The Auction

Story Info
Roommates go to a special club.
4k words
4.18
19.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't what Jen expected. Her roommate Diane would dress up every Friday night in club clothes, tight leather bustiers and mini skirts, knee high spike heel boots and fishnet stocks. Diane was so hot all dolled up, her soft blond hair waving around her shoulders that Jen thought about kissing her. College was about new experiences. Why couldn't she just step outside of her nice boyfriend, study and lectures and experience something daring and sexy like that? That was probably why she found herself opening her mouth one Friday evening half way through the semester.

"Can I go with you tonight?" Jen almost blushed as she asked her, watching the curvy blond pull fishnet stockings up her legs.

"You?" Diane sat on the edge of the bed, incredulously. "You want to go with me?"

"Yeah, it will be better than sticking around here with boring Larry and studying. I mean I'm not that bad looking, maybe not as hot as you..." Jen let that statement hang there as Diane's eyes traveled appraisingly up and down her body.

"I can't tell in what you're wearing." Diane said. She slid her boots on. "Besides you'd be too embarrassed to have any fun."

"I'm not really prudish." Jen said, beginning to pull her t-shirt over her head, trying to cover up the slight bit of red she could feel creep up her cheeks at Diane's raised eyebrows and assessing look. "I used to go clubbing in high school. A couple drinks and I'll loosen up. I just dress like this to avoid problems."

Diane stood up, attaching the top of the fishnets to her garter belt. Jen found herself staring at the lacy panties and bra clad body in front of her. The black contrasted with Diane's skin. A leather mini dress hung open over the lingerie.

"Prove it." Diane's voice was diamond hard. "Strip."

Jen paused for a moment, then reached down and began methodically undoing the buttons on her jeans.

"Come on." Diane walked over, closing the distance between the two of them and grabbing Jens jean clad ass. "Make me want you, you stupid little twat."

A momentary shock rippled through Jen, but she didn't want to ruin this chance. She leaned in and licked the corner of the busty blonds mouth softly, then began to run her hands over herself, before she freed the zipper. Then she began working the tight denim down her legs. Diane returned to her seat on the bed with a wickedly delighted smile on her face.

When those were off, she toyed with the lacy strap on her bra, sending a questioning glance at her audience.

"Leave it on," Diane ordered. "I'll chose an outfit out for you to wear. I think I have something that will look perfect on you..."

The club they went to wasn't one of the usual ones the other girls mentioned, but the music coming out the door was loud and the beat made Jen shake her brown locks against her mostly bare shoulders. The main floor was hopping with dancers, but Diane pulled her past them and toward a special door at the back of the club. It was hard to balance in the high heels and tight little skirt that Jen was wearing but she kept pace. Once they slipped through that door Diane shoved her against the wall and reached up to the strange choker necklace she'd asked Jen to wear. The kiss was intense and hot, and the other woman's hand cupped her breast through the white tube top that had replaced her bra, reminding her of the exotic moments getting dressed. The two had pleasured each others nipples almost mercilessly, leaving Jen euphoric and wet and oh so tender through the thin stretchy material Diane ordered her to don.

A clicking sound brought the her wide blue eyes up to Diane's face. Then she felt something brush down between them and noticed the handle of a leash in the blonds hand. "Just say you belong to me. I'll make sure you're taken care of, and don't let anyone else grab your leash, got that?"

Jen nodded, "Yeah sure! Are we gonna meet a lot of guys?"

Diane surveyed the brunette before her, and ran one finger from the collar down front of her top to her exposed belly button. She smiled wickedly. "Oh, you'll do more than meet them Jen."

"Wait..." Jen had a dawning sense that this wasn't what she'd anticipated.

Diane leaned in and kissed her, tongue in her mouth and pushing her against the wall again. The blonds hands grabbed her breasts, and Jen couldn't seem to get hers to raise up and push her away.

"Not now, slave." Diane pulled on the leash, and the collar pulled Jen forward toward the second door. "Come with me and I'll find you a master."

Jen was still trying to explain to Diane that this wasn't what she meant as she was lead through the second door past a security guard wearing only a pair of leather chaps, his cock hanging out on display. He nodded to the blond as she passed.

"Nice catch." He said, his eyes shifting appraisingly to Jen's outfit.

A blush passed up Jen's cheeks as she walked past him, but in a second she found herself holding a drink at an old fashioned bar, served by a cute little Asian chick, whose maid outfit left little to the imagination. After a couple drinks she became accustomed to Diane calling her slut or slave. The warmth that had started with the nipple licking and sucking back in their dorm room seemed to be spreading throughout her whole body, and wetness kept pooling between her legs as other patrons would approach them, and admire her with the same observations. When one man, whose open shirt and slacks seemed to be the norm for men at this club asked Diane if she ate well, Diane just smiled. "Bid and you'll find out."

"Wow." Jen felt her head tilting a bit. "I feel like a rock star."

"MMM." Diane got off her bar stood, and grabbed Jen by the waist pulling her against her as she stood up. "You're gonna be center stage next. Ready to find your perfect match?" Diane asked, smacking Jen's ass gently to get her to walk toward the door.

They went into the next room where mostly men and a few women sat on velvet couches arranged like theater seats. A dim lit stage with a heavy red curtain covered the other side of the room. Diane led her up the aisle, and Jen had the sense that everyone was watching her. They had cards in their hands like one would at an auction. Weird thought Jen as she stumbled a little. Diane gave an impatient tug. "Come on Slave." She said.

"Yes Mistress." Jen replied, as Diane had asked her to, and followed her up and to the left. There in a small chamber were eight other couples. Some of the women were bound in ropes, some were just on leashes like Jen, there was even a man, with his hands tied together, and a leash swaying from his balls, his face wrapped in a leather mask. Each of these submissives had someone handling them. A few minutes passed as the crowd noise from the other room rose and lulled. Finally a huge black man entered. He, like the security guard was wearing only leather chaps, but he had a crop whip in one hand and as he entered, he gently smacked the first bound women he saw. She yelped in surprise, and Jen felt Diane's hands on her shoulders. "Kneel" She hissed.

"What?" Jen felt her knees give out and she swayed slightly as Diane helped her drop into a kneeling position. The black man went around to each couple, inspecting the now kneeling partner, and occasionally smacking someone with his crop. He would chuckle or smirk if they yelped. his huge black member dangled in front of Jen's face as he approached them. "Well well, Diane, this is a little different than your usual offering."

"Sometimes you get lucky Master Rod." Diane said smiling. "She's pretty innocent too. Pliable."

Master Rod looked down at Jen, taking her face between his fingers and lifting it so her eyes met his, across the point of his now hard dick. "Are you a virgin?" He asked.

"Um...no. But...I've only...once." Jen had a hard time concentrating with a big black dick in her face.

The crop landed on her ass hard. "I am Master to you slave." Rod instructed, a slight sneer on his face. "Would you like to lick my cock, slave."

It shouldn't sound like a good idea, but the desire to taste it was almost overwhelming. "Yes..." then as an afterthought. "Master."

Then she waited. Blushed a bit in embarrassment. "Go ahead." He said smiling slightly, as she stuck her little pink tongue out. Then he turned his attention to Diane as she tentatively licked it. "I've decided its time for you to enter a new stewardship as well. I'm assigning you to Master Stevens after this sale. If my prediction is correct, you and your offering will become playmates."

"But..." Diane struck a defiant pose. "I've always served you well. I've brought great slaves... I mean look at..." she gestured furiously at Jen who was still licking the tip of the black dick in front of her.

The man looked over the blondes shoulder. Jen glanced down to see another pair of legs dressed in expensive looking slacks before returning to her fascination with the giant black cock in front of her. "I told you she'd need to be bound, Stevens."

"No!" The panic in her roommates voice was real, and Jen watched the leash fall to the floor as she began to struggle. Scurrying to the side on her hands and knees she watched the two men pinned Diane down. One shoved a ball gag in her mouth and the other tied her hands behind her. Once secured, the newcomer whipped her around to face him. It was the man from the bar who had asked about whether Jen ate well. He sneered slightly then unzipped the black leather dress to expose Diane's body from neck to crotch. Grabbing her nipples he yanked, "Come darling. Lets hope we outbid people and I can watch you lick out this innocent little brunette you brought."

Her muffled scream echoed in Jen's mind as she was pulled to her feet. The combination of alcohol and the dizzying knowledge that she was about to become a sex slave of some sort made it hard to balance, but the groping big hands of Master Rod thrust her out onto the stage, where she stood, as he pulled off her shirt and skirt, leaving her in her underwear, the leash hanging down. He pulled up the end and held in in front of her face. "Bite it." He ordered. Hesitantly she opened her mouth, when he shoved it in, she closed her jaw. The whip landed softly on her ass. "You ARE pretty naive, you little slut, but you're horny as all get out, so you'll be a fun ride for someone to train up. Do me a favor. Keep your eyes opened when the light comes on and cross your arms behind your back like this..." His big hands moved her arms across her lower back, making her chest pop outward. "There you go. The more you sell for, the happier you'll be."

And he stepped back as the spotlight fell upon her.

It was indeed an auction, and in the matter of minutes the Asian waitress was leading her by her leash out of the room, and into another small chamber. This one was centered by a large bed , and surrounded by various implements that looked like torture devices. On a large couch at the back of the room Master Stevens sat, his bare feet popped up on the back of a similarly dressed french maid. The waitress handed over the leash, and then bowed low. On the way out the door she stopped at a wooden cross, where Diane was bound, clamps on her now naked breasts, and a vibrator shoved into her pussy. She yanked the chain and giggled slightly as she skipped out the door.

Jen stared at her roommates plight in fascination. The blondes eyes were glazed in pleasure and she seemed to be mumbling "yes, oh please yes" through the gag as the vibrator brought her to yet another orgasm.

Stevens pulled the leash until she half fell, half sat next to him. As she tried to right herself he gave a soft chuckle of enjoyment. "Come, sit next to me."

Then he took his feet down and gently nudged the other french maid with them. "Yvette, go play with Diane will you?" He ran his hands all over Jens body, filling them gently with her breasts, then wandering lower.

When he reached to pull open her legs, she tried to push his hand away. "Stop."

"I don't think you understand, Slave. You don't get to say that." Stevens reached forward, grabbing her arm and pulling her across his lap, face down. His hand fell on her ass hard, before she realized what was happening. She yelped in surprise, but his hand fell again and again, until the pain dissolved into the ache that was steadily growing between her legs. As if sensing that Jens attitude had changed, he thrust his fingers between her thighs. "Well, thats much better." As his finger ran back and forth across her slit, Jen glanced around. Some of the couples were leaving, while another man had his newly acquired purchase bent over his couch and was fucking her hard from behind.

Stevens fingers slid under her panties, exploring her damp lips. "You ARE a little slut aren't you. You'll be easy to train."

"No..." Jen moaned as she felt fingers slide into her and back out again. "I just..."

"You just what?" stevens sat her up again, so she knelt on the couch facing him. He snapped his fingers toward the asian dressed as a french maid who returned to lounge on the floor.

Jen closed her eyes in embarrassment. "I just wanted to go to a club, not a...well this wasn't..."

"Well you've joined a very special club. You now belong to Master Stevens. Kiss your old life behind and focus on one thing only. Doing what pleases me. And right now, I'd like your naive little mouth to be quiet and serve my cock." Stevens unzipped his trousers and pulled out his cock. "Suck it, slut." he ordered, pulling gently on the leash.

Jen hesitated for a moment, but again the idea of licking a huge cock appealed too much, and Master Stevens was not small. Besides, if she didn't...

"You should understand by now that I'll beat you when you don't obey slave. Not that I won't beat you when you do, but thats just because you're a nasty little slut. Sometimes I won't bother to do it myself, I'll have someone else do it, so I can watch...like that." he gestured to the cross onto which Diane was still tied. The french maid was now gently hitting her with a group of knotted ropes. Her gag muffled moans made the space between Jens legs pulse.

"Now suck me. Lick me, while I watch, and maybe I'll be gentle the first time I fuck you."

Jen averted her eyes as the ropes bit into Diane's now exposed breasts and the french maid giggled. Dropping her face to masters lap, she began to lick and then suck the head of his cock into her mouth. Her attempts seemed awkward, but he grabbed her hair, pulling it to the side and helped guide her up and down his cock.

"MMM. Maybe I'll fuck you just in the pussy the first time, you obedient little slut." He slid his fingers over her back. "Especially if you thank me for each blow, when its your turn on the cross."

"Take her ball gag out, Yvette, I want to hear her screams." he said lazily as he settled back against his couch.

As she sucked on him, Master Stevens slowly began to run his hands over her back, finally, with Dianes screams echoing into moans of orgasm, he chuckled evilly. "Okay Yvette, stop. I'm sure Diane will be more than willing to eat you out now."

"Yeess." Moaned the blond.

Jens head was pulled up, and held, as the seated pair watched Yvette release Diane from the leather bracelets that bound her to the cross. The blonde folded naked to the floor and the french maid dressed Yvette trotted over to the bed. "Come on." she said insistently. Then she sat down, spread eagled on the edge. "I'm getting impatient."

Diane crawled across the floor, her breasts hanging down and her ass swaying side to side until her face was pressed into the crotch of her tormenter. Her blond head invisible under the poofy skirts. "MMMM, Yes." Yvette giggled. Then she began to moan softly.

Stevens pulled Jen to her feet and led her over to another device in the room. He thrust her face down onto a thin saw horse type bench. before she could protest, he'd strapped in her hands. As he knelt to strap in her feet, she could feel his hot breath on her pussy. The knife came next. he ran it gently down her neck, sliced through her bra until it fell to the floor in pieces. "You won't be needing any clothes unless I give them to you now, slave." He said, as the knife pushed against her skin, then yanked up, slicing off her panties, and last vestige of coverage.

He knelt then, sliding a finger into her pussy.

"Not wet enough." He said. "I'm a little disappointed. Usually young sluts like you can get wet enough just watching my Yvette play with another slave." He grabbed her hair and pulled her face up so he could see Yvette now moaning deliciously at whatever Diane was doing between her legs. "But I suppose you're too naive for that eh? I'll have to work you over myself."

Strapped over the horse with her ass in the air, Jen could barely breath. "No Master." she tried to beg.

"What?" His voice was silky soft and teasing. The whip fell gently against her back, then on the side against her breast, causing it to sway gently. "You don't refuse me." He instructed. The whip fell again against the side of the breast, startling a gasp out of her. She could feel her crotch start to pulse. "I think I'll put on some nipple clamps for that. What do you say?"

"Master..." Jen could barely think as four sharp blows landed on her back and ass, the last barely missing her exposed lips. "Yes? Master." is that what she was supposed to say, the blows hurt deliciously, and she could barely think. Several more fell; across her back, on her breasts, anywhere he seemed to wish, as Yvettes moans became louder. Then Jen could feel it. A thin line of wet moisture running down her legs, away from her crotch.

Master Stevens saw it too.

"Well well well... looks like its time for nipple clamps after all." And the blows stopped.

Jen could barely breath. She opened her eyes slightly, but Diane and Yvette were on the bed in front of her, now both naked and both with their faces buried in each others slits. She closed her eyes swiftly, just as another pair of hands grabbed her breasts.

"You're ripe for play here." Stevens chuckled, as he grabbed and twisted her large boobs. when the nipples came to a point, pulled out by his hard fingers, he snapped metal clamps onto them. The first one she shrieked, the second she could only moan as she felt more moisture run down from her pussy.

Then his fingers were playing with the moisture instead, and she could feel his hard cock rubbing up against her exposed back side. First one, then two at a time, he slid fingers in and out. "Now that's the wetness I expect from my slaves. Its time for a good fuck. I always like to finish in a new slave the first day." He lined up his cock, and she felt the tip of him slide against her lips.

"I'll mark you as my own. I've already fucked Diane today, and took her right here on this very horse when she declared her desire to be my slave. But you, you'll get to be the cum bucket. It's always fun to watch Yvette fight another girl for the opportunity to lick my cum out of a new slaves cunt." He slid his cock into her pussy hard, then out again, then back in. His cock was so thick it felt like a fist was sliding in and out of her. It was too much, and yet she moaned and found herself thanking him. Her pussy was in heaven, stretched and pulsing. When he thrust into her, the clamps swayed on her nipples creating a pulling sensation and sending spirals of heat to her pussy. The longer he kept slamming into her, the more she felt like she was going to explode.

"Not yet." Master Stevens voice was husky. He pulled out of her and chuckled at her moaned disappointment.

Releasing her from the horse, he led her over to the bed by the collar. He laid down and held his cock upright as Yvette and Diane knelt at attention, their lips moist from each others cunt juice. "Help her mount." He ordered lazily.

12