft and gentle as always. Jane was kneading her own breasts and pinching her nipples looking down at Alex.

Alex slipped one finger into Jane then removed it and entered two. She then repeated the process. She suddenly suckled on Jane's clit for a few seconds making her moan, released then traced her tongue around the little nub again.

She kept looking up at Jane's face, watching her squirm. Alex was enjoying every minute of it.

"Do you need relief Honey?" Alex asked Jane smiling.

Jane looked down into her brown eyes that seemed to sparkle.

"Oh God woman, when you finish with me I will get you back for this." Jane said with a grin on her face.

"Is that a promise Honey?" She smiled a big grin and continued with her sweet torture.

"Oh yeeeessss that's a............ promise." Jane said as Alex startled her by suddenly thrusting two fingers inside her, making her jump.

Alex suckled Jane's clit into her mouth and went crazy. Jane straddled Alex's face as she started pumping her fingers even faster in and out of her. She then stabbed at Jane's clit with her tongue and tracing around it and suckling it again.

Jane felt a surge of shock waves flowing through her body as her orgasms hit her one after the other. Jane couldn't figure out where to put her hands.

Alex didn't let up yet; she used her thumb to massage Jane's clit and stabbed at Jane's entrance with her tongue.

Alex felt Jane's muscles contracting. Jane felt an enormous orgasm coming. Jane couldn't keep her body still so Alex tried to keep Jane still with her free arm wrapped around Jane's leg. Jane suddenly shot up and let one loud "Fuck" out her mouth and dropped down flat on her back feeling weak from relief.

Alex was lapping up the fluids gushing out of Jane then just to see if Jane had enough she licked Jane's clit that sent a twitch through her body.

Jane was totally spent, she couldn't move an inch. Alex crawled up over her kissing all the way.

"I would like to see you get me back now Honey?" Alex said lying next to Jane with her head on Jane's right shoulder, right arm draped over Jane's chest and right leg spread over Jane's right leg.

"Ha, you just wait till I catch my breath Baby."

Alex and Jane lay like that for a few hours knowing that they still had a lot of time on their hands. They were only leaving the next morning.

Jane got up from the bed and walked over to the suitcase.

"What are you doing Honey?"

"Oh nothing, I'm just getting something." Jane said knowing that Alex didn't know she brought the strap-on with her.

Jane bent down opened the suitcase, removed the strap-on from it and stood up immediately strapping it on. But what Alex didn't see is that Jane rubbed a deadener on the nub at the back of the base, so Jane wouldn't feel a thing during a session with it. Jane also didn't let Alex see the attachment she brought with the strap-on.

"Honey, what are you up to?" Alex asked Jane puzzled.

"I bought a new attachment the other day and I've been saving it for just the right time." Jane said with a sly grin on her face.

Jane bent back down, dug in the suitcase and removed the attachment with the lube. She attached it without Alex seeing what it looks likes, applied a lot of lube and dropped the tube in the suitcase then turned around.

Alex had a very confused look on her. It was a long pink seven inch dildo with riffles running spiral down from the tip to the base.

"Right Baby, it's time for payback. I need you to stand on your hands and knees."

Alex didn't know what to make of it, so she just did as Jane asked. Jane crept up on Alex from behind, laid flat on her back wrapped her arms around Alex's legs and brought Alex's neither region down to her face.

Jane teased Alex's entrance and clit with her tongue for a bit to get her wet enough for the dildo to slip in easily. Just as Alex started moaning Jane got up onto her knees and held the dildo to her entrance. Alex was looking back at Jane over her shoulder trying to see what was going on.

Pushing the dildo in slowly Jane watched Alex to stop if she showed any discomfort. Before Jane knew it more than half of the dildo was inside of Alex. Jane started moving her hips back and forth keeping her hands on Alex's hips. Looking down Jane saw the base of the strap-on slam against Alex's soft cheeks.

Alex moaned softly, Jane kept a slow pace at first. As Alex's moans got louder Jane moved faster. Jane slowed down again teasing her, driving her crazy.

"Oh Honey." Alex moaned in ecstasy.

Jane picked up her pace again. Alex brought a pillow closer to her head and held on to it for dear life.

Watching her face Jane slowed her pace again, seeing Alex's expression was priceless. Jane picked up her pace and felt Alex's muscles gripping the dildo. Jane knew her first orgasm was on the way and kept her pace constant.

Alex couldn't figure out what her body was feeling. She felt full one moment then empty the next. The riffles on the attachment were confusing her insides, waves of glorious ecstasy and pleasure flowing in every direction.

"Oh my God Honey." Alex moaned again as she gripped the pillow tighter.

That was her first orgasm. Jane slowed her pace again letting Alex's muscles relax. She then repeated her whole process. Alex had about two more orgasms. The last round Jane picked up pace and kept at that speed. Jane had beads of sweat running down her face, and down her body. Her stomach and legs couldn't take any more of the burn but Jane picked up the pace anyway.

"Oh Honey."

"Oh my God Honey."

Alex was gripping the pillow with so much force her knuckles turned white. This was the big one, the magic of all orgasms.

"Oh Honey, oh fuck, Oh Honey!"

Alex repeated, and then Jane heard one loud scream as Alex slammed her face into the pillow so as not to disturb the neighbours.

Jane removed herself from Alex slowly trying not to hurt her. Alex had fainted. That was something new Jane just found out about her. Jane let Alex down onto her side slowly, stood up and removed the strap-on. She lay behind Alex on the bed holding her, feeling her breath against her as Alex's body still shook of the aftershock. Alex slept the night through.

Early the next morning Alex woke up looking straight into Jane's green eyes. It was as if Alex was swimming in the ocean every time she looked into those eyes.

"Good morning Baby, did you know that you're a screamer and a fainter?"

"Good morning Honey, no I didn't know. Wait, did you say morning?"

"Yes I did. You fainted on me last night."

"Oh my God Honey, I never did that before. Were you watching me the entire night sleeping?"

"No Baby, I woke up about half an hour ago. I ordered room service for breakfast before we leave."

"That's why I love you so much Honey, you are so thoughtful."

"I know Baby. That's why I love you more; you bring out the best in me."

Alex and Jane shared a kiss as room service knocked on the door.

"I will get the door." Jane said as she got out of bed and got dressed.

Jane opened the door to let the waiter come in with the tray. He came in put the tray on the table and turned facing Alex in the room. He just saw naked shoulders then saw the ring on her left hand and then turned to Jane wide eyed.