The Audience

Story Info
She awoke to erotic, yet familiar sensations.
1.4k words
4.45
19.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told her to go to bed and get some rest, because she was going to need all the energy she could get for later. Obediently, she slept for a few hours, and then...

She awoke to the erotic, yet familiar sensations of his male hardness pressed against her 'sweet spot', that place where the cheeks of her bottom and thighs all meet. His lips and tongue were working their magic on her neck and shoulders. With her eyes still closed, she moaned softly, letting him know that his girl was awake, moistening, and very responsive, moving slightly against him.

Then it came - a new sensation. The silky blindfold that she was accustomed to was not used, this time. He had replaced it with another. This one was heavier... suede... fuller, so that there was no chance of light reaching her eyes, at all - no chance of catching a glimpse of movement out of the sides. He fastened it tightly, and then gently took her hands and tied them together, leading her from the bed by them, to the next room - his dungeon. She sensed they were not alone, though she heard no one, not a sound. Or was it her imagination?

She was then strapped to the spanking bench by her ankles and knees, and bent over it, exposing her fully to the company in the room. Her hands - still bound together, were then bound to the base of the bench on the other side, her full breasts, dangling globes, hanging down. She heard the murmurs of appreciation from their company -- yes -- there were others... but how many? Who??? She was dying to know, but remained silent. This was all new. They had never had an audience, before. With her moistness fully exposed, she experienced a new sensation... displayed erotic humiliation... which made her moisten even more, her nipples hardening, her breath shaky and light.

The next thing she felt was his breath, hot against her ear, whispering to her that she need not remain silent, but that it was her option. His hands began wandering over her body, caressing, teasing lightly all of her other erogenous zones, without ever touching her vulva. Her moisture became true wetness, glistening in front of the people seated around her in the room, and when finally he parted her sweet lips with his fingers, her juices dripped down her legs, and there were more murmurings of approval.

He then ran the heavy suede flogger over her upturned ass, causing it to quiver, and more fluid ran down her legs, as He began - softly at first - to flog her butt, the backs of her thighs, and her back. When they were nicely reddened, He then began to work on her swaying tits the same way, until they were bright red, nipples hard knots at the points of her darkened areaolas. Until then, she had remained mostly silent, moaning occasionally with the lashes of the flogger. But when he placed the clover clamps on her already sensitive nipples, she whimpered - then cried out as he hung the medium weights on the clamps.

Once the clamps and weights were in place, he moved back to her now soaked pussy, opening it fully, so that all could see its aroused redness, and watch as he also placed a weighted, rubber tipped gator clamp on her bulging clit. He then placed clamps with light chains onto her pussy lips, pulling them apart and fixing the chains to the bench, completely exposing her holes to the room. Again, she whimpered, and heard the guests shifting in their seats, their sounds of approval and lust gaining in intensity.

He left her there for a few minutes with all of them watching her closely, and when he returned, he brought more 'toys'. He thoroughly lubed her tight little bung-hole and inserted the enema syringe into it, filling her with fluid that she was to hold until he was ready to allow her to release it. This was followed by a fat butt-plug, and tears rolled down her face, because this one was fatter than any she had yet had.

He was gentle, but firm - not allowing her any quarter. He then took out another flogger... a very soft one, and sensually traced it over her deeply reddened ass. The now even more sensitive skin jumped at the sensuality of it and she moaned for all to hear as He also touched her clamped clit with His fingers... teasing her almost to climax, and then stopping abruptly before she had her release. Her humiliation increased tenfold as she moaned and began begging Him to make her cum.

He took out a large dildo, lubed it well, and began slowly pumping it into her gaping pussy, the clamps, weights, enema and plug still in place. She was glad then, for the larger size of the plug, because she knew that without it, there was no way that she could possibly contain the enema. Their guests became more and more restless, watching the show, and then he brought out the fucking machine and attached the same large dildo to it.

He removed the clamps from her nipples and clit, but left the ones that kept her wide open, and then plunged the newly powered dildo into her hungry puss, beginning with the lower speed - slowly working his way up to the highest setting, and she came hard - but without her owner's permission. For that there would have to be punishment, so He replaced the clamps - with heavier weights attached, and began caning her already red ass and thighs until the were welted and a very dark red.

The group was much louder in their appreciation now, encouraging Him on. He smiled to them, and turned back to her, placing a deep pan at her ass to catch the enema as He pulled the plug out. When she was thoroughly emptied, he filled her pussy and ass with a double dildo on the same hand-held fucking machine - fucking her ass and pussy hard and fast. He held a vibe to her clit, and then told her that she could not cum until He allowed it. She cried and begged for what seemed to be forever, but was in reality, less than a minute.

When He finally relented, she came harder than she had ever done in her life - and in front of a crowd. Her humiliation was complete - or so she thought. He then told the guests that they could get up and look - and touch her, but were not to penetrate any of her orifices other than with their fingers. And that they did.

Quickly, she felt their hands on her still throbbing body, touching her everywhere. Some of the hands were masculine, and others were very feminine. They touched her even in her most intimate places. They pinched and twisted her nipples, probed her pussy and asshole, flicked her clit, and at several different times, she felt hot warm breath and tongues on her clit, asshole and nipples, licking, sucking and even biting. She felt cocks rubbing on various parts of her anatomy, and then sperm shooting over her flesh and into her hair, and onto her face. Now - now, her humiliation was truly complete, and she was happier than she could ever remember having been.

He then called the guests for snacks and drinks in the dining room, and took her into the bedroom again, untying her as gently as He had tied her to begin with. He again tongued and kissed her neck and shoulders, massaging the muscles that had been strained for so long. He removed the blindfold, kissing her eyelids, and telling her what a good little slut she had been. He took her to the shower, and washed her whole body gently, lovingly, paying attention to each and every part of her, and she melted for Him, coming down from her subspace very gently in His arms. She knew He loved her and was happy that she had pleased Him so well.

An hour or so after she was so thoroughly used, he took her into the dining room, where she was greeted warmly by all their friends. They all ate heartily, and after the last guest finally left, she turned to him, and thanked him for helping her to fulfill her deepest, darkest fantasy. He smiled at her, told her that He loved her deeply, and led her to bed where He cradled her closely and they slept.

Finito