The Auction

Story Info
Woman ponders her past as she waits to be sold.
3k words
3.97
127.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steve1613
Steve1613
724 Followers

Sold!

Number 28 was standing in a cage with 3 other female slaves waiting for their turn to be auctioned off. She could hear the auctioneer as he called out the bids on the slave taken from the cage a few minutes before. As number 28 stood there nervously, she reflected back on her path to this point in her life.

She had been a relatively shy but normal 34 year woman. Long brown hair, nice soft body with curves accented by a little extra weight. Her childhood was normal with loving parents and two brothers. She had been the middle child. She had been a passive child, letting her parents guide her life and her friends take the lead in play. Her main pleasure was in making others happy. To make her parents happy, she began attending college even though she had no real focus to her studies. She attended college for a few years before her friends were lured away by the big salaries offered by the dotcoms. Once again, following the lead of others, she left college to for the dotcom world. She did well enough salary wise, but never progressed as far as her friends. She just did not have the drive and self confidence it took in that free-for-all-world.

The bursting of the dotcom bubble left her high and dry. No degree and her only professional work experience no longer in demand. Her old friends couldn't help because they had also been laid off. So she went from professional work with a salary in the high 80's to a retail salesperson making, at best, $20,000 a year.

She drifted along until she met a man who came into her store. He started flirting with her almost immediately and before she knew it, she had a date with him that night. He took control almost immediately, seeming to know she liked others to lead her. She was so excited; it was hard to wait for her shift to end. He had told her to be ready at 8 and to wear a skirt. She thought it a little odd to be told what to wear on her first date but it felt so good to not have to make that decision.

That evening was a turning point in her life. It started at the restaurant where he immediately took charge. He took the menu from her as it was presented and proceeded to order for her. He then instructed her in the proper way to enjoy the food and wine, telling her what to take a bite of next and what tastes to look for. She got the feeling he wasn't so much teaching her so she would enjoy her food more, as he was teaching her so she could look after him better. The thought brought a warm feeling to her that started in her pussy and crept up to her heart. It felt so good that he would be taking that much interest in her.

Later, he took her to his place without even asking her. It was as though he expected her to go and could not conceive of anything else. She too accepted this as his right. She reveled in his confidence and surety.

Once inside his front door, he turned and kissed her for the first time. It was a long, lingering kiss; his tongue seeming to take control of her mouth. It was the most erotic kiss she had ever experienced or even seen in the romantic movies she and her friends used to watch during slumber parties in high school.

Then he told her to strip. She didn't even think. She just started to remove her clothes. She wasn't a virgin, far from it. During high school and college, she had never said "no." It wasn't that she particularly wanted to have sex; she just didn't have it in her to spoil her date's evening. She had even had sex with women if they wanted it. But she had never just stripped like this, on command. That evening she learned so much about herself and about the joy of submission.

She began to spend her every waking moment with him. Pleasing him with little things, massaging his feet after a long day no matter how tired she was, making his favorite foods, even cleaning his house. It was the happiest time of her life.

Their bedroom activities had increasingly reflected an M/s relationship. He began to use corporal punishment to improve her sexual performance. It began with spanking and gradually progressed to caning. His control over her in the bedroom soon became complete. She was his sex slave, doing whatever he wanted.

Then he told her, not asked her, to move in with him. She was so excited! This was what she had wanted from their first night together. It was an easy move since he had her sell all of her furniture and most of her possessions. He told her that He would give her all she needed from now on. In fact, He told her to quit her job. He wanted her to devote herself to Him full time. The morning after she moved in to His house, He took her hand and guided her to the telephone where He dialed her work before handing her the phone. "Tell them that you quit." He commanded and she obeyed.

Soon the M/s relationship was carried on outside the bedroom. She was always naked in his presence and wearing his collar. He started making her sleep on a mat at the foot of His bed, chained to the bed. Kneeling at his feet, she felt complete and wanted. She was a 24/7 slave. She was His property.

One night He had some friends over, keeping her nude during their visit. These were friends of His that she had met briefly before. But He always had left her behind when He went out with them. He had never brought them over to His house before while she was there. At first she didn't know what to do, but it was soon clear that they considered her to be His slave. And as such, they ignored her. So all evening she knelt at His feet and did His bidding.

She was so content to belong to Him. She loved it when he began to modify her body for his pleasure. He began by lengthening her clit so it protruded from her fold. It made her very easily stimulated by any touch at all. The rare times He let her wear clothes, she would have cum from the stimulation to her clit if He had let her. But her ability to cum without His command had been taken away from her long ago.

Next he lengthened her nipples until they were over a half inch in length. He loved to roll them in his fingers and pull on them as though he was milking her. She loved it too. It made her feel both used and loved at the same time.

His final modification was to induce her to produce milk. He bought a milking machine and either hooked her up to it or milked her with his hands four times a day. In two weeks, she was beginning to produce milk. He always put a vibrator in her pussy when he milked her, saying it would make her produce more. Whether or not it would, it always made her wet with anticipation when milking time came close. Soon she was producing all the milk they needed, plus extra that He sold to His friends. Sometimes she would be milked in front of His friends so they got fresh milk.

He never let anyone else milk her nor did he share her with anyone. It was as though he was saving her for something.

Then she found out what that was. He was going to sell her! She knew she would not resist. It would make Him happy to sell her and it was His right. She was His property.

When the day came for her sale, He paid special attention to her. He lathered her up in the shower and made slow sensuous love to her. He then shaved her body completely to be sure it was baby smooth. He told her how happy she had made Him. What a good slave she was. Then He led her to her sleeping pad at the foot of His bed and commanded her to sleep. She thought she would be too excited to sleep. But before she knew it, He was shaking her shoulder to wake her. He told her to relieve herself and brush her teeth.

Then, He draped a cloak around her naked body and led her outside to His car. She turned slightly to take her last look at His house. Then she was inside the car, lying on the floor as He always expected.

He got in and drove a while before stopping the car. He got out and came around the car, opening the door and taking her hand to lead her to the door of a big building. Inside the place bustled with activity. Some Masters and Mistresses were leading slaves over to be registered for the auction. Others were inspecting the slaves being readied for sale.

A Mistress approached Him and greeted Him. She said "Don, so you have another one to sell. I am impressed. Wasn't your last sale only four months ago? How do you do it?" He responded "It isn't hard. I just look for the lost ones. But I mustn't take too much credit for finding this one so quickly. The day after the last auction I went out to buy myself a little present with the profit from that sale and, lo and behold, there this one was. From there it was easy." Number 28 did not know how to take what she just heard. He did not love her! He had never loved her! Tears began to form in the corners of her eyes. Noticing this, He wiped them away and said "Now, now little one. You know you needed someone to take care of you and there I was. Now you have a place in life and can serve others as you were born to do." She took heart in His words because she knew they were true. But she still was a little sad.

"I decided to try something different this time. I created a milk cow out of this one." "Oh, yes" the Mistress said, "I can see from her nipples. Does she produce much?" "Yes, quite a bit. I bet she brings a pretty penny in the auction."

With that he took her leash and led her to a table where He registered her for sale. As part of the registration, he listed her as being a milk cow with her average daily production figure. After being registered, He handed her off to an attendant who painted something on her ass. The attendant told her she was number 28 and led her to a cage to await her sale.

Masters and Mistresses wandered by, inspecting the slaves to be sold. Some stopped and commanded her to move to the front of the cage where they inspected her body. They commanded her to open her mouth, fondled her breasts, and played with her pussy. Of course, as soon as they touched her enlarged clit, she immediately became wet. More than one potential buyer commented on how much of a slut she was. Some of them, obviously connoisseurs, checked her milk production figure.

Then the buyers began to drift away. The auction was beginning.

All of a sudden, her reminiscing was interrupted by the cage door being unlocked. It was her turn! A leash was attached to her collar and she was led out onto a stage with a low platform on it. She was placed on the platform. She could see her Master sitting to one side with some of His friends. He gave her a smile and a nod. It made her feel so much better.

Then the auctioneer began to describe her. He described her as a human cow, capable of copious milk production. Her sexual features were also discussed. He fondled her pussy briefly but intensely, causing her to cum noisily. This created a minor stir in the audience since it indicated her heightened sexuality.

The auctioneer began the bidding process, starting the bids at $3000. Many members of the audience began to bid but it quickly narrowed down to two people. One, a Mistress with several slaves at her side seemed entranced by her breasts. She regularly sucked milk from the breast of one of her slaves as she contemplated the human cow for sale. The other, a Master, had a slave at his side who could have been her twin. It seemed he was looking to make a matched set.

Finally, she heard the auctioneer yell "sold to Master Paul!" The winning bid had been $5200. An attendant came and led her off the stage to her new Master. He seemed pleased with her but was distracted by the next slave being led onto the stage. So she knelt at his feet, content that He would tell her what to do next. Her conversion to the complete slave was finished. She was no longer a person; she was someone's property, bought and paid for. She felt warm inside, she knew her place and her destiny was at His feet.

She continued to kneel at His feet while the auction went on. He did not bid on any other slaves, seeming to be content with merely watching the proceedings. She was aware of His other slave but knew better than to say anything to her. Her last Master had taught her well.

Finally the auction was over and He led His two slaves outside to a large van without any windows in the back. He put them in the back of the van. The van had obviously been designed to transport slaves. The seats were hard and there were bolts to hook their leashes on to. The front of the van was separated from the back by a solid wall. No one from outside could see the goods being transported.

He got in the front of the van and started to drive away. At this time the other slave turned to her and smiled. Number 28 smiled back shyly. "Don't worry, He is a good Master. He knows we are valuable property and He takes care of the things He owns. He is so pleased to find a milk cow and one that looks so much like me. This cow knows this because He told another Master before the auction. He was so disappointed that this cow cannot produce much milk and has looked for another for while now. Between us we should be able to produce enough for Him. He loves milk and drinks it constantly." Not knowing what to say, number 28 just smiled and nodded.

Before long, the van stopped and He opened the door. As He led her out of the van, she looked around at her new home. He had a large house set in a grove of trees. But it was hard to see much as it was dark out now.

He led them inside and unhooked their leashes. "Follow!" he commanded as he led them to a room with a tile floor and walls. "Stay!" He walked away and filled a bucket with soapy water. When he came back he began to scrub her ass with a sponge. "At least this new marker washes off easier than the old marker." He muttered. His hands were firm but gentle. After he got the marks off her ass, He proceeded to wash her whole body. It felt so good to be cared for and when He washed her pussy she came almost immediately. She stiffened, knowing she had cum without permission. But He didn't seem to mind, at least this time. As she stood there stiffly, a drop of water wandered down her forehead and threatened to drip in her eye. Without thinking, she flicked her head to send the drop away. Again, she stiffened, thinking she would be punished. Instead, he grinned and said "I know what to call you now! Flicker." She had a name! She belonged. It felt so good.

Next He had her mount a table and get on all fours. Flicker knew what was next, she was to be milked. It had been hours since her last milking and her breasts were beginning to hurt from the pressure. His hands felt soo good as they felt the hardness of her breasts. Then He proceeded to milk her. When He was finished, He held the container of milk up and said "Would you look at that! What a great producer. Finally, a good enough producer that I can start to make cheese."

Then He had her get off the table. As she got off, He spun her around and planted her hands on the table. Spreading her legs with His feet, He plunged His cock into her pussy and proceeded to thrust mightily. Soon He came and pulled out. Snapping His fingers at the other slave, He pointed to His cock. She immediately knelt in front of Him and proceeded to clean Him with her tongue.

When He was satisfied, He milked the other cow. But he got little from her. Flicker knew He must be a kind Master to keep a cow that didn't produce much.

He took them into the kitchen where He proceeded to make Himself a sandwich. He tossed some meat and bread into two bowls which he placed on the floor. Pointing to them, he said "Eat." Both cows immediately got on all fours and ate. After they ate, He gave them each a glass of water to drink.

He took them next to the bathroom where He commanded them to relieve themselves. Flicker was used to relieving herself in front of others, so had no problems now.

Finally, He led them upstairs to His room. At the foot of His bed were two mats. He told them to lie down and sleep. Flicker curled up contentedly on her new mat. She was home.

Steve1613
Steve1613
724 Followers