The Audio Cuckold

Story Info
Ron spies on his wife's shocking confessions.
25.8k words
2.8
45.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

*THIS STORY INVOLVES FEMALE INFIDELITY AND CUCKOLDING. AS ALWAYS, IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SUBJECT MATTER, PLEASE MOVE ALONG TO THE ROMANCE CATEGORY*

********************************

Ron Cuckridge looked out into the garden, where his wife Stef was entertaining her 2 friends from work. Their Sunday afternoon girlie get together had become a regular thing. Ron couldn't fail to notice how Stef had begun to change since she had befriended the 2 younger girls. At first, the changes had been subtle. But over the last 6 weeks, her personality seemed to be undergoing a more obvious transition. Ron couldn't say he disapproved. She had become almost obsessive about her appearance. She worked out, ate healthier and dressed more sexily than she had ever done.

8 months ago, Ron had assumed they would be growing into middle age gracefully. He was 46 and she was a decade younger at 36. Their 15 year old daughter Stacy was doing well in high school, and their life together was comfortable, if a little unexciting. Then, Stef had decided to go back to work. She found a job working for a company in event management. Apparently, they organized all kinds of events, indoors and out. Ron didn't know that much about it. From Stef's descriptions, it all sounded somewhat chaotic. Then, she'd befriended Trish and Liz. Ron was a little surprised, as both girls were in their early twenties.

He was even more surprised when he met them. They looked like a couple of sorority girls on the prowl. Short skirts, plenty of cleavage and sassy talk. They didn't exactly seem the type to befriend a 36 year old mother. And they definitely didn't seem the type of people that Stef would have as friends. Trish, especially, was loud and often vulgar. All her talk seemed to revolve around men and sex. And her language was often crude. The only other subject she seemed interested in was fashion. Liz wasn't much better, but Trish was clearly the leader of the two.

Ron was baffled by Stef's relationship with the girls. They didn't appear to have anything in common. He soon learned that Trish and Liz were both promiscuous. Actually, Ron thought they were a pair of sluts. He couldn't deny they were sexy, but they were the kind of girls that Stef would normally avoid, or even trash. When Ron questioned her about it, she would say,

"They're not that bad when you get to know them. They're just young and want to have some fun."

6 weeks into their friendship, Ron noticed the first changes in Stef's behavior. Trish had persuaded her to go on one of their night's out. Stef had never really been into nightclubs, as far as Ron knew. In their 16 year marriage, she had always been content with her role as mother and housewife. He was more than a little surprised when she came home drunk and horny. Not only did they have sex, but it was initiated by Stef. Something that rarely happened.

When Stef had started work, she was about 15-20 pounds overweight. It was weight she'd been unable to shed after her pregnancy. Trish somehow got her to join her gym. That had surprised Ron more than the nightclubs. Stef had always had an aversion to exercise. But after a few sessions there, she seemed to be totally hooked. It was like a lifestyle change. She started eating healthier and even doing Yoga at home.

It was only 3 months ago that she reached her ideal weight. Ron was amazed at how good she looked. At 36, she looked better than she had at 19. Her huge breasts had gone down a cup size, but they were still firm DD's. It was around this time that Stef started becoming a little obsessive about her appearance. She started wearing more make up and her wardrobe began to noticeably change.

6 weeks ago, they had gone out on their 16th wedding anniversary. Ron stared in awe when Stef came downstairs in an off the shoulder blue dress. It reached mid thigh with a slit at the front and back. There was a mass of cleavage drawing the eye to her epic jugs. With her long blonde hair, she looked like a porn star. Ron had a feeling of superiority when he noticed how many men were looking at his wife. It was a feeling he'd never experienced before. He liked being envied. It was an ego boost. But it was an even bigger ego boost to Stef.

Since then, Stef's clothes had become even more revealing. Her skirts kept getting shorter, and her tops all accentuated her big breasts. She wore high heels nearly all the time. Even her walk was different now. Her hips would sway as she put one foot in front of the other. Ron wondered if she'd been taking lessons from Trish. Stef was now one of them, in appearance anyway. And she seemed to be falling deeper under Trish's influence.

Stef's libido had also been steadily rising. Initially, Ron had found it a pleasant change from the once a week routine. But as the pounds of fat fell away, her body became firmer and more voluptuous. She even shaved her pussy and became more assertive in the bedroom. Ron was highly aroused by her new physique, but his excitement led to premature ejaculation. He was struggling to last 5 minutes. Stef's naked body was simply awesome.

Ron looked back out at the garden and saw the 3 women walking towards the house. He quickly headed upstairs. In the past, he'd heard bits and pieces of their conversation. Some of the things Trish said shocked him. Any man that didn't measure up to her stud checklist was brutally ridiculed. What Ron didn't know was that he was one of those men. He was more than a little curious to hear some of their conversation.

As the girls went into the kitchen, Ron descended a few steps and sat down. He immediately heard Trish saying,

"Oh, he definitely likes busty blondes. He can't seem to take his eyes off your double D's."

Stef giggled and replied,

"Well, I take it as a compliment when a 25 year old hunk shows interest in me. I am a 36 year old mother, after all."

Liz laughed and then said,

"A 36 year old sexy milf, you mean. Seriously, Stef, you don't know how fucking hot you are. I'm not surprised Ryan wants to get in your panties. Every woman at the office is jealous of your incredible tits. And every man wants to get his hands on them."

"I thought my tits were perfect, but porn stars would be jealous of your rack," Quipped Trish.

As they headed back to the garden, Ron quietly went back upstairs. Who was this Ryan guy? Stef referred to him as a hunk. That was a word he'd never heard her use. Ron wondered what kind of advice she was getting from Trish and Liz. Their views on morality seemed completely alien where men were concerned. He'd once heard Trish say,

"Men have been treating women like doormats for thousands of years. So what, if we can give them a taste of their own medicine."

Ron could see what a dangerous influence Trish could be. He was grateful for the physical changes she'd encouraged in Stef. But he hoped Stef wasn't assimilating Trish's attitude towards men. It was obvious that Liz wanted to be just like Trish. He hoped Stef didn't share her desire. Either way, he needed more information on this situation. Finding out about this Ryan guy would be a start.

On Tuesday, Ron was able to leave work early. He drove across the city to where Stef worked. He parked opposite her office and waited. At 5.30pm, people started filtering out of the building. Eventually, Stef, Trish and Liz came out, flanked by 2 men. Ron instinctively knew which one was Ryan. He was talking to Stef in a friendly manner. They huddled close together and were engaged in an intimate conversation. Stef was smiling up at him as she twirled a lock of her hair.

Ron looked at the other 3 and was shocked when he saw Trish suddenly grab the guy's crotch and squeeze it. She said something to Liz, and then Liz grabbed a handful of his junk too. After that, they all walked to the parking lot together. Ron started the car and drove away. His mind wasn't put at ease by what he'd seen. This Ryan guy was a big and handsome man in his prime, and he wanted to fuck Stef. That much was obvious.

Ron gave the situation a lot of thought over the next few days. He kept seeing that scene outside her workplace. Stef wearing her tight blouse and short skirt, giggling like a schoolgirl as she looked up at Ryan. Ron needed to keep tabs on what was going on, so he could act if things went too far. He wasn't sure how he could best accomplish this. Hire a private investigator? That seemed a little dramatic considering nothing had happened, as far as he knew.

Then, he realized the perfect way to keep track of Stef. Her Sunday afternoon girlie get together. He just needed to purchase some spying equipment. He did some research before he went to an electrical shop and bought 3 voice activated micro recorders. He'd already decided to go for quality, so he forked out nearly $700. He drove home and examined the recorders in his office upstairs. Each recorder was tiny, with headhones and a usb lead to upload to a computer.

Ron went downstairs to find the best place to hide the recorders. The most obvious place was the garden. The table where the girls always sat. He crouched down and examined the underside. He taped the recorder centrally, in the groove of the pillar. It was a heavy table and unlikely to tip over. He checked the recorder's stability one final time, before deciding it was secure. The chances of its discovery were slim, at best.

The second recorder could go in the kitchen. It was the only other place they spent time in. Ron looked around, trying to find a good spot. He decided to go high, on top of a cupboard. It would be just out of Stef's reach, unless she stood on a chair, but he couldn't see any reason why she would look up there. He decided to hold onto the third recorder. There was nowhere else he could put it. He briefly considered hiding it in Stef's car. But that seemed a little too risky.

Ron couldn't wait to hear Sunday's recording. It was Saturday today, and Stef was going out tonight with Trish and Liz. He went back upstairs to his office and tested the other recorder. He walked around the room and even just outside it, talking to himself. He played back the recording and was satisfied with the sound and clarity.

Later, Ron stared in amazement as the 3 women came downstairs. They all wore tight tops with their cleavages almost popping out. Stef's top looked like it was about to pop open from the pressure of her big breasts. Her bra looked like it was a size too small. They all had mini skirts on and heels to complete their outfits. Ron stood and said,

"Jesus, honey, don't you think that top is a bit much?"

Trish answered for Stef as she replied,

"Take it easy, Ron. That's nothing compared to how some girls are dressing. Do you want her wearing a pullover and ankle skirt or something? She can do that when she's your age."

Ron was silenced by her logic, even though he knew it was an exaggeration. They left when their cab turned up. Ron couldn't believe how Stef had let Trish answer for her. She usually hated it when people did that. Instead, she stood beside her, nodding.

Ron was woken by a loud noise downstairs. He looked at the clock, 1.35am. He knew it was Stef as footsteps ascended the stairs. She stumbled into the room giggling to herself. Ron knew she was drunk. She usually was when she came back after a Trish and Liz night out. Stef didn't bother turning the light on. She just got undressed and left her clothes on the floor.

As she got into bed, Ron asked,

"So, how was your night?"

"It was a fucking blast, hun. I saw some crazy shit," Replied Stef. Profanity, that was something else that had been creeping into her vocabulary. Ron turned to her and said,

"What kind of shit?"

"Oh, just people acting crazy," She replied. Before Ron could ask any more questions, Stef grabbed his dick through his boxers and pulled it out. He pushed her onto her back and unclasped her bra. The 2 cups sprang away as her big breasts jutted out. He licked and sucked them, before he realized his dick was throbbing. Stef was already kicking off her thong as he got between her legs.

As Ron pushed his dick inside her, he pictured the outfit she'd been wearing. Men must have been hitting on her all night. An outfit like that said, "I'm available." Stef wrapped a leg around him and cried,

"Fuck me, Ron...harder...I need to cum."

Ron imagined men drooling over her tits. His dick started twitching as he slowed down, trying to hold out. He couldn't. He gritted his teeth and slammed into her as he groaned and ejaculated.

He rolled away gasping as Stef stared at the ceiling. He was embarrassed by his performance. It couldn't have lasted much more than a minute. He sheepishly said,

"Sorry, babe. Your talk just turned me on. And you were so wet."

Stef didn't reply, and Ron got the feeling she was annoyed. He couldn't believe what happened next. It was the first time he'd witnessed it in their marriage.

Stef began masturbating under the duvet. At first, Ron thought it was a joke. But when she started sighing with her eyes closed, he knew it was for real. Her hand appeared to be moving in a steady motion. Within a few minutes, her other hand came up and began playing with her nipples. Her sighs soon became moans, as she rubbed her clit faster. Ron was wide eyed as Stef's hips lifted the duvet as she moaned loudly and came. Her body came down, then lurched upwards again as she kept cumming.

She finally relaxed and sighed in satisfaction. Ron was stunned by what he'd just seen. He'd never seen Stef masturbate, and he'd also never seen her cum like that. He wanted to say something, but she was already asleep. His wife was changing right before his eyes. Was this another symptom of Trish's influence?

He had mixed feelings about it all. He loved the new and improved Stef, but he couldn't shake the feeling that she was making up for the fun she didn't have as a teenager. She was a late bloomer, and she'd been too sensible for wild experiences. Now, Trish and Liz were showing her first hand how wild young girls could be. Ron sighed to himself. At least he had the spy recorder to look forward to, tomorrow. He closed his eyes and drifted off.

The next day, Ron was upstairs watching the girls in the garden. He'd turned on the recorder when Stef went to answer the door. It seemed like they'd been talking non stop since then. He looked at his watch again. They'd been here just over 2 hours. That was usually about as long as they stayed. 10 minutes later, they finally left. Ron went back downstairs and waited for an opportune moment to get the recorder.

He was finally able to get it when Stef went to start dinner. He quickly went upstairs to his office and locked the door. He felt a strange excitement as he put the headphones on and played back the recording. The first 10 minutes were just boring chitchat and pleasantries.

Then, Liz suddenly said,

"Damn, that was some wild shit, last night."

"I couldn't believe some of the things going on in there. It wasn't like the other male strip club," Replied Stef, amazement in her voice.

"I told you, they only put a show on once a month, and it's hardcore," Said Trish. Ron couldn't believe it. His wife watching male strippers. She used to ridicule such behavior by married women.

Stef sounded like she couldn't contain her excitement as she said,

"I can't believe that girl sucked his cock on stage. And that cowboy's cock...wow!"

"Yeah, it sure was a cannon. A lot bigger than Ron's 5 inch snub nose pistol, huh?" Replied Trish, laughing. Stef giggled,

"Well, Mr Cowboy was some serious beefcake."

"And Ron is the total opposite," Scoffed Trish.

Ron was embarrassed as he heard the girls laughing. Then, Liz said,

"It looked like you definitely enjoyed that private show, Stef."

"Well, I was drunk...and you two started it," Replied Stef, defensively.

"Listen, when a stud is dancing in front of you and shaking his big cock at you, you'd be an idiot not to play with it," Said Trish, seriously.

Ron's dick was erect as he imagined the scene they were describing.

"I only jerked him off for a few seconds," Blurted Stef.

"I think it was more like a minute," Retorted Liz with a chuckle. Trish was happy to keep the spotlight on Stef as she said,

"That cowboy cock must've felt pretty good in your hand."

Stef sounded flustered as she replied,

"W-Well...obviously...I mean, I'd never seen one that big. It was hot and throbbing in my hand. I mean...Jesus Christ, it was so long."

Ron was stunned by what he was hearing as Liz said,

"It sure was a prime slab of male meat. It had to be close to 8 inches of cowboy dick. I bet he knew how to ride a horny bitch, too. You lucky wench, Trish; you got to jerk off his long cock to climax."

An excited Stef practically squealed,

"Oh my God, Liz, did you see it explode? His cum spat out over 6 feet. It was all over the mirror on the fucking wall. He produced, like, 5 times more than Ron."

"I'm not surprised he came so hard, what with my hand working his cock, Liz rolling his balls, and you playing with his ass while you sucked his tongue. You're finally letting your inner slut out of the closet, Stef," Said Trish, more statement than question.

There were a few moments of silence, before Stef replied,

"Well, I can't deny I was seriously horny, last night. I know that some of my behavior hasn't been appropriate for a married mother, but I feel so sexually liberated. I can't believe how horny I'm getting, lately. If my inner slut ever escapes the closet, I'll either need a straitjacket or a chastity belt...or both."

There was loud laughter from the girls, then Trish said,

"I've told you before, Stef, women reach their sexual peak in their thirties. That's why you're on our wavelength. And I get the feeling your inner slut is frustrated with your husband's quick draw, snub nosed pistol."

"Come on, Trish, Why is penis size such an issue with you, anyway?" Asked Stef, trying to defend Ron.

"Why did you go crazy when you saw Mr Cowboy's big cock?" Asked Trish, flatly. Stef hesitated, and then stuttered,

"W-What?...I didn't...I mean, it was just so big and impressive. And I was drunk. I'd never seen one so big. Any woman would have."

"Well, not any woman, Stef. Cocks are like most things in this world...bigger is better," Replied Trish.

Ron was sweating profusely as he listened in total shock. Trish sounded like some sex shrink, pulling strings. Liz cut in and said,

"Stef, you must have been all over Ron when you got home?"

Stef made a strange groan and replied,

"God, I can't believe what happened when I got into bed. I was so horny, I grabbed Ron's dick and we started having sex. I swear, he came in, like, 1 minute."

Ron cringed in embarrassment as Stef continued,

"I was so pissed and sooo horny. I needed to cum, badly. And I was still drunk. All of a sudden, I didn't give a shit, and I just started masturbating. I knew Ron was watching, and it just made it hotter. I was thinking about how I jerked off Mr Cowboy's big cock. It only took about 5 minutes to bring myself off. And damn, it was one of the biggest orgasms I've had in years."

Ron could imagine the evil look on Trish's face as she said,

"1 minute? That is pathetic. You'd think a guy with an anorexic dick would put in the work to satisfy his sexy wife. At least you taught the clown a valuable lesson in humility. He needs to up his game if he wants to better your little finger. That happened to me once. But, instead of masturbating, I called my ex to come round and fuck me. I let the other guy crash on the couch, listening to my ex doing me all night."

Ron could hear the amazement in his wife's voice as she replied,

"Holy shit, Trish, that is cold. There is something kinda hot about it, though."

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers
123456...8