The Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped back, saying "Don't move!" Then he stripped off as fast as he could. I watched the muscles sliding under his skin, and my fingers tingled, wanting to touch him. When he was naked, he stood behind me again, and it was my turn to moan hoarsely. Where his body touched mine, it felt like I was on fire. His penis was long and thick, nestled in a trimmed bed of short dark pubic hair, and I couldn't wait to have it in me..

He took my hands and put them up behind his neck, and ran his hands down over my breasts again. Then they went lower, gripping the soft skin over my belly, his fingers dipping into my navel.

"What have we here?" he asked, as his hands went even lower. "Why, I do believe it's a pretty little pussy. Can I pet your pussy, Shawn?" he whispered.

"Yes! Oh, yes, Jake!" I moaned, as he slowly stroked my mons with his fingertips. Then he used one hand to cup my pussy, and lifted me slightly off the floor. My whole weight was pushing on my clitoris, and I whimpered.

"Please, Jake. I need you inside me!" I whispered. But he refused. He led me over to one of my window seats, and sat down facing me. His head came forward and he sucked my nipple forcibly into his mouth. He held my wrists at my sides, and laved my nipples until they were red and I was almost sobbing with need.

He lifted me up to stand in the window seat. I didn't quite understand, but he placed my feet apart, each touching the opposite sides of the seat. Then he ordered me to put my hands on each side as well, and to not move. Only my sheer white curtains came between me and the world. Anyone looking would see me standing naked there, with Jake's dark head between my legs.

With me in this position, and Jake still sitting on the seat, his mouth was at the perfect height to lick my pussy, which is exactly what he did. First he licked softly at my hairless nether lips, tasting my sweet juices. Then he speared his tongue past my lips and straight into my cunt.

I moaned my approval, but my frustration was climbing as he licked, sucked and nibbled everywhere but my clit. I tried twisting my hips but he ignored my hints. He kept using his tongue to drive me insane. Just when I thought I couldn't stand another second of his sweet torture, he flicked my clit once, twice, then again, before sucking it hard into his mouth.

And just like that, my eyes opened wide, and I hollered to the heavens as I came in his mouth. That's when I saw that we were being watched. By Maria! However, Jake didn't stop. He built me quickly into another orgasm, and I watched Maria watching us with hatred, as my second orgasm washed over me. I was helpless to stop from screaming, my head thrown back, primal in my pleasure. She got into her car and peeled out of my driveway.

Before I came down from that second, stronger crest, Jake stood on the seat with me and pushed me against the wall, his penis twitching its' arousal. He stooped a little, grabbing my leg closest to the window, and wrapping it around his waist.

When he stood straight, his cock slid neatly home, buried to the hilt in my still spasming pussy. We were both breathing harshly as he fucked me there, against wall and window. His pistoning hips were slick with sweat, and his lips, when I kissed and sucked at his mouth, tasted of my own cum.

He hammered into me with long deep strokes, his tongue in my mouth mirroring the movements of his cock below. It wasn't long before I felt him increase his pace, and I encouraged him, using sexy words and dirty ones too. Soon he was groaning his intention to cum inside me.

He slipped his thumb against my clit and rubbed, causing me to peak for the third time, moments before he stiffened and slammed his cock deep into my cunt one last time. We groaned our pleasure into each other's mouths, and when our release faded somewhat, he gently disentangled our bodies, and cradled me on his lap.

When my breathing had evened out, I said, "That was incredible!"

Jake smiled, and agreed. Then, I told him about Maria watching us. His smile faded.

"Damn her!" he growled. "I'm sorry, Shawn. I should have taken you to bed, instead of in a damn window!"

I quickly denied him, saying, "This was an incredibly erotic moment in my life - I wouldn't have missed it if the whole town had been watching!" I smiled teasingly, and continued, "Besides, you can take me to bed anytime!"

Then he laughed, and teased me about being an exhibitionist. I think I floored him when I agreed that yes, I probably was. "That turns you on, too. I can tell." I told him. He happily agreed.

We moved to the bed, cuddling and sharing confidences and fantasies. Then we slept for a couple of hours, until the phone, ringing, woke us up. One of Jake's mares was in foal, and he had to leave. We dressed, pausing a few times to kiss. Then I walked him to his car, accepted his apology gracefully, and watched him drive away.

I went back to the house, thinking of him. He'd admitted that he was also a bit of an exhibitionist, and also part voyeur. He'd also always wanted to be a bit more adventurous, sexually, but felt inhibited in such a small town.

I had shared some tame fantasies, not wanting to shock him. I'd admitted I would like to try a threesome, but didn't mention that I'd like to be gang-banged. I didn't see the point, as I would likely never get to indulge, and it would probably only have disgusted him. At some point though, I resolved to share even that fantasy with him.

We both shared a passion for erotic stories, however. I'd confessed that I'd written a couple once, and he'd expressed a keen interest.

"How many did you write?" he'd asked.

"Three." I'd replied.

"What were they about?"

"There was one about sex in a hot tub, one about having sex in a gym, and one about sex in the workplace." I explained.

He'd asked if I'd let him read them someday, and I'd said yes. 'Why shouldn't I' I thought now. 'They're on the internet already, for anyone to read.'

I had a leisurely shower, and a bowl of cereal. 'Terrible dinner,' I told myself. I just wasn't hungry. I was still aroused, even after three terrific orgasms!

I rinsed my bowl and went back upstairs. I completed my nightly beauty ritual, which involved a thorough covering in body lotion, and some easy toning exercises. I slipped into a powder pink silk teddy, and slipped into bed again. I quickly dropped into a peaceful sleep, which lasted for a few hours - until I woke suddenly around one a.m. I laid there, trying to figure out what had woken me up.

Then I heard it. The whinny of an agitated horse. I leaped out of bed, my heart pounding. I shrugged into my silk robe, stuck my slippers on, and ran downstairs. I didn't want to take a second longer than I had to, but I knew better than to go into a potential situation blind and defenseless.

So I slipped through the darkness into my office, and quickly but carefully loaded my rifle. It was just a .22 caliber, but would still do the job. I was a bang-on shot, so didn't worry for my own safety.

I crept out of the house and down to the stable. My thoughts were jumbled only for a moment when I realized nighter of my hands were in the 'bunkhouse'. Then they steadied once again, and my hands firmed around my weapon. Not knowing what, if anything, I would encounter, encouraged me to stay quiet. The soft 'snick' of the rifle's safety being turned off was the only sound I'd made since leaving the house.

I made my way to the stables, where I noticed one door was ajar. I was about to make my way to the back doors when I heard the horse again. It was Studly! I slipped through the opening and sidestepped into the shadows, letting my eyes adjust to the gloom.

After a few moments, I realized I wasn't alone. I could smell a rather strong cologne, and stale cigarette smoke. That's when the arms wrapped around me from behind. Before I could struggle, I heard, "Try anything, and we'll shoot your horses."

I stilled. Most of these horses weren't mine, so I was willing to lose Studly to thieves, in order to protect the others. My rifle was yanked from my hands, and a strip of duct tape was pulled across my mouth. Still, I didn't struggle. 'Let them have him.' I thought. 'They won't have him long, anyway.'

Then, as two other men grabbed my arms, and another called from the tackroom, "Bring her in here!", I realized that Studly wasn't their target. I was.

As I started to fight them, another man, unnoticed by me, grabbed my feet and held them tight as they brought me to the back of the stable. 'That makes five.' I thought. I closed my eyes for a moment as we entered the brighter tackroom. When I opened them again, I scanned the faces staring at me.

'I know them!' I thought. 'They work for Maria!' They must have seen the recognition flash in my eyes, because the leader, a thirtyish guy named Luke, nodded at me.

"Yep. You can thank Maria for what you are about to receive." The others chuckled. "Don't fight us, and we won't hurt you, too bad," he said.

I knew then that this had nothing to do with my horses. It was a gang-rape, compliments of a woman who hated me. Only lust, no mercy, was on their faces. There were five men altogether, ranging from Ryan, the youngest at eighteen, to Paul, the oldest at forty something. In between was Rick, Cory, and Luke, Maria's ramrod.

Paul, whom I'd always thought was very polite, sneered, "Let's go then, time's a wasting!" He pulled out a large Bowie knife, and cut my clothes from my body. I noticed that he took care not to cut me.

'So, they're going to fuck me `til I bleed, on Maria's orders, but they don't want to damage me. Probably contrary to her wishes, though.' I thought.

With five pairs of eyes fastened to various parts of my body, I couldn't help the reaction I had. My nipples tightened and I was becoming aroused! I blamed it on the fact that I'd only, just hours before, had incredibly erotic sex with Jake, and after, had been pondering a gang-bang fantasy I'd had for years.

Luke forced me onto the old desk that was there, and shoved my legs apart. Then they all crudely discussed my tits, pussy, anus, and the rest of my body in general.

"Gawd Almighty! Her snatch is bald!" Ryan, the youngest, exclaimed.

"Yeah, but what else is this I see?" snickered Luke. "Why, the slut is wet! We're turning her on, boys!"

I blushed. He was right, after all. They were, all five, not bad looking men, and this was one of my favourite fantasies coming true. I just had to turn it from gang-rape to gang-bang.

They all started pinching my nipples, and flicking at my pussy, then Luke shoved me down onto my back. "I'm first, boys." He pulled out his straining erection and shoved it into me. I looked around at them; they remaining four alternated between pinching and biting my nipples, and watching Luke's cock sliding in and out of me. He, in turn, watched them savaging my tits.

It wasn't long before he reached his orgasm. He was going to pull out and cum on my chest, but I clasped my heels around his ass and held him inside me, making my internal muscles clench and relax until he stiffened and groaned, and then was spent.

They, of course, mistook this as enthusiasm on my part. They were crude and jeering again, but I think the tide had turned, and they now wanted to make me enjoy this. While I was aroused, I had done that more because I don't like being sticky - but I wasn't going to tell them that!

Paul quickly stepped forward then. He pulled me closer to the edge of the desk, using my thighs as his handle. He dropped his pants, and I saw that he had a thick, uncut cock. He dipped into my now-wet pussy a couple of times, but then pulled out. He quickly spread my legs further apart and started shoving his penis into my tight anus.

My eyes widened. I hadn't thought any of them would do this to me. I happen to appreciate a slow, sensual ass-fuck, but Paul simply slammed into me, again and again. I closed my eyes, and concentrated on the pleasure my nipples were still receiving, trying to block out the pain of Paul's intrusion.

I heard his grunting appreciation for the sensation of being able to fuck my forbidden passage as roughly as he wanted, but then I suddenly felt a liquid heat directly on my clit. It was Rick, eating my cunt while Paul heaved into my ass!

I couldn't hold back a moan of pleasure. Then I heard Cory whisper the threat against my horses if I bit him, and then felt the tape peeling off my mouth. He quickly popped his prick between my lips, and held my head pinned to one side. He pumped my mouth, not caring that he was going too deep, or that I might enjoy giving great head.

So there I was, Paul abusing my anus and approaching orgasm, while Rick licked at my clit, bringing me close to orgasm, and Cory fucking my mouth like there was no tomorrow. Luke and Ryan were each sucking on my nipples.

The sounds of so many different male voices grunting and moaning, the musky scent of their bodies, and the mental picture of what I must look like pushed me into a mind-numbing orgasm. I stiffened and whimpered, and my muscles must have clenched around Paul's cock, causing him to ram into me one last time before letting his load go.

Cory came, hot and thick in my mouth, which I greedily swallowed. When Paul stepped back, and Cory's softening meat slipped from my lips, Rick quickly flipped my over, pulling me back until my feet were on the floor. Then he eagerly slammed into me from behind, squeezing my ass cheeks and groaning.

Luke stood in front of me, and made me lick his penis until it was hard again, which I was happy to do. I love sucking a cock, and he held my hair in both fists as I put my talented mouth to work.

With every thrust of Rick's hips, my mons hit the edge of the desk - a rhythmic 'spanking'. It set my clit to jumping, and I was close to a second orgasm when Rick let go. His orgasm lasted for a long time, and I could feel it sliding from my overloaded cunt, down my legs.

I pulled my mouth from Luke's now hard cock, and looked at young Ryan. He blushed, but I knew he wanted his turn, too.

"I have an idea I want to try." he said.

"Well, hurry up, kid. I want another turn!" said Luke.

"No problem," Ryan smiled. "Sit in that chair there, Luke." We all turned to look at an old leather easy chair.

Looking puzzled, Luke sat. Ryan told him to spread his legs apart, then he pulled me off the desk and over to the chair. I had a fair idea of what was going to happen, and I trembled with excitement.

Ryan lifted me over Luke's erection, and sat me down on it. I was facing the room instead of Luke, and his cock was in my already well-used ass. Luke groaned at the tight fit, and so did I. He gripped my hips and would have started moving, but Ryan stopped him.

He hooked each of my legs over the arms of the chair, and the four men stood there for a moment, staring at my open, wet cunt, and Luke's penis buried inside my ass. Ryan undid his pants, drawing everyone's attention.

"Good God, kid! Where'd you get all that!" Paul laughed. Ryan had a large meaty bone, at the very least nine inches, and probably thicker than my wrist! My eyes widened then. He was going to double me with Luke, only he was too big! I tried to tell him, but he just said, "Shut up. You're going to get it now, and you're gonna scream for us."

He was right, part way, at least. He was considerate enough to slide his massive organ into me slowly, letting me get used to him, and the feeling of having two cocks inside me was indescribable.

He started moving, causing me to slide up and down Luke's cock too. I started moaning, and begging them not to stop. I'd never been so stretched, and I never wanted this to end. My words caused Ryan to hammer into my pussy harder and faster. Our skin meeting made slapping noises, which increased our fervor.

"Oh, god, don't stop! This feels so fucking good!" I moaned. "I'm going to cum all over you both!"

I watched as Paul, Rick, and Cory jerked off over us. Paul's was the first jism to splash onto me. He'd aimed for my face, and I opened my mouth wide, trying to catch what I could. Luke was grunting with the effort of holding his orgasm off.

Rick came on my tits, thick white gobs landing on them as they jiggled with the force of Ryan's thrusts. I lifted them up and tried to lick what I could reach, which caused Ryan to groan and jerk his hips as he came gushing inside me. His last, almost vicious thrust, was the impetus Luke needed to shoot his load deep into my ass, and all I needed to die a little death.

Cory, however, was still stroking himself. After Ryan wearily stood, Cory pulled me down to lean against the chair between Luke's legs. Then he sat astride me, and squeezed my tits together tightly. He slid his drooling cock between them, and stroked back and forth.

I bent my head and opened my mouth, and with every forward thrust he made, I sucked the head of his penis into my mouth, until I'd milked him of every last drop of semen.

After a few moments of silence, only heavy breathing being heard, they all got up and dressed. I looked up at them, smiled, and warned them not to come back. "If you do, then next time you'll leave without your dicks. Thanks for the great fuck!"

I stayed there, catching my breath for a few more minutes, then on shaky legs went back to the house. I spent an hour in the shower, washing all traces of them from my body. I was incredibly sore, yet I was also giddy. I had just experienced one of my fondest fantasies!

I curled up in bed for the third time. Before I slept, I thought about how I was going to get back at Maria. I laughed as I hit upon the perfect solution.

The next day, Maria received a messenger at her door. He handed her a large bouquet of flowers, and an expensive looking fruit basket.

"Who is this from?" she asked. "I don't know," he said. "But there's a card."

Her fingers shaking, she reached for it. Smiling she said, "It's from Jake. To apologize for yesterday!" She opened the card, and screeched in raw fury. Then she burst into tears, and slammed the door.

The deliveryman picked up the card and read, "thanks for the best 24 hours of my life!"

It was signed 'Shawn'.

12