The Attic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Denise lay limp on the wooden floor while new Gloria gently touched the bump on Denise's belly. The egg was safe and ready. But it would have no purpose until the next step was completed....

"Now we need to fertilize it. I'll take you to my owner."

Denise couldn't hear Gloria's words as she lingered within the bliss of ecstasy. A thin thread of drool escaped her lips and dripped to the wooden floor.

***

Gloria helped Denise climb into the attic. The transformed woman showed the fungus to her guest with pride and reverence. It was her only reason to exist.

"Sit on the stem. Let the fungus penetrate you," Gloria said.

"Sit on the stem," Denise repeated with an empty look on her face.

The chemicals released by the egg were now in control of Denise's body. The dazzled woman was so horny that she didn't care what that thing in front of her was. She saw the phallic shape of the stem and all she wanted was to let it fuck her.

Denise straddled the erect trunk and let it penetrate her pussy several centimeters. She started bouncing up and down while her lubricating fluid started dripping down the stem. A new orgasm quickly built within her loins.

Soon, the fungus did its part and ejected a greenish load of sperm into Denise's bulging belly. The fluid spread across her stretched cavity and filtered through the delicate skin of the egg, fertilizing it.

Gloria was able to hear the sperm spurting into Denise's womb and she knew that the insemination had been successful. Both women climaxed at the same time.

Gloria recovered quickly and spoke with authority...

"Stand up and let it fuck your ass. We need to make sure that your brain is properly remodeled."

Denise was still weak from her orgasm and needed Gloria's help to stand up and place her in the right position.

After a moment, the curvy woman felt the fat stem penetrating deeper and deeper into her ass until it couldn't go any further. The phallus pushed the egg forward as it moved deep behind it.

While Gloria licked her friend's pussy, Denise felt something sting her insides and in a matter of seconds she reached another astonishing climax. One minute passed and instead of fading away, her orgasm kept rocking her entire body over and over, until she couldn't process it anymore and everything became a complete void. Her brain was absolutely blank and ready for programming.

By the end of the day, she was ready. Her entire eyes were dark green.

***

A week later, Denise snuck into her neighbor's basement. She displayed a huge pregnant belly bursting with alien life.

"I think nobody saw me coming down here. It is safe for my baby."

Denise looked for a secluded corner near a washing machine that hadn't been used for years. She spread her legs and pushed. Her nipples were already bloating with anticipation while she felt something moving inside of her and small discharges of slime began to spill on the ground between her feet.

Soon, a fat green tentacle emerged below her skirt. Her thighs trembled from the immense pleasure caused by the rugged surface rubbing against her vaginal cavity.

Inside her womb, the egg had opened up like a flower and the thick appendage emerged from within, unraveling and finding its way out into the world.

Denise's eyes turned green from sheer pleasure of serving her owner. This was her true personality and her former black eyes were only for disguising purposes.

Meanwhile, her belly started to flatten as more of the tentacle vacated her body. It reached the ground and melted into a greenish formation that spread across the floor. A new mound of fungus was being created.

The egg contracted several times until the whole mass was expelled and then flattened to a useless shell to be discarded later. The fungus below absorbed the remaining appendage and initiated a dormant stage; until someone would come to touch it.

After she was done, Denise calmly walked away with the certainty that her neighbor would find it soon. The cycle will start over.

"I can't wait to see Gloria again."

The End.

Note from the author: There is a graphic version of this story.

12