The Attraction Of Ice

Story Info
A cool drink leads to some erotic fun.
1.3k words
4.31
10k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light was low, dusk having fallen as they lay together in bed. They'd made love earlier urgently, frantically, sating their hunger for each other. Now the fingers of one hand were interlaced, the others were lightly caressing each other's arms and shoulders as they took turns sharing stories about their day, reconnecting on another level.

It didn't seem to matter whether they were together often or, as it had been more recently, whether they'd been apart for days. When they first saw each other again that first kiss hello sparked their passion. They both knew they'd be together; the only question was how long they could wait.

They moved close to each other again. Their lips met softly, slowly, bodies pressing together. She pulled him close as he cupped her face in one hand, a tender gesture that made her sigh each time. He gently tugged on her lower lip with his teeth then kissed a path to her earlobe and down her neck to the hollow in her collar bone.

"Just a second," he whispered, then pulled away from her as he reached for the water glass on the nightstand. He took several swallows of the icy water, replaced the glass and moved back to her. "That's better," he murmured as he nuzzled her neck. His lips were cool from the water and she shivered with surprise and pleasure.

"You like that, do you?" he said with a smirk. "Let's see what else you might like." And with that he pulled away from her, pressing down on her shoulder so she was lying face down on the bed. He sat up and reached over her, again picking up the glass and taking a long swallow of water.

Pushing her hair to the side he leaned close to her, so close she could feel his cool breath on her skin. She expected to feel his lips cool against her skin and gasped when instead she felt an ice cube pressed against that spot on the back of her neck that made her knees go weak. "Hmmm," she heard from behind her. And then she felt the ice cube move slowly, slowly down her back, trailed by soft kisses. When he reached the small of her back he moved toward the nip of her waist, and she rolled onto her back, pulling him down to her.

He broke off their kiss to reach a third time for the icy water and this time brought an ice cube between his teeth, gently pushing it into her mouth and following it playfully around with his tongue in what she could only hope was a prelude of things to come.

Ah, kissing. Kissing between them was almost an art form. They could express comfort, passion, need, joy. When he kissed her she fell into him, lost her equilibrium.

The ice cube melted, rivulets of now-warm water running down their chins. They didn't notice. Their kisses deepened; her fingers were splayed in his hair, his arm was under her, drawing her closer.

After a time he pulled away, dropping a couple of quick kisses in the hollow at the base of her throat. "I'll be right back," he said, leaving the bed and taking the water glass with him as he walked to the kitchen. She smiled when she heard ice cubes tumble into the glass and the tap run. When he returned to the bedroom he wore a knowing smile, raising the glass with a gleam in his eye.

Setting the glass down he straddled her then reached to withdraw a cube from the water. Placing it at the base of her throat he drew it straight down between her breasts before tracing a figure eight around them...first left, then right. Next he brought it to her nipple, the hunger in his eyes growing as it tightened from the cold. With a low growl he lowered his head and took it in his mouth. All the while he kept moving the ice cube around, around.

She'd closed her eyes, focusing all of her senses on the gentle scrape of his tongue against her skin and the smoothness of the ice cube as he traced patterns on her skin. As he began moving his hand lower across her abdomen her breath quickened, her stomach tightened and unconsciously she arched her back ever so slightly. Following his hand with his mouth he worked his way down her body. Moaning she reached for him to pull him back up to her, wanting, needing to kiss him, but he shrugged off her hands. Without raising his head he captured both of her wrists in his hands and pinned them to her side. "Uh, uh, uh," he said. "Not yet." He flicked his tongue on her skin a few more times, then sat up and reached for the glass. He withdrew another ice cube.

"Let's see what we can do with this."

She trembled with anticipation as she felt his cool hands reach for. He gave her a long, deep kiss while holding her head in his hands and stroking her hair. She was lost in the moment when she felt his still-cool hands on her abdomen and slowly, ever so slowly he began to caress her inner thighs with the ice cube. Without thinking or knowing it, her legs gently separated and her back began to arch as he playfully traced the ice cube along her thighs. The desire and need to have him was so powerful now she could barely stand it. As she returned from that momentary thought, she felt the coolness of the melting ice cube inside of her as he rhythmically moved it up and down. The sensation was unlike anything she could imagine and instantly she shook with pleasure so intense she thought the world would stop. As she gasped for breath and tried to recover, he began to push what was left of the ice cube in and out as well as up and down. With an energy she didn't know existed her body was immersed in wash of ecstasy that seemed to last a lifetime.

After, as she closed her eyes to savor this beautiful moment in time- she felt him kiss her slowly on the neck and behind the ear. She pulled him closer and laced her hands behind his neck, bending him close so their foreheads touched, their eyes on each other's. "I love what you do to me," she whispered before pulling him to her. "I need you inside me, please." He pulled away just a bit, just enough to let her reach down and take him in her hand, gently guiding him to her.

She released her held breath when he entered her as she always did. That moment, that first stroke as he filled her, had no parallel. To her it signaled the beginning of a journey unlike any other, one during which they reaffirmed their connection to each other in a way no words, no other touch could. It was primal, yes, and it was the moment their emotions were most raw, most on display.

The world fell away as they moved together. They kissed, nipped each other's shoulders, burrowed in each other's necks as they pulled apart and came back together. He rolled onto his side and she followed, wrapping her top leg over him. A little further apart now they took advantage of the space to replace their lips with their hands, stroking each other's face, arms, chest. Her eyes sometimes followed the path of her hand but more often they were locked on his, watching them darken and grow hooded as his need grew. Their rhythm had slowed a bit but now he began to thrust more quickly, building to his climax. He reached around her waist, pulled her closer to him again as he spilled into her. They pressed together once, twice, thrice as he shuddered, her head bent to his chest, her hand grasping his forearm to hold him close, close.

Eventually their breathing slowed and their bodies relaxed. They remained entwined as they kissed gently, gently. Fingers interlaced, her head resting on his shoulder, they went to sleep.