The Auction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually one of the club members came into the room, and they each wrote their names on a slip of paper and placed it into a box to decide on the order in which they would appear on the block. Once this was done, the conversation went quiet and they waited.

Paul was waiting for Tonia in his chair in the darkened living room. The fire light flickered across his face and turned his skin gold. He was wearing dark red silk pyjama bottoms, and a rich brown, brocade silk dressing gown open to show his physique. Antonia drew in her breath – her father was magnificent and he looked so noble as he waited for her. The light, the room, her father – it was perfect, she sighed.

Softly, bare-footed, she walked towards him, eyes lowered, each step measured and patient. Paul felt his cock swell in his pyjamas. Unconcerned he adjusted himself. Antonia paused momentarily as she realised what he had just done. It was working she told herself.

Reaching Paul's feet Tonia sank to her knees, hands straight down by her side she kept her eyes lowered and waited. "Here I am."

"Master." He corrected her.

"Master – I am here." Eyes still lowered, Tonia could not keep the excitement out of her voice.

Paul drank in the vision that was his daughter. Full breasts, flat tummy and long legs, she knelt before him – his slave and plaything. There was lust but there was also pride that his daughter was growing up to be such a beautiful woman.

"Well?" He asked.

"Master?" She looked up at him. Her eyes were glittering crystals in the fire light.

"Is my slave girl ready for her present?"

Antonia nodded, almost afraid to speak.

"Come and unwrap it then."

His daughter's arms reached out – bare but for a leather bracelet and a bronze bangle high on her left arm. She opened the silk robe further, revealing more of her father's chest.

"Oh, master!" She breathed.

Tonia leaned forwards and planted little kisses on his nipples, on his pecs and down across his abs. His cock swelled even more, he was as hard as he had ever been. Her breasts lay on top of his rigid cock as she moved towards his waist band kissing and licking her master's golden skin.

They both moaned, hers breathy and higher in pitch, his a rumbling in his chest that she felt at the level of his solar plexus. Tonia probed her father's navel with her tongue.

She undid the cord tied at his waist and the pyjama bottoms came apart to allow her to kiss lower and lower down his belly towards the hardness of his cock.

Antonia's hands sought it out; she stroked it, marvelling that it was at the same time hard and yet soft to the touch. She stroked it, caressed it, fondled it, Tonia drew her father's pyjama bottoms down his legs and placed them on one side. Now it stood in front of her revealed in its glory. His stiff prick erect and rising from his groin, long and thick as her wrist, surrounded by fine golden hairs. His full balls nestled between his strong thighs.

"Master?"

He looked down at her question. "Yes?"

"May your slave girl - your loving, worshipful slave - say how beautiful your cock is, Master?"

"You may." Her father said with a smile in his voice.

Antonia knelt before him a moment – as the fire hissed and popped behind her, then she reached forwards taking his cock in one hand and cupping his balls in the other. Antonia took his cockhead between her full lips. She sucked it into her hot wet mouth and licked the crown before taking it out and addressing her father's dick in that same husky, breathless voice. "Fuck me! You are beautiful!"

It was all Paul could do not to cum there and then. The scene he had created for Antonia, her costume, her stunning beauty and now the sheer sensuality of his little girl threatened to overwhelm him.

"Take me in your mouth slave." He said, and she did, but not to just sit there. Antonia worshipped her daddy's cock with her mouth, licking it slowly from root to tip, rolling her tongue around the plum coloured head. She drew back the foreskin and pressed the tip of her tongue into the opening of his urethra, and at the same time she stroked his cock up and down and gently juggled his balls.

Paul felt his stomach muscles contract, he knew the cum was on its way, Tonia slurped and licked, moaning and gobbling his rod like it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. Moans of pleasure, groans of effort, Tonia was driving her father to the brink. "Oh, yes! Fuck yes!" Paul groaned.

His cock jerked and Paul knew he didn't stand a fucking chance of holding it back.

Antonia clamped her lips round the top of his cock as Paul's hips arched up off the chair, and he drove his prick further and further into her mouth. Then he shot blast after blast of hot, gooey cum into his daughter's mouth.

If his eyes had not been closed Paul would have laughed when Antonia's composure was shattered by the amount of cum she had to contend with. It would have destroyed the carefully constructed mood, as she desperately struggled, eyes wide in shock and awe, to franticly, desperately swallow what the great cock was spewing forth. But the eighteen year old slave regained her poise as she gulped all of her father's thick juice. All bar a drop. This she kept on her tongue and offered it to her father, poised in supplication before him.

Paul was stunned. Not only had his daughter given him an exceptional blow job, but she offered to share some of it with him.

His strong arms gripped hers as he brought Antonia up, off her knees, raised her up further and brought his lips. Their lips met and his tongue entered her mouth. The sensual slave girl made breathless squeaks of pleasure as her father possessed her mouth and regained his cum from her tongue.

They kissed a little longer, then they started to swap those smaller abrupt little kisses, presently pausing with just the odd full on the lips kiss, every now and then.

"Mmmmm! Master, did I do that right?" She gazed into her father's eyes, her own sparkling in the fire-light.

"You did and your Master is a little worried where his favourite slave girl learned to suck a cock like that."

His hands caressed her bare shoulders and back as she grinned back at him, "Your slave asked her mummy what she should do, Master, (and Christian loaned me some videos Tonia thought to herself). Mummy said it was a good idea to do that first – you'd last longer that way, Master,"

Paul nodded in agreement. By now his gentle fingers had figured out how to unfasten Antonia's halter top, and drawing her up onto his knees Paul leaned Tonia backwards as he peeled the top away from his daughter's full and beautiful bosom.

It was Paul's turn to moan, as Tonia's rounded breasts with their stiff nipples came into view. Her areola were big, as round as a two pound coin, and taking pride of place, two engorged nipples stood proud in the centre. They begged to be sucked, to be nibbled, tugged and suckled on. Paul leaned forwards, his left hand supporting Tonia as he leaned her backwards and with the flickering light from the flames he feasted on her ripe heaving breasts.

Tonia quivered in pleasure, she had mixed feelings about her breasts, but now – now, she understood what they were for. The feel of her father's mouth on her boobs was incredible, exquisite, more wonderful than she might have imagined. His educated tongue, licked and teased each nipple in turn, then he would suck on them like a baby, and the waves of pleasure rolled through her. Tonia brought her hands up and stroked her father's head and shoulders, encouraging him.

"Oh!" The sigh of pleasure rolled from her lips, as Paul nibbled on her nipples, switching from one to the other, before burying his face in them, his hands pushing them up, squeezing them and kneading them. Suddenly Tonia felt herself shaken by an orgasm. She gasped and used her hands to push Paul up and off her. She had to stop for a moment, and Paul looked at her, grinning, and yet concerned as his daughter drew deep breaths, before settling back in his arms to recover.

"No wonder this slave's mother makes so much noise at night, Master." She curled into him as his arms enfolded her.

"We aren't finished yet." Paul told her. "How about a drink though first?"

There was a bottle of champagne in a cooler and Paul poured her a glass before taking one for himself. Tonia had been drinking wine with meals for years, on holiday at first, and in the last couple of years at home. But tonight it added to the special nature of what was turning out to be the night of her life.

Placing the flute down Tonia sank down onto the cushions, and held her arms up, "Daddy master?"

Paul grinned at his wanton daughter and knelt between her legs. He leaned down and placed a kiss on the soft skin of her stomach, before kissing down to the copper scrolls of her costume on her lower abdomen. Still kissing he drew the metal piece down, Tonia lifting her hips, and he slid the lower part of his daughter's costume out of the way. Her mons was shaven, clean and perfect. By now her labia had swollen, and Paul sat back on his heels to admire the delightful sight.

A disappointed mew drew his attention back to the matter before him and once again he knelt, though this time his kisses were bestowed on the shaven lips as he tongued and kissed and licked and explored her daughter's pussy. Like everything about her this was an experience not to be missed. Tender and sweet tasting, Paul realised just how lucky he was to have this opportunity.

Tonia was writhing under the touch of his tongue, until he explored up inside her vulva with his long tongue, at that moment his daughter stiffened as if she had been shocked and drawing a sharp breath she reached down and pressed his head against her.

She was surprised however when Paul took her hands and placed then at her side. "I think my little slave girl forgets her place." He lifted himself up and placed himself at the entrance to her slick pussy. He looked at Tonia who was watching him, once again with her lip caught between her teeth giving the impression that she was concentrating deeply on what she was doing. Which, knowing his daughter, she probably was.

Paul eased forwards half expecting to meet resistance, only to find none. For a moment he looked at Tonia who shrugged and said, "Horse riding Master."

Her words made him pause a second, Tonia had ridden regularly since she was ten. And with that he drove onwards.

Paul slid in easily, Tonia was wet, slick, in anticipation making his entry easy, but she was also deliciously tight. Penetration was an exquisite feeling, her cunt walls gripped him as he pushed forwards. Tonia felt so full, it felt like her father's cock was going to split her. She wriggled her hips and all of a sudden it felt comfortable. It seemed natural for her to spread her legs wide and then wrap them round Paul's hips.

Paul smiled inwardly, going into this he had assumed that there would be an element of teaching but as he felt Tonia flex and then wrap her legs round him, he realised that his daughter was a natural. Paul picked up his pace. Looking down he took in his daughter's shining eyes and red lipped mouth, open and panting. He kissed her, pausing in his fucking, and their tongues duelled and Tonia drew him closer. He started fucking her again.

"Oh yes! Yes daddy! That is so good, mmmmm!" Tonia cried as he humped her hips. She clawed at his back, mewling in her passion, as all of a sudden she was rocked by a long intense orgasm. Paul sat back on his heels and watched, still embedded in Tonia's pussy. Occasionally he would tweak one of Tonia's nipples, her orgasm carried on and on. It would subside but then a twist or even just a stroke of one of those lovely nipples would start it off again. One part of Paul watched this and thought it was probably accumulated sexual tension that had been building up all evening that led to such a long release. Another part of him took great pleasure in inflicting this orgasm that just would not quit on his helpless girl. It went for several minutes leaving Tonia a twitching wreck, but when she opened her eyes Paul could see the passion in them, half –lidded. He offered Tonia more of the champagne,

"Whoooh! That was amazing master."

Paul smiled, "We're not done yet."

He got Tonia to turn over and lifted her hips. He raised her cute bottom up and knelt on the cushions behind her, sliding himself in deep. "Oh fuck!! He groaned, her tight pussy was just the best thing, as he gripped Tonia's hips and started to pump in and out. Once again he gave a silent prayer of thanks that Tonia had offered him this chance

Tonia, resting her head on her forearms wriggled her hips to match the pounding she was receiving from her father, "Oh God! Daddy just push, deeper, daddy deeper!" Her full breasts shook back and to, and Tonia took her hand and started playing with her clit, occasionally reaching under to stroke her daddy master's balls for the night fucked her. This was what she had wanted, this was her first fuck and it was exactly how she had hoped it would be. Tonia listened to her parents for many years – their lovemaking was joyous, unrestrained and loud. That was how she wanted her first fuck. As her father fucked her, still not having come himself, she realised, she felt another orgasm building, Paul pounded in and out helped, and she started a low and triumphant shout of "Yeeeeeeeessssss ssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssss! OH FUCK! Yes! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk. Oh God fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee!"

Paul smiled, Tonia was her mother's daughter alright, Toni was also quite verbal.

Changing again Paul sat back on his heels and brought his daughter up to sit facing him, impaled on her prick. It was time Tonia did some work, and the girl went for it enthusiastically.

With her arms round his shoulders and her lips and breasts accessible, this was an intimate position for the two of them. Tonia rose up and down while Paul pushed back and to. It was a much slower fuck, more sensual and the two of them kissed often, with slow, deep kisses. At first Paul came out of Tonia a couple of times until she learned the rhythm and the motions. Paul took his hands and cupped that beautiful bottom assisted her by lifting his daughter in time with his own thrusts. Soon Tonia was doing it for herself and Paul took his hand and slid it down between them playing with Tonia's clit, which caused her to pause as little cums interrupted her efforts.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!" Tonia breathed into Paul's mouth. She pressed herself against him, beaded with sweat, her hair loose and falling about her face, "I love you," she whispered.

Then at last Paul felt his own orgasm building. Pressing Tonia gently backwards he gave two or three deep strokes, and came like a fountain. Spurt after spurt shot into Tonia. Paul felt himself go rigid, feeling more of his cum spew into his daughter. Until at last he fell sideways on to the cushions.

They both lay there, the only sounds being their breathing and the pop and crackle of the fire, burning low now.

Eventually Paul broke the silence, "Happy birthday Tonia, with all of my love."

When Tonia didn't reply, Paul levered himself up, his daughter was lying there, looking up at the ceiling with a faint show of tears in her lovely eyes. "Tonia?"

She looked up at Paul and then threw herself at him in a fierce embrace, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She said urgently. "That was everything it should have been." She told him.

"Did you enjoy that then?" Paul asked with a smile.

"Oh YES!" Tonia said tired but happy.

Paul reached over for a couple of logs and built up the fire, he took a damp cloth from a small bowl on the hearth and cleaned them both up, gently and lovingly. They both had a drink of the now rather flat champagne. Then Paul took a throw from the couch and spread it over them both. As he lay down next to his daughter he patted her bottom, "And don't forget," he told her.

Tonia looked up from the cushions at him.

"I own this arse for twenty four hours."

12