The Auction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

"I loved that," she says.

"So did I," I tell her as I hold under her arms and lift her so we're both standing. I wrap my arms around her, hold her close and kiss her. After the kiss, still holding her, our bare bottoms pressed against one another, I say, "Next time, we should get naked. I should really start kissing your breasts and sucking on them to turn you on before I get to licking your pussy. Your delicious pussy. Maybe, next time, we should start with you doing me first because then, once I've done you, I'll be up again and we can do more."

"I don't want to get pregnant. But I have to admit, I'm ready. If you were ready now, you could fuck me and I wouldn't stop you, I'm just so hot."

"Well, I'm not ready. And there's a whole bunch of our friends out there and we need to get back before they miss us and wonder. But I really want to get with you some more. I loved all of this, too."

We kiss again and get dressed and go back out with the others. Maybe one or two wondered but nobody said anything. I purposely didn't hug or kiss her or anything, although she did end up on my shoulders as we fight another pair in the pool. I quietly tell her, after we got dunked, "I should have had you sit facing the other way, with your bottom off," She grins and sort of lightly socks me on the arm.

"Next time," she says, grinning.

The next time isn't far off. She calls me that evening to say that her parents are going out the next evening and can I come over and we continue on where we left off. The interesting thing is, the next morning I have another session with Holly's mother. As always, she sucks me off, I eat her, we fuck, change positions and fuck some more. This time there apparently is no hurry so we shower together and I fuck her twice more before she ends up sucking me until I finally cum again.

Nine hours later, I'm back in the same house. Holly meets me wearing a house coat with nothing on beneath and leads me to her bedroom. She almost pulls my clothes off so she can get at my cock. This time, she's thought about it and really goes after my cock like she's found a new toy. Kissing, feeling, licking, getting the head in her mouth while jerking me with her hands until the head comes out and she has to catch it again. Then trying to swallow me. She can't get it all in but gets as much as she can and almost starts eating me. Sucking and licking but also sort of biting with her lips covering her teeth. When I cum she swallows it all and uses her lips to milk me dry, getting every drop.

I do as I suggested, kissing her and working my way down her body, spending a lot of time on her breasts. The same dark nipples as her mother. Her Mom has a great body, works to keep in shape. Holly naturally has an even better body. Narrower waist, softer butt. Same dark pubic hair that's untrimmed. Her Mom uses scissors or something to trim hers. I finally get my mouth to her pussy and go to work. She screams and moans and cums and I keep on eating her. She tries to pull me away but I just keep busy in her until she cums again. Then, as I slide up over her I also slide a condom down my cock and get it positioned and push into her slightly. She uses her arms around me to try and pull me in more. I never run into a hymen. I was looking forward to have my first virgin but somewhere along the line she's lost hers. So I manage to slowly push my way through her tight, tight tunnel until our abdomens are against one another.

I pull back and push in slowly a couple times and then, figuring she must have some of her mother's genes, I start going faster and harder. She goes more and more nuts. Is Loud. Anyone listening would have thought she was being murdered instead of fucked. She cums. I can feel her insides really working on me. I push in a couple times and then stop and hold in place, all the way in her, as she calms down. Then I suggest she get on top and ride me. When she agrees, I tell her to hold on and I wrap my arms around her and roll us. Well, she loves it that way as much as she did the other. Maybe more. She bounces on me so hard I think I'll end up black and blue. Finally, she and I both cum and she lays on top of me as I shrink inside her. She tells me how great this has been and wants to do more but says she's too sore to go on right away, we'll have to do it another day. Interesting, she also asks me not to tell anyone, that we can meet and do this a lot more before we both go off to college but it's just sex and not romance. She doesn't want people to know we're doing this. Which is fine with me. And we do do it some more befoe college.

Months later, in college, I try that same move that I did on Holly, letting the girl know I want to eat her. It works both times I try it. In this case, both girls had sex before. One had never had oral done to her and one had but they both knew they wanted it and if I was ready to give it to them, they were ready too. It also proved what I already knew, it never stops at oral, it always leads to fucking. The only problem was I tried it on two girls and they both wanted more and neither would be happy knowing I was also doing another girl. Which taught me another lesson that I believe will be valuable in the future.

And both Holly and her mother have written me about my next holiday when I'm going to be back home. From Holly's note, I'm sure she's found at least one person at college to practice what we did with each other and I'm sure her Mom has found several too.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12