The Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time to start the bidding. There is a minimum bid of $1000, a paltry sum for a full twenty-four hours with this beauty who bears the name of the wife of a demi-god. Who will begin the bidding on Master Jaded's precious deianira? And one other item. This is to be a silent auction. There will be no tipping off the slut as to who will be purchasing her favors. And while we are bidding...." He did not complete the sentence but immediately the attention to her body was resumed. Over and over the sweet mouth brought her to the verge of release while her nipples and ass were teased and tormented.

By the time it stopped, she was mindless with lust, her whimpers pleading wordlessly to be allowed release. She hung there bucking and crying, the tears streaking darkly down her cheeks, her juices flowing freely from between her thighs. Dimly she heard the announcer speaking. "Congratulations Sir. You have purchased yourself quite a prize, though I am sure after this display, everyone in the room would agree to that fact." Anxiety washed through her, but with the lust raging in her blood, at this moment she cared not who had purchased her, only that she be allowed release. The chains were lowered until she was just above the floor.

A body straddled her face and she felt leather rubbing against her mouth. Obediently she parted her lips and began to tongue the material, feeling the man begin to swell under her ministrations. She whimpered softly, trying to imagine that it was her Master on the other side of the blindfold, knowing it was futile. She could never forget that it was another man touching her, preparing to use her mouth. She cried silent tears but never stopped the movement of her lips against his pants. When this was over she would fall to her knees at Master's feet and beg him with her entire soul to never do this again. In the meantime, she would do her best to make him proud and serve this man. She heard the sound of a zipper being drawn down and knew that in a moment she would be required to service this man in front of everyone. She flushed scarlet.

In a short moment, she felt his cockhead pressing against her lips. She opened her mouth, resigned to her fate, aware of the way her blood was still boiling from her earlier treatment, hoping that there was some compassion in this man and that she would be rewarded for her service. The man's forward motion halted and he rubbed his cock over her lips, at the same time reaching forward and pulling the blindfold from her eyes. She blinked and winced from the sudden brightness. As her vision cleared, she hesitantly lifted her eyes to the man straddling her. For a moment, what she was seeing didn't register. As the realization set in, the man pushed his cock deep into her throat, she closed her lips eagerly around her Master's cock, stunned that he would go through all this for her. He smiled down at her and spoke while she sucked his cock.

"My love, did you really think I would allow another to possess you, even for only a day? You are mine but I wanted to give you the experience of being sold on the block and it was worth every penny to watch you up here, so unsure, so heated, so torn between the hunger consuming you and the desire to have only me touch you. You made me proud my sexy slut and I am the envy of every Master and Mistress here. Now finish your task."

As his words washed over her, he began thrusting deeply into her sweet wet mouth. She gagged but did not struggle. She knew how much he enjoyed using her mouth roughly and she welcomed it. In short time, she felt his cock swell and a second later he spurted his cum deep into her throat. She swallowed rapidly to keep from choking, then tongued his cock clean. When she opened her eyes again he was smiling tenderly at her. He stepped away from her and waved to the handlers. She was unclamped, unplugged, and released from her bonds. She lay on the floor of the stage, unable to find the strength to stand. Master bent and scooped her up into his arms, carrying her backstage, bathing her and redressing her. He noted the fire in her eyes and chuckled softly, "I have not forgotten your hunger my slut. You will be taken care of when we return home, over and over again. For now, I wish to mingle."

He snapped her leash back onto her collar and led her to the front. A blush remained high in her cheeks as she confronted those who had witnessed her lewd behavior on stage. Gradually, her discomfort eased as she heard nothing but praise from everyone who greeted her Master. And Master, well Master spoiled her the rest of the evening, catering to her every need and whim. His eyes spoke volumes about what lay in store for her later and her hunger for him remained at a fever pitch all night. When Master finally decided it was time to take their leave, he wrapped her shawl around her and nestled her close to him, escorting her to the car. When they were inside, she snuggled against him, whispering softly, "I love you Master."

He smiled and said nothing, too overcome with emotion to reply. He simply kissed the top of her head and held her tight, knowing he would demonstrate his feelings when they got home.

12