The Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, I told you she was whore, didn't I?" he called out to the crowd. "Anybody else want a try? Come on up, and you can even fuck her throat if you want. We're still at 50 bucks."

"I got 50," called out another voice, as he tossed the money on the bar.

The new stranger stumbled up to her and grabbed her by the shoulders at the same time as her lover grabbed her legs. In one seemingly choreographed motion, they flipped her over onto her back. She stretched forward so her head hung off the edge of the bar making the collar feel extra tight around her. Before she could even take a deep breath, her customer had firmly planted his shaft between her lips. He slammed into her roughly, as he was already on the verge of coming. She couldn't breathe as her face was buried in his crotch so it was fortunate that he only took a few strokes before exploding right down her throat. She almost came when he did. She so needed to cum, but she knew she couldn't, and so she desperately waited.

Short of breath and with the blood rushing to her head, she hadn't even heard a third fellow approach. He only had $20, but the price didn't matter any more. She was able to take a few desperate breaths before he fed his cock into her mouth. He was more practised than the last one, and he slid it in slowly and deliberately and she felt her throat, constrained by the collar, grip the head as it penetrated her. It felt so good. It felt so good to be a slut, a cocksucker, a whore. But once again the feeling ended too soon, as this one pulled his cock out of her mouth and sent gobs of hot cum across her throat and over her still covered tits. There were whoops and hollers from the crowd now. In her slutty haze she even heard the barmaid yell "Yeah!". That made her laugh - like that bar-bitch could ever make 3 guys cum that fast.

"Is that it?" she heard her lover shout as she was still basking in the glow of her adoring fans. "Anybody else? Last call."

"That's right boys, last call," shouted the barmaid.

"I've only got $10," came a voice from one of the guys who had hid off in the shadows during the whole spectacle. He stepped forward, and she turned herself over to look at him. He was younger than the others, and a tad better looking and she glanced over her shoulder to signal to her man that she wanted more.

"Well you are lucky that I am in a good mood tonight," he said. "Come on up, everybody cums tonight."

The boy stepped forward and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his fully hard cock, and she gasped when she saw it. It was much bigger than the others, 9 inches at least, bigger even than her lover's. She couldn't recall ever swallowing anything so big, but she craved the chance to try. For brief a moment she was in control, as she reached forward to pat the bar stool in front of her, urging the boy to come forward. A quick yank on her hair reminded her of who was in charge, and she hunched back in submission. The boy stepped up and knelt on the stool so his cock was within reach of her mouth. She wanted to savor this one, so she ran her tongue over the head and traced down the underside of the shaft all the way to his balls and back. She actually even looked up at the young stranger this time, and slowly took the head in her mouth.

"I told them you were the best cocksucker, not cock-licker," her lover exclaimed, and suddenly she felt his hand on the back of her head as slow steady pressure forced the cock down her throat.

In the first pass she couldn't take it all, and she gagged as he pulled her head back up. A few seconds to breathe, and then he pushed her back down, harder this time, until his entire dick was in her. He held her there for 3, 4, 5 seconds, and then let up. She was in heaven with her lover's firm hand on the back of her neck, and this wonderful cock buried in her throat. He pushed back again until her nose was crushed against the boy's jeans. Her customer was breathing hard now. A forth time his cock was forced into her, then a fifth, and then ... then he came. He came and came all the while her lover held her firmly, with all the gooey cum spurting down her throat, pleasantly choking her. The boy pulled away when he was done, and she gasped for breath, coughing and wheezing, spitting some of the precious fluid all over the floor, but she still wanted more. She wanted to cum.

She expected another cock and looked around the bar wondering who would be next, but no one stepped forward. Just as she was about to start pouting again, she felt the firm hands of her lover grab her legs tightly right at the top of her thighs. He pushed her down to the bar so her legs spread out to the sides and she felt her pussy rub against the cold, wet surface. She instinctively grabbed the front edge of the bar to balance, but before she could, she was yanked back toward him. Her ass slid off the edge, while her knees were still pinned to the surface, and she slid right onto his rock hard cock. Ecstasy.

She gasped as he entered her, penetrating her completely in one swift thrust. Rapture started to engulf her, but he didn't give her time to enjoy the feeling. He immediately began to fuck her rapidly, making sure that is was hard and rough and that it was clear she was his to use. He grasped her hips and tossed her body as if she were a rag doll, slamming her pussy repeatedly onto his dick. This is what she had waited all day for, to be used by him. It had been an eternity since the night started and she first started to fantasize about what he was going to do to her. She had pictured him fucking her in endless possible ways, but none were as impossibly dirty as this. She was coming.

She didn't even feel the orgasm starting. It was like it had always been there and it didn't seem to want to stop. She began to grunt like a wild animal, and her sounds combined with the sound of her ass slapping against his body were the only things heard in the bar. She was lost in her own little universe where the only things that existed were her pussy and his cock. Nothing else mattered, nothing else existed. The waves swept over her again and again and the only thing that could shake her from that world was the sound of his voice. While continuing to fuck her like a madman, he called out to her, in a breathless voice, "Are you my whore?"

When she didn't answer, he repeated it louder, "Are you my fucking whore?"

She tried to answer, more out of instinct than conscious thought. "Yes," she thought she said, but her throat was sore, her mind was spinning and the word barely escaped from her lips. Then she felt the pull of his strong hands on her braided hair. He pulled much harder than he had all night, and her head snapped back, restoring some brief clarity to her thought.

An answer was demanded once more, "Are you my fucking whore?"

And at that moment she knew seemingly more clearly than she ever had, that she was his, and she wanted everyone in the world to know. "Yes!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, "Yes!"

Hearing her response was the reward he had waited for all night. It set him aflame and pushed him toward the edge.

"I am your fucking whore!" she yelled again, and she felt him grow and tighten inside her. Matching the rhythm of his thrusts with her voice, she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Fuck ... Your ... Whore".

In perfect concert with that last syllable, he slammed into her one last time and held his cock as deep in her as he could, and he came in a perfect crescendo to a filthy night of lust. She felt every twitch as he pumped loads of juice into her. She heard every last grunt he made as he gave over to the pleasure of the climax and she felt his body collapse against her, spent and sated. She could even hear the silence of the crowd as they were mesmerized by the display they had just witnessed. Her body continued to spasmed in pleasure for several moments as their sweat mixed and dripped off of their bodies onto the bar. When she finally opened her eyes to gaze upon her audience she could barely believe that all the strangers were still there, eyes open wide, staring at her. She wanted to take a bow and bask in their adoration. She smiled at them all and then collapsed onto the bar. She was happy. She was his whore, and she loved him. She still hated the barmaid.

After he composed himself, her lover stowed his spent manhood safely back into the confines of his slacks, he collected the money off the bar. He tossed $50 to the barmaid.

"That should take care of any trouble," he said.

He lifted her up gently off the bar and tenderly carried her out to the car. As he placed her gently onto the front seat, he noticed how used she looked. There was blood on her knees where they had been pinned against the bar and cum dripped from her lips and down over her tits. Her dress was stained with sweat and beer, and his cum mixed with hers was dripping from her pussy. Yet, despite all that she was smiling. He buckled her safely into the seat, brushed her hair from her face and kissed her lovingly.

"You are such a good girl", he whispered, "a very, very good girl."

And she was safe again ... she was his.

12