The Auction

Story Info
She is mistakingly placed up for a slave auction.
7.1k words
4.35
62.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was to start as any other with the sun awakening her to the day’s tasks. Pulling a soft down pillow from beneath her head, she attempts to shroud the gleaming yellow orb from further wrestling her dreams from her mind. Unfortunately, she fails miserably as she is already coming out of her slumber. With a gentle flop to the side, she takes note that He has already risen and is off somewhere going about the morning's duties. A heavy sigh fills her since she loves to be held upon waking. This was how her daily ritual usually began, but not on this morn.

Slipping from the crisp cool sheets, her feet carry her stumbling to the enormous picture window. She peers out to see the coming of a new day. Glints of diamonds shine from the windows of the nearby houses...men and women out either leaving for their labors or retrieving the paper from wherever the nearsighted paperboy had tossed it. She smiles at her watching them without even being noticed. Then, she goes off to her silent meditations.

With a thud, her body hits the floor. Pulling her muscles to attention and clearing her mind, she begins her solemn routine. One leg tucks behind her and the other carefully stretches out the side, a deep breath of fresh air replenishes her lungs. Pacing herself, she doesn't observe her Master step into the room. She is now lost in herself, oblivious to the fact that He watches her move as graceful as a rose petal floating to earth on a gentle breeze. Each motion is planned thoroughly before it is executed. Once finished, she throws her body into a full stretch. Placing her hands beside her head and spacing her feet apart just so, her back heaves up quickly to a back bend. It is then, upside down, that she acknowledges Him standing behind her.

Feeling the heat of a thousand flames rush to her face, she smiles feeling quite dumbfounded until His hand reaches to softly tickle her exposed stomach. With a shrill giggle, her body lands square on it's back. She lies there staring up at Him with all the love that wells daily upon first sight of His handsome features. She looks on Him each day as if it were the first time she had beheld His exquisite form. Without hesitation, she flows up and then sinks to her knees. Her surrender, the highest form of her love for Him, she presents without flaw or falter. Each hand is turned upright on each soft naked thigh. Her robe flows out in a circle around her tiny frame as she rises up on her knees, firm ass cheeks resting comfortably on her heels. Each leg spreads to the desired parting, about shoulder length apart ~ just enough to give a subtle hint of what lies between. Her chest thrusts out in a serene sigh as her head nods down, the last of her motions. Then, she waits.

His actions are quick this morn as He only strides around her once before lifting her to His strong embrace. Capping it off with a kiss as sweet as the morning dew, He smiles and goes off to shower. As she watches Him walk away, she finally smiles content and safe, complete in herself as a woman and as His. She nearly skips into the kitchen to start breakfast.

It is then she hears Him holler from the bath, "Nothing to eat for Me, I must be off soon ... just tea and perhaps some fresh orange juice."

He then turns on the water and is quiet. That suits her fine, as she isn't particularly hungry either. The tea is set to brew as her hands tear into each orange, ripping peel upon peel from its ripe sweet fruit. Occasionally, she hums softly as she works and that was the case this day. Pressing each juicy slice into a pitcher, she watches the fluid flow out drip by drip. It is like a near torture to wait for each to give it's precious juice to her. Suddenly, she comes to the realization that she is getting slightly aroused watching this come to pass. It is as the things He has done to her time after time ~ taking her to the edge of senseless passion and bringing her back with His perfect timing. With a shake of her head and a bright blush, she giggles at orange juice turning her on and goes back to her task.

As quietly as He had left, her Master steps back into the kitchen and seats Himself in His intricately carved chair.

She takes the one to His right as she eventually gets around to saying, "Good morning Love, I hope You slept well."

He nods as He rustles the paper and smiles warmly piercing into her very heart. She sips her herbal brew as she stares intently at Him. Never realizing she was watching, He glances at the clock above the stove and stands suddenly.

"I must be off. I have much to attend to today and the hour is late already. I do ask one thing of you ... be ready to go out when I return. I've got plans for us this evening."

All she can do is nod before He kisses her with the urge of love and lust combined, and He is gone. It is after she is sure He is completely gone that she starts her chores for the day.

A book poised on her thigh, she reads the words, but is too preoccupied with the wonderment of His plans to truly comprehend their message. A click of the doorknob tells her that He had returned. A glum look graces His face until He sees her stand and drop the book to the cushion of the couch. Then, a wide grin crosses His fine chiseled features.

She stands before Him, noting His approval at her hair dancing down her bare shoulders, her careful choice of the slightest hint of make-up, and her slinky black dress. It is His favorite after all, the one He had brought for her after a horribly long business trip to the city. She rushes to His side and fills her arms with Him in a crushing embrace. He knows this to be her way of trying to get Him to reveal His intentions for tonight. He chuckles and shakes His head.

"No precious, I shan't be telling you of My plans."

With a playful pout, she withdraws a bit before He pulls her into His strong arms once more. He then retreats to the bedroom to change.

She is breathless when she eyes Him again, standing it the doorway looking altogether dapper and refined in His black suit. That suit is the one He had been wearing when He took her as His sub. She blushes every shade of red remembering that wonderful day ~ the day she became whole. She takes her purse under one arm, and links her other with His as they leave for the night to begin.

As they walk down the winding corridor, she occasionally could catch His scent filling her senses. This causes her to smile His special smile. He seems to note her enjoyment, but doesn't question it. While going to the car, they chat of the day’s events and of things yet to play out in life. She is still filled with a complete curiosity like a cat that knows the mouse is hiding just around the corner, but she keeps still and quiet. The landscape unfolds as they drive through town. People so busy and wrapped up in the quilt of their own lives ~ joys and sorrows ~ they move deftly along the scene. Common sense tells her that they are moving toward the downtown area, but to where?

The car veers onto a dimly lit street and comes to park. The building in front of her towers forth as a guardian of those surrounding it. Its dark brick gives proof of its age. Its weather-beaten charm brings her to wonder why it brings a serene calm to her mind. She glances once at Him and smiles as if to question what this place held. He just chuckles, so she puts the query to words.

"Master, where are we?"

Again, a simply devastating smile graces His kind face as He opens the car door and slips out. He strolls to her side, opening her door with an outstretched hand waiting. She quickly takes it and is pulled from the warmth of the vehicle. Her velvet cloak wraps tighter around her exposed shoulders, shielding her from the crisp whipping wind. He then locks up, and begins to lead her to the great oak door standing tall against the wears of time. A key is produced from His breast pocket, which fits the brass fitting above the handle. She is a bit taken back by Him able to gain access to this place; the place she had never known existed ... but soon would.

As the door opens, a surprise awaits her on the other side. The interior is fresh and clean. Lighting of an intricate chandelier above gives way to all of the sights. Plush carpeting pads her every step, furniture from past centuries graces every wall, dark colors surround her, but yet fill her with such warmth. He again takes her by the arm and urges her to move with Him. She follows Him as her eyes scan the room, taking in as much as she can possibly burn onto her memory. She is guided through a smaller doorway into a tiny room resembling a cloakroom. As her eyes adjust to the darkness, she can see it is a bit larger than that, but does indeed hold coats and cloaks. He peers down at her, His eyes the only thing she can truly focus on at that time.

"Remove your garments little one."

It is all He says before He retreats to another room adjacent to hers.

She is a bit nervous, but complies willingly. First taking her crisp cloak and setting it aside, and then tugging gently at the tiny straps holds her dress to her shoulders. Each slip down her smooth skin, down lower on her arms and eventually off. The fabric falls swiftly to her feet. One foot steps out as the other follows its lead. Her hands quickly go to the soft warm spot between her ample breasts to slide down her belly, catching momentarily on the garter wrapped tightly there. They continue their downward trek to the top of her milky white thigh. Releasing each sheer stocking from their bond, each is rolled down her slim legs to join the dress on a chair. The garter is next and comes off with ease.

Only then does she stand in naked glory in a place she has never been. Moments later, her Master returns dressed in a shirt in the most gorgeous deep red shade and crisp black pants. His feet are bare, but His steps still command attention. His hands hold a garment for her ~ a delicate corset in the matching color of His robe. She slides into it and moves to the near wall, awaiting Him to pull it tight and lace her into it. He does, gently firm in His tugging.

Finally, the picture is complete. Her exposed sex is left bare, but it pulses with an arousal of where this is leading. He grins His approval as his hands flow up her silken skin. They rest below her neck, and then adjust her collar to meet His standard. His long fingers slip inside to make sure it isn't too tight, or too loose. Happy with the result, He backs up a few steps to take her in, as one would inspect a fine piece of art. He then takes her hand to His.

"Do not be afraid love. Know I won’t let anything harm you here, but be aware of everything. Be naturally observant, as I know you are, be proud and dignified as you walk in My shadow, show how you feel being Mine. Keep your poise and grace through anything that happens...in short, be yourself."

She can only nod since her voice has seemed to fail her now.

Another doorway gives way to a dank and dismal staircase of cold stone. Each footstep rings out as an echo on the icy walls of matching mortar. She feel as though she is moving through a fortress of some sort, but she keeps silent, following His lead down the tunnel of candlelit passages. At the bottom, another door stands grandly welcoming one to enter. It is upon the opening of this barrier that she begins to hear strange sounds. Voices, music, cries of pleasure, cries of pain.

Her grip tightens on His strong hand, and He turns and grins like a sly fox. The volume increases as they withdraw down the corridor. A long hallway leads to the largest door she has ever seen. Her eyes cannot take its complicated pattern in all at once. The deep pools of her soul scan over it once, twice, three times before she sees the adornment carved by master craftsmen. It's hinges are polished to the highest shine brass can achieve, and it's handle juts out as if it beckons to be opened. A large man who reminds her of an ancient guard stands watch. His dress is dark green with plates of shiny metal here and there, causing one to think of a knight's armor, but not quite the same. His outfit is for show only, to show his station.

Her breath is caught in her throat, unable to take one more into her lungs. Her Master turns once more, pulling something from His pocket and holding it aside as He bends to kiss Her lips. All of her fear vanishes; all of her curiosity is put on hold as His soft flesh presses to hers. She releases that breath to Him in a whisper of giving. His lips search hers in a longing to take her now. He disengages and then pushes the thing His hand held to her throat. It is a short chain of fine gold. The links aren't very heavy, but strong enough. A loop of red leather is on His end, and a tiny clasp clips itself around a ring on her collar.

He tugs her forward, and her balance is thrown if only for a split second. She is still reeling from His urgent fevered kiss. The guard moves to her Master, They whisper for a moment before the man nods and steps aside. His hand grasps the handle and instantly flings it open.

What she beholds on the other side takes her breath away. Never has she dreamed of the sights she now beholds in her frame of vision. Men, women, Doms, Dommes, subs, and slaves all are engaged in various acts of entertainment and pleasure. It is a sea of leather, silk, satin and lace. Some wear masks, some are naked, some are dressed for fear with spikes and hoods, some for respect with a simple robe or gown. They begin the decent of the steps lying in front of them. Some eyes turn to watch, to stare, to grope her with their nasty thoughts lying just beneath the surface, to take her in as a new person coming to their fold of Dominance and submission. All look upon her Master with respect and reverence. This causes her to beam to herself though only a soft smile presents on her face.

Her emotions never show themselves outwardly until she is told to relax. He leads her through a throng of people, a few touching her arm, others just glancing over and returning to their tasks. She watches Him now only. Taking in His enjoyment of these festivities. He moves her to a grand stage where wait cages of slaves and subs. Some are dressed in their finest and some wear rags. All, however, are clean and polished. Her Master takes her to a dark haired woman who could fit the bill of an Amazon.

He passes her lead to the woman and He strides off. The woman drags her to a table where she's able to sit. She attaches her leash handle to a small brass loop on the top of the table. She guesses that's what it was normally for, but has ideas of it being used for other endeavors as well. The Amazon stands behind her for a moment, pulling Vixen's hair from over her shoulders and making it fall down her spine. The woman then leaves without a word. She sits there alone, now able to look over the rest of the room and find what it is others are doing.

In one corner, three men and a woman on a bed of soft pillows are ravaging a slave. The sub seems to be a bit disconnected, but the ones who take her repeatedly don’t note this. All that really may be seen are a jumble of arms, legs, hair and private parts in a serpent like motion, coiling and uncoiling over and over. She watches this a bit, then moves on. A bit over from that are a circle of Masters and Mistresses debating over how punishment should be inflicted upon a sub that does not complete their tasks. This doesn't peak her interest either.

Across the room, a curtain hides the shrill sounds of a male sub apparently being tortured for enjoyment. She knows that by the crack of a bullwhip followed by a cry of his pain. This throws a shudder throughout her tender body. She closes her eyes and tries to imagine the expression on the sub's face, but can't. She does like the sound of his pain versus the pleasure sounds that follow. All of this couple to make a sub's arousal grow.

On the other side of the room, a submissive is chained to a wall with her backside to the crowd. Her Master gives instruction to the proper way to paddle for pleasure to some seemingly new Dom's and Domme's. His blows are calculated and careful. Yet, they still command power as the black paddle crashes down on His sub's firm rear. He then caresses the spot that was hit with the smooth tool of pain. Her cries are turned to sighs and moans as the others just nod and take mental notes. A grin is on her face as she watches this a bit more.

Some subs are clamored in a little hall giggling and talking. From time to time, they peer over at her, but that's as far as it goes. That is, until a tiny female sub crosses the conglomeration to ask to sit with her. After a few glances around, she nods and moves a chair out for her.

She softly giggles as she says, "My name is Amber. What's yours?"

The tiny woman seems a bit disheveled from the night’s labors. Her hair and eyes each match her name with an eerie compliment. Her body is covered with a shroud of gold material almost as if a toga or a bath towel. She is quite attractive, but perhaps a bit disconnected.

As she glances around and only half hears her, she replies, "My name is Vixen. I'm new here."

Amber once more throats a giggle as she nods.

"We know, this place is fairly new, but we all know we would have remembered you dear."

With a nervous smile, all she can do is nod as her eyes skim over the crowd. She doesn’t want to seem at all obvious that she is searching for her Master, but the indication from Amber's face says she knows and understands. At that, she stands and takes her hand.

As her gentle fingers trace over and over, she bends down and whispers, "If you find you need help or just someone to talk to, I’m here. I'll be floating around tending to the guests as my Master sees fit for me to take care of such things."

With that said, she releases her hand, winks and is off through the pack of people. Amber is gone and now, she is alone again.

It seems an eternity that she sits there, her leash attached to a notch in the table, her hands folded with grace and form on her lap. Her eyes again sweep through the room, and she notes that she has never seen so many people from this lifestyle joined under one roof before. She again looks to the grand stage. It is there that she spies her Master padding around one of the cages with another man, apparently another Dom. As they peer at the poor slave in the cage, she cowers to one side. She thinks it appears as if she may have been abused or some such kind of thing. Noting her Master shaking His head to the man, she tries to follow Him with her lonely eyes. A longing runs through her body for Him. Then, once more...He is gone from view.

Suddenly, He appears beside her as if He's always been right there. She jumps with a startled smile. With His hand on her shoulder, He sits at the chair directly beside her. It is obviously a Dom's chair as it's much larger and much more elegant. His fingers hook around her leash as He pulls her from her chair to Him. Without hesitation, she falls at His feet. She moves to her knees, and assumes a reverent position. For some time, He talks with others in passing, ordering wine for both of them, chatting lightly with people He knows, greeting some He doesn't. She remains at His feet, down on the flat of her calves...resting in His presence.

He pulls her then upright and pats His lap. She follows the wordless command as she glides closer, slipping her body down gently to Him. His fingers dance along her flesh causing prickles to rise throughout her body. How His touch can set her to fire in an instant! As people join them at the table, he continues His caresses of her open skin. She smiles at all of the right moments, and nods without words, as she's not the one being addressed. It is then that she feels His fingers begin to trace down lower and lower to her nether region. Without fail, her legs slip a bit apart to allow Him to gain access to that which is His.

12