The Auction Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words were carefully chosen, her eyes though turning to me as she spoke softly. "I think Gabrielle yearns to be more than most. She desires the decadent pain which leads to delicious pleasure. She requires the feel of the rope, the sting of the crop, the caress of the flogger and most importantly, she desires to find an owner who will embrace her in all the ways she wishes to embrace herself."

I could not stop them, the tears which filled my eyes, the amazing woman who once again favored me with such a beautiful smile seemed to have looked directly into me, into my soul. Her words affected me deeply as I looked at her, my eyes expressing such and to my surprise, she said simply, "You are welcome sister."

I was a bit taken aback to hear Ms. Noah say, "Jonathan please take Takara to the kitchen, insure it is being cleaned properly."

He turned, his voice warm as he gave her a slight bow. "As you wish Trainer, so it shall be", and another question filled my mind. As the two left, the woman walked over, sitting down beside me. I started to drop my gaze only to have her lift my chin, her eyes kind.

"You've had a quite interesting past 24 hours. So many things to take in, so many people acting in one manner one moment and then the next doing just the opposite. It all comes down though Gabrielle to one thing and one thing only. We can advise you, can suggest to you that this is what you require but in the end, there is only one person who can guarantee your happiness and that is you."

I listened carefully, seeing the sincerity in my hostess's eyes as she continued. "Jonathan can be charming, he is a dear boy but when he called Takara in, he was trying to prove a point. To make sure you were aware, the man you saw when you first entered is not what you're going to experience if you decide to become his responsibility."

She took a moment before saying softly, "Jonathan was originally a slave, he is the first one to embrace both sides of the lifestyle. I was once his Trainer, he was my pupil and a better one than any Trainer could ever ask for."

My eyes must have widened as I heard, "When one truly understands both ends of the lash, they can spot the potential within. Jonathan, I nor it seems Takara have any doubt, you carry that desire inside. Now, it is up to you to make a decision that will change your life forever." She paused and then I heard, "Or if you will in the later years of your life wonder, what might have been. We will await your decision."

She called out, "Jonathan, will you please escort Gabrielle down to the car, it is waiting for her." He walked out of the kitchen, smiling at me, once again the congenial host as he took my arm. I didn't move immediately, his face showing a bit of confusion as I turned back to the Master Trainer. My eyes lowered as I took a deep shuddering breath.

"Yes, the answer is yes M'lady."

She smiled, nodding as I heard, "Jonathan will take you back downstairs. He will give you a call tomorrow giving you a timeframe for when you need to have your affairs in order and begin your training. Is that clear girl?"

I nodded in reply and she stood up. Her voice was not unkind but her eyes glowed as she said, "When one of your betters ask you a question, he or she desires a prompt, quick, courteous answer. In this case, the correct answer would be Yes Master Trainer, it is clear."

Once again I lowered my eyes, realizing my error as I replied, "Yes Master Trainer, it is clear."

She smiled as I heard, "Jonathan may not be so understanding Gabrielle, he will expect you to learn quickly and to never forget. You are dismissed." I felt once again his arm take mine, gently pulling me toward the door only to once again have me stop. I heard him chuckle as he simply shook his head, letting go of my arm as I turned. Somehow I knew that he was aware of what I desired.

"Master Trainer, may I please speak with Takara?"

A wave of her hand granted her approval as I quickly moved toward the kitchen, seeing the lovely oriental who opened her arms and I literally fell into them. My tears streamed silently down my face as she held me like one would a child, stroking my hair, soothing me until I regained my composure. I looked at her with tear filled eyes saying, "I can never express as beautifully in words what yours meant to me. I can never thank you enough Takara."

Her smile lit up the room as she leaned in close, her voice musical in my ear as I heard, "You will honor me and my words by embracing your service sister. Your journey will be hard and arduous, your training at times leaving you wondering why you would have ever decided upon the path you have chose. In the end though, with faith in your Trainer and his in you, I know you will blossom like the beautiful flower you can be."

It was minutes later that I found myself on the doorstep outside the townhouse, the long haired man looking at me, his eyes kind as he said, "I need to make sure you understand that beginning tomorrow, when the phone rings, I will be your Trainer. You will be my pupil and I will not accept anything but your very best. I train you to succeed, not to fail. At times you will curse my name. In the end though hopefully you will say my name with respect and with thanks." The door opened, he gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek and I was off.

I spent most of the next day taking care of menial things. The call to my work not really as bad as I had feared, my slot obviously easily replaced. I contacted the super of the building, announcing I would be leaving and when I said I would gladly leave my security deposit his attitude quickly changed. As I said, my meager belongings were best left to Goodwill though I did begin to pack some clothing and things for storage when the phone rang.

This time I managed to at least say hello, the familiar voice in return saying, "Girl, this is Jonathan. I hope you have used your day wisely?" I politely told him what I had achieved and he said, "Well done, how many additional days do you believe you will require to get your house in order?"

I gave it a bit of thought, there really was very little left to do. "I would ask for two additional days Trainer, if that pleases you?"

"That will be sufficient. You will wait outside your building two nights hence, a vehicle will pick you up at precisely six p.m.. You should have already eaten, you will not be fed the first night. I will have a guest who will assist me in insuring your good health and that you are ready to begin." With that the phone line disconnected and I wondered what precisely that meant?

The two days passed quickly but by the appointed time arrived, I was nothing but a bundle of nerves. My small suitcase clutched in my hands, my body shivering though the night was not that cold. The driver was the same one as the last time, opening the door as the drive began. This time leading me to the man who seemed to hold my life in his hands.

When we arrived, the home was nothing auspicious, a simple two story building. I rang the doorbell, my heart beating what seemed to be a million beats a minute as the door was opened. A congenial face, an older man who smiled at me saying, "You must be the lovely Gabrielle, come in child." I blushed, returning his smile only to hear a familiar voice.

"Put your bag down, come to me girl." I quickly put down the baggage, moving toward the voice. "You remember how Takara presented herself, do so now." I had to think for a moment but I slowly fell to my knees, placing my hands on them, lowering my eyes. I felt the tap on my knee, his voice, "Part your knees, your owner should always be able to see what they own girl."

I blushed anew, hearing a chuckle from the older gentleman as he said, "She is a novice Jonathan, be kind."

"I am a Trainer Doctor and kindness is not my goal." I shivered as I parted my knees as instructed, my short skirt rising a bit higher. Another tap, this time on my shoulder as I heard, "Sit up, straighten your back, you are a slave but you should show pride in being such. It is a noble position, act like it." I straightened as best I could, the position unfamiliar as I heard him say, "Your movements should be graceful, we will have to work on that. Now, rise girl."

I got to my feet, bringing a soft sigh from Jonathan, the move not exactly what he truly desired as he said simply, "Strip."

With that my head flew up, my eyes opening wide. I was rewarded with Jonathan's hand around my throat, a whimper escaping my lips as his face was literally inches from mine, his voice as cold as a winters night. "You need to understand something girl. When I speak, you listen. When I command, you obey. The word no is not in your vocabulary this day forward. I am granting you this one transgression without correction, the next time I will not be so forgiving. Strip."

With that he let go of my throat and I gasped for breath, falling to my knees. He turned his back, walking out of the room as the older man walked up, offering his hand. His voice was soft, kind as he spoke. "Gabrielle, you need to understand and do so quickly. If you obey, in the end you will be rewarded. If you disobey, you will be punished. Either way, his word is now yours to obey until you are sold. I am a Doctor, I have to examine you. Please do as he commands."

For a moment I almost ran for the door, the look in my eyes like a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming vehicle, wondering if it was about to run me down. Instead with trembling fingers, I began to unbutton my blouse, folding the items carefully until I stood in the center of the room, as naked as the day I was born. This time when I blushed it covered my entire body.

I had not noticed, Jonathan had walked back into the room, the item which he had used to correct my posture still in his hand. I couldn't dare look into either of their eyes, not ashamed of my body but not used to showing it in such a brazen manner. This time when my Trainer neared me, I had to fight not to whimper, hoping his hand would not find my throat yet again. Instead it was the end of the cane as he lifted my chin and began to speak.

"Your body is no longer your own. For the next two weeks it belongs to me. If you are sold, it belongs to your owner. It is theirs to either clothe or not. You may wear a uniform, you may be dressed in business attire, you might find yourself with a collar and nothing else but it is not up to you, not anymore. Is that clear?"

"Yes Trainer, it is clear", and I heard a soft sigh escape the Doctor's mouth, afraid I would not reply in the correct manner.

"You have no formal training girl, I need to remember that but you need to remember I only have two weeks to do what normally takes six. Most those I have trained have been involved in the scene in someway. You are as the good Doctor said, a pure novice. It will be a long, difficult two weeks for you and it begins now. This is Doctor Andrews, he is a physician who will insure me that you are in adequate health to begin your training. He is to be treated with the same respect you show me. Failure to do so will bring about swift punishment. Is that clear?"

I once again repeated my litany as he nodded, again leaving us. The Doctor moved in close whispering, "We need to go into one of the bedrooms dear, I promise you are in good hands." I couldn't help it, I had to smile, the gentleman trying so hard not to make this difficult for me. It was a fairly routine examination, a vial or two of blood drawn, tests that would need to be run. He kept up a running conversation, not requiring my own until bless him he actually blushed, saying he needed to do a more private examination.

He was kind, gentle but from the moment this journey started my body had been highly sexually charged. As he used his standard instruments I couldn't help it. I covered my mouth, muffling my scream as an orgasm hit me. To my embarrassment my pleasure squirted forth, hitting the poor mans glasses as he blinked and my body shuddered with the feelings. Bless his heart, he didn't say a word. He simply finished and then walked in the bathroom, bringing me a warm wash cloth which I gratefully accepted.

When it was over, he held the door open for me and I walked back into the main room only to hear. "Every single time you come into my vision after being away you will present yourself", and I quickly knelt as the Doctor took a seat next to Jonathan.

He cleared his throat before saying, "She is in prime condition, in good physical shape. I would advise a regimen of vitamins and I should have the blood work and tests back in a couple of days but I foresee no issues." He paused before speaking softly, "In addition, she is a highly sexual individual. The exam I gave her brought her to climax with no stimulation required." If I would have seen Jonathan's eyes rise and look at the Doctor I would have shuddered.

"She did this without permission?"

I could almost hear the sadness in the older mans voice as he replied, "That is correct Trainer."

Jonathan nodded, thanking the gentleman, walking him to the door before returning to stand over me. His voice though calm still told me of the error of my ways. "I told you before Your body, your pleasure, your pain is mine to control, no longer your own. I had hoped to spare you this but you leave me no choice. Lower your head to the floor girl, present yourself for my correction."

I did so, my entire body trembling as I heard, "When you are punished for your actions, you accept them as a gift from me and thus when I am done you will thank me. You will then kiss the object that is used to punish you. Do you understand girl?"

I couldn't help it, my voice trembled, my body shaking violently as I replied, "Yes Trainer, I understand."

The slash which landed across my bare bum was forceful, a cry escaping my lips as I bit down hard on my bottom lip. The pain was searing, like nothing I had ever felt before. To my dismay my desire once again rising, my body betraying me. I forced myself to lift my face, my eyes swimming with tears, my voice quivering, "Thank you for my correction Trainer."

Jonathan simply nodded, holding the cane forth as my trembling lips kissed it. He walked over, turning off the lights in the various rooms, giving me a moment to recover until returning. "Rise girl and follow behind me." I did so, my legs trembling as he moved deeper into the apartment, entering the master bedroom. He pointed toward the bathroom saying, "Attend to your needs and then return to the foot of the bed and present yourself. I shall return shortly."

I didn't hear a question which required my response so I quickly obeyed, noticing their was no door on the bathroom, no privacy to be found even there. I hung my head, doing as I had been instructed before taking a quick glance in the mirror. My bottom showed a long, red angry line on it. Little did I know he had returned to the living room, finding the spot where I had knelt, seeing how the carpet was wet. A wry smile coming to his face.

When he walked back into the bedroom, I was presented only to hear him say, "Rise girl, on your stomach, on the bed." I couldn't help but think he was going to use me, to take me but instead I heard him say calmly, "This cream will assist in the healing. It will insure the mark will not only fade, it will leave no scar." I gritted my teeth as he was gentle but still the pressure against where the rattan had hit my flesh was tender indeed.

He finished and I couldn't stop it, my voice saying softly, "Thank you for your care Trainer." I thought he was fighting back a smile but I wasn't quite sure as he waved me off the bed, pointing to the floor where I saw a pallet, small pillow and thin blanket. I laid down, pulling the meager covering over me. He turned off the light but I watched by shadows as he undressed. His body was muscular, his silhouette a vision as he slid into the luxurious looking bed. To my amazement, I fell asleep before he did.

To describe the next two weeks as a blur would be an understatement. Every day brought about punishment, or as he liked to say "corrections" to each of my attempts to please him. Clumsy was almost a compliment, my movements constantly berated as inadequate, my body soon marked by more than the cane. The touch of the flogger, the quirt, the cat, all were used to get the point across that only perfection would be accepted.

Day after day I learned to present myself, how I should act, how I should walk, how I should react, how I should not speak, when I should speak. I was instructed in how to present a meal, how to serve tea, how to even properly polish silver. My mind reeled trying to drink in all the information he imparted upon me. Each task was graded and if found to be lacking, I would once again find myself on my knees, giving thanks as my body paid the price.

It was day number ten when I sensed something was different, Jonathan having spoken on the phone as I cleaned. By now I was more comfortable in my own skin or at least I was until I heard him call me to present myself and I literally ran to the study. He sat there, his eyes taking in my presentation and it was one of those rare opportunities when he had nothing derogatory to say and I had come to accept his silence as praise.

I knelt as he said calmly, "Tonight will be, different." I kept my silence, knowing what I needed to hear, if I needed to hear it would be said. If not it was none of my concern but tonight, it would be.

"We will have visitors tonight, we need to finally determine what type of slave you are. You will answer the door and you will greet the two by welcoming them to my home. They are guests here and are to be treated with respect, like all of your betters girl. For now though you need to go to the master bath. You will cleanse yourself thoroughly, wash your hair, make yourself presentable. You have one hour to do so. You are dismissed."

I moved quickly, not turning my back until I was out of view, a painful lesson I had learned as I obeyed. As I made my way into the bath, I saw some of my belongings from my suitcase laid out. Along side there were other items I would require, even some bath oils as I smiled. A soft sigh came forth as I enjoyed the luxury I had been allowed. The hot water so inviting as I entered the bath.

By the time I was done, I returned to find my Trainer. He was in the kitchen, opening a bottle of wine to breath as I presented myself to him. My head was bowed so I did not see the smile on his face, but I did hear him say, "You look beautiful girl."

I blushed as I said softly, "I thank you for the gift of the bath. I hope I honor you and your house this night Trainer."

Once again I missed the smile, my thanks done precisely as he had taught me as he said, "Take your hair from around your neck. Hold it up, do so now." I obeyed, moving my chestnut colored locks as my heart skipped a beat, feeling the leather circle me. "This is not a permanent collar but when we have visitors, they need to know that you are my property and if they abuse you, they answer to me."

He clicked the collar in place, the lock sounding as I shivered. I heard the doorbell ring and he simply motioned with his hand, the command understood., I went to the door opening it and for a second I forgot my place. Standing there was Takara and a stranger, a young oriental man. Her warm smile greeted me as I remembered, falling to my knees, saying, "Welcome to the home of my Trainer Miss and Sir. Will you please come in?"

Both of them walked past me as Jonathan arrived, greeting them as I remained in place until I heard that I should prepare and serve the wine. I hurried to the kitchen, pouring three wineglasses, taking the crystal serving tray and walking carefully back in the room where the trio were waiting. I remembered how beautifully my sister had served and I tried my best to honor her as she had requested. I finished my presentation only to hear her say softly, "Trainer, you have brought her far. Thank you for the privilege of allow my brother and I to assist you this night."