The Auction Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan smiled saying, "Akura, you should find everything you need in the second bedroom on the right." With that he rose, giving a slight bow to his host before going in, returning shortly with a large bag as I waited in my proper position. "Takara, my charge is unaware of what will transpire tonight, would you care to explain it to her, please?"

She stood, walking over, her voice softly saying, "Girl, look at me." I lifted my eyes, seeing the seriousness in hers.

"Tonight we will test you in three ways. Your Trainer has asked my brother to join us. He is a artist in the use of Japanese rope bondage, a talent many owners now enjoy their slaves being portrayed in. We will also test your pain limits. You have been corrected by your Trainer but this pain will be utilized to provide greater pleasure. Finally we test your ability to control your own body, for your pleasure tonight belongs to my brother and I. If you find it without permission, I shall correct you. Do you understand girl?:

I answered without pause, "Yes Miss and I thank you and your brother for assisting in my training. I am honored to be in such excellent hands."

She smiled, my heart warming as I saw Jonathan do the same though I saw a grin on Takara's brothers face as he pulled out a long length of purple rope. His voice was powerful saying "On your stomach girl." I quickly obeyed, my body already trembling, the feeling of being bound one of many things I had missed for oh so very long.

This was like nothing else I had ever felt before. The softness of the rope, they way it shaped my body as he took what normally might be considered a traditional hog tie and turned it into a work of art. Akura worked his magic, his sister now kneeling by my face, stroking it gently as I moaned softly.

Takara's voice was soft, barely a whisper in my ear as I heard, "Now we will see if my thoughts on you are true little one." She held forth a pair of clover clamps, rolling me gently on my side as she began to suckle at my breasts. It was madness, her mouth causing me to gasp, to moan, to whimper as my arousal grew.. Suddenly she allowed the sharp edges to bite into my nipples and a muffled scream was drowned out by her mouth on mine. The kiss was passionate as I felt another clamp, her brothers hands between my legs, finding my already enflamed clit. It too embraced the pain the two would have me suffer.

She rolled me tenderly back over onto my stomach, my body shuddering with the sensations that flooded it. Our two guests disrobed, their bodies so beautiful, my eyes taking in the vision as they positioned themselves. Her smile beckoned as I heard, "Remember girl, you must control yourself, your body, your desire" as she silently nodded to her sibling and with a single stroke he buried himself in me.

I cried out, the sound a mixture of surprise and pure joy as it had been so long since anyone had touched me in such a manner. He filled me wonderfully and as my body responded, I knew how difficult it would be to obey my command. Little did I know that Trainer and Takara were well aware of that. She grabbed my hair, pulling my face into her sex, forcing me as I used my mouth to serve my new owner. At least for this one night.

The two of them kept at their tasks. The only sounds those of my frantic efforts to please the beautiful woman I had met the first night while her brother took from me what he desired. Suddenly I felt it, the beginning of my orgasm. I tried to move, to speak but Takara's hands though small, held tight in my hair. I was helpless as my body jerked in my bonds, my pleasure squirting forth for all to see. Unknowing that Trainer and the young woman exchanged a smile.

From there it became a myriad of emotions, from shame, to pleasure, to pain but more importantly, a burning desire to please. I felt the man inside me swell, his need strong, his desire rising. With his own cry, he filled me just as his sisters body rode my face hard, her own pleasure spilling forth. I drank greedily from the delicious nectar until all three of us were left spent. Our bodies covered in sweat, though I still was on the edge of the precipice. The restraints, the clamps, everything leaving me with eyes glazed over at what has just transpired.

It took Takara a moment but she stood, walking over, picking up the dreaded cane before returning. Her hand found my hair, pulling it sharply as I whimpered. "Pleasure comes at a price girl, you were warned", as she knelt beside me and my head hung down. Where the first night I took only one lash, this night the number was multiplied by ten. For such a diminutive figure, she knew how to wield the instrument well. By the time she was finished it was difficult but I managed to somehow remember to thank her and kiss that which had brought me so much pain and to my shame, pleasure.

I was helpless, the tears streaming down my face, my body betraying me as I lay in a pool of my own desire. My tormentor's words had been prophetic, I was indeed all three things she had seen in me the first night we met. The bonds were removed, the clamps as well. Though he was not large in stature, Takara's brother picked me up like a rag doll, carrying me easily into Jonathan's room. He laid me down gently on the bed as his sister smiled, motioning him away.

She sat beside me, stroking my hair, wiping my tear stained cheeks as my body continued to tremble. The raw emotion of what had just transpired like nothing I had ever dreamed nor fantasized about. Her voice was soothing, like a balm as I felt her hands gently roll me onto my stomach. The same compound Jonathan having used on me before applied. "You honored your Trainer well with your actions tonight little one. I could see it in his eyes, hear it in his words. He is pleased though I know you might believe otherwise."

Once again it was like she could see right through me. I should not have been surprised as she smiled, seeing the look in my eyes. "I felt the same way when Jonathan trained me. He told me I was as clumsy as an ox, that he was surprised I was able to walk upright." I couldn't help it, I giggled, knowing the feeling as she laughed before continuing. "In the end though, I became what I had always desired to be, a woman who can serve in the home and in the bedroom. I see in you, more talents than I will ever achieve."

I started to speak but she put a finger to my lips as she took my hand, pulling me gently from the bed toward the bath. She began to fill the tub, taking scents and lotions from under the sink, helping lower me into the tub. I couldn't help it, I cried out as my body reacted to the hot water and my fevered skin. Once again her calming touch helped until finally I closed my eyes as she began to speak anew.

"Please know I am happy in my service sister. You carry three traits, all of them greatly desired by many but very few of us are all of these things. They will carry you to your greatest desire. You have worked hard, your training nears its completion. The only thing left is to find your place as I hope to my own when the sale comes in less than one weeks time." My eyes must have opened wide as she smiled. "Yes, we are both to be auctioned off on the same evening Gabrielle."

That night, after having bid our guests goodnight I found myself kneeling at the foot of the bed. My body was gently swaying as I struggled to keep my eyes open. The day, the events finally having taken their toll, my body was demanding rest. I felt the hands which gently picked me up, my eyes slowly fluttering open. It was a soothing voice who said, "Rest girl, our time grows short" as I was lowered into the comforts of my Trainers bed, The down comforter pulled over me as I embraced my sleep. Jonathan moved to sit in a chair by the window, his eyes on me, his thoughts...the same.

For the next few days, I found life to be simple. My body attuned to the needs of the gentleman who resided here. I knew how he desired his coffee. How he wished for his home to look. How he enjoyed having certain simple tasks performed. As I did so, I found purpose in my actions and a smile playing on my lips. With each passing second, I began to understand more and more what my Trainer had said that first night. "You are a slave, take pride in being such."

It was the last day that I heard the familiar voice beckon and I moved quickly, presenting myself only to hear a kind voice say softly, "Look at me Gabrielle." I raised my eyes, the look of the smile on his face causing my heart to race as he began to speak. "Tonight, you will experience the auction block. People will view you, they will touch you, they will perhaps speak to you. You know that your answers should be kept short, to the point and as always spoken with respect."

"Yes Trainer."

He nodded before continuing, "This will be our last day together. I know you have questions. I am granting you this opportunity to ask them. You will speak as a free woman for the last time until you desire your service to come to an end. For the next few minutes, you are simply Gabrielle and I am simply Jonathan. Ask what your heart wishes to know."

I had many questions but I did not dare to push the boundaries of the gift I had been given. I took a deep breath before saying, "I have only two questions of you M'lord." His smile as he knew that I couldn't call him by his first name, it would almost sound like sacrilege. "Do you think I will find an owner this night who truly desires to purchase me?"

His eyes reflected back on my own as I listened to him say, "I've had two weeks to prepare you for this night. I have heard many speak to me that such is folly, that you are sure to fail. That it was an impossible task from the start." His silence for a moment weighing heavy on me until.

"Tonight you will find that a woman as unique, rare, beautiful and as talented as you will shine more brightly than any gem. More so than any diamond, ruby or emerald ever will. I will stake my reputation as a Trainer, you will be found to be more than desirable, you will find yourself treasured by an Owner.".

My heart soared, my eyes filling with tears but then I remembered what my second question would be and I didn't know if I could bring the words forth. Instead, he did so for me.

"I have not touched you Gabrielle, not used you in the way a man would a woman simply because to do so would change the events of not only your life but mine as well. I am a Trainer, you are my pupil. As your years in service continue, I need you to know I am always there for you. If you need my counsel, my thoughts, my advice I will freely give them. I told you from the first, when our time came to an end, I hoped it would be with you having respect for me. Now, I return the favor",. as to my surprise he stood and bowed low.

I could not help it, the tears flowing freely now as he offered me his hand, the sound of the doorbell as he motioned. Wiping away my tears I moved to open it. I knelt quickly, my voice soft. "Welcome Master Trainer and sister to our humble home." The dark haired woman and her servant entered, Jonathan warmly greeting them both as I waited until I was called to his side.

He held in his hands a black silk blindfold which he put around my eyes. "You are not to remove this until you are instructed to girl. If it is removed, you will keep your eyes shut tightly. You will not open them, not until I say that you may. Do I make this absolutely clear little one?"

"Yes Trainer, as you wish so it shall be."

Seconds later I felt a long coat being placed over my shoulders, hands buttoning it and then the front door opening. A soft hand took mine as I found myself outside for the first time in two weeks. I took in the feel of the sunshine on my face for a brief moment until I was assisted into a car. The ride seemed to take forever but finally I was almost tenderly pulled from the vehicle.

I was led to a room where the coat was removed and I felt hands touching me. A garment being put on my body, then being led to a chair. Gentle touches in my hair, on my face, as I relaxed, feeling safe. The slight scent telling me it is that of the same girl who wielded the cane not so many days ago. I remembered my place, not saying a word, simply trusting the people who have taken me down the path. Helping me embrace who I am.

The Trainers words were spoken, the blindfold removed but I kept my eyes tightly shut, as I felt the caress of a brush, makeup being applied until once again a small hand took mine. The two of us walking together until we finally came to a stop.

"Girl, you may open your eyes now."

When I opened them it took me a moment to focus. The vision in the mirror of not one, but two geishas, dressed in the formal gowns, our hair and makeup matching. Takara's smile was one of pure delight as both the Trainers advanced upon us, the elder saying, "Present yourself." We moved into position, only then noticing the auction number before us. A single number.

It was Jonathans voice that we heard as he spoke. "Both of you are for me my crowning achievement. I could ask for no less than perfection and I see it kneeling before me now. You are indeed sisters in mind, in body and in spirit if not in family. The Master Trainer agreed that splitting you up would be a crime as well as a sin. You belong together and you will be sold together. Whatever house claims you, takes a piece of me as well. You are both forever in my heart."

Takara and I knelt obediently and the doors were opened. Those who would bid came forth and the adventure began.

THE END

If you would please take the time to rate my story and even comment on my works I would be greatly appreciative. I hope my words found favor in your eyes.

For those of you who might be interested there is a companion piece for this as written from a male slaves point of view, with an added twist. It is entitled What Price Desire...

J.