The Auction

Story Info
Working for people with money has plenty of benefits!
2.3k words
3.82
14k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
159 Followers

*****Note to readers*****

This is purely fiction and would never happen in real life and I would never condone any of this so please do not leave negative comments like that! It is just a story!

*****

I work for a security company that contracts out to the rich in lifestyle. This basically means a 'no questions ask' type of company. I have seen a lot of things happen before with them and others.

They always put on money is no object events and one of them was an auction. Now it wasn't your normal type of auction, this was an auction for women.

Now I know what you are thinking, how can someone be involved in something like this? I'm not going to lie, I did question it but at the end of the day money talks and this paid VERY well so I just did as I was asked.

There are about 10 of us that work together and we were all given a brown envelope with details in of the woman they would like 'picked up'. I use those words loosely as I knew exactly what that meant. Abduct them basically. Like I said, I did question it for a second.

The effort that had gone into finding out the information on this person was crazy. It had their daily and weekly routines, place of work, home, everything which made it easy for me to find the best way to do this.

I decided the day she usually comes out of the gym was the best time. Her name was Rachel. She had long wavy brown hair half way down her back. She had an hour glass figure with ample breasts.

She goes to the gym every night after work for an hour, normally leaving just after 7pm which was perfect as the auction is always late at night so gave me time to do it.

I spotted her car in the car park which matched the pictures I had been given. It was nearly 7pm so I knew she hopefully wouldn't be too long. Luckily she had to park in the overflow where there are no cameras so I didn't have worry about being seen.

Like clockwork she was walking out, looking down at her phone not noticing what was going on. She was still in her gym wear of those tight leggings that sculpt your bum, it was peachy. She was also wearing a tight sports tank top with no bra, clearly not needed in it. Her hair in a bun and trainers.

As she started making her way to her car there were only a few others around but none around her car. I got out my car and numbing agent injection in hand I grabbed her from behind. It didn't take long for her to fall limp into my arms. I placed her in the back seat of the car and started driving to the private residence where this was happening.

As I arrived there were 3 or 4 others already there, all with brown envelopes in hand and girls in the back of their car.

We are advised where to take the girls, to the staging area and standing them up, attaching the harness around their waist to stop them falling over. Once all girls have arrived and are in position, all still dressed how they were taken, the doors are opened and people start filing in. There are about 200 people in the hall by the time the auction is ready to start.

"Gentleman" the PA starts, standing on the stage, microphone in hand. "We are here for our annual auction. You all know the rules. It is just like any auction. You raise your panel if you want to bid. If you win the bid you have to pay before you are allowed to take your prize away. The prize is only allowed to stay in this residence. There will be private room set up for you with everything you require. You have until sunrise before your prize is removed from the room and taken back. We all know most of you won't need that long anyway!" There are some laughs and a few nervous reactions.

Most of the men are aging billionaires who just need to get there rocks off. There are a few younger blokes as well that are clearly laughing at the older men.

There are 10 women in a line that are all still drugged. Whoever wins the auction will be given the serum to wake them up.

I and all the other security guys are on the side watching. I spot my client who I just picked up for walking over to me. "Here, take my paddle, this is your lucky day." He says handing it to me. "I know your type remember, this one is just for you. No price limit." He winks at me and pats my arm as he walks off. I can't believe he just handed it to me like that. He is right, he does know my type. We have discussed it a few times. I spot Rachel at number 5. I watch as the first four are all sold for a hell of a lot of money.

The PA announces Rachel as the next one. He starts the bidding at £500,000. A paddle is raised before I even have a chance to react. This time I am ready and the bidding war keeps going and is now at £6,000,000.

"Going once, going twice, sold to paddle number 503!" I can't believe that just happened. I have always watched these auctions with intrigue but the rush you get from it is incredible. Rachel is carried away as the client is standing outside as I leave. "Not bad, I had a guess it would go to at £7mil so that's an extra mill bonus for you."

He hands payment over to them and tells me to enjoy my night as he walks back into the room. Surely he can't be going for one himself after just spending that?! I know he has money but that's ridiculous.

Lost in my train of thought, I am asked to fill in a questionnaire about what I would like in my room. I give it some thought and think I might as well go for it and request a bunch of sex toys, including whip and nipple clamps. I also ask for some whipped cream and chocolate sauce. Might as well have something to eat while I'm at it I laugh to myself.

My request is taken away and it doesn't take long until I am escorted to a room where Rachel is lying prone on the table, serum needle next to her. Along the wall is a cupboard which I open. Inside is everything I requested, and more. This is going to be fun I think to myself.

I am told that the serum doesn't wake them up fully, it just brings them into a less comatose state so their body can react to things.

As Rachel begins to come around I look at her, now naked as she is stripped before entering the room. She has perfectly painted toe nails and finger nails, something that I like. They are a nice shade of pink. I run my hands up her smooth legs, in between her thighs. She is fully waxed. Clearly takes care of herself. I brush my fingers over her lips, her body reacts. This is great! She has lovely shapely hips, nice tanned skin but no tan lines, must use a tanning bed. Running my hands up her flat stomach, up towards her ample breasts that don't even droop. Nipples slightly erect as I run my fingers over them. Up to her pert lips. I lean down and place a kiss on them, running my tongue over them. Her body reacts by letting out a slight moan.

I stand back up and turn towards the cupboard. I notice in the top corner is a red light, clearly we are being filmed. Guessing as an insurance for them.

There is a switch on the wall with the labels up, down, flip and a couple of others. I flick the switches one by one and they first 2 are obvious as they move the table up and down. The flip one surprises me as it flips the table over and there is a panel on it which I open, it reveals her ample ass cheeks on show. No wonder these people pay so much money for something like this!

Holding the up button and pressing flip at the same time, it switches the table around into 69 position. This just keeps getting better and better! I decide I might as well start like this, and spreading her lips I force my cock into her mouth. Now I know this won't be a proper 69 but just the warm feel of her mouth around my cock while I lick her out will be enough for me and I can control the movement.

My thick 8 inch cock now in as much as possible, I spread her pussy lips with my fingers. Her body has reacted as she is slightly damp. I spit on her pussy to moisten is as my tongue begins to go at it while thrusting my hips back and forward, making sure not to stop her breathing in the process.

Even though she isn't actually sucking me off the feeling is incredible. I don't want to blow just yet but her body actually begins to quiver, clearly an orgasm is passing through her body. Whatever this serum is, it works! Her lips are now wetter than before. I pull out of her mouth and flip the table back to first position. Her mouth still open from taking my cock.

I close it for now and move down towards her now erect nipples. I grab the whipped cream and chocolate sauce from the shelf and squirt it on her nipples and pussy. She looks a picture as I begin to much it all off, nibbling on her nipples at the same time.

Now I have had some nice fun I decide to ramp it up a bit. Hanging in the cupboard is a butt plug and love beads. I flip the table over and using the lube provided I slide it into her tight ass hole. Clearly she isn't very active in this as it take some work to finally get it in.

I then slide the love beads into her still wet pussy. These are a struggle as well as she is nice and tight. I leave one bead hanging out as I grab the nipple clamps and chain, attaching them to her nipples and the end of the chain to the beads. I know there isn't much to be done with this but just the sight of her like this is enough to get me going some more. Pulling on the chain attached to the clamps, tugging at her nipples, they are fully stretched now as the beads slide out of her. I decide to replace the beads with a remote controlled vibrator. I switch it to top speed as her body releases a louder moan this time.

I look down and underneath her is a puddle forming, clearly her body is working as she is now soaked. Her body seems to shudder, I'm guessing another orgasm passes through her.

I can't hold on much longer and decide I need to fuck her. I need to have that soaking wet tight pussy. We are told beforehand that we aren't allowed to cum inside their pussy but everywhere else is allowed.

I remove the vibrator but leave the nipple clamps on as I climb on top of her and slowly work my way inside her. Once I am fully in I start to fuck her harder and faster, gripping her hair with every thrust. I can feel myself ready to explode after just a few minutes of all this pent up frustration from playing with her, I pull out and push her tits together and begin to fuck them as I release my load giving her a pearl necklace and some landing on her face.

I clean myself off with a towel that is provided but leave the cum on Rachel. She still has the butt plug inside her so I remove it, watching her stretched sphincter revert back to its normal size slowly.

I look up at the clock on the wall and realise I only have about an hour left before time is up so I decide to make use of the whip that I was provided with. I cover her body in spanks from the whip, leaving her with red marks all over. Her ass was my favourite part to whip. Seeing it jiggle through the little hole was very appealing. I decided that I needed to fuck her ass, it's basically the only part I haven't had yet.

I adjust the table to she is ready and in position as I lube my cock and her hole and and slowly work my way in. I'm now fully inside her as I start to speed up my thrusts. The clock is running down and it is literally a race against time to finish. I grab hold of her hips as best I can and can feel myself getting close. Another reach up to play with her tits and it doesn't take long until I'm releasing my load inside her ass. The release is like nothing I have felt before, even her sphincter tightens around my cock.

I pull out of her just as the clock ticks down. The door opens as I tidy myself up. Rachel is taken away and cleaned up and I know what happens next as I walk back to my car where she is in the back and I take her back to the spot I abducted her from.

I give her another injection as she awakens sitting in her car. The memories of what happened are all there as she tries to work out what happened.

I watch from my car as a smile appears on her face. Clearly she enjoyed what happened. Maybe I will give her a reminder another time.

mrmark83
mrmark83
159 Followers