The Audit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything you want baby. Go ahead and feed me."

That encouragement was all I needed. I pulled out and she dropped to the floor and wrapped her mouth around my cock. Within two seconds I began to shoot my cum into her mouth. As it was happening, I felt like I might pass out. But, as she continued to pump my cock with her hand to milk out the last of my cum, I composed myself and told her, "Keep sucking my cock until I have nothing left to give. Then I want you to look up at me and open your mouth and show me the huge load that I gave you." She continued sucking until I had no more to give, and then she did as instructed, showing me all of my cum in her mouth.

"Now, I want you to lean back slightly and let a small amount of my cum dribble out of your mouth and onto your neck and tits." She did as instructed. "Now, rub my cum into your tits." She again followed my instructions. "Show me the cum that is still in your mouth." She showed me the large amount of cum that was still there. "Swallow all of the remaining cum." She did as she was told and then looked up at me, opened her mouth ands showed me that all of my cum had been swallowed.

I sat down on the ground next to her and looked into her eyes. I leaned into kiss her and she started to pull away. I thought I had just experienced the ultimate sexual experience with this girl and now she appeared to remember that I was forcing her. I got up and went to the bathroom. I asked her if she would like to join me in a shower as we prepared for the rest of the night. She followed me into the shower and we soaped each other up as much as possible, making sure that all of the nooks and crannies were well cleaned. This time, as I rubbed her pussy and tits with her washcloth, I leaned into kiss her and she was more responsive, meeting my tongue with hers as we made out with a passion that I didn't get at home anymore.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12