The Audit Ch. 02

Story Info
The weekend at Amy's house begins.
4.5k words
4.44
83.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SandmanNC
SandmanNC
57 Followers

To say that I was distracted for the remainder of the day would be an understatement. I told Amy's boss that she appeared ill when I was interviewing her and that she had gone straight home. I assured her boss that I had found no irregularities at this point in the audit.

During my unexpected power play, I had lied to Amy about having sent copies of the files to someone else. As of right now, no one else in the world knew about it. In fact, if Amy was thinking when I told her this, she would have known I was lying. I hadn't expected her offer, so why would I have sent the files to someone with instructions not to open unless something happened to me. I don't really have the type of friend that I could make such an arrangement with. I decided that I would just go over there with no real back up plan.

I left the office at 4:00 PM so that I could get over to my hotel in time to properly prepare. I realized that while I had fucked her that morning, I hadn't worn a condom. My wife had her tubes tied a few years back after our second child, so it didn't even occur to me to be thinking about protection. To be fair, I hadn't been thinking about anything but her naked form for several hours. I stopped into a drug store and bought a large supply of condoms. I hadn't bought any in several years, and it took me several minutes to determine what kinds I would need. I ended up getting three different kinds because I really had no idea what I was doing. I hoped that she was on the pill so I didn't have to worry about it.

I decided to put all of the DVDs and my notes into a safety deposit box at my hotel. I had a feeling that she might figure that all of the incriminating evidence would be in my hotel, and send someone to get it.

While I was going to be taking advantage of the situation with Amy, I kept telling myself that she was a willing participant. She was the one that had stolen and broken the law. She was the one that had made the first offer of sexual favors for my "forgetting" what I had discovered. I had just taken advantage of the opportunity. Of course, I knew in my heart that it was wrong to be taking advantage of her. I knew that it was wrong to be cheating on my wife. But, I convinced myself throughout the day that I was owed this opportunity. Amy represented all of the women that had ignored me all my life. But, as I stood looking at myself in the mirror at the hotel, I had second thoughts. Maybe the morning "good faith payment" has already been enough to forget about the weekend slave demand. I could just call her up and tell her she was off the hook, and that I would agree to forget about everything if she just quit her job. I picked up the phone. I had the television on Sports Center in the background and I noticed the beer ad running on the television. There was a beautiful girl in a bikini in the advertisement. All at once, I hung up the phone and decided I was going to go through with it. Life had never let me live out this type of fantasy until now, and I was going to take advantage of it.

With my new resolve, I intended to make this the weekend of my life. I would do everything that I had ever hoped to do with a girl. I intended to honor my promise that this would be a one time thing. I would not hold this over her head after this weekend. I told myself that I wasn't really that bad a person. I was just a regular guy presented with an opportunity to live out a fantasy. After all, her performance indicated to me that she had enjoyed being with me. I had made her cum several times. Maybe she considered this a fantasy of sorts as well.

I drove over to her house based on Internet directions that I had printed out at the hotel. I didn't want her address to show up on my GPS record in case anyone ever looked. As I made the final turn, my heartbeat accelerated to many times its normal level. My breathing got a little short. I'm not sure if I was afraid or excited, but I was definitely affected.

I sat in the car because it was 5:53 PM. I had given myself some additional time in case of traffic. I didn't want to knock early though, feeling that I should give her the time to make sure that's he was ready for this.

At exactly 6:00PM, I got out of my car and tripped. I quickly hopped back up as though nothing had happened. I looked around at the neighboring houses to see if anything looked out of place. I didn't see anything. Given my lack of training in this area, I don't know what I was looking for, absent some boyfriend getting ready to hit me with a baseball bat.

I knocked on the door at exactly 6:00 PM. She opened the door wearing a casual outfit that consisted of a full length skirt and a long sleeve blouse. Neither was tight and neither appeared to be designed to make her appear attractive to me. I was a little disappointed. I thought that maybe she would be dressed in a robe that she would let fall to the floor as soon as I came in. Then I realized that I hadn't given her any specific demand, so she dressed how she wanted. It also felt like she was giving me a signal that she wasn't living out any fantasy this weekend. She was a beautiful girl that was being forced to do something to stay out of jail. I started to feel a little ashamed, and then she spoke.

"Let's go into the kitchen to talk about things before we get started. I want to make sure that I understand all of your requirements." She walked into the kitchen and I followed her without a word. Part of me wondered if there was going to be someone in the room, but it was just the two of us.

"Ok," she said. "I want to make sure that I understand what is expected of me. And I want to make sure that after this weekend, that this will be the end of it." She waited for me to speak.

"I think I made it clear at the office what is expected of you." I responded.

"I want to go over it again so that there are no misunderstandings. I also want to be clear that this entire ordeal is over at the end of this weekend. You will never expect me to do anything with you ever again."

I was getting agitated. "Look," I said. "You know very well why we are here. You have stolen money from your employer. I caught you. In exchange for not turning you in and getting rid of all of the evidence that incriminates you, you have agreed to serve as my sex slave from now until 9:00PM Sunday night. If you are not in agreement to these terms, you can ask me to leave and I will."

"But, if I ask you to leave, you will turn me in and I will be facing time in prison."

"That's correct," I told her. "This is all your choice. You suggested sexual favors to get you out of the mess you created for yourself, and I have merely accepted. I am not forcing you to do anything."

She looked uncomfortable. I wasn't sure what was going through her head as she sat there silent for at least 90 seconds. Finally she said, "I suggested something quick that would not be considered "sexual relations" by our immediate past President. That wasn't enough for you. You demanded that I be your sexual plaything in the office this morning. You demanded that I be your sex slave for the next two days. You have told me that if I don't comply with your every sexual fantasy, no matter how depraved, you will turn me in. You have told me that if you want to fuck my ass, I will have to let you. You know, you're a real asshole. I have never let any man fuck my ass. I was saving that for my husband, and you are insisting that I give up my anal virginity to you. A man that I didn't even know existed yesterday. A man that is blackmailing me to be his sexual toy. A married man, no less."

She was furious. But, her mentioning my married status had to be intentional. She was trying to make me feel guilty. She was trying to make me say that this was all wrong and that I would leave. She was trying to manipulate me. I had to take back the power in our relationship, and I did. "Listen, I want you to stop trying to make me feel guilty. I have all of the power in this room. You are nothing. You can either do everything I say, or you can go to jail. I haven't decided what I will make you do, but being confrontational will almost certainly guarantee that I will be harsh with you. If your attitude doesn't change now, I will take your anal virginity right now. Is that what you want?"

She seemed to start by my reaction. She was a woman who was used to getting exactly what she wanted. There is no telling how many times she had manipulated some man. I was going to make her pay for all of those times. "No, that's not what I want. I'm sorry."

"OK. I want you to go back into your bathroom and start this over. I will wait for you on the couch in the main room. I want you to come into the room wearing only a towel. Do you understand? And you better have had an attitude change before you get back."

"Yes. I will cooperate," she said. She walked back into the bathroom and I made my way over to her couch. I needed to focus on the things that I wanted her to do. All day I had focused on my fantasies, but all of them included a willing, almost slutty Amy. I needed to get her in the mindset that I would be providing her with pleasure along with receiving pleasure myself.

She came back into the room with only the towel on as requested. "Amy, it's true that I am here for my own pleasure. But, in the office today I provided you with a great deal of pleasure. You had strong orgasms while I ate you. You had multiple orgasms. I am very attracted to you, and I want to have amazing sex with you. I want you to enjoy it. I think that would make it better for both of us. Can we give that a try?"

She half smiled and nodded her head. I got up off the couch and came up behind her. I unfastened her towel and let it fall to the floor. She was as beautiful as I remembered. I took my hands and put them on her bare shoulders. She seemed very tense, but I began to gently rub her shoulders in a sensual message. She loosened up, and appeared to be making an effort to go with the feelings that I hoped to get her to focus on. I moved my hands to the middle of her back and continued to rub. I let my hands fall to her perfectly firm and shapely ass. I kneaded her ass as she began to make a very soft cooing noise. I felt like I was making progress. I hadn't immediately made her do something she didn't want. I was taking things slowly.

I dropped to my knees and continued to rub her body. I brought my hands down to her legs and rubbed all the way from her ankle to her ass. I was using both hands on a single leg, making sure that they were rubbed with pressure, but still as sensually as possible. Them I switched legs. I gave each leg about a ten minute rub, and I noticed that she was much more relaxed now.

I was ready to take this to the next level. I had been here for forty-five minutes and hadn't even seen if she had followed my orders with regard to hair removal. I stood up, and walked around to the front of her. She remained still. "I see that you have complied with my request for shaving your pussy completely. Thank you." Again she nodded without a sound and gave me a sort of half smile. I sat down on the couch and patted the cushion next to me. She understood and sat next to me, but not quite touching me.

"You have a very beautiful body," I told her. "How large were your breasts before you had them done?"

"I was very skinny growing up, and I didn't have very large boobs. I would say I was a large A or a small B when I had the implants."

"Are they a D now?" I asked.

"No. They are a full C cup. But, most guys think they are bigger because they are disproportionately large on my frame."

"Do you have a boyfriend now?" I asked.

She seemed to zone out for a second when I asked the question. She surprised me by responding, "I get the feeling that you are trying to sort of balance the fact that you are making me be with you with being nice and getting to know me. But, the truth is, we shouldn't be trying to get to know each other. You don't want to talk about your wife do you? So, let's just agree to not talk about how we got to this place. Let's just talk about things like what you want me to do and what feels good for both of us. OK."

I nodded. She was right. I didn't really know how to handle the situation. I had never done anything like this before.

"Have you ever danced at a strip club before?"

She told me no. "Have you ever been to a strip club before or at least seen one on TV?"

She grinned and said that she had.

"Do you know what a lap dance is?" She again nodded that she did. "OK. I want you to turn on some upbeat music that you can dance to and I want you to dance for me. The first song, I want you to dance about three feet in front of me. The next song, I want you to give me a great lap dance."

She got up and went to the stereo system next to the TV. While she walked, I couldn't help but marvel at the firmness of her ass. She must work out all of the time. She played with the dials for a while and ended up on a local rock station. She stood in front of the TV while the song currently playing ended and then she made eye contact with me and walked over to about three feet in front of the couch. Without breaking eye contact, she began to sway slightly to the music. After a few seconds, she picked up the pace and made an effort to dance like a stripper on stage. She cupped both of her boobs and squatted down near the floor. I couldn't decide whether to look at her tits or her clean shaven pussy. Then she turned to face away from me and grabbed her ass cheeks. She spread them ever so slightly so that I caught a glimpse of her pussy and then let go. She spread her legs a few inches farther apart and bent over and showed me her incredible ass and pussy. I was in heaven. Then, she turned back around put her hands on the front of my knees. She continued to sway to the music and prominently placed her tits in front of my face. She didn't touch me with them, and I resisted the urge to grab. I guess that I was in strip club rules mode. As the song ended she laughed "How did you like my dance?"

"It was literally breathtaking. How about that lap dance now?"

She then turned around and braced herself on my legs. She moved her hands to my upper thighs and put her head on my shoulder. I smelled her freshly bathed body and the light scent of her flowery perfume. It was intoxicating. She slowly lowered herself onto my lap and I could feel the heat of her body. My cock was at full hardness and I'm sure that she could feel me through my khaki slacks. I was wearing boxer shorts and my cock had popped out of the hole in the front. She began a slow grind on my crotch and I was more involved then at any strip club in my entire life. I was completely mesmerized. If she had asked me if she could get out of the rest of the weekend if she just danced like this for three more songs, I probably would have agreed. She continued to grind slowly on me as I reached around her and grabbed her boobs. I gave them each a squeeze and kept my hands on them. I alternated squeezing her tits with tweaking her nipples lightly. She told me that this felt good, so I felt that I had the liberty to do what I wanted.

Then she said, "The song's over, what do you want me to do now?"

I told her I wanted her to lie down on the couch with her legs spread. She did as she was told and I got down on my knees and began to slowly lick her lower left leg. I licked and sucked my way up to the back of her left knee. Once I was there I sucked in a portion of the back of her knee and ground my tongue into it. She squealed as it appeared to tickle her. I didn't let go and kept the pressure up with my tongue. She finally pulled her leg away from me so that she could catch her breathe from the tickling. I moved back to the same leg and began licking my way up her thigh to her pussy. When I got to the smooth skin just to the outside of her outer pussy lips, I stopped without actually licking her pussy. I then went back to her right ankle and repeated the process. This time, when I got to the outside of her pussy lips on her right leg, I continued higher and kissed and sucked the area where her upper hip and pussy met. I licked on that line as she writhed in pleasure. I still had not touched or licked her pussy and my teasing was driving her crazy. I moved onto the area above her pussy, but below her waistline. I licked where she had public hair this morning, and I could smell the aroma of her excited pussy.

Instead of giving her what she wanted, I moved higher, up her flat tummy to the area under her breasts. I took her left tit into my mouth and sucked very hard on it. I tried to get the entire thing in my mouth, but it was too big. I then sucked as hard as I could and she grabbed the back of my head. I couldn't tell if this was because it hurt or if she was enjoying it, so I listened for some king of verbal queue. She gave it to me with a low moan that told me she was on fire. I changed tits and did the same thing with her right one.

I let her tit drop out of my mouth and I continued to lick higher. When I got to her neck, I increased the pressure of my tongue as it met the side of her neck. I sucked in some skin on the side of her neck near her jugular and I felt her body immediately get goose bumps throughout. I asked if this was too ticklish but she pressed my head back down to her neck so I continued. I then moved over to her shoulder, kissing my way up her entire arm. As with the underside of her knee, I sucked on the fleshy underside of her elbow. After thirty seconds of this, I moved on outward towards her hand. When I got to her palm, I pressed my tongue firmly in the middle and gently pulled her fingers. I moved up to the ends of the fingers and slowly took one into my mouth and sucked on it. I looked at her and she had her eyes closed and seemed to be very into the moment.

I let her finger fall out of my mouth and headed back for her neck. Since I had covered both legs and both tits in repeat fashion, I felt that she would be expecting me to go to the other side of her neck and work my way out to her fingers past the elbow and palm. Instead, I moved slowly but directly to her pussy. Once I was there, I didn't tease any more, but dove directly in. She cried out in ecstasy as I stuck my tongue as far inside her as I could. I tasted her excitement and it was every bit as good as this morning. In less than thirty seconds she shouted out that she was coming and I closed my mouth around her clit and sucked as hard as I could. She clamped her legs directly around my ears and I thought that she may have been squeezing the hearing out of me. As her first orgasms subsided, I doubled my efforts by using my hand to spread her pussy lips to make her clit more prominent, and then flicking over the tip of her clit with my tongue moving as fast as I could make it. She shouted out something I couldn't understand and came a large amount again. This time I felt the gush of fluid on my chin and I continued until she appeared to have finished her orgasm.

She looked down at me and begged, "Please fuck me right now. I need you inside of me. I want it as hard as you can make it."

With that prompting, I took off my pants and immediately impaled her with my cock. I was pumping into her as hard as I could in the missionary position when she had her third orgasm of the night. As that died down I told her to get on her hands and knees so that I could fuck her doggie style. She got up and bent over the back of the couch and said "I think you'll like this position even better."

I didn't argue as I went around to the back of the couch. I then did something I have ever done before. The site of her perfect ass dripping her cum and other fluid was too much. I bent down behind her and began to eat her out some more. Then, I began to lick her asshole. She cried out "Oh God" and I continued to lick her ass and all of the surrounding area. I alternated between her ass and pussy and she cried out for me to stick my tongue on her ass. As I did this, I stuck two fingers in her pussy and pumped with my fingers as I licked her ass. She started another orgasm. Only this time, I didn't keep what I was doing going, but I quickly stood up and crammed my dick into her convulsing pussy. I pumped for all it was worth and she continued to orgasm around my cock. I couldn't tell if it was one long orgasm or a series of orgasms, but she continued for the better part of three minutes to convulse around my cock. I kept pumping until the orgasms stopped. She slumped over the couch and appeared to have lost all of her energy. I kept pumping until I got close. Them I asked her if she was ready to swallow my cum.

SandmanNC
SandmanNC
57 Followers
12